- » Corn Enchilada
Corn Enchilada Recipes
Corn enchilada refers to the popular baked Mexican dish of tortilla rolls with a corn kernel based filling, covered with enchilada sauce and cheese topping. Sometimes, the name of the dish may be synonymously used ... More »
Restaurant Style Enchilada Casserole
On Range Top: In medium skillet dip tortillas, one at a time, in small amount of hot cooking oil just till limp, but not crisp, about 5 to 10 seconds for each.
Drain tortillas well on paper toweling; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine flour, salt, and... - 45.6805
You May Also Like!
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
Fry tortillas in oil.
Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of fresh corn filling down center of each tortilla, rolling to enclose.
Set enchiladas seam-side down in sauce, arranging side by side... - 35.6652
Fresh Corn Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions medium-fine,
3. Pat dry the chilies. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop them coarsely.
4. With a shredder or the... - 45.2745
Blue Corn Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
To prepare the chicken enchilada filling, cut it into large pieces.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the jalapefio, cumin, oregano and broth; cover... - 43.5653
Chicken And Corn Enchiladas
1. For sauce, in a small bowl place ancho chili peppers (if using) and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 45 to 60 minutes; drain. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine drained chili peppers or crushed red pepper, undrained tomatoes,... - 38.7073
Cheese Enchiladas With Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes. Stir in the cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to boiling, breaking up the tomatoes... - 40.6397
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 46.7765
Microwave Enchilada Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine ground beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 10 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked; stir after 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, corn, ripe olives, enchilada sauce, salt, oregano, chili powder and... - 43.3348
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.3071
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 43.6955
In skillet cook beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Spread meat'mixture in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Beat together eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, and enchilada sauce mix; pour over meat.
Sprinkle with olives; top... - 38.4451
Corn Enchilada Recipes By Category