- » Corn Cob Wine
Corn Cob Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn cob wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn cob wine recipes.
Mexican Corn On The Cob
For a classic corn on the cob recipe, watch this video and learn to make the delicious classic in an easy and hassle free way. Enjoy! - 81.7491
You May Also Like!
Corn On The Cob In Wine Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Plunge ears of corn into boiling water and when water returns to a boil, cook for 3 minutes.
2. Drain corn and place on serving platter.
3. Combine lemon juice, wine, thyme leaves, basil leaves, and pepper in a small... - 34.3075
Fresh Corn And Red Bell Pepper Salad
Halve, core, and seed peppers.
Cut in half crosswise and then into 1/4-inch strips.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over moderate heat.
Add leeks and red peppers and saute for 1 minute.
Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a sheet of wax... - 39.9185
Steak In Red Wine
CUT STEAKS into large, even-sized serving pieces.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
2.Combine wine, salt, oregano leaves and pepper in a jug.
Place steak in a large, shallow non-metal dish.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Prepare and heat... - 30.9225
Ridgetown Corn Relish
Cut kernels off cobs.
Put the cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, and onions through the coarse blade of a grinder.
Combine all the vegetables except the corn with the rest of the ingredients.
Boil 1 hour over moderate heat.
Add the corn.
Boil 20... - 43.7223
Summer Sweet Corn
Combine corn, water, green onions, and green pepper in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Add chopped basil and next 5 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until corn is tender.
Transfer to a serving bowl; serve... - 38.225
Homemade Corn Bread
If you are looking to cook a heavenly side dish, here is something just right for you! This Homemade Corn Bread recipe is the one of the most flavorful bread that can be had. It is bound to leave your family and friends begging for more! Definitely a must-try! - 128.32
Pickled Baby Cobcorn
Trim the cobs well and remove husks.
Plunge into rapidly boiling water and boil 4 or 5 minutes.
Drain and arrange in hot sterilized pint jars.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes and remove spice bag.
Pour this syrup over the cobs filling the... - 34.7117
Sweet Corn Soup With Crabmeat
1. Prepare the corn by washing the corn and then removing the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn
2. In a large bowl, place the egg white and sesame oil and whip together till well... - 41.8319
Curried Sweet Corn Soup With Chicken
1. Wash the corn and remove the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn. Use canned corn if fresh corn is unavailable.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the shredded chicken along with the egg... - 45.4626
Grilled Prawns And White Corn Summer Salad
Perfect for summertime grilling, chef Jeff creates a hearty and savory salad using prawns, Andouille sausage, white corn and yukon gold potatoes nuanced with a lively paprika vinaigrette. Learn how to cut 20 cherry tomatoes in half in 2 seconds using Jeff's... - 128.354