- » Corn Chutney
Corn Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn chutney recipes.
1)In a saucepan, melt some butter and sugar. Stir all the while.
2)Now add in tomatillos, green onion, onion, corn. Bell pepper, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and poblano.
3)Cook continuously stirring.
4)Add in vinegar. Continue to cook... - 43.8693
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Turkey And Chutney Filled Corn Muffins
1) Butter the bottom and sides of the small muffin cups.
2) Make the muffin mixture ready, according to package instructions by adding 1 tablespoon of cilantro.
3) Spoon the cilantro in the muffin cups to fill it by 2/3.
4) Bake the muffins as per the... - 42.1925
You May Also Like!
Instant Mango Chutney - Aam Ki Chutney - Mango Salsa
Those who like making different kinds of chutney will like this one. The mango chutney tastes different from the regular ones. It's simple to make and you can eat it with corn chips. Check out the recipe as chef Bhavna shows this amazing chutney. - 102.575
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 47.3773
Honeyed Polenta Cakes With Fresh Tomato Chutney
My honeyed polenta cakes with fresh tomato chutney are a great way to help incorporate a healthy Mediterranean flair to your diet which can be a keystone in the fight to prevent cancers as well as illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, doctors say.... - 131.433
Mango Chutney Dressing
Combine whole egg, egg yolks, mustard, vinegar, chutney and soy sauce in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and process for 1 minute.
With the motor running, dribble in the oil in a slow steady... - 33.8706
Chutney For Snacks
1. Mix all the ingredients except lemon and grind to a smooth paste by adding about 1/4 cup water.(Do not add much as this is a thick chutney)
2. Remove from blender, squeeze lemon and serve with any snacks. - 31.6658
Have you been looking for a great Indian chutney recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right recipe for you. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to make this lip smacking tomato chutney. - 127.181
Indian Tomato Chutney
1. Place the tomatoes in a bowl with the ground coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry leaves, white cumin seeds, onion seeds, red chillies, if using, and onion and fry for... - 38.6962
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 44.0904
COMBINE bell pepper, beans, chutney, corn, green onion, cilantro, chiles, coriander and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
Cover; chill for 2 hours.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. - 32.7523
Bombil Ki Chutney
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry bombil till crisp and golden brown.
Remove from oil and pound coarsely when cool.
Remove hot oil from fire and add in the garlic, onion, salt, pounded masala and bombils into it.
Mix we till cool.
Keep in a china bowl or glass... - 38.6865