- » Corn Chips Pie
Corn Chips Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn chips pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn chips pie recipes.
Frito Chili Pie Casserole
Place 2 cups of Fritos Brand Corn Chips in a baking dish.
Arrange chopped onion and half of grated cheese on the corn chips.
Pour chili over onion and cheese.
Top with the remaining corn chips and grated cheese.
Bake at 350° F for 15 to 20 minutes. - 24.0575
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.1742
Chocolate Chip Nut Pie
I am giving you three versions of making this chocolate Chip Pie.In this Chocolate Chip Pie you can either use Black Walnuts or Chopped Pecans.Which ever way you make this Chocolate Chip Pie,it will come out beautifully. - 40.9588
Chocolate Chip-peanut Butter Pie
A very easy to make chocolate Chip Peanut Pie with lots of great flavors in it.This Chocolate chip Peanut Butter Pie is so easy to make that you can make this even with your kids.15 mintues & your Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie is ready. - 35.3921
Frito pie is a cheese and corn chips pie. Cheesy and savory, this fritos recipe has added onions in for for an extra taste and can be served as a side with meats or vegetables. It is filling and heavy. - 27.0815
Frito Pie - Copykat.com
If you want to make a quick snack just get the Fritos from the super market and make this yummy recipe. Find out the tricks behind this simple and ever munching snack. - 112.942
Thanks to chili beans and jalapeño pepper cheese, cornmeal mush never tasted so good - 31.4796
Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into... - 42.9916
Derby pie has been a part of American desserts for a long time now...Take a look at this simple & easy to bake Derby Pie.This Derby Pie uses pecan,bourbon & chocolate chips. - 40.77
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 46.4186
Bacon And Egg Pie
Roll out bottom pastry and fit into a lightly greased pie pan.
Cut bacon strips in half and saute lightly until fat is clear.
Arrange bacon in the prepared pie pan.
Saute onion slices until limp and spread over the bacon.
Add sliced tomato and sprinkle with... - 36.4411
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.6309
Dreamy Chocolate Pecan Pie
Love pecan pie? Then you'll love this very easy-to-make Dreamy Chocolate Pecan Pie! Vickie says it's better than plain pecan pie...you've got to see this! - 147.475
Crescent Taco Pie
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cut the rolls into triangles.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange these triangles such that the tapering portions meet in the centrally in a point.
4) Press the dough until the edges are meshed together.
5) Trim... - 43.2608
1 Grease a 1 1/2- or 2-quart casserole generously. Place a layer of corn chips in casserole, using 1 1/2 cups of the chips. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Add the onion in an even layer. Spread the chile evenly over the onion. Sprinkle with remaining corn chips... - 22.858
Orange Pecan Pie
Heat oven to 375°.
Prepare Orange-flavored Pastry.
Gather into ball; shape into flattened round on lightly floured cloth-covered surface.
Roll 2 inches larger than inverted pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, with floured cloth-covered rolling pin.
Ease pastry into... - 42.8113
Chocolate Topped Peanut Pie
1. Prepare Cookie Crust. Beat margarine, corn syrup, sugar, flour, salt and eggs in medium bowl, using hand beater, until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until hot.
2. Pour mixture into... - 30.9912
Peanut Butter Luster Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Bake at 450°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown.
In small... - 41.5484
Funky Fritos Chili Pie Casserole For Quick Dinner
Wanna surprise your family with a dish they will simply love? Try this delectable casserole a la the Betty style. Loaded with chili, cheese, and Fritos, this is one dish that will get all the compliments flowing. Tune into the recipe video to learn all about... - 95.6009
Red Frito Pie
1) In a slow cooker, add in onion, hamburger, garlic, chilies, and water. Mix well.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Remove from heat and drain.
3) Upon crisp corn chips, evenly spoon over the... - 39.9321
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part One
Few special occasion demands nothing but something extraordinary. Mousse Pie is the perfect answer for you when you are hunting to get the right dessert for any such occasion. With Jon-Marc set the right tempo with this easy to make delight at home and turn... - 68.3251
Chocolate Almond Pie
1. Place butter in a 2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted. Add all remaining ingredients, except pie crust and chocolate chips. Beat until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power... - 31.3053
Chocolate Topped Peanut Pie
1. Prepare cookie crust.
2. Place margarine in 2 1/2-quart bowl. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 45 to 60 seconds.
3. Stir in corn syrup, sugar, flour, salt and eggs; beat with hand beater until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Microwave... - 30.2992
Kentucky Style Derby Race Day Special Pie
Derbies are a big thing in Kentucky. Make the day all the more special by bingeing onto traditional Kentucky style pies. Betty’s version of this Kentucky delight is so delectable and simple that you will want to share, hand down, and make again and again.... - 100.676
Chocolate Ribbon Pecan Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 egg; beat at medium speed until well blended.
Spread in bottom of pastry-lined pan.
Sprinkle with pecans and chocolate chips.
In small... - 40.7417
Chicken Taco Pie
Chicken Taco Pie is a delicious chicken pie that I almost always prepare for my children's birthday party. This brilliant Chicken Taco Pie recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 42.1969
Skillet Sombrero Pie
In a large skillet over medium heat, saute" beef until browned.
Stir in corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, onion, and seasoning mix.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Arrange chips in ring around edge of skillet.
Sprinkle cheese over meat mixture; heat until cheese... - 40.8335
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part Two
No bake, fluffy peanut butter mousse pie could be the ultimate treat for sweet tooths. Jon-Marc dedicates this recipe to Raphael Miranda, and whips up a flavorful, creamy and refreshing mousse pie using graham crackers and semisweet choco chips. An indulgence... - 84.3999
Speckled Holiday Pie
Combine butter, corn syrup and chocolate chips in a casserole.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes; stir smooth.
Add cereal,stirring to coat.
Press into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add brandy; fold in remaining... - 39.2012
Microwave Enchilada Pie
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4.... - 42.1916
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 38.261
This is not only our signature pie but, more than that, I consider it my “lucky” pie. In addition to its being our first National Pie Championships winner, our customers voted it into Good Morning America’s “Best Slice Challenge” contest. The... - 39.9153
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.5482
Tex Mex Bake
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn chips, egg and water. ... - 42.5182
Layered Taco Bean Dip
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bean dip and taco seasoning mix.
Spread mixture on a 10 inch tray or pie plate.
Sprinkle with onions.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and sour cream, then spread over onions.
Top with olives.
Cover and chill... - 30.6534
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Heat the oven to 400ÂºF, place cookie sheet in the middle rack; place the pie crust in a 10" tart pan
2. In the rcust lined pan, layer cranberries and baking chips; beat eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel together... - 41.1366
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In the crust lined pan, make layers of cranberries, pecans and baking chips; in a bowl, beat eggs... - 43.1213
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, green pepper, pepper sauce and garlic.... - 31.3113
Microwaved Mexican Frittata
Put the butter in a 10-inch microwavable quiche or pie dish and microwave on High (100% power) for 30 seconds.
Add the green onions, corn, chilies, chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; mix well.
Microwave on High for 3 minutes or until the green onions are... - 40.8534
Party Style Tostadas
In a large skillet, brown beef, stirring with a fork to crumble.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread meat mixture over bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch pie... - 38.3125
Cheeseless Cheese Cake
How about cheese cake minus the guilt? Sounds unreal, but it’s possible! This “faux” cheesecake is made with tofu and carob. The best part about this recipe is that it comes through with little effort…still looking delicious and appealing! - 141.357
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 42.7882
Baja Fish Fillets
1 Prepare a marinade by combining lemon juice, wine, chopped scallions, 4 tablespoons oil, the garlic, oregano, salt and red chile in a shallow flat dish such as a pie plate.
2 Place fillets in the marinade and turn frequently, spooning the sauce over the... - 31.8778
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 47.2045
Corn Chips Pie Recipes By Category