- » Corn Chili
Corn Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn chili recipes.
Chile Jack Corn Loaf
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine corn, buttermilk, margarine, egg, and egg whites; stir mixture well.
Press roasted red pepper and chiles between paper towels until barely moist.
Add pepper and chiles to... - 39.9831
Chile Corn Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients; add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until moist. Stir in corn and green chiles.
3. Divide batter evenly... - 36.9608
1 In a medium size frying pan,saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
2 Stir in the remaining butter or margarine, corn, chili peppers, and salt. Cook, stirring often for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
3 In a small... - 34.7085
Chile Corn Dip
Chile Corn Dip is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chilled recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chile Corn Dip. - 33.167
1. Saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size skillet.
2. Stir in the remaining butter or margarine, corn, chili peppers and salt. Cook, stirring often, 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
3. While corn browns, heat... - 32.621
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add chili powder and garlic and cook, stirring, until garlic is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in scallions and pepper flakes and... - 30.4411
Cook corn as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter, chili powder and olives. - 20.3518
Three Amigos Chili -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different kind of chili that would be perfect to serve for a Super Bowl Party. Made with turkey and three kinds of beans. Serve with corn chips, tostito chips, and the usual chili condiments. - 0
Corn Chili Recipes By Category