- » Corn Chapati
Corn Chapati Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn chapati recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn chapati recipes.
Chapati With Corn Flour
Mix whole wheat flour, corn flour and salt together.
Add water gradually, adding just enough to keep dough from sticking to hands (about 1 cup).
Divide into 8 portions and roll out each portion as thin as possible, with a rolling pin.
Toast over medium high... - 25.0065
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine thoroughly.
2) Place a well oiled skillet to heat up over a medium flame.
3) Pour in by 3 T of batter and spread in a round shape with 6" in diameter.
4) Cook to brown on both... - 40.1918
Spicy Chapati Rolls
Spicy Chapati Rolls or Frankie as commonly known are ideal snack or breakfast item for young and old alike. Easy to whip up using left over chapatis or rotis the rolls are high in health quotient too because of the many vegetables that are used to prepare its... - 53.2189
Corn Ki Subzi By Tarla Dalal
Corn is one of the extensively cultivated crops in Rajasthan. The yellow sweet corn used in this recipe provides a slightly sweet taste to this vegetable which is favored by many people. - 0
Spinach With Pine Kernes
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, chop roughly and place in a saucepan with the water left on the leaves. Bring to the boil, then drain thoroughly in a sieve and set aside.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a saucepan, then remove the saucepan from the heat... - 34.5398
Paneer Stuffed Tomatoes
Boil the black-eye beans in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, carefully cut the tops off the tomatoes and set aside.
Remove the flesh from the tomatoes and put the tomato shells in an ovenproof dish.
Heat the corn... - 45.9085
Prawns With Chick Peas
1. Heat the corn oil in a frying pan with the onion seeds, curry leaves and onions for about 5 minutes over a medium heat. Lower the heat and add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, chilli powder, turmeric and salt and mix together. Pour in the lemon... - 36.2052
Fried Okra With Paneer
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the okra and fry until cooked - about 3-5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove the okra from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
Add the panir cubes to the pan and fry in the same way.
With a slotted spoon,... - 46.0224
Original Vegetable Jalfrezi
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add all the whole seeds and curry leaves and fry them until they change colour.
Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
Mix the tomato puree, all the spices and water together and pour into the saucepan containing... - 41.0666
Lentils With Fresh Curry Leaves And Green Chillies
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and leave to soak in hot water while you follow the next step.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions until soft with the cumin seeds, onion seeds, curry leaves and green chillies. Lower the heat and add the ground... - 37.9853
Haandi Minced Lamb With Whole Spices
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or deep saucepan and fry the onions until golden brown.
2. While the onions are cooking, mix together the shredded ginger, garlic, chillies and salt. Pour the mixture into the fried onions, then add the cinnamon, cardamoms and... - 35.4046
Haandi Potatoes With Lime And Coriander
1. Mix together the garlic cloves, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and half of the shredded ginger.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the spice mixture, lower the heat and... - 37.9542
Aubergines With Minced Lamb
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or a saucepan and fry the onions and curry leaves for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
2. While the onions are frying, mix together the minced lamb, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground coriander and salt. When the onions... - 35.6485
Haandi Lamb With Carrots
1. Boil the carrot slices for about 5 minutes until soft but still firm. Drain and set them aside.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the onions and fry until golden brown. Add the sliced tomato, black onion seeds, ginger and garlic. Lower the heat... - 36.5042
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 37.51
Sift the flour into a deep bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the salt, oil and bicarbonate of soda.
Stir in the measured water and, using your fingertips, gather in all the flour to form a soft pliable dough.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep... - 43.1175
Gram Flour Roti
1. Sift the ata and gram flour into a mixing bowl. Mix together the chopped onion and green chilli, fresh coriander, salt and crushed red chillies, then add them to the flour.
2. Stir in enough cold water to make a soft dough. Cover and set aside for about 30... - 38.8212
Stir Fry Cabbage With Green Mango
Peel each mango, take out and discard the stone, and cut into two.
Dice roughly and put in a bowl with the cabbage, carrots, onions and red pepper.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and shredded ginger and fry over a... - 40.1639
Place the mooli, moong dhaal, water, fresh coriander, garlic and ginger pulp in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cook until the mooli is soft enough to be squeezed by hand.
Drain and squeeze out any excess water from the mooli and dhaal.
Heat the... - 44.5912
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion, curry leaves, fenugreek and onion seeds until they have changed colour.
Lower the heat to medium and add the tomatoes, garlic, chilli powder, ground coriander, salt and mango powder.
Stir-fry for 3-5... - 44.5126
Saag With Toor Dhal
Blanch the spinach in boiling water for about 3 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out any excess liquid and set aside.
Wash the toor dhaal and cook in lightly salted boiling water until soft but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or a deep... - 43.8778
Aubergines And Potatoes
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and fry for about 5 minutes.
While the onions are cooking, mix the tomato puree, ground coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and turmeric in a small bowl.
Once the onions are fried, pour the... - 43.0253
Marvelous Mixed Vegetable
A simple and tasty recipe of mix vegetables made in Indian style that is served with pooris, parathas, kulcha or chapatis. When you are not sure what to make for a dinner side dish then this is the perfect recipe. - 0
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492
Bitter Gourds With Chana Dhal
Wash the bitter gourds and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Peel off the rough skins and slice the gourds, discarding the seeds.
Place the sliced gourds in a bowl, rubbing the tablespoon of salt into the slices.
Set aside for about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, wash the... - 46.8446
Sabat Sabzian Balti Style
Heat the oil in a wok or deep, round-bottomed pan over medium heat.
Add the onions or shallots, and the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add all the dry spices and tomato paste, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Stir in the... - 45.5293
Sweet And Sour Vegetables Side
Vegetable sides are always a sought after food with most mains. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Sweet and Sour Vegetables using some fresh vegetables, Asian seasonings and flavors. Ideal with Naan, Chapati, Bread and Rice. - 117.439
Lamb Chilli Masala
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add the curry leaves, onion seeds and mustard seeds and fry for about 30 seconds, then add the baby onions and fry until they are golden brown on the outside. Remove the onions and a few of the curry leaves with a slotted... - 39.6351
Spicy Stir Fry Chicken Haandi
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and sugar. Pour in the measured water and mix to a paste.
2. Blend the spice mixture into the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a haandi or... - 42.9159
Haandi Chicken With Whole Fried Onions
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, then add the baby onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for about 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, remove the baby onions, chillies and curry leaves from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the diced onions to the... - 41.3533
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 43.2967
Methi Matar Bhakri Or Paratha - Flavored Flat Bread For Breakfast
If you're fond of eating parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. These are easy to make once you've prepared the dough. You can serve it with yogurt or pickle if you like. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the... - 95.8995
Kadhai Chicken / Kadai Chicken
Kadhai Chicken - Authentic Indian Chicken Main Course Recipe
Kadhai Chicken is a very famous non-vegetarian delight in restaurants. This spicy & yummy North Indian recipe tastes juicy in a red spicy gravy with a distinct flavor of bell peppers.
This dish... - 0
Stuffed Paratha - Indian
Make a meal of this wholesome and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chuntney. Whenever I have all vegetables in my fridge, and sometimes I have just few florets of cauliflower and I don't want to throw that away so I usually make... - 111.378