- » Corn Cauliflower
Corn Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn cauliflower recipes.
In 2-qt casserole place salt and water.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 7 Minutes, until just done.
Place in strainer or colander to drain.
In same 2-qt casserole, stir to mix butter and flour.
Stir in milk, cheeses, pimiento and... - 42.4743
Souper Cauliflower Au Gratin
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Combine soup, tomatoes, worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Place cauliflower in shallow baking dish; pour on sauce.
Sprinkle with corn flakes.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until... - 27.5761
Cook cauliflower in 1 cup boiling water until crisp-tender.
Combine cauliflower, cheddar cheese, corn flake crumbs, green pepper, and onion.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Spread top with sour cream, sprinkle with parmesan... - 34.7426
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 32.3996
Stir Fried Cauliflower And Peas
Heat the oil in a wide pan to 180°C (350°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, and fry the onion with the cumin seeds, cardamoms, black peppercorns and cinnamon for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the salt, turmeric, red chillies, cauliflower florets... - 34.2654
Kfc Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl
KFC Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl is one of the most interesting restaurant style recipes out there. This killer dish is licensed to thrill. - 123.183
Onion & Cauliflower Soup
Heat the butter and fry the onions for 1 minute.
Add the bay leaves, cinnamon & peppercorns and fry again for a minute.
Add the cauliflower & mushroom and fry again.
Add cornflour and allow it to mix.
Now add the milk & 3 cups of water.
Finally add... - 37.693
Capitol Dome Cauliflower
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a colander set inside a large kettle with an inch (2.5 cm) or so of water, place cauliflower head and cover.
3. Check the cauliflower periodically with a sharp fork; the inner side of the... - 41.0774
1) Rinse the cauliflower and separate into flowerets.
2) In a large pan, toss these cauliflower flowerets in 1 oz butter without browning.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and simmer over a low heat until cauliflower is soft and tender.
4) Press the... - 41.345
Crispy Fried Cauliflower
1) Rinse cauliflower with running water. Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water to cook the flowerets for about 10 minutes or until crisp and tender.
3) Drain excess... - 47.9331
Cauliflower With Rice
Separate the cauliflower into flowerets.
In a mixing bowl, soak the rice for a few hours in water to cover, to which one tablespoon of salt has been added.
In a medium pan, cook the lamb shanks in water to cover with salt to taste,... - 43.4681
Spicy Stir Fried Cauliflower
Pick over the chana dhaal (small yellow split peas) for any stones or other foreign bodies, then wash and drain them.
Boil until soft but not mushy, drain, then set aside.
Mix the seeds, chillies, garlic and ginger together in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat... - 44.0161
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 115.861
Cauliflower Cress Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower florets and milk. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the cauliflower mixture over a bowl, reserving the... - 39.0842
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.3713
Cauliflower With Peppers
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets; cut the potatoes into slices; deseed the peppers and cut them into strips.
2. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan set over a moderate heat and add the cumin seeds, curry leaves and the whole red chillies.... - 34.1946
Turkey Breast With Lemon And Cauliflower
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring broth to a boil.
Add turkey to broth.
Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through; drain.
Heat 2 baking dishes in a warm oven.
Place turkey in 1 dish; keep... - 38.3495
Cauliflower In A Creamy Sauce
Blend the ground coriander, ground almonds, onions, garlic, ginger, salt, 2 of the chopped green chillies and 1 tablespoon of the chopped fresh coriander in a food processor for 1 minute or until the mixture is fairly smooth.
Heat the oil and butter together... - 39.2022
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 126.47
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 103.807
Have you ever tried cooking cauliflower in a Chinese style? Here is a great recipe…Cauliflower Manchurian that is bound to sweep your guests off their feet! Watch Chef Vikas and then try out this quick and delicious looking recipe. A little but of Hindi... - 95.0999
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
1. In a small cup, dissolve bouillon cube in hot water. Then blend in corn starch, soy sauce and pepper. Set aside to be used later.
2. In a medium (2 quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or dish, place cauliflower and cover with... - 43.1724
Spinach And Cauliflower Soup
Cauliflower soup Cut cauliflower into small flowerets.
Melt butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onion, cook until transparent.
Add cauliflower, mix well, cook 2 minutes; stir to prevent browning.
Add stock, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer covered 20... - 43.5031
Haandi Cauliflower Bhujia With Fried Potatoes
1. Heat the oil for deep-frying in a karahi or a deep frying pan, add the potatoes and deep-fry for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Heat the 4 tablespoons oil in a haandi or heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 39.8057
Cauliflower In A Hot And Sour Sauce
Break the tamarind paste down and soak it in the hot water for at least 15 minutes.
Squeeze out the water and push the tamarind pulp through a sieve.
Once all the pulp has been extracted, set aside in a bowl.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan,... - 41.7564
Cauliflower And Peas With Curried Almonds
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, broth, sausage links, garlic, onions, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper and cover the cooker.
2.Put the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 6-7 hours.
3.When 30 minutes are left, put corns in the cooker and... - 38.1344
Balti Fried Potatoes And Cauliflower With Minced Lamb
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan, add the curry leaves and onion seeds and fry for about 30 seconds. Add the potato and cauliflower florets and cook for 2 minutes, then add the red pepper and sprinkle with the salt. Turn the heat to very low,... - 33.6188
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 87.5733
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 34.916
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 44.0959
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 51.6366
Cornmeal Swiss Bake
Steam cauliflower until tender yet firm, about 5 minutes; set aside.
In saucepan bring water to a boil; briskly stir in cornmeal and salt.
Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in mustard, celery seed, sage, and... - 40.851
Oahu Dip-and-chip Tray
You should surely include this Ohau Dip-and-Chip Tray in your meal menu ! This assortment of vegetables and cheese is very filling! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions of the Ohau Dip-and-Chip Tray are welcome ! - 38.5813
Baked Macaroni Vegetable
Warm up soup.
Add salt, pepper and cream to it.
Mix half the soup and half the grated cheese with boiled vegetables.
Add the rest of the soup and cheese to macaroni.
In a greased casserole dish place macaroni mixture in the centre and vegetable mixture around... - 39.226
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large heavy skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and shallots and stir-fry over moderate heat until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the long beans, carrots, bell pepper, baby corn, cauliflower and hot pepper and continue to... - 35.6032
Short Cut Fondue Dip
1. In slow cooker combine soup, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and chives.
2. Cover heat on Low 2-2 1/2 hours and stir such that smooth and well blended.
3. Serve warm dip with celery sticks, cauliflower, and corn chips. - 32.9075
Potluck Vegetable Casserole
Drain corn, cooked cauliflower, cooked broccoli and mushrooms.
Combine creamed corn, cheese and soup.
Mix in drained vegetables.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
Melt butter; toss with crumbs.
Sprinkle on top of mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 to... - 34.1413
Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Blend all ingredients together in blender, except sachet.
When smooth, turn mixture into pot with sachet.
Serve soup garnished with toasted soybeans. - 28.3584
Easy Creamed Vegetables
Cook vegetables in unsalted water until tender; drain.
Stir in soup.
Heat; stir now and then.
Thin to desired consistency with milk. - 18.6937
Short Cut Fondue Dip
Combine condensed soup, grated cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and chives.
Cover and heat on low in slow-cooking pot for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Stir until smooth and well blended.
Keep hot in the pot.
Dip celery sticks, cauliflower, and corn chips into... - 36.6757
Veggies On Rice
Cut carrots into diagonal slices and half each slice.
Cut capsicum into 3/4" triangles.
Cut cauliflower/broccoli into small florets.
Slice baby corns into halves lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms into thick slices.
Cut onion into fours and separate the... - 40.2244
1. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly together press into a greased ring cake pan and bake in a moderate: oven 350°F (180°C) for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with vegetables e.g. a mixture of peas and corn, broccoli or... - 32.0687
Easy Creamed Vegetables
1. In a skillet, cook all vegetables in unsalted water until they become tender.
3. Add soup to the mixture and stir well.
4. Heat the mixture.
5. Add milk to thin it to desired consistency.
6. Garnish with parsley before serving. - 33.7792
Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup
This Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup makes for a delicious Appetizer. You must try out this soup at least once. - 40.3052
Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken
Here is a Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken recipe that is sure to get you hooked up. Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken will sweep you off your feet! It's always a hit with adults and children alike. Enjoy! - 39.0749
Easy Vegetable Soup - Vegan
If you have little bits of this and that vegetable in the fridge don't throw them out! Make a veggie soup! - 137.316
Beans Chow Chow
Prepare string beans, cauliflower, lima beans, and corn and cook together about 25 minutes.
Add chopped vegetables.
Heat vinegar, add combined spices and water, from cooked vegetables.
Add vegetables to vinegar and cook 25 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour... - 30.9426
1 Rinse, trim, cut up and precook vegetables. To precook any vegetable - bring a small amount of water to boil. Add desired vegetable and simmer, covered till crisp tender. Drain well.
2 To grill, brush the vegetables with oil or butter. Grease grill rack as... - 33.2628
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.2599
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Prepare 1 1/2 cups fresh corn, onions, peas, carrots, cauliflower, celery, asparagus, or Brussels sprouts or a mixture of any of these and simmer in 1 1/2 cups salted water or chicken broth until very tender.
Press through a sieve or food mill and measure,... - 20.6756
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 42.4887
Mixed Vegetable Salad
In a storage container, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper, mixing well.
Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to coat vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, tossing several times.
Toss salad before serving.
Makes 8 servings. - 36.7773
Vegetable Tofu And Noodles Soup
1)Make slices of carrots and onion. 2)Bring water to boil and add in ginger garlic paste, carrot, onion, lemon grass, lemon leaves, balck pepper and salt.
3)Continue to boil for half hour and then sieve.
4)Cook mushrooms in boiling... - 47.3975
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 108.818
Spicy Honey Vegetables
To parboil carrot, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot in boiling water.
Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices or flowers.
Cut capsicum into 1/2" pieces.
Break... - 42.8205
Vegetables In Ginger Garlic Sauce With Sesame Seeds
To parboil vegetables, boil 4 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot and cauliflower florets in boiling water.
Let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices.
Cut capsicum into 1/2"... - 43.1837
Blue Cheese Dip
Blue Cheese Dip can turn even the most boring vegetables into absolute delicacies. You have to dip into its cheesy goodness to believe! Let it seduce you out of your senses. Tie your apron strings and get started!!! - 36.6465
Wegmans Chicken And Vegetable Delight
Here is a quick chicken recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Wegmans chef share hers chicken vegetable stir fry recipe, which you can prepare quickly when some guest arrives uninformed. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, tomatoes, and green peppers; combine with green beans, cauliflower, and corn.
Sprinkle with pickling salt; cover and let stand at room temperature overnight.
Rinse and drain.
Combine sugar, mustard seed,... - 41.2128
Cream Soup Or Puree
Use a double boiler.
Melt fat, add flour and seasonings and blend.
Add milk, vegetable water and pulp.
Cook 25 min., stirring constantly until thickened.
Canned or fresh vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, celery, corn, peas, potatoes,... - 32.3996
Sauteed Vegetables With Bean Sprouts
GETTING READY 1) In boiling salted water, blanch french beans for 2-3 minutes and cauliflower for 4-5 minutes separately and then refresh, drain and set aside. MAKING ... - 33.13
Dip the 4 large tomatoes in boiling water and after 30-35 seconds transfer them in iced water to cool down and stop the cooking. Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds, leaving the tomato cup-shaped. Heat the butter in a medium frying pan and sauté the... - 32.4954
Indian Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes is an amazing Indian vegetarian recipe. Here the tomatoes are stuffed with a variety of ingredients including cheese and basil, then baked to perfection. Surprise your guests with these elegant stuffed tomatoes and they would surely like... - 131.35
Creamy Pasta With Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a pan boil water and add carrots and snow peas for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook pepper over moderate heat for 5... - 47.9196
Kadhi is a traditional full-bodied dish with a smooth texture. It is had as an accompaniment with most Indian Breads or even plain white rice. This recipe of 'Sindhi Kadhi' has been shared with me by my friend, Shradha. It very tasty, easy to make and also... - 34.3504
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 136.691
Fresh Fruit Fritters
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Beat mixture well, till completely combined
2. In another bowl, place the egg yolks and the 1 tablespoon corn oil and mix well again
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry... - 43.3996
Indian Vegetable Pulao
Very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with lots of vegetables. Gets ready with minimum efforts and its a full meal by itself! - 116.097
Chinese Style Veggie Chicken
Chinese Style Veggie Chicken has a simple taste. The Cornstarch and soy sauce enhance the taste of Chinese Style Veggie Chicken. Chinese chicken lovers must try Chinese Style Veggie Chicken. - 36.1514
Vegetable Della Robbia
On a microwave-safe platter arrange broccoli with stems toward center.
Place cauliflower florets in center of platter.
Around the cauliflower arrange carrot, zucchini and mushrooms.
Arrange red pepper strips in flower design over cauliflower.
Drizzle with... - 30.3966
1) Presteam the vegetables that are "hard" such as cauliflower or broccoli.
2) In a small bowl, mix egg and milk.
3) Dip vegetables into egg mixture, then into corn germ, coating thoroughly.
4) Let stand 5 minutes before sauteing in a... - 36.5567
Stuffed Paratha - Indian
If you're in the mood to have Indian Parathas then do try out this recipe. These are eaten mostly for breakfast. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot paratha from the pan. You can serve it with raitha or pickle. So don't forget to try this yummy... - 94.9999
Mixed Vegetable Relish
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into small florets, shell the peas, and chop the onions, carrots and beans. Put all of these into a large bowl, add enough water and salt, and leave overnight.
2. Next day drain all the salt water, and spread on a... - 38.6168
Marinated Cooked Vegetable Salad
This salad gives wide scope to the creative cook.
It can be as pretty as a painting, if you choose your colors and textures with imagination.
You can use a round or rectangular platter; you can decide to use a combination of 2, 3, 4, or 5 vegetables.
If you... - 41.2254
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 102.692
Quick Vegetable Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add imitation sour cream.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify... - 33.4979
Oahu Dip And Chip Tray
1. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese and blue cheese, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; beat until completely blended; cover. Chill several hours, or until firm enough to handle.
2. Spoon cheese mixture in... - 34.7215
Deep Fried Vegetables In Yogurt Sauce
Whisk the yogurt in a large serving bowl and add the mint, coriander, salt, sugar, chillies and water.
Whisk for a further minute and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add... - 42.7515
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 42.8823
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 114.491
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
1. Cut the partially thawed frozen vegetable into bite-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
3. Blend in flour, salt, onion powder, dill weed, pepper and all the milk at once.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 47.574
For the moong
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
2. Add the tomato and green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the moong and sprinkle a little water over the moong. Add salt and cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes i.e. till partly... - 38.0529
Stuffed Green And Red Peppers
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water.
Once they are cooked, drain, then mash them down roughly and set aside.
Put the prepared peppers in an ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onion seeds for about 20 seconds.
Add the onion and... - 43.3745
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Remove 1/2 cup lime juice mixture from bowl, and place in a blender; set remaining lime juice mixture aside.
Add cilantro leaves to blender; cover and process until smooth; set cilantro mixture... - 38.0226
Seafood Chopsuey With Oyster Sauce
Planning a fiesta and need a quick seafood dish idea? How about adding seafood chopsuey to your part menu. Take a look at this video to see how the chef combines shelled seafood with vegetables and oyster sauce to make a scrumptious dish. Very simple to put... - 87.7342
1. In small bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, and honey until blended; set aside.
2. In large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 2... - 33.4558
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.799
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 44.4848
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 132.194
Soup is one of the main dishes in a 3 course meal. Chef Paula brings to you the most delicious seafood soup that you have ever tasted. Paula is going to show you how to make the perfectly delicious Salmon Soup. Check out the video of how dish amazing soup is... - 114.42
Oahu Dip And Chip Tray
1) In a large bowl combine cottage, cream, and blue cheeses, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2) Beat the mixture until completely blended.
3) Cover and chill for several hours until firm.
4) Spoon cheese mixture at... - 45.0384
Gobi Manchurian is an all time favourite Indo-Chinese Starter/Appetizer. It's relished by everyone I have come across. A spicy, sour appetizer that leaves you wanting for more! - 38.6956