- » Corn Bran
Corn Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn bran recipes.
Corn Bran Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the corn bran, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In a separate mid sized bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg white, maple syrup, and oil.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients over the flour... - 43.2946
Bran Corn Bread
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Stir in cereal and milk; let stand for 5 minutes.
Sift flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt together; stir into cereal mixture.
Turn batter into greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or... - 38.5171
You May Also Like!
Orange And Pecan Bran Muffins
Try this alluring Orange And Pecan Bran Muffins recipe. An easily prepared dessert recipe, this Orange And Pecan Bran Muffins is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 45.4214
Bran And Cornmeal Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with the nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a medium-size bowl, pour the milk and oil over the cereal; set aside.
2 In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking... - 33.5217
Nut Bran Muffins With Caramel
1) Heat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take 12 muffin cups and grease them well.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix bran cereal and milk and let stand about 5 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan, mix 1/4 cup of the dark brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of the corn... - 44.8227
Combine and bake for 10 minutes at 350Â°F in an 8x8 inch greased baking pan.
Topping: In double boiler, melt chocolate (pure) chips with peanut butter.
When melted, pour over baked bottom.
Cut into squares.
For a thicker topping, you may double the... - 34.6668
Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 12 (2 1/2 inch) muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix cereal, buttermilk and corn syrup; let stand 5 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
Add egg, sugar and corn oil... - 40.6041
Bran Fortified Boston Whole Wheat Brown Bread
In mixing bowl thoroughly combine all dry ingredients, then add liquid ingredients.
Stir just until combined.
Pour ingredients into greased glass measuring cup.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Cook on high (9) for 5 minutes.
Let sit for 5 minutes.
Turn out... - 37.7138
Glazed Pork Bran Balls
In bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bran cereal, onion, thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground pork and ground ham; mix well.
Shape into 2-inch meatballs.
Place in 11x7x11/2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Spoon... - 42.4129
Raisin Bran Bread
Grease and line a deep 9-inch square cake pan.
Place the syrup and the butter in a saucepan and heat slowly together until liquid.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
Mix in the bran then stir in the beaten egg, the... - 37.5674
Chocolate Bran Flakes Crisps
1. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in Bran Flakes and chocolate morsels.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients; mix well. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto... - 28.0844
Blueberry Bran Muffins
Thaw blueberries, if frozen; drain.
In a mixing bowl combine cereal and buttermilk or sour milk; let stand 3 minutes.
Stir in egg and oil; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in the... - 40.8404
Corn Bran Recipes By Category