- » Corn Bell
Corn Bell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn bell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn bell recipes.
Sweet Corn And Red Bell Peppers
1)Drain sweet corn kernels and keep it aside.
2)Blanch bell peppers for minimum 30 seconds in boiling salted water the refresh in cold water and drain... - 34.8218
Curried Corn With Red Bell Pepper And Herbs
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, bell pepper, and curry, and cook until the vegetables are soft.
2. Add the corn and water or broth, and cook until corn is heated and liquid has almost evaporated,... - 25.0162
Creamy Baked Corn With Zucchini And Red Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine scallions, red pepper, and zucchini. Add corn and white pepper. Mix well.
3. Transfer corn mixture to an 11-by-7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 40 minutes. - 33.7309
Corn Soup With Bell Peppers And Cilantro
1. Heat a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, bell peppers, and, if desired, the cayenne pepper. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
2. Raise the heat to high, add the... - 31.6169
Mediterranean Succotash Butter Beans, Corn, And Bell Peppers
1 Heat a medium size skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Add oil to the skillet and add garlic, and peppers.
3 Saute,for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
4 Add in corn, and cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
5 Mix in the beans and heat them through,for 1 or 2... - 41.2667
Dixie Bell Corn Bread Dressing
The aroma of herbs and sausage is an instant beckon to the unsuspected nose! Well this side dish is a winner shown by Chef David and perfect to be served during Thanksgiving! See the video for more! - 105.307
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 49.7126
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 45.8038
Corn & Olives Stuffed Peppers
1. Slice the tops off the green and red bell peppers and carefully remove the seeds and inner ribs. Remove the stems from the tops and chop the remaining pepper pieces. Stand the peppers upright in a 5-quart electric slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, combine... - 32.3034
Indian-style Vegetable Curried Corn
A nutritious meal with curried corn with vegetables is delighting. This would be a perfect dish that everyone would enjoy. Bhal Dave helps us to accomplish this in a simple and time friendly way in home kitchen. Start cooking now! - 72.2108
Skillet Corn Saute
In 10-inch skillet, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix and water.
Stir in corn and red pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in green onion. - 25.4239
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 136.844
Zucchini With Corn & Peppers
A wide frying pan, melt butter over high heat.
Add zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 5 minutes).
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.8626
Easy Skillet Corn With Tomatoes And Basil
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, green pepper, corn, tomatoes and basil (if using dried); cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes (8 to 10 minutes, if using frozen corn) or until corn is tender.
Add sugar;... - 24.4868
Baked Cowboy Corn Casserole With Jalapenos And Onion
Are you looking for a simple yet delicious recipe for a well-made corn casserole? The dish is actually not as difficult as it seems, and Ramona Werst is here with her tutorial on making the perfect corn casserole in the easiest way ever. Watch the video and... - 120.976
Speckled Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt margarine over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add corn and bell pepper; saute 8 minutes or until corn is lightly browned and pepper is tender; stir often.
Combine vegetable mixture,... - 36.6583
Confetti Corn Salad
In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, combine corn, bell peppers and onion.
Stir with Bamboo Spoon to combine.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine vinegar, brown sugar, oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Mix with Mini-Whipper.
Pour dressing over corn mixture and mix... - 37.5178
Zucchini With Corn & Peppers
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, until most of vegetable liquid has evaporated and vegetables are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Add salt and pepper to... - 26.319
Black Bean Corn & Pepper Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, chiles, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and oil; mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to a day. - 33.548
Saucy Scalloped Corn & Chops
1. Place butter or margarine in a 10" x 6" baking dish. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until tender; stir after 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Stir in cream-style corn,... - 28.8267
Fresh Corn Salad With Minced Celery
1. In a mixing bowl combine pickle, chopped onions, bell pepper, corn and celery.
2. Cover the bowl and let it chill.
3. In another small bowl mix sour cream, mustard, basil, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper and salt.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 47.693
Corn Maque Choux
Here is a traditional south Louisiana side dish, combined with the flavors of Vidalia onion, red bell peppers and chicken broth along with rich heavy cream which gives it a an excellently flavorful and superbly delicious taste. Watch the video to see step by... - 104.701
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 30.442
Confetti Corn Saute
1. In a small nonstick skillet, place the margarine
2. Heat the margarine until itâ€™s completely soft and bubbly
3. Add the bell peppers and the onions and sautÃ© on gentle heat till completely tender
4. Add the corn and the ground pepper to... - 35.5987
Curried Corn And Peppers
Saute the scallions and bell pepper in the butter on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the curry powder and the corn.
Chop the tomatoes and add them to the skillet.
Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequendy, until the vegetables are... - 32.2057
Refrigerator Corn Relish
In a 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seeds, mustard seeds, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; then remove from heat and let cool.
Stir in corn, bell pepper, pimentos, and green... - 39.0649
Mexican Corn And Rice Salad With Jumbo Shrimp
In medium bowl, combine rice, corn, bell peppers, scallion and olives.
In small bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, lime zest and juice and cumin; pour over rice mixture and stir to combine well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled,... - 37.7662
Easy Summer Corn And Pepper Salad
Summer is the time for barbecues in the backyard. This very simple, fresh and organic sweet corn and pepper salad, dressed with a light creamy dressing is a perfect complement to just about any meat you take off the barbecue. Its colors and flavors definitely... - 147.12
Corn, Jicama & Pineapple Salsa
Corn, Jicama & Pineapple Salsa is an easy to cook and tasty to eat salsa! I personally like this Corn, Jicama & Pineapple Salsa and this recipe sounds great. Do not miss out on any! - 25.0484
Combine all ingredients and marinate overnight.
Drain before serving. - 36.385
1)In a saucepan, melt some butter and sugar. Stir all the while.
2)Now add in tomatillos, green onion, onion, corn. Bell pepper, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and poblano.
3)Cook continuously stirring.
4)Add in vinegar. Continue to cook... - 43.9898
Creole Corn Chowder
1) In a non-stick pan, sauté the bacon until crisp.
2) Stir in onion and bell peppers; cook until limp.
3) Mix in ham, corn, tomatoes, tomato juice, and seasonings.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 47.5461
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 45.9439
Skewered Beef & Corn
Skewered Beef & Corn has a scorching taste. The beef and pineapple gives the Skewered Beef & Corn a bracing taste. Skewered Beef & Corn is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 40.6397
Country Corn Relish
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together oil and remaining 5 ingredients.
Pour oil mixture over corn mixture, and stir gently to combine.
Cover and chill least 3 hours. - 36.4371
Corn And Mango Salsa
1. In a bowl mix mango, corn, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Add salt to taste and cumin powder and mix well.
3. Serve with tortilla chips or finger fries. - 100.341
Rainbow Corn Salsa
Did you know that a colorful meal represents a healthy meal? Naturally bright foods have several health benefits. Here is the video recipe for a rainbow colored salsa! Watch the video and get some great nutrition tips. - 114.407
Corn Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, in a jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Cover the jar and shake it well.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add corn, tomato, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley.
3. Pour dressing, and toss well.
4.... - 108.941
High Desert Corn Casserole
Stem, seed, and chop 3 of the chilies.
Put in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan with salad oil, onion, and bell pepper.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion is limp and pepper is tender to bite; add 2 cups of corn and stir until hot.
Meanwhile,... - 36.6882
Old Fashioned Corn Relish
Combine vinegar, sugar and cornstarch in large microwave-safe bowl; mix well. Stir in mustard and salt. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring once. Add corn, celery, pepper, onion and pickle relish; toss well to coat... - 30.5868
Combine the corn, onion, jalapenos, bell pepper, mayonnaise and cheese in a medium bowl and mix well.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Crumble the corn chips in their package and sprinkle over the salad just before serving. - 27.3206
Rolled Fresh Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until pepper is tender-crisp to bite about 3 minutes.
Stir in onions and continue to cook until onions are soft 1 to 2 more minutes; reduce heat... - 32.7925
Rolled Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add corn and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until pepper is just tender to bite (about 5 minutes).
Add onions and cook, stirring often, until limp (about 1 minute).
In a bowl, whisk... - 36.4547
Cod Stewed With Potatoes, Corn And Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add a layer of onions and a layer of potatoes. Sprinkle some of the corn and bell pepper on top. Dribble a few drops of the hot pepper sauce over the vegetables. Add a layer of fish and tomatoes, and season... - 32.639
Savory Corn Fritters
1. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl beat egg; stir in corns and chopped red bell pepper. Add flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1... - 32.1347
Black Eyed Pea And Corn Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the peas, corn, celery, bell pepper and scallions.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and black pepper. Whisk in the oil until blended. (The can be prepared to this pointup to 4 hours ahead. Refrigerate... - 35.3953
Grilled Chicken Salad With Corn Peppers And Tortilla Crisps
Prepare the chicken: In a bowl let the chicken marinate in the lime juice with the oregano and salt and pepper to taste, covered and chilled, for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 hour.
Drain the chicken, pat it dry, and brush it with the oil.
Grill the... - 36.536
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.609
Corn Pancakes With Black Bean Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, chopped cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare pancakes, melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over low heat.... - 30.1563
Roasted Corn Quesadillas With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare Tomatillo Salsa.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add corn, and saute 3 minutes or just until corn begins to brown. Add bell pepper and saute 1 minute; remove from pan and set aside.
3. Brush 1 side of each... - 25.4981
Corn And Black Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together corn, beans, bell pepper, green onions, red onion, garlic, tomato and jalapeno pepper.
2) Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
3) For preparation of dressing : In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together Italian... - 48.6978
Beef With Hot Corn Relish
Beef with hot corn relish is a cooked beef steak preparation made with whole kernal corn. Prepared in a skillet with bell peppers, white wine vinegar and corn along with green onions, the beef with hot corn relish can be served with dinner rolls or sliced... - 40.4694
Salmon And Corn Chowder
1. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on paper towels and set aside. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook... - 37.3186
In a bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
In a salad bowl, mix vegetables.
Pour dressing over salad.
Toss. - 28.2352
Southwestern Corn is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 24.5209
Kidney Bean And Corn Salad
1. Place beans, corn, green peppers, celery, scallions, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, and black pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Toss and chill until ready to serve. - 30.3835
Snack Time Corn Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a bowl to fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat to a smooth mixture. With a spoon, add red bell pepper and corn.
3. Take a large deep... - 43.8556
Feathered Corn is a delicious and sumptuous meat preparation. The flavors of this dish will definitely hook you to it. Try the Feathered Corn recipe and surprise your family with this tasty and filling dish. - 36.1216
Dilly Barley And Corn Salad
1. Combine barley, corn, green onions and bell peppers in large bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, grate lime peel to measure 1/2 teaspoon. Squeeze juice from lime to measure 2 tablespoons. Combine peel and juice in small bowl. Add vinegar, oil, dill weed and... - 34.9824
Spicy Corn Stir Fry
Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
Add red pepper and jalapeno and stir fry 5 minutes.
Add cumin and stir 30 seconds.
Add corn and cilantro and stir fry until corn is heated through, about 2 minutes. - 23.0763
Smoky And Creamy Corn Soup
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and celery; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
2 Add the corn, 1 cup of the broth, and the chili powder; bring to a boil. Reduce the... - 29.0393
Herbed Tomato Corn And Pepper Saute
In a large skillet cook the onion and the bell pepper with salt and pepper to taste in the oil over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened.
Add the garlic and cook the mixture, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, the marjoram,... - 33.4659
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
1) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket for stuffing in each pork chop.
2) In a medium bowl, add 3 tbsp reserved liquid from corn, stuffing mix, onion, bell pepper, salt, sun-dried tomatoes and basil, mix well; spoon the corn mixture into the chop... - 38.7285
Potato Corn Chowder
This Potato Corn Chowder recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious chowder. You should try this... - 41.5346
Hot Cheesey Corn Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a large skillet on medium high heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter in it.
3. Drop corn, salt, and black pepper in it. Stir occasionally and saute for about 5 minutes or until corns turn deep... - 0
Are you a beginner? Do try this corn chowder recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friend. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try and impress your friend. - 30.9942
Oil Scalloped Corn
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn, sour cream, and egg.
Stir in onion, green pepper, undrained pimiento, and cracker crumbs.
Add parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 39.7698
Chicken & Corn Casserole
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, red or green pepper, mushrooms, and chile powder.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is limp.
In a shallow 3-quart casserole, combine cooked onion mixture, corn, tomato sauce, cooked and drained... - 40.1155
Potato Corn Bake
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease llx7-inch or 9-inch square pan.
Cook bacon in large saucepan until crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Return 1 tablespoon bacon drippings to saucepan.
Add green pepper and onion to... - 43.8405
Golden Nugget Corn Strata
Heat oven to 375°F Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
Place English muffin halves, split side up, in bottom of greased baking dish.
In medium bowl, combine cheeses, green onions, bacon and corn; mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly over English muffin halves... - 41.6917
Place vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, celery seed, black pepper, and mustard seed in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Place corn kernels, red pepper, and scallions in a medium bowl.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables and stir.
Chill... - 34.7047
Stewy Corn Soup
In a 3-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add chili powder and bell peppers; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add corn and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
Whip cream with salt until stiff.
Pour soup into a... - 28.6051
Skewered Beef & Corn
Cut meat across the grain into slices about 1 1/2 inches thick; if desired, apply tenderizer according to package directions.
Then cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
Pour marinade over meat; stir to coat.
Cover and chill at least 6... - 37.4136
Sausage Corn Chowder
Microwave Directions: Place potatoes, onion, celery and water in 2-quart microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and micro wave on High (100%) 9 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
Stir in sausage, corn, cream-style corn,... - 31.6528
1. In a medium saucepan, cook frozen corn in salted boiling water as per package directions, drain and cool to room temperature.
1. If using canned corn drain and set aside.
2. Into a medium bowl beat corn oil with vinegar, Worcestershire sauce,... - 42.2449
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 39.7254
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 47.7919
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 24.4728
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 124.052
Risotto Style Corn
Pull off and discard husks and silk from corn; rinse corn.
With a sharp knife, cut kernels from cobs and set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are soft about 10... - 33.8016
Southwestern Chicken With Corn And Peppers
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Coat well with the rub and place on one sheet of foil.
Saute the peppers and corn in the butter in a small skillet.
Spoon over the chicken.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the... - 31.8857
Corn And Tomatillo Salsa
Shuck corn by removing husk and silk from corn; rinse under cool running water.
Holding tip of one ear, stand upright on stem end in large skillet.
Cut down sides of cob with paring knife, releasing kernels without cutting into cob.
Press down along each cob... - 43.5931
1) In a large salad bowl, add the spinach, corn, lima beans, bell pepper and onion together, toss well to mix thoroughly.
2) In another bowl, cut the sliced pork in 1-inch strips, then sprinkle with the pepper, cumin and chili powder, toss well.
3) In... - 47.286
Okra, Corn, And Tomatoes
Okra, Corn, And Tomatoes is truly a heavenly blend of juicy delights. You can confidently ad this to your dinner menu. Just give this Okra, Corn, And Tomatoes mix a try. - 35.3563
Blended Corn Relish
1. Mix sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed, mustard seed and pepper sauce in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling; stir.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 days to blend flavors. - 30.429
Roasted Corn And Chicken Quesadillas
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in corn and crushed red pepper. Saute 2 to 3 minutes or until corn is lightly browned. Add bell pepper; saute 2 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions; saute 1 minute. Remove... - 32.297
Corn And Red Pepper Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and thyme; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until softened. Do not brown. Stir in stock and, if using, frozen corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked... - 29.325
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 111.37
Pan Seared Monkfish With Corn Avocado Relish
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomato, garlic, onion, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Season the relish with salt and pepper.
4) Cover the bowl and... - 46.5456
Peppered Corn Fritters
Combine the corn, red pepper and green onions in a bowl and mix well.
Combine the next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Stir the flour mixture into the corn mixture.
Add the milk gradually, stirring until moistened.
Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable... - 36.7435
Corn And Sausage Casserole
Brown sausage and pepper until sausage is cooked.
Drain and save 2 tablespoons sausage drippings.
Add sausage to casserole dish with corn.
Blend sausage drippings with flour in skillet over medium heat.
Add milk and salt; simmer 2-3 minutes until thickened,... - 37.4498
Mexican Corn Off The Cob
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine lemon juice, oil, salt, and ground red pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over spinach mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Sprinkle with goat cheese. - 30.6937