- » Corn Beer
Corn Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn beer recipes.
Jiffy Beer Chili Pronto Chili Con Cerveza
1) In a heavy medium saucepan brown ground beef and onion. Cook till onion is soft.
2) Stir in tomato paste and beer.
3) stir up brown bits.
4) Mix remaining ingredients.
5) Cook uncovered on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes till onion is tender. Add... - 40.6779
Cheese Beer And Olive Rarebit On Corn Bread
1) In a double boiler or chafing dish, stir the butter and grated cheese, until the cheese is melted.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, mustard and salt, stir continuously and cook, until well blended.
3) Gradually stir in the beer and Worcestershire sauce,... - 40.0111
Mini Beer-battered Veggie Corn Dog
What is it about food on a stick? I'll eat almost anything in this format. Love it!
Well, almost anything. I am vegetarian after all...so I don't eat real corn dogs. And while I have enjoyed a veggie corn dog or two, I am not a fan of them either, mostly... - 0
Lynn's Beer Battered Mini Corn Dogs
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beer Battered Mini Corn Dogs that are a perfect appetizer and would be great served at a tail gate or football party or get together. Serve with Ketchup and Mustard. - 0
You May Also Like!
Squash And Corn, Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large oven proof casserole or skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. Add the squash, corn, tomatoes,... - 45.4956
Country Corn Muffins
Line 6-cup microwavable muffin ring or 6-ounce custard cups with paper baking cups.
Mix corn, beer and egg in small bowl.
Stir in baking mix just until moistened.
Fill each cup with scant 1/3 cup batter.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Microwave uncovered on high 2 to... - 27.0901
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 46.9127
Beer Cheese Dip
This Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is the perfect snack for any tailgate or party! - 0
Cheesy Beer Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and green pepper till tender but not brown.
2. Combine parsnips, un-drained corn, chicken broth, beer, un-drained mushrooms, and mustard, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 46.3878
Beef And Beer Stew
Cook and stir onions in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove onions with slotted spoon; reserve.
Cook and stir beef in Dutch oven until brown, about 10 minutes.
Add reserved onions, beer, 1 cup water, the corn... - 42.5406
1. In a mixing bowl, combine wafer crumbs, walnuts and sugar.
2. Drizzle the honey and stir in the beer, a little at a time and just enough to wet and bind the mixture into a dough.
3. Use a rounded tablespoon to divide and shape the mixture into... - 37.239
Beer Batter Fish Fry
1. ln a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and ground red pepper. Gradually whisk in the beer until smooth, then add the green onions and parsley. In a clean medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high until soft peaks form and... - 33.5326
Beer Brisket Buns
Heat oven to 325°.
Place corned beef brisket on rack in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Roast uncovered 1 hour.
Remove rack from pan; drain.
Place beef in pan and top with onion slices.
Mix beer, catsup and barbecue sauce; pour on beef and onion.
Bake uncovered... - 35.1077
Coarsely chop or crumble sausages and put into a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Stirring often, cook over medium-high heat until sausages are well browned, about 15 minutes; lift out meat and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add beef and pork to... - 39.3194