- » Corn Beef Egg Patties
Corn Beef Egg Patties Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Corn Beef Egg Patties recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Corn Beef Egg Patties recipes.
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 47.2345
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 39.0404
Corned Beef Patties
Soak 1/4, cup bread crumbs in the milk.
Cutoff any excess fat from the edge of the corned beef and discard.
Mash beef in a bowl with a fork, then add squeezed-out bread crumbs, 1 egg, the cheese and lemon rind.
With well floured hands, make patties... - 45.1082
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
Mexicali Beef Patties
Cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from center of each onion and green pepper.
Set slices aside.
Dice remainder of onion and green pepper.
Combine diced onion, diced green pepper, ground beef, tomatoes, egg, corn flakes, salt, oregano, and chili powder in a large... - 39.6152
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 43.059
Apple Beef Patties
Combine first 5 ingredients, 1/2 cup water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shape into 5 thick patties; place in shallow baking pan.
Drain 5 apple rings, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Press 1 ring onto each patty.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes.
Combine apple and... - 35.7295
Apple Beef Patties
1. In a bowl combine beef, rice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, water and salt.
2. Shape into 5 thick patties and place in shallow baking pan.
3. Drain 5 apple rings, reserving.1/2 cup syrup and press 1 ring onto each patty.
4. Bake uncovered at 350° for... - 44.1649
Beef Patties In Sauce
Mix together all ingredients except tomato sauce, garlic powder and cheese.
Shape into 8 patties.
Place in a 13x9x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 10 to 14 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Rearrange patties once... - 43.101
Saucy Corned Beef Burgers
Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot shortening.
Place patties in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices diagonally;... - 44.5203
Baked Corned Beef Burgers
Mix corned beef, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and dash pepper.
Shape in 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then into crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot fat.
Arrange patties in 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices... - 43.2693
1.Combine liver with pepper, clove, salt, wheat germ and egg to make a smooth batter.
2.Heat corn oil in a pan and drop the mixture by teasppon.
3.Heat well until brown from both sides.
4.Serve warm with dips. - 38.0936
Cottage Cheese Meat Patties
Mix all the ingredients together without crushing the meat too much.
Form into 4 large or 6 medium patties.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) 4 minutes at HIGH.
Sprinkle paprika over the patties.
Set them in the hot dish without removing it from the oven.
... - 39.1887
Here's a home-style hash without the bother of grinding the meat.
Combine all ingredients except butter.
Shape into patties and saute in butter.
Brown both sides and serve. - 27.295
Corned Beef Hamburger
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the... - 33.5703
Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Grind corned beef very fine.
Brown onions gently in butter.
Mix corned beef well with potatoes, slightly browned onions, pepper and hashish.
Should mixture be too dry, add a little cold water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown in butter on both sides.
Serve with a... - 35.899
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Cross Over Patties
Roll out pastry and cut into nine 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix meat, crumbs and mustard well together then bind with the egg.
Divide into nine equal portions and form each into a sausage shape.
Put these diagonally across squares of pastry.
Moisten opposite... - 40.0677
Quick Easy Budget-friendly Corned Beefcakes
You don't always need fine china or elaborate settings to make your dinner a success. Sometimes something as sumptuous as corned beefcakes can liven up your dinner table. Betty demonstrates how you can make this delicious meat cakes conveniently and in less... - 99.6344
Beef And Carrots
Combine the beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg and corn flakes and shape into patties.
Place in a shallow baking dish.
Broil until brown and drain off fat.
Cut carrots into 2-inch pieces and place around the patties.
Pour soup over beef mixture and cover with... - 28.321
Casserole A La Nelson
1. Knead the meat together with salt and pepper.
2. Add the egg and the mashed potato. Dilute with the cream and the water. The mixture should be very smooth and fine.
3. Form the mixture into small oval patties.
4. Heat the butter in a skillet and brown the... - 35.0759
Eggs N Hash
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine hash and green pepper. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon hash mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Make an indentation in each... - 22.9446
Chicken Eggs Foo Yung
1) In a saucepan, combine the sherry, cornstarch, vinegar, garlic powder, ginger and fructose.
2) Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved thoroughly.
3) To the pan, add the beef stock.
4) Over low heat, cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Keep... - 46.9717
Mix ground beef, egg, chilies, corn chips, onion, garlic and chili powder.
Shape beef mixture into 8 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil patties with tops about 3 inches... - 37.7786
Beef N Kraut Burgers
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, beef, onions, salt, pepper, 1 cup of the sauerkraut and egg; mix well. Shape into six patties.
2. Broil over hot coals or under broiler about six minutes on each side or until... - 28.1269
Speedy Beef Burger
Combine egg, cracker crumbs, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, and pepper; add ground beef and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
In large skillet brown meat patties on both sides in hot shortening.
Combine tomato soup, corn, milk,... - 35.4206
Beef Burger Steaks
1. Chop half quantity of onions and green chilli.
2. Slice the remaining onions in rings.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef with chopped onion, raw egg, corn flour, green chillies, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
4. Use your... - 45.3733
Mexican Beef Burgers
Mexican Beef Burgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 40.1204
Hawaiian Loco Moco
When looking to play up with ingredients in your kitchen, this tropical style treat could make for a lovely treat. This Hawaiian favorite may sound queer, but is nothing less than a delicacy. The very wonder of steamed rice topped with a thick gravy, a sunny... - 108.953
Meat Popovers is a meat filled rolls. Meat Popovers gets its mouth watering taste from meat filled in rolls. Meat Popovers is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 25.3851
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 109.862
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 114.23
Thaw pastry 20 minutes, then unfold sheets.
Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix beef, celery, onion, parsley, sage, salt, pepper and stuffing.
Stir in yogurt or sour cream until mixture is bound together.
Shape mixture into 8... - 41.0372
Combine egg and 1/4 cup water; stir in corn chips and half of the taco seasoning mix.
Add ground beef or pork; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill over medium coals, turning once.
For beef, grill till desired doneness (allow 12 to 15... - 38.0713
Mix pork and veal together in a deep mixing bowl.
Blend in egg, bread crumbs, onion, lemon zest, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Shape into 2-inch patties.
Place on dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
To prepare sauce, heat stock over medium heat until... - 42.6667
Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil.
Knead well by hand.
Form into one and a half inch patties.
Fry the kuftas in heated oil until browned and cooked through.
Serve hot with rice or fried potatoes.
Variations: If you wish you can... - 39.5666