- » Corn Basil
Corn Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn basil recipes.
Corn With Basil
Cut enough kernels from corn to measure 3 cups.
Cook and stir corn, onion, celery and garlic in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until corn is... - 33.076
Corn With Basil Butter
1. Set corn on floor of microwave oven and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turning corn over halfway through cooking, until corn is tender.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl combine margarine, butter, and orange peel, mixing well; stir in... - 28.4953
Grilled Corn On The Cob With Orange Basil Butter
1. Spray the grill with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire. Husk the corn and remove any corn silk. Lightly spray the corn with nonstick spray and grill, turning occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the... - 27.9926
Easy Skillet Corn With Tomatoes And Basil
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, green pepper, corn, tomatoes and basil (if using dried); cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes (8 to 10 minutes, if using frozen corn) or until corn is tender.
Add sugar;... - 25.6915
You May Also Like!
Basil-wrapped Corn On The Cob
Basil-Wrapped Corn On The Cob makes the best pick for kiddies' parties. This is an easy to prepare dish and needs just a handful of ingredients. Check out the recipe of this bake and serve Basil-Wrapped Corn On The Cob. - 35.596
Corn And Red Peppers With Basil
Cut corn from cob.
Cut red peppers into strips.
Pack corn loosely into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Place 3 or 4 strips of red pepper in jars of corn.
Add 1/2 teaspoon basil to each jar.
Cover with boiling water, leaving 1 -inch head space.
Remove air... - 30.5427
Basil & Sweet Corn Fritters
Using summer sweet corn and fresh picked basil make these fritters a fresh and seasonal snack with a dollop of tomato relish! - 91.1362
Tomato Corn And Basil Soup
1. In a saucepan placed on medium to high heat, add olive oil and heat it. Saute onions until they start browning. Saute in garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, and stirring intermittently, cook until the juice is given up.
3. Cover and cook for 5... - 43.2454
Tomatoes With Corn And Basil Filling
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each tomato and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out and discard the seeds and pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Sprinkle the shells with salt and let them drain, inverted, on paper towels for 10 minutes.
In a large saucepan... - 36.5697
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 35.8549
Basil Flavor Polenta With Vegetables
Easy Italian meal. This video prepares a rich and cheesy polenta with loads of farm fresh vegetables. A quick baked polenta topped with a creamy sauce is very easy to make and is a truly fantastic meal in making. The basil flavored corn omelette makes a... - 112.428
Basil Scented Pas
1) In a small Dutch Oven, bring the water to a boil.
2) Add the vermicelli and let the water return to a boil
3) Cook the vermicelli, uncovered, till it is cooked al dente. Drain well.
4) In a large bowl, combine together the cooked vermicelly, oil and... - 34.7294
Zucchini In Basil Butter
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the zucchini for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Quickly place under cold running water to stop the cooking. This will also help in preserving the color.
4) Drain... - 38.414
Corn Basil Recipes By Category