- » Corn Barbecue Style
Corn Barbecue Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn barbecue style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn barbecue style recipes.
Texas Style Barbecued Shrimp
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Wash deheaded shrimp and remove all shell except tail
3. Arrange in a shallow pan and combine remaining ingredeints in a saucepan, heating over low heat until butter is melted and everything is well... - 40.911
Barbecue Style Baked Beans
This Barbecue Style Baked Beans brings in a very interesting twist to you favorite snack, baked beans. Well, I have used here red kidney beans, gave it a herbed saucy touch and then finally baked it to taste amazing. Give this Barbecue Style Baked Beans and I... - 40.7373
Corned Beef Hash Yankee Style
Remove excess fat from corned beef, and mince the meat with a sharp knife.
Melt fat in a large, heavy skillet; add onions and saute until they are tender and golden.
Gradually add corned beef and then potatoes, stirring constantly.
Slowly stir in beets and... - 37.7985
Fresh Corn Relish
In a saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool; add chopped pepper and pimiento. - 30.3556
Leg Of Lamb, Yucatan-style
Crush achiote by whirling to a powder in a blender (or grind achiote through a pepper mill set at medium grind.
Blend achiote (or chili and cinnamon) with pepper, salt, and salad oil.
Rub over all surfaces of lamb.
Blend thoroughly orange peel, orange juice,... - 40.8057
Gourmet Grilled Corn
Turn back husks of corn and strip off silk.
Spread each ear of corn with a tablespoon of nut spread.
Spiral a slice of bacon, barber-pole style, around each ear.
Lay husks back in position.
Place on grill over hot coals; turn frequently until done, about 20... - 23.253
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.5047
Grilled Cornish Hen With Corn Relish
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and blend the honey, garlic, vinegar and celery seed thoroughly.
2) Add the halved hen and turn over to coat it properly.
3) Refrigerate with cover on for an hour or keep overnight,... - 47.2513
In saucepan combine drained corn, cream-style corn, barbecue sauce, Mexican Seasoning, and salt.
Cook 5 minutes or till hot. - 23.0634
Wegmans Braised Barbecue Pork Spareribs
Are you a BBQ lover? Well you'll love this even more! Wegmans Executive Mark Makovec shows you how to make the best ribs, including which kind to pick, right at home. Easy to make and company loves it. - 132.325
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
TRIM SPARE RIBS of excess fat and sinew.
Cut racks of ribs into pieces, so that each piece has three or four ribs.
Combine tomato sauce, sherry, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a large pan; mix well.
Add ribs to mixture.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce... - 37.2405
Awfully Easy Barbecued Ribs
1) In a broiler brown ribs.
2) Cut into serving-size pieces, season, and put into slow cooker.
3) Stir in onions and barbecue sauce.
4) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
5) Serve with baked beans and corn on the cob. - 33.6279
Barbecued Pork Chop Casserole
The barbecued pork chop casserole is asavory and spicy casserole prepared with pork chops and beans. Combined together in a sauce pan with corn and seasoned along with worcestershire sauce and ketchup, the barbecued porrk chop casserole is baked and can be... - 40.0067
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 47.358
Ranch Style Frijoles
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the onion, chili pepper, and oil thoroughly.
2) On high power, microwave for 1 minute, or until the onion turns soft.
3) To this, add the tomatoes with liquid, beans, barbecue sauce, and chili... - 39.1209
Memphis Style Bbq Ribs
This is a recipe that will be used over and over again when smoking ribs. A sweet and smoky rub gives these ribs a 5 star flavor. - 62.0934
Ranch Style Eggplant
Ranch style eggplant is a stuffed and baked eggplant prepared with a filling of breadcrumbs and vegetables. Seasoned and topped with a cornflake layer, the ranch style eggplant comes out with a crispy crust and is delightfully delicious. - 39.1528
Hartwell Farm Corn Pudding
Hartwell farm corn pudding is a chese and corn pudding made with breadcrumbs. Savory with green pepper and milk, the hartwell farm pudding is a baked pudding and is flavored made with slices of bacon laid on top. - 34.2308
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 49.7799
The Hobo Ribs is a lovely meat preparation that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Hobo Ribs recipe is fantastic and I often use it to surprise my guests at the dinner parties. - 27.7171
Chuck Wagon Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place a skillet, over a medium flame.
3. Sauté ground beef, onion and bell pepper for about 10 minutes until beef lightly browned
4. Spoon out and discard excess fat.
5. Stir in chili beans, barbecue... - 42.2553
Smoky Red Beans
Rinse beans; combine beans and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Stir the 1/2 teaspoon salt into beans and soaking water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour or till... - 44.2972
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088