- » Corn Bake
Corn Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn bake recipes.
Unique Corn Bake
This is a delicious side dish that will complement almost any meal. This is also a great dish to take to a potluck. - 109.293
Crab Corn Bake
1) Preheat oven 380°F. -Gas Mark 5.
2) Line the bottom of 1 pint baking or casserole dish with crab meat without sinews.
3) Place drained corn and prepared onion on top.
4) In a skillet melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
5)... - 43.1408
Corn Breaded Fish Bake
If necessary, cut fillets to about 1/2-inch thickness.
Then cut into about 4x1-inch strips.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the cornmeal, soda, and salt.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and the chili peppers.
In another... - 42.2877
Souper Spoonbread has a great taste. Souper Spoonbread gets its taste from corn meal mixed with eggs and cheese soup. Souper Spoonbread is inspired by many food joints around world. - 40.7973
Corn And Tomato Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter a 1/2-qt.baking dish.
Spread corn in bottom.
Sprinkle over the sugar, salt and pepper.
Put sprouts on top of corn.
Arrange onion slices over sprouts.
Put tomatoes on top of sprouts and season again.
Cover with buttered... - 40.6082
Frankfurter And Corn Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degres.
2) In a basin, whisk the eggs lightly and add the sweet corn, onion, breadcrumbs, mustard and seasoning, Mix properly.
3) Cut the frankfurters into lengths measuring about 1/2-inch and stir... - 40.234
Pork And Corn Bread Bake
Place pork in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 400° for 45 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, corn and salt.
Pour Topping over pork mixture.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Topping: Combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper flakes... - 39.6199
Fiesta Corn Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine corn, carrots, onion, olives, and parsley.
Add 1 cup of the bread crumbs, eggs, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour into a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Toss remaining crumbs with butter; sprinkle atop casserole.
Bake at 350°... - 38.664
Corn And Rice Bake
This Corn and Rice Bake makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this very delicious Corn and Rice Bake as a part of your weekend lunch menu and tell me if you liked it ! - 37.6464
Tuna And Corn Bake
In saucepan combine egg and milk; add corn.
Heat and stir till mixture bubbles.
Stir in tuna, 1/2 cup fine cracker crumbs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn into 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter; toss with 1/2 cup coarse cracker crumbs.
Sprinkle... - 37.4737
Corn Bread Pork Bake
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings, and crumble.
To drippings in skillet, add celery, onion, and 14 cup water.
Cover; cook till vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
Stir gravy into vegetables, or add 1 cup water to gravy mix; stir... - 37.2199
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Beat in honey, lemon rind, and vanilla.
Blend in whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
Spoon dough onto a sheet of wax paper, and chill until it can be molded.
Form dough into a log about 7 inches... - 36.7472
Scalloped Corn Bake
This Scalloped Corn Bake is very delicious ! Baked and buttered corn spiced with pepper and garnished with bread crumbs is a feast for the famished ! You'll love this anytime snack. Just pour some savory sauces over this irresistible Scalloped Corn Bake and... - 30.5082
Jalapeno Corn Bread Bake
Combine the corn, commeal, Velveeta cheese, baking powder, jalapeno pepper, vegetable oil and eggs in a deep ovenproof bowl.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. - 28.5061
Corn And Tamale Bake
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F.
2. Meanwhile, remove and reserve parchment wrappers from tamales; halve tamales crosswise.
3. Place 1 can corn in 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; top with half of tamales; then place second can... - 22.6641
Baked Chile Cheese Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, stir in all ingredients until well combined.
3. In 1 1/2 −quart greased baking dish, place the corn mixture and bake for, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to sit for... - 0
Corn Bake Recipes By Category