- » Corn Bacon Dip
Corn Bacon Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of corn bacon dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for corn bacon dip recipes.
Bacon Corn Chowder
Omit butter or margarine.
Fry 4 slices bacon, diced, until crisp, in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Remove bacon from pan and save.
Saute vegetables in bacon drippings.
Use 1/4 teaspoon leaf thyme and 1 can (1 pound) cream-style corn for... - 19.869
Hot Bean And Bacon Dip
1) In a blender, blend together beans, 3/4 cup cheese and seasonings for about 30 seconds.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and add bacon and blend for 20 more seconds.
3) Take a chafing dish and heat the mixture.
4) In a serving... - 32.0232
Bacon & Avocado Dip
In a medium skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble and set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash avocados.
Stir in lemon juice, onions, salt, tomato, chili peppers and crumbled bacon.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2... - 32.7117
Bacon Flavored Hush Puppies
Sift dry ingredients, add beaten eggs and buttermilk; mix well.
Add onions and bacon, mix thoroughly.
Heat deep fat in pan to 375°.
Dip spoon first into hot fat, then pick up a spoonful of batter and drop into fat.
Repeat until pan is but slightly full - do... - 42.3186
Rio Grande Dip
Combine all ingredients except bacon; heat in chafing dish or double boiler.
Top with crumbled bacon.
Serve hot with corn chips or potato chips. - 30.0071
Guacamole With Mayonnaise And Bacon
1) Peel the avocados and mash to get about two cups pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, onion, salt and chilli powder together; mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the mixture with the mayonnaise completely sealing the avocado mixture.
4)... - 36.7463
Beer Cheese Dip
This Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is the perfect snack for any tailgate or party! - 0
Cheese And Bacon Nachos
1. Cook bacon, spring onions and chilies in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Place corn chips in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle with bacon mixture and... - 25.5269
Cheese And Bacon Nachos
1. Cook bacon, spring onions and chillies in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Place corn chips in a shallow oven-proof dish and sprinkle with bacon mixture and... - 26.0816
Skewered Scallops With Canadian Bacon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) On 6 skewers, alternately thread the scallops with the vegetables and bacon cubes.
3) In a shallow plate, mix the soy sauce, seasonings and oil together.
4) Evenly coat the scallops and vegetables in... - 44.5703
Eighteenth Century Chicken With Sweetbreads Wild Mushrooms And Bacon
1) Bone the chicken, either by leaving the skin in place or by slicing along the side.
2) Initially remove the wishbone, then run a knife along either side of the rib cage towards the parson's nose.
3) Dislocate the joints and discard.
4) Leave... - 42.7323
Garlic Bean Dip
In 1-quart casserole place bacon.
Cover with paper toweling.
Micro-cook till bacon is crisp, about 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and paper toweling, leaving any drippings in casserole.
To bacon drippings in casserole add the drained kidney beans, chili powder,... - 39.1426
Cook beans with ten cups of water, onion, garlic, cumin, and fat until soft, about 3 hours.
Add chili powder and salt to taste, about 3 teaspoons.
Do not have beans too soupy.
While still warm, mash in the margarine, cheese, and hot sauce.
Beat until... - 34.9832
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 36.3104
Fried Corn Meal Mush
Boil water in the top of a double boiler.
Then combine corn meal with salt and 1 1/2 cups cold water.
Stir into boiling water a little at a time, stirring constantly.
Cook over high heat about 3 minutes.
Cover and cook over boiling water for 15 minutes.
Pour... - 35.3014
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 47.2345
Corn Dog Bites
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cornmeal, and sugar; stir in bacon drippings.
Combine egg, buttermilk, and soda; mix well.
Stir into flour mixture, mixing well.
Cut each frankfurter into 10 pieces.
Dip frankfurter sections into batter, coating... - 37.213
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters is a wonderful chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This tasty fried chicken, grilled bacon and corn fritters is enough to make anyone mouth water! Try this Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters recipe at... - 48.3575
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and mix together popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts. Set it aside
3. In another bowl combine butter and soy sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over popcorn mixture
5. Stir the mixture until the popcorns... - 40.2528
1. In a bowl blend all the ingredients together.
2. Serve on plate, on tomato slices, as spread for toast (top with crisp bacon), as dip for corn and potato chips and with Mexican dishes. - 33.1078
Crispy Fried Trout
Fish lovers are sure to relish this extremely tasteful recipe of Crispy Fried Trout. Prepared in a combination of flavors, this Cripsy Fried Trout offers a real treat to your taste-buds. - 45.7388
Mennonite Egg Toast
Beat egg and add salt and milk.
Dip bread into mixture and fry on both sides until golden brown.
You can serve this with bacon or with corn syrup or maple syrup, or you can simply sprinkle with powdered sugar. - 23.8669
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, corn (with liquid), milk, parsley, seasoned salt and... - 34.419
1) To make the fritter batter, sift flour and pinch of salt into a bowl and make a well in the center.
2) Add the whole egg and gradually beat in the milk.
3) Drain corn and add.
4) Leave batter to stand.
5) Peel bananas and cut into three, then... - 44.5991
Crispy Fried Trout
1)Split the trouts and clean them.
2)Cut away the heads and tails of the trouts.
3)In a small bowl, mix the onion salt, garlic salt, celery salt and black pepper.
4)In a bowl of milk, dip in the trouts.
5)Sprinkle the seasoning over the... - 45.4991
1) In a bowl, combine the chicken, bacon and parsley together.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter, blend in the flourand cook for about 2 minutes without browning.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and mustard.
4) Pour in the milk, stir constantly... - 45.1667
Pan Fried Trout
Rinse fish in cold water; pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, cracker crumbs, corn-meal, garlic salt and pepper.
In another bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Dip fish in the egg mixture, then gently roll in the crumb mixture.
In a skillet, fry fish in oil... - 34.4937
Southern Fried Okra
1. Remove tips and cut of the stem ends of the okra pods.
2. Slice into 1/4th inch roundels
3. Place between sheets of paper toweling and absorb all the moisture.
4. Toss the okra roundels in flour.
5. Dip them in beaten egg and then... - 40.3421
Fried Green Tomatoes With Egg
1. In a pie plate, whisk the egg, milk, and hot pepper sauce. In a cup, mix the sugar, salt, and pepper. Spread the cornmeal on a plate. Dip the tomato slices into the egg mixture, sprinkle with the sugar mixture, then coat with the cornmeal.
2. In a 12-inch... - 33.2143
1 In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients together and mix well.
2 Put a small amount of filling, in the centre of each wuntun skin, using a teaspoon.
3 Bring up two sides and dampen the edges with a little water.
4 Pinch them... - 45.1008
Southern Fried Chicken
1. Wash the chicken well and pat dry on kitchen paper.
2. Joint the chicken into serving size pieces.
3. Use the wings and bony pieces to make a stock.
4. Beat the egg and milk.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
6. Dip... - 35.1696
Crusted Turkey Patties With Honey Mustard
To Make Coating: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop pecans into small pieces.
Add cereal and pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
Remove to a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey, and mustards.
To Make Patties:... - 44.0495
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0