- » Coriander Spiced Vegetable
Coriander Spiced Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coriander spiced vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coriander spiced vegetable recipes.
Coriander Spiced Vegetables
1 Slice the onions thinly. Finely chop the garlic. Halve, seed and finely chop the chillies. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel the potatoes. Trim the rest of the vegetables and cut into even-sized chunks.
2 Crush the coriander and cumin seeds in a clean... - 34.6752
Vegetable With Dry Coriander
Heat half oil in a non-stick pan.
Add almond slice and tossed for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Put ginger garlic paste cook for a minutes ,add all the vegetable,and spices,toss for a minutes, tossing often until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add... - 37.471
Coriander Tomatoes has a fine taste. Coriander Tomatoes gets its taste from tomatoes flavored with coriander leaves. Coriander Tomatoes is inspired by many food joints. - 42.7638
Coriander Carrot Soup
This Carrot Soup is the way to go, if you think days are getting busier and you need something wholesome that can be prepared easy and quickly! Yes, along with the goodness of carrots, this vegetable soup also takes in soya milk and delicious flavoring that... - 43.8973
You May Also Like!
Spiced Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise
1. Gently mix in lime juice and coriander in to the mayonnaise and chill till serving.
2. In a bowl, mix the cumin, chilli powder, crushed chillies according to taste, and lime zest.
3. When the spices are mixed, add in breadcrumbs,... - 43.7947
Spice Baked Chicken With Gravy
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish; then cut meat in one piece from bones.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a shallow baking pan; stir in seasonings.
3. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange in a single layer in same pan. Bake in... - 28.3778
Haandi Potatoes With Lime And Coriander
1. Mix together the garlic cloves, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and half of the shredded ginger.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the spice mixture, lower the heat and... - 37.9542
Swordfish With Coriander And Chives
1. Start by preheating the broiler
2. In a small skillet, spread the coriander seeds and place over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, then allow it to cool
3. In a spice grinder, grind the mixture
4. Take a mallet, and use it to ... - 40.9134
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 46.9853
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 45.1539
Spiced Vegetables And Rice
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the leeks, carrot, onion and apple and cook gently, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the cumin, coriander, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook for 3 minutes, then stir in the stock.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15... - 38.7085
Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
Here's a great Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce recipe that makes a delicious side dish. The flavor of vegetables blended with the creamy sauce makes this dish totally irresistible. Try this Spiced Vegetables In Creamy Sauce once, and it will certainly... - 47.0676
Indian Spiced Vegetable Salad
Scrape the okra and cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces or dice zucchini.
Mix the tamarind pulp or lemon juice with the water.
Peel and dice the potato, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic.
Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the spices for a minute, then... - 46.4569