- » Coriander Potato
Coriander Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coriander potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coriander potato recipes.
Coriander Crumbed Wings And Potato Wedges
1) Separate the wings at the joints and snip off the tips
2) Using a scrubber, scrub clean the potatoes
3) Cut the potatoes into 8 wedges
4) Into a large skillet, melt the oil and butter and fry the wings turning them on each side till... - 42.7195
Haandi Potatoes With Lime And Coriander
1. Mix together the garlic cloves, crushed coriander seeds, crushed black peppercorns and half of the shredded ginger.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the spice mixture, lower the heat and... - 37.0904
Leek And Potato Soup With Coriander
1. In a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat, fry all the vegetables in the oil, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add 600 ml / 1 pint of water, the milk, garlic, salt and garam masala. Bring to the boil and simmer until half has... - 35.0502
Sweet Potato Wedges With Coriander
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large Dutch oven Heat the peanut oil over high heat stir the potatoes, coriander, salt, pepper, and brown sugar in oil to coat well and saute stirring them constantly, for 3 minutes.
3. To a large,... - 34.7178
Baked Potatoes With Coriander
Preheat the oven to hot (425°F.).
Rub outside of potatoes with bacon fat and place on a rack in the oven.
Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size.
To test for doneness.
Press fingers into the sides of potatoes, guarding fingers with a heavy... - 31.7966
You May Also Like!
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander is my family's most favorite recipes. Indulge yourself in this Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander either as a side dish or an appetizer. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get a... - 44.3501
Sweet Potato & Coriander Mash
Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small pan.
Add the onion and fry gently for 3-4 minutes.
Add the ground coriander and mustard seeds, and continue to fry for a further... - 29.902
Coriander Spiced Vegetables
1 Slice the onions thinly. Finely chop the garlic. Halve, seed and finely chop the chillies. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel the potatoes. Trim the rest of the vegetables and cut into even-sized chunks.
2 Crush the coriander and cumin seeds in a clean... - 34.6258
Vegetable With Dry Coriander
Heat half oil in a non-stick pan.
Add almond slice and tossed for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Put ginger garlic paste cook for a minutes ,add all the vegetable,and spices,toss for a minutes, tossing often until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add... - 40.8195
Creamy Carrot And Coriander Soup
Carrot and coriander soup is a nice flavored creamy soup. The soup is a beautiful combination of sweetness of carrot along with flavored coriander. Check out the recipe right away. - 140.364
Coriander And Chicken Pies
To make the pastry: sift the plain flour into a bowl and add the wholemeal flour.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground almonds, egg and enough cold water to make a firm but not... - 37.6975
Coriander Vegetable Rounds
1. In a non stick pan, add onions with 1/4 cup water. Cook till onions turn soft and the water dries.
2. Add vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
3. Reduce heat. Add potatoes, soya sauce tomato sauce, salt, pepper and chilli powder. Cook for 2-3... - 37.205
Carrot And Coriander Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole or heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion over a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly softened but not browned. Add the celery and potato, cook for a few minutes, then add the carrot. Fry over a gentle... - 35.6085
Poussins With Tomato Saffron And Coriander
Trim any loose skin from the birds, remove any feathers and cut off the parson's nose from each one.
Dissolve the saffron in a little of the juice from the tomatoes and paint the birds all over with that.
Fold the coriander a few times and cut roughly.
Put... - 41.0369
Spicy Mushroom And Coriander Omelette
Cut the tops off the tomatoes and remove as much pulp as possible.
Dice roughly and place in a large mixing bowl.
Using a fork, thoroughly mix the onion, ginger, crushed red chillies, coriander, salt and green chillies and then add to the diced tomatoes.
Add... - 44.9186