- » Coriander Lime Chicken
Coriander Lime Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coriander lime chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coriander lime chicken recipes.
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice
Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice tastes great and is very easy to prepare. Brussels Sprouts With Fresh Coriander And Lime Juice must be tried by sprouts lovers.Try this simple recipe and share your feedback. - 46.4134
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 44.0862
Lime And Green Chili Chicken
Combine chilies, green onion, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic instructions, omitting... - 26.1933
Mint And Coriander Chutney
This green chutney has been getting me lai—errr, compliments for years! Follow this amazing chutney recipe and watch your fried snacks come to life! You can also drizzle it on fish or use it as a marinade. It’s the real man’s ketchup! - 142.623
Cancuncod With Coriander Rice
Combine the lime juice, black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of the oil in a 9" glass pie plate.
Add the fish and turn to coat with the marinade.
Arrange the fish so the thickest portions are toward the outside of the dish.
Cover and set aside to marinate for 15... - 40.771
Turkey Fajitas With Coriander Puree
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2) Take the turkey, lime juice, garlic and cumin in a big bowl. Keep them marinated for 1 hour.
3) Take the non-stick skillet and spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Take the non-stick skillet... - 45.7407
Chicken Breasts With Lime Slices Under The Skin
To prepare yogurt sauce, blend lime zest, juice, and coriander into yogurt.
Spoon sauce into a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir sauce before serving.
Cut 4 paper-thin slices from center of lime.
Use remainder of lime for juice for... - 38.9264
Chicken Steamed In Lime Juice
1) Take a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly lime juice, salt, paprika, coriander, and cardamom.
2) Skin and bone chicken breasts.
3) Dredge the chicken with marinade on all sides.
4) Let stand in marinate for 1 hour.
5) Drain the chicken but reserve the... - 34.3202
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.3415
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.1298
Roast Chicken With Lime And Herbs
1. Remove the skin from the chicken, prick it all over with a fork and set: aside in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, green chilli, fresh coriander, mint and salt to taste. Mix well and pour it over the... - 29.6358
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 39.3778
Chicken In Lime
1)In a large skillet, heat oil.
2)Let both the sides of chicken pieces turn brown by cooking over medium heat.
3)Cut onion coarsely and put garlic through press, add to chicken.
4)When chicken has browned on both sides, add red pepper, cumin,... - 44.1554
Chicken With Lime
Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
Heat corn oil in large fry pan over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Push chicken to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; saute until golden.
Add cumin, coriander, red pepper and turmeric.
Stir around... - 37.8476
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 33.9011
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1842
Lime Sauced Fish And Cucumbers
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 3/4 inch pieces; set aside.
For sauce, stir together wine, chicken broth, lime juice, cornstarch, honey, ginger, coriander, and pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium... - 40.4195
Easy Tandoori Chicken
In an electric blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, onion, ginger, garlic, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cardamom, turmeric, and cayenne pepper; whirl for 30 seconds.
Place the chicken in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan, add the yogurt mixture, then cover... - 36.5716
Veal Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour, dip into egg, then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter... - 42.6704
Fish With Lime And Garlic
1. Cut deep diagonal slits in both sides of the fish. Place lemon grass, ginger, the halved green chilli, lime leaves and coriander plants in cavity of fish.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place fish on a wire rack and place above... - 35.3317
Lamb Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk, dust the lamb chops with the flour, dip into egg then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter in a sauce... - 39.0776
Pork Stew With Coconut And Lime
1 In a small bowl, pour the boiling water over 1/2 cup of the coconut; let stand for 30 minutes.
Strain the liquid through a sieve into a measuring cup, pressing the coconut to extract the juice.
Discard the pulp and reserve the juice.
2 ln a food processoror... - 41.0325
Couscous And Chickpeas Salad
Salad lovers will find this salad amazing and unique. The key ingredient of the salad is couscous. You can watch the video as the chef explains the recipe in detail. - 100.584
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. Whisk together mustard, honey, lime juice, water, coriander and lime peel.
3. Place chicken in shallow ovenproof casserole.
4. Set aside 1/4 cup mustard sauce, pour remaining sauce on chicken.
5. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
6.... - 40.8861
Chicken Pepper Fry
Chicken Pepper Fry will be good with Hot chapattis or Hot hot Rasam rice. - 38.1598
Deviled Chicken For Parties
1.Mix the breadcrumbs, mustard, curry powder, cayenne powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2.Melt the butter.
3.Dip the pieces of chicken in butter and then in breadcrumbs mix.
4.In a frypan, heat oil.
5.Fry the dipped chicken pieces... - 42.2847
Curry Barbecued Chicken
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chickens so pieces will remain flat.
Twist wing tips under back.
Combine cooking oil, lime peel and juice, onion, garlic, curry powder, salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and pepper.
Place chickens in... - 41.9285
Bone chicken breasts and cut meat in cubes about 1 1/2 inches.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small skillet; lightly brown coconut.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet; add onions and saute until lightly brown.
In a large... - 41.8777
Spicy Roast Chicken
Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and spices.
Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
Place in bowl; pour remaining marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
Turn chicken at least once.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Roast in preheated 375 Â°F oven... - 40.5605
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.868
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 27.7385
White Chicken Chili
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
In a baking dish place the chicken breast, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub the chicken so it’s fully coated. Cover with foil, and bake for 20-30 minutes until there is no pink in the middle of the chicken. Once... - 96.4731
Broiled Chicken And Cheese
Rinse chicken and pat dry, then place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, cumin, and red pepper flakes; reserve 2 tablespoons of... - 41.3514
Simple Exotic Chicken
1 Heat the oil. Fry onions till a golden brown.
2 Meanwhile, lightly beat together the curds and cream. Mix into it all the except the lime juice and coriander.
3 When the onions have browned, turn the chicken into the pan on the fire. Cover and cook on a... - 31.2248
1) Into a large bowl, put the sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, cumin, turmeric and coriander and mix properly.
2) Add the cubed chicken to the bowl and stir properly in order to evenly coat the meat.
3) Cover and allow the mixture to stand in... - 45.7103
Chicken Chilli Fry
Chicken Chilli Fry has a fiery taste. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Chicken Chilli Fry a burning taste. Must catch it. - 42.4231
Chicken Tikka Sandwich
Take the onion rings in a bowl.
Squeeze the lime over them so that the juice seeps into the rings.
Follow it up by sprinkling the chaat masala over them.
Mingle properly so that the onions are completely layered with the masala.
Take a clean cutting board and... - 39.9657
Hot Chicken Fajitas
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips.
In large bowl, combine chicken stock, lime juice, garlic, cumin, coriander and pepper; add chicken, stirring to coat.
Wrap tortillas in foil; warm in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 10... - 41.705
Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Place coriander, chilli, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Arrange rocket or watercress, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives... - 39.3141
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 90.6976
Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Place coriander, chilli, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Arrange rocket or watercress, tomatoes, feta cheese and olives... - 39.9786
Chicken india is a spicy and peppy preparation of chicken with indian spices. Cooked with yogurt and flavored with lime juice and lime rind, the chicken india is spiced with coriander, ginger, cinnamon and curry powder along with pepper. Chicken india can be... - 47.1191
Glazed Thai Chicken
Place chicken in large pan of simmering water; poach about 8 minutes or until almost cooked through; drain.
Griddle-fry chicken until browned both sides and cooked through.
Pour combined remaining ingredients over chicken; cook for about 1 minute or until... - 27.594
Preheat oven to 375°.
Put all the ingredients except the chicken and lime in the bowl of a food processor and process to a smooth paste.
Put the chicken in a large baking dish or small roasting pan.
Spread the spice paste over the chicken and bake for 40 to... - 33.371
South Indian Chicken (chettinad Chicken)
1. In a bowl, marinate chicken in plain yogurt. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan heat oil on medium. Put cinnamon stick, cardamom and cloves. Add the onions and sauté for a few minutes till they are golden brown in color. If they... - 0
1) Take an oven-proof dish and put the chicken. Coat with two-thirds of the mustard.
2) To the chicken, add wine, lime slices, coriander and water.
3) Take butter and dot the chicken. Wrap the chicken with foil and bake for around 30 minutes. If the... - 46.5305
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 137.13
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 41.3423
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Place coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, add chicken, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander root and lime leaves and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Stir in chillies, fish sauce and lemon juice. To serve, ladle... - 33.9639
Slice chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide strips.
In bowl, combine stock, lime juice, garlic, cumin, coriander and pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat; set aside.
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 10 minutes or... - 38.1121
1. Separate bones from chicken breasts, and cut the meat in cubes of about 1 ½ inches.
2. In a small skillet, melt 2 tbsp of butter or margarine, and lightly brown the coconut in it. Remove from heat.
3. Add remaining butter, and onions and saute... - 44.3987
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 87.0426
Tomato Chicken Rice
1 Put the chicken, water, stock cubes, salt and pepper into the pressure cooker. Allow it to reach maximum pressure, then keep for 2 minutes. Open the cooker, separate the water from the chicken and keep aside. You may or may not discard the peppercorns.... - 31.8189
Broiled Ginger Chicken
Using very sharp knife, score chicken skin diagonally, spacing cuts about 1/4 inch apart.
Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish skin side up.
With machine running, drop garlic and ginger through feed tube of processor and mince finely.
Mix in lemon... - 43.4027
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 34.4782
Chicken With Lemons And Olives
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas 5. Mix the ground cinnamon and turmeric in a bowl with a little salt and pepper and rub all over the chicken skin to give an even coating.
2. Heat the oil in a large saute or shallow frying pan and fry the chicken on... - 36.8201
1. ln a medium bowl, mix together the chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, yogurt, lemon juice and fresh coriander, and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Place on a grill tray or in a flameproof dish lined with foil and... - 33.5731
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.8548
Santa Fe Chicken
1. Prepare the marinade, pour over chicken breasts arranged in a shallow baking pan, and refrigerate, covered, for 60 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Add white wine to marinated chicken breasts and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, basting... - 41.4954
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 42.7427
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.4321
Nawabi Chicken Biryani
1. Half boil the rice with salt and spices.
2. Remove and drain.
3. Wash and joint the chicken.
4. Grind together cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorns, chilli powder, cumin and coriander.
5. Add ground spices to chicken with chopped garlic, ginger, curds,... - 47.5162
Minced Chicken Curry
Minced Chicken Fry is a simple and easy to make dish and makes a good combination with most Indian Flat Breads. - 40.026
Chicken Fajitas With Avocado & Caesar Dressing
1. Slice the chicken on a board with a sharp knife, then put in a large bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice. Crush the garlic, then add to the chicken with the ground coriander, chilli powder (if using) and seasoning to taste. Stir well,... - 39.5282
Asian Chicken, Breaded And Baked
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Wash one of the limes, and using a sharp paring knife, remove a 1 X 1/4-inch piece of zest. Be sure to leave all white pith behind. Juice the lime; you should have about 2 table-spoonfuls of juice.
3. In a blender combine... - 37.7022
Tom Kha Gai
In a sauce pan saute the ginger root in the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the chicken broth and simmer until soup begins to thicken.
Add the cream, chicken, coconut and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro and... - 36.1342
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Preheat the broiler and lightly grease the rack.
In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, green onions, coriander, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the lime juice, cumin, and, if you like, the chili.
Brush both sides of each chicken breast with the... - 36.0466
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes and set them aside.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the diced onions for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry to seal them.
4. Next add the ginger,... - 33.7563
1. In a pie plate arrange chicken with thickest portions toward outside sprinkling over with tomato, onion, lime juice and jalapeno pepper.
2. Microwave covered with waxed paper at High for 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside,... - 38.0073
Tandoori Chicken Breasts
Combine yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice and spices in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken breasts.
Add to the yogurt mixture; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
Rotate the chicken in the Flat Standard Basket for 45... - 34.8336
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper, carrot, and scallions and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add curry powder, coriander, and mint. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add chicken, coconut milk, and... - 29.1624
1. Clean and cut chicken into two from the backbone. Make gashes on the chicken. Wash, keep aside, apply salt, lime, vinegar and soya sauce. 2. Grind dry ingredients along with coriander leaves.
3. Apply ground masala chicken along with butter.
4. Heat oil in... - 37.6475
Grilled Chicken With Spicy Guacamole And Corn Chips
1) Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the griddle over a medium heat.
3) Peel, stone and chop the avocados and mash them lightly.
4)Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Then grill... - 44.509
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into 3-5 cm / 1 1/2-2 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with the lemon juice, garlic, chilli, ginger, salt to taste and 300 ml / 1/2 pint water.
3. Drop the chicken pieces into the yoghurt mixture,... - 35.9426
Coconut Chicken Brendan Santan
Bone the chickens and cube the meat.
Melt half the butter in a skillet; lightly brown the coconut.
Lightly brown the onions in the remaining butter.
In a saucepan, combine the coconut, onions, coriander, saffron, chili peppers, salt, ginger, garlic,... - 39.8246
Fry all the spices and chillies in little oil till red.
Then grind to a paste.
Grate 1 coconut then fry with poppy seeds and 3 onions in oil to a golden colour and grind to a smooth paste.
Extract 3 cups thin and 1 cup thick milk from the remaining... - 44.3796
Chicken In Salsa Marinade
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the garlic, cilantro, green onion, salsa, lime juice, ketchup, and water for 30 seconds or until blended.
Pourthe mixture into a 1 -gallon plastic food storage bag, add the chicken, and secure with a twist tie, pushing... - 37.968
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.8365
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 46.8556
1. Bring combined stock, water, juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add chicken; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Add noodles; cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until noodles are... - 31.9093
1. Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Mix dried seasoning together.
3. In large skillet over medium high heat, saute in ghee the seasoning and onion for 1 minute. Add lime juice and ginger, cook while stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken, cook,... - 38.4992
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 85.0342
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Combine the oil, 2 tablespoons of the lime juice, the garlic, cumin, oregano, and pepper in a shallow nonmetallic bowl.
Add the chicken, turn to coat, then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Mash the avocado in a small bowl with a... - 41.1756
Yucatan Chile Citrus Soup
1. In soup pot, heat the oil and saute the chopped onion and chiles over medium heat. Cook until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
2. Add the broth to the soup pot with the quartered onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and salt, and... - 34.8317
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 37.5779
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 44.009
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 44.1276
Bengali Mama Episode 1
1. Chop the onions and cut the chicken breast into cubes or bite size pieces.
2. Shred the carrots and cube the potatoes, keep it aside until needed.
3. In a saucepan sauté the curry pasta along with the coconut milk, stir well and let... - 95.4816
In large, shallow baking dish, blend Italian dressing, lime juice and peel.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cornmeal, garlic powder and salt.
Remove... - 40.4898
Kerala Special Kozhi Curry
Kerala Special Kozhi Curry has a fine taste. Kerala Special Kozhi Curry gets its taste from chicken mixed with garam masala and nuts. Kerala Special Kozhi Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 44.1933
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
New Mexican Chicken
On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour and cumin.
Dredge the chicken in the mixture to coat well.
In a small (large) frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and saute for 2 minutes per side.
Add the salsa and lime... - 39.7209
India Style Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken in all its glory made to perfection by Chef Keith Snow. It's hard to say no to this all time favorite Indian delight. The mildness of flavor but the exotic taste would just engulf your senses. This would surely become one of your favorite... - 104.668
Escabeche Of Chicken
Escabeche Of Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Escabeche Of Chicken. - 28.8578
Chicken And Nut Stir Fry
1. To make sauce, place marmalade, stock and lime juice In a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden. Increase heat to high, add chicken and stir-fry... - 36.2803