- » Coriander Fish
Coriander Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coriander fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coriander fish recipes.
Grouper With Coriander Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the fish in a 12X8X2 -inch baking dish.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the grouper fillets. Pat them dry.
3) In a bowl, mix vinegar, olive oil, coriander, paprika and garlic. Mix well.
4) Brush the... - 45.8683
Red Snapper In Coriander
1. Under running cold water rinse the fish, pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and keep aside.
2. Rub the fish with half of the lime or lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
3. In a lightly oiled heavy frying pan place with the skin... - 45.3582
Monkfish Salad With Coriander And Mint
1) Thinly slice the monkfish fillet and keep aside.
2) In a colander, place the canned pimientos, rinse well under cold running water, drain and cut them into thin strips.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the crushed coriander seeds in the olive oil and... - 44.9186
Steamed Fish With Ginger, Scallion And Coriander
1. Rinse the fish under water to remove all traces of blood and membranes.
2. Pat the fish dry with paper towels.
3. With a sharp knife, score4 or 5 diagonal slashes across the fish on both sides from head to tail, taking care to slash an inch... - 42.8129
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 42.6152
Coriander And Coconut Fish
Put the shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, chillies and coriander root or stalks in a food processor and whizz to a paste (combine with a little water).
Stir in the ground coriander.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the paste for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 42.5548
Coriander Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven.
2) Heat oil in a skillet and fry the spices.
3) Take it off heat. Mix in yogurt, orange rind and juice.
4) Score the fish deep. Arrange it in baking dish.
5) Cover it with yogurt mixture. Leave the fish to marinate in... - 40.5649
Swordfish With Coriander And Chives
1. Start by preheating the broiler
2. In a small skillet, spread the coriander seeds and place over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, then allow it to cool
3. In a spice grinder, grind the mixture
4. Take a mallet, and use it to ... - 40.5444
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 39.402
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 36.273
Swordfish Steaks With Lime And Coriander
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Broil or grill fish for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily... - 30.6355
Snapper Fillets With Lemon And Coriander
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Place the fillets in the dish and turn to coat well. Cover and stand 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat the barbecue to medium/hot and oil the grill bars. Place a sheet of baking paper over the bars and make a... - 26.3521