- » Coriander
Coriander or dhaniya, known as cilantro in many English speaking countries, is a flavorful herb that is used as a condiment almost everywhere in the world. Coriander is also a term used to describe a spice made from ... More »
Indian Coriander Rice
Good, very very healthy, tasty, refreshing and nourishing way to have greens in daily meals. Very simple and yet very delicious treat that goes well with some raita, pickle, chutney and papad! - 106.98
Homemade Garlic Coriander Chutney
Leftover coriander leaves can be easily transformed into a satisfying condiment with just the right amount of garlic and spices. This chutney is so good and versatile that you can savor it any way you want. Ready in 10 minutes, this mouthwatering Indian... - 103.875
Beat 2 eggs, butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, coriander, cardamom and lemon rind; mix well.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll dough 1/2 inch thick on lightly floured... - 48.4931
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
Spiced Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise
1. Gently mix in lime juice and coriander in to the mayonnaise and chill till serving.
2. In a bowl, mix the cumin, chilli powder, crushed chillies according to taste, and lime zest.
3. When the spices are mixed, add in breadcrumbs,... - 43.7947
Cancuncod With Coriander Rice
Combine the lime juice, black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of the oil in a 9" glass pie plate.
Add the fish and turn to coat with the marinade.
Arrange the fish so the thickest portions are toward the outside of the dish.
Cover and set aside to marinate for 15... - 43.1342
Cucumbers With Cumin And Coriander
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add cumin and red pepper. Whisk to combine.
6) Peel cucumber and shred... - 42.9608
Coriander Tomatoes has a fine taste. Coriander Tomatoes gets its taste from tomatoes flavored with coriander leaves. Coriander Tomatoes is inspired by many food joints. - 42.7638
Coriander Fruit Crumble
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Lightly grease a 3 pint [2 quart] baking dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Put the apples and blackberries in the baking dish and sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
To make the crumble... - 42.4486
1 Using a damp cloth, wipe the mushrooms.
2 Cut them into halves or quarters.
3 In a large frying pan, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil
4 Add in the coriander seeds and fry for about 2 minutes.
5 Add the mushrooms, stirring... - 40.9362
Scallops With Fresh Coriander
Mix flour and pepper together in plate or a bowl.
Dredge scallops very lightly in the mixture and set aside.
Chop coriander and parsley; slice scallions.
Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet.
Add scallops and saute for 2 minutes over medium high... - 40.7315
Coriander And Rice
Wash the rice and cook with the stock in a covered saucepan until all the stock has gone - about 20 minutes.
Finely chop the bamboo shoots, carrots and mushrooms.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and gently stir-fry the vegetables with the chicken... - 39.7571
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 38.8285
Coriander Vegetable Rounds
1. In a non stick pan, add onions with 1/4 cup water. Cook till onions turn soft and the water dries.
2. Add vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
3. Reduce heat. Add potatoes, soya sauce tomato sauce, salt, pepper and chilli powder. Cook for 2-3... - 38.4231
Vegetable With Dry Coriander
Heat half oil in a non-stick pan.
Add almond slice and tossed for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Put ginger garlic paste cook for a minutes ,add all the vegetable,and spices,toss for a minutes, tossing often until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add... - 37.471
Coriander Drop Cookies
Gradually add sugar and beat until light.
Add vanilla, then eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until blended.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake in hot oven... - 37.4232
Balti Scallops With Coriander Cilantro & Tomato
1. To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Put the scallops into a bowl. Add the marinade and turn the scallops until they are well coated. Then cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Heat the... - 36.6699
Lemon And Coriander Courgettes
1. Make the courgettes and microwave them or steam them until soft for about 6-7 minutes.
2. Slightly undercook the courgettes until it turns crunchy.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and toss the mixture into hot courgettes.
4. Season the... - 36.4322
1) Take the broth in a pan and bring it to boil.
2) Take the coriander, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano in the container of a food processor and blend them.
3) Add salt and pepper.
4) Pour the puree into the bowl and keep in the... - 35.7241
Coriander Spiced Vegetables
1 Slice the onions thinly. Finely chop the garlic. Halve, seed and finely chop the chillies. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel the potatoes. Trim the rest of the vegetables and cut into even-sized chunks.
2 Crush the coriander and cumin seeds in a clean... - 34.6752
Red Cooked Duck With Coriander
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and spoon into a polythene bag.
2. Wipe the duck dry and prick the skin in several places. Stuff the body cavity with the onion and coriander stalks. Place the duck in the bag, rubbing the marinade in well. Leave... - 34.0735
Okra With Coriander And Tomatoes
1. If using fresh tomatoes, plunge them into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away the skins and chop.
2. Trim off any stalks from the okra and leave whole. Heat the oil in a saute pan and fry the onions and coriander for 3-4... - 33.7206
Plaice Fillets With A Creamy Coriander Topping
1. Rinse the fillets, pat them dry and put them in a heatproof dish.
2. Mix together the fromage frais, chilli, coriander, lime juice and salt and whisk well. Add the sesame seeds and corn oil to the creamy sauce.
3. Preheat a moderate grill. Using a pastry... - 33.6565
Squid With Coriander Vegetables
1. Prepare the squid as for Squid with Dried Shrimps and Green Pepper. Blanch the rings and tentacles in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrot, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add... - 29.8849
Mustard And Coriander Crust Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 425° In a coffee grinder, coarsely grind the coriander seeds with the mustard seeds and crushed red pepper. Season the salmon fillet with salt and black pepper and spread 1 tablespoon of the mustard evenly over the fillet. Press the... - 29.3677
Chilli And Coriander
Combine tomato, the water, juice, sugar and sauces in medium pan; stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Remove from heat, cool; stir in coriander. - 28.6111
Crenshaw With Coriander
Crenshaw with Coriander is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Crenshaw with Coriander dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 27.8297
Snapper Fillets With Lemon And Coriander
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Place the fillets in the dish and turn to coat well. Cover and stand 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat the barbecue to medium/hot and oil the grill bars. Place a sheet of baking paper over the bars and make a... - 27.6454
Coriander Pepper Chops
Combine marinade ingredients and 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper.
Place chops in a shallow dish and pour marinade over; let marinate 30 minutes.
Prepare medium-hot coals in grill bed.
Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade, and grill chops... - 26.7402
Coriander Spiced Crenshaw Melon
Stir together lime juice, honey, and 1 tablespoon chopped coriander; cover and chill for several hours.
To serve, arrange melon slices on 4 to 6 plates with slices overlapping slightly.
Garnish each with coriander leaves, if desired.
Pass dressing to spoon... - 26.2703
Coriander Recipes By Category