- » Cool Whip Yogurt
Cool Whip Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool whip yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool whip yogurt recipes.
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine sugar, orange juice and peel in small saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
Let cool, then refrigerate.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine once to scrape down... - 40.2427
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine orange juice and orange peel in small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until peel is tender.
Let cool; refrigerate.
Combine banana pieces and lemon juice in mixing bowl or food processor.
Whip to puree; add orange juice and mix together.
Add... - 39.4677
Yogurt Banana Whip
Mash the bananas and place in a pan with the sugar and lemon juice.
Very slowly bring the mixture to the boil and continue to cook gently for 10 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
Stir in the nuts, ginger and yogurt.
Blend... - 36.8584
Apricot Yogurt Whip
Pour apple juice into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
Puree apricots in a blender or food processor.
In a large bowl, stir together apricot puree, honey, and vanilla.
Heat apple juice until gelatin is... - 34.2629
Peach Yogurt Whip
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over orange juice and
keep aside for 5 minutes to soften.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend/ process the peaches until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, stir the peach puree, honey, and vanilla ... - 36.0136
Cool And Tangy Watercress Sauce
This tasty Cool And Tangy Watercress Sauce is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty an well flavored sauce quiet frequently for my weekend luncheons. Try this yummy Cool And Tangy Watercress Sauce recipe yourself! - 32.2096
The strawberry shake is a cool drink prepared with strawberry flavored yogurt and vanilla ice cream. Blended together with whipped cream and milk, the strawberry shake is rich and creamy and is garnished with fresh strawberries. - 30.3691
Low Calorie Whipped Topping
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the ice water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved; cool.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle dry milk powder over remaining 1 cup water in medium bowl; chill for... - 24.2541
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Combine strawberry preserves and yogurt in bowl.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon into graham cracker crust and freeze.
Remove and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving. - 26.9602
Peach Yogurt Pie
Peach Yogurt Pie is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Peach Yogurt Pie will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.2952
Quick Apricot Whip
1. Drain the juice from the apricots and place the fruir and liqueur in a blender or food processor.
2. Process the apricots until they are completely smooth.
3. Put alternate spoonfuls of the fruit puree and yogurt into tour tall glasses or glass dishes,... - 30.6565
1. Cut thin slivers from apricots using a pair of scissors.
2. In a pan add hot water, and boil it, cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the apricot becomes soft to puree.
3. Microwave for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain and cool it slightly.
5.... - 40.7571
1. In a saucepan, add in the plums and sugar and heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves
2. Simmer this preparation for about twenty minutes until soft enough
3. Allow the fruit to cool and puree the fruit in an electric blender or pess it through a... - 35.4017
Light Whipped Cream
In a chilled deep mixing bowl, beat evaporated skim milk with electric beaters for 1 to 2 minutes, or until it is the consistency of whipped cream.
Gradually add sugar, yogurt and liqueur and beat for several minutes longer, or until thickened. - 20.8148
1) In a small bowl, put the apricots along with the hot water and leave to soak for a minimum of 4 hours.
2) Into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, turn the apricots and water and add the honey. Cover the pan and gently simmer for about 20... - 39.972
Yogurt Honey Fruit Bowl
In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and salt.
Blend in honey and lemon juice; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir another 2 minutes.
Gradually stir half of the hot mixture into the egg yolk; return all... - 42.0945
Creamy Frozen Yogurt
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Put in cold water.
3. Stir in yogurt until well blended and smooth.
4. Fold in whipped topping.
5. Into 9-inch square pan pour and let it freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
6.... - 39.6157
Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Pie
1. In a medium bowl, mix crushed fruit and yogurt until thoroughly combined.
2. Add Cool Whip and blend with folding movements.
3. Into the crust, spoon the filling and keep in freezer for 4 hours.
4. About 30 minutes before... - 39.4082
Orange Frozen Yogurt
Combine gelatin, sugar and water in a 4-cup measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until boiling.
Cool 30 minutes.
Stir in yogurt and orange juice.
Place in a 13 x 9-inch dish.
Freeze, stirring occasionally so it freezes evenly.
Freeze 2... - 37.6887
Yogurt Fruit Salad
Drain liquid from pineapple, mandarins, and peaches into a measuring cup; set fruits aside.
Add enough water to liquid, if needed, to make 2 cups.
Pour into a pan, stir in unflavored gelatin and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Place pan over medium heat,... - 44.3222
Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie
If you want a low calorie, low fat and yet delicious dessert for summertime, here is a quick Low Calorie Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe by Chef Tawnya. She is actually sharing her mother's recipe which was her favorite as a kid. The recipe is so simple that... - 111.481
Strawberry Yogurt In A Ring Mold
Strawberry Yogurt Ring Mold is another relishing strawberry recipe. The power of lemon, cream and yoghurt gives the Strawberry yoghurt ring mold a fantastic taste. If you are not allergic to strawberry then try this strawberry recipe. - 30.4418
Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
Microwave chocolate squares in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Stir mixture at 1 minute intervals.
Cool pudding mixture completely.
Fold in yogurt and 3/4 of the non-dairy whipped... - 31.667
Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set fruit aside.
If needed, add unsweetened apple or white grape juice to reserved juice to make 3/4 cup.
Pour into saucepan.
Add gelatin and heat, stirring to allow gelatin to dissolve.
Remove from heat and chill until... - 43.0187
Yogurt Honey Cakes
Mix water with sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for five minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat yogurt with cream and eggs.
Sift flour with baking soda.
Gradually stir flour into yogurt mixture.
Heat butter and drop dough... - 47.0269
Semolina And Yogurt Slices
Mix together the semolina, yoghurt, sugar, butter and baking powder.
Spread the mixture evenly in a well greased 25 cm (10 in) baking tray and bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven until cooked through and lightly brown on top for approx 50 minutes.
Remove from... - 30.2716
Yogurt Pumpkin Pie
In 3-quart microproof bowl, mix pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until mixture begins to boil.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove cover from frozen whipped topping and cook on 30 (defrost) 1 minute,... - 39.2025
Peach Yogurt Pie
For graham cracker crust, in a mixing bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and the 1/4 cup sugar.
Stir the melted butter or margarine into the crumb mixture; toss thoroughly to com-bine.
Turn the crumb-butter mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
Spread the... - 47.042
Apple Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt
1. In a saucepan, add apple concentrate and sprinkle gelatin and allow it to stand for a minute. Add sugar, stir and heat moderately to set. Continue to stir occasionally until sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
2. Allow to cool and thus thickened,... - 37.3706
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 45.2026
Blueberry Yogurt Chiffon Pie
Prepare Graham-Cracker Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In saucepan combine 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt; stir in water and egg yolks.
Cook and stir till the mixture is slightly thickened; cool.
Sieve cottage... - 46.0258
Chocolate Buttermilk Frozen Yogurt
1. In a saucepan, add buttermilk and sprinkle gelatin and allow it to stand for a minute. Add sugar, stir and heat moderately to set. Continue to stir occasionally until sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
2. Allow to cool and thus thickened, stirring... - 36.0707
Avocado Yogurt Breeze
Combine cream, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Heat to just below boiling.
Soften gelatin in water and add to hot cream mixture.
Beat egg yolks and stir into mixture.
Puree avocado in blender or processor.
Beat avocado, yogurt and lime juice into cool cream... - 43.6446
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4,
2. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and beat well.
3. Gradually add lemon rind and beat well.
4. Crack the eggs and separate out the egg yolks one at a time and beat the egg... - 41.3051
Yogurt And Banana Ginger Nut Ginger Snap
1) Grease a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet and line with a greased parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, combine all the flan ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
3) Press the mixture into the prepared flan ring, then refrigerate... - 45.3781
Mousse Au Yogurt Creole Sauce Caramel
1 For the mousse: In a pan, boil the milk.
2 In a bowl, cream the egg yolks and vanilla sugar well.
3 Gradually, pour in the boiled milk and mix well.
4 Heat the mixture stirring constantly, until it starts to thicken. (without actually... - 43.534
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
Strawberry Yogurt Torte
Prepare pastry; divide into three equal parts.
Roll each portion to 1/8 inch thickness.
Using a pastry wheel, trim each portion to an 8-inch circle.
Place pastry circles on baking sheets; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till lightly... - 37.4114
Cranberry Yogurt Ice
1) In a pan, place together cranberries, orange zest and juice and water.
2) Heat the pan and bring the cranberry mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 25 minutes, until the cranberries are very soft.
4) Remove the pan off the heat... - 42.3809
Blackberry, Apple And Fresh Fig Compote With Honey Yogurt
1. Use a potato peeler or a sharp paring knife to peel the rind from the lemon and add to a small saucepan.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, removing and discarding the seeds.
3. Add sugar, elderflower cordial and water to the pan.
4.... - 47.7737
Rhubarb Poppyseed Yogurt Muffins - Part 1
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add rhubarb, and poppy seeds. Mix.
4. Drop yogurt, and cream. Mix to evenly distribute. Set it aside.
5. In another... - 97.6348
Rhubarb Poppyseed Yogurt Muffins - Part 2
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease muffin cups with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add rhubarb, and poppy seeds. Mix.
4. Drop yogurt and cream. Mix to evenly distribute. Set it aside.
5. In another bowl,... - 97.8623
Bengali Bhapa Doi
Take in a bowl, milk, condensed milk and yogurt.
Whip them together till they are mixed thoroughly.
Put the raisins, almonds and pistachio nuts in it.
Empty the mixture into a pudding mould.
Use aluminum foil to cover the mold in a compact... - 47.3648
Pears Eleganza is a really good recipe. This Pears Eleganza recipe is as elegant as it sounds. Delicious! - 42.8332
Strawberry Cream Cake
Strawberry Cream Cake a creamy delight for the parties. This is a favorite of the kids at home and the aroma of this Strawberry Cream Cake is enough for them to go drool. Why donâ€™t you try this yummy Strawberry Cream Cake for the upcoming party? - 46.1685
Frothy Fruit Fluff
1. Sprinkle gelatin into cold water. Add fruit juice and sugar. Boil until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Cool in refrigerator.
2. When gelatin is partially set, beat egg white into stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. Whip partially set gelatin with an electric... - 28.234
Whole Grain Waffles
This Whole Grain Waffles is much better than the ones you buy from your local store. The butter makes this Whole Grain Waffles even more delicious. Economical for you too! - 34.0617
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup (60 mL) strawberry syrup.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Dip bottom of bowl in hot water until gelatin dissolves completely.
Fold in strawberries and yogurt.
In a second bowl, whip cream and sugar.
Add to strawberries... - 39.6951
Orange Angel Food Cake
Prepare angel food cake as directed on package, but pour 1/3 cup of thawed orange juice into a 2-cup measure and add enough water for the mixture to equal the amount of water called for in package directions.
Bake according to directions.
Combine Cool... - 29.8077
With a little creativity you can do a lot in your kitchen. This Orange Julius recipe is one such fabulous dish.I had this great orange julius pie at a mall shop in LA. I wanted to give it a try and created a pie with a popular orange julius recipe and the... - 41.9476
Ruby Sweet Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan.
Finely grate 2 teaspoons peel from grapefruit and set aside.
Peel and section grapefruit over bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice, and add water to equal 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Bring liquid... - 47.0086
Moroccan Rose Water And Strawberry Lemonade
Want to cool down this summer? Here is an amazing video for juice on hot summer days. This strawberry based juice is usually made during the holy month of Ramadan. Impress your family and friends with this sweet soothing lemonade to cool down. Surely this... - 126.986
Rose Petal Tart
1) Make a pastry with 5mm-1/4 inch thickness.
2) Cut a circle of 25 cm/10 inch from the rolled out pastry.
3) Moisten... - 43.7983
1 Peel one orange, very thinly, taking care not to remove any pith.
2 Cut the peel into very fine strips and retain.
3 Peel the remaining oranges, removing all the pith, and remove the pith from the first orange.
4 Slice the oranges, removing any pips... - 32.3194
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the eggs one at a time, adding a little of the flour with each egg after the first.
Mix well between each addition.
Add the remaining flour and cocoa and... - 39.4238
Cloud 90 Pie
1. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Let the pie crust cool down completely.
5. In a large bowl,... - 47.2071
1. Place half the blackberries in a thick-bottomed saucepan over a gentle heat and stir until softened. Stir in 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice and sprinkle in the gelatine, stirring well to dissolve. Push through a sieve... - 32.9297
Fresh Pineapple Cake
GLAZE: Use 1 1/2 cups pineapple and use the remainder as decoration.
Combine fruit with sugar and orange juice.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn into sieve and drain well.
Use fruit for cake batter.
Combine drained syrup with rum or rum extract to spoon over... - 44.0156
Spiced Apple Layer
1. Place the apple juice with the apples, cinnamon and dates in a heavy-based pan, cover and cook gently for 15-20 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally. Leave to cool.
2. Mix the yogurt and cream together until smooth.
3. Place half of the apple... - 29.2833
Peel peaches, cut into halves and pit.
In a wide, shallow saucepan, combine water, honey, and ginger.
Heat and stir until well mixed, then add peaches and poach gently for about five minutes, or until peaches are soft but not mushy.
Cool the fruit and then... - 32.1125
Scrumptious Strawberry Torte
Divide pastry in three equal parts.
On ungreased baking sheets, roll each to a circle 1/8 inch thick.
Using pastry wheel, trim to 8-inch circles.
Prick with fork.
Bake in 375° oven for 11 to 12 minutes or till lightly browned.
Combine yogurt... - 37.8954
Easy Gooseberry Fool
1. Place the gooseberries, sugar, and the elderflower heads tied in muslin if using, in a pan, cover and cook gently for about 15 minutes, until soft.
2. Remove the elderflower heads. Leave the fruit to cool slightly, then puree in a blender or food... - 26.9374
Pink Lemonade Pie
Place evaporated milk in a plastic bowl in freezer just until ice crystals begin to form around edges.
Let gelatin and water stand in a large glass measuring cup for 5 minutes for gelatin to soften.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Heat in a small saucepan over... - 40.2026
Chocolate Cherry Cake
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon, yogurt, eggs, milk and vanilla.
Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-in.round baking pans.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a... - 42.2935
Peaches And Rose Cream
1. In a saucepan put the sugar with 450 ml (3/4 pint) water and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add 5 ml (1 tsp) rosewater and the peaches and cook very gently,... - 38.2107
Rhubarb Compote With Strawberries
In large saucepan, bring sugar and orange juice to boil over medium heat; add rhubarb.
Cover and reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Let cool; refrigerate until chilled or for up to 2 days. - 28.3075
Quick Rhubarb Fool
Place the rhubarb in a saucepan with the water, orange rind and sugar.
Cook gently until soft.
Leave to cool, then puree in an electric blender or rub through a sieve.
Fold two-thirds of the cream into the rhubarb with the yogurt.
Spoon into individual glass... - 27.2627
Mango Fool With Mango Sauce
Place a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, add the egg yolks and sugar and beat until the mixture has thickened and trebled in volume, this should take about 10 minutes.
Remove the bowl and sit it over ice.
Whisk until cold, then place in the... - 36.5999
1. In a saucepan, add gelatin, ¼ cup sugar, salt, slightly heat and stir to dissolve gelatin and sugar completely.
2. In a bowl, mix egg yolks,milk and stir into gelatin mix, continuously stirring over low heat cook for about 6 minutes. remove from... - 39.5575
Alice's Birthday Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add egg in two parts, beating well after each addition, add vanilla.
Sift together cocoa, baking powder and flour, add to the first mixture.
Beat yogurt with milk, fold into the batter.
Bake in two generously greased... - 42.7159
Mocha Pudding Pie
1. In medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and walnuts; with pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/4 cup crumb mixture and set aside. Using a fork, add 2 tablespoons yogurt to crumb mixture in mixing bowl... - 38.8473
Clean, wash and coarsely chop the mushrooms.
Peel the shallots, cut into pieces and mix with the mushrooms.
In a saucepan bring the white wine, mushrooms and shallots to a boil with 1 pinch of the salt and simmer over low heat to reduce the liquid.
Dissolve... - 43.7201
1. Place the oil and honey in a pan and heat gently. Stir in the oats and coconut and mix thoroughly.
2. Sprinkle into a greased 23 cm (9 inch) round flan dish and fork to the edges.
3. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F, for 30-35 minutes, until golden.... - 28.7773
Old Fashioned Berry Pudding
In a medium saucepan, toss berries with cornstarch and salt.
Add water and sweetener; simmer, stirring constantly, until berries are cooked, but still whole, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and cloves.
Remove from heat, cool slightly.
Spread 1 teaspoon of... - 44.4176
Marmalade Ice Cream
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be sued in making ice cream.
2) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, put... - 41.1568
Cook peaches, water and honey until peaches are soft.
Stir in lemon juice, almond extract and apple juice.
Chill until cool.
Whisk yogurt into peach mixture.
Pour into an 8"x 8" pan and freeze until ice crystals form around edges, about 45... - 44.0249
Blueberry Barley Pudding
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,add water with salt and bring to a boil.Stir in barley, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender.Cool completely for about 30 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix yogurt and maple syrup.Gently stir in the whipped... - 42.4881
Key Lime Pie
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
In a saucepan mix cornstarch, salt and honey and add boiling water slowly, stirring constantly, to avoid lumps.
Add yogurt, milk or cream, blending in thoroughly.
Bring mixture to a boil, then turn heat down and... - 45.3823
Homemade Strawberry Pie
1. To prepare crust, in medium bowl, stir together flour and salt; using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in yogurt and 1 tablespoon water. Form dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 35.3443
Creamy Banana Pie
Creamy Banana Pie has a grand taste. Creamy Banana Pie gets its taste from banana mixed with vanilla and yoghurt. Creamy Banana Pie is loved by many people. - 32.4366
Moroccan Vegetable Salad
If you are tired of the regular green vegetable salads, then Moroccan Vegetable Salad is your answer. I always stock mushroom at home, so I found it extremely easy to whip up Moroccan Vegetable Salad. This salad is refreshing and cool, so there is no reason... - 37.616
Hazelnut Cheesecake has a fine taste. Hazelnut Cheesecake gets its taste from crust filled with cheese cream, eggs and plain yoghurt. Hazelnut Cheesecake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 45.8959
Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a food processor.
(Use more berries for a stronger raspberry flavor.) Strain out the seeds and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and salt.
Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook the... - 45.2251
Coffee cakes are simple pleasures of life. Pamper your sweet tooth with chocolaty, sugar-sweet coffee cakes topped with a rich, buttery streusel. This delicious rosemary studded coffee cake is quite a cinch to make and makes for a heart holiday dessert. - 97.1438
1. Put the zucchini, broth, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer gently until tender. Cool.
2. Add the basil, thyme, and marjoram and puree in the container of an electric blender or food processor, or push through a food mill. Return... - 26.1966
Brush pears with lemon juice and set aside.
In saucepan, place remaining juice and all other ingredients.
Cook over high heat 1 minute, then stir and cook an additional minute or until sugar is dissolved.
Stand pears in the mixture and baste them with the... - 36.8209
Sweet Potato Tart
In a food processor, combine flour, brown sugar, butter and pecans.
Cover and pulse until blended.
Add the egg, pulsing until mixture forms a soft dough.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a g-in.
fluted tart pan with a removable bottom.
Place the tart... - 43.1468
Rose Water And Cardamom Choux Buns
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 rounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 31.3089
Fresh Apricot Soup
Place apricots in a 4-quart pan with water, wine, cinnamon stick, and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer until fruit mashes easily (about 15 minutes).
Remove from heat and discard cinnamon stick.
Insert metal... - 41.134
Georgia Peach Pound Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
4. In a large basin, beat butter and sugar using an... - 47.8718
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Cut paneer into cubes. Chop the onions. Peel and dice tomatoes.
Heat little water and cook palak till it shrinks. Allow to cool and grind to a smooth paste.
Grind cashews and poppy seeds to a smooth paste by adding little water.
Heat rest of the oil and fry... - 47.2537
Avocado Ice Cream
Sprinkle gelatin over water in small dish and let stand until softened.
Meanwhile, combine cream, 1 tablespoon sugar and salt in small saucepan and cook over low heat just until bubbles form at rim.
Beat egg yolk and stir into gelatin.
Blend gelatin mixture... - 42.7135
Lemon Thyme Zucchini Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 5- by 9-mch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, whip the eggs or egg whites until frothy, then stir in the brown sugar, yogurt, oil,... - 41.1135
Mandarin Chiffon Pie
In bowl sprinkle gelatin over juice and stir until completely dissolved; chill until slightly thickened.
Stir in yogurt and sweetener until well mixed.
Preheat oven to 375Âº F. Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine in the bottom of a 8- to 10-inch... - 36.5669