- » Cool Whip Cupcake
Cool Whip Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool whip cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool whip cupcake recipes.
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Caramel Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #7
Want a recipe for a delicious cupcake that will simply melt in your mouth and get you crowned the kitchen queen or king? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will knock everyone's socks off! - 110.394
Blackout Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #10
Looking for a dessert recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a delectable cupcake that is sure to earn you loads of praises! - 111.627
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract.
Add the sugar gradually, beating thoroughly.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Blend in banana.
Beating only until blended after each... - 46.3511
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping.
Reserve 1 teaspoon pudding mixture.
CUT tops off cupcakes.
Cut each top in half; set aside.
Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons pudding... - 40.8005
How To Make Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Surprising your guests with mouthwatering desserts is not at all difficult and you will know once you watch this video recipe of Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes. It is literally a cheat's recipe but it tastes out of this world. Give it a go when you have... - 120.819
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
Almond White Cupcakes
Filled with raspberry Jam and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate ganache
For more delicious Food Porn Daily recipes, check out the Food Porn Daily cookbook! Visit FoodPornDaily.com for more information. - 36.319
Cocoa Cupcakes is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cocoa Cupcakes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.461
Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using electric mixer on high speed, in large mixing bowl beat together egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in oil.
3. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour,... - 45.795
Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes (100% Vegetarian)
I’m very happy to bring you this eggless Strawberry Cupcake recipe. As most of the people in India are stict vegetarians, even they can enjoy these cupcakes. If I don’t mention that these are Eggless, nobody can guess that these are made without Eggs. The... - 0
Strawberries & Cream Cupcakes
Soft, fluffy, light & airy. The combination of strawberries and fresh cream is hard to beat and perfect for Valentine's Day. - 0
Episode 133 - Cupcake Inspiration
1. Line cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Cream butter and sugar together for 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
4. Pour vanilla and add eggs, one at a time and beat after each... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk after each... - 103.809
How To Bake Rainbow Cupcakes
Cupcakes are favorite desserts at kids’ parties. Here is a colorful cupcake recipe – you can involve your kids also in the process! A simple cake mix with a great frosting! Easy to make, colorful to look, and great to taste! - 121.648
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Lemon Basil Cupcakes
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the vanilla and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture... - 42.5872
Make Sponge batter according to directions.
Lightly grease 18 cupcake tins.
Place 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) of cake mixture into each cupcake tin and bake in the top half of the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
Turn... - 34.6479
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray 5 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions; spoon into prepared Mini-Muffin Pans, filling cups 2/3 full with batter.
Bake 15 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in... - 34.4664
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine first 3 ingredients, and cool
3. After sometime stir in sugar and egg, also combine flour and baking soda, and add to the date mixture
4. Now take the chopped pecans... - 43.3693
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, sift the cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, red food coloring and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, add the milk, vinegar and a few drops of vanilla extract. Mix well... - 96.1182
In a mixing bowl, combine water, mayonnaise and vanilla.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa and baking soda; add to the mayonnaise mixture and beat until well mixed.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a... - 40.4591
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 114.378
Wacky Witch Cupcakes
1) To prepare the Wacky icing:Take a bowl,as the mixture cools,beat butter with sugar until smooth.
2) Now add cream,fold it slowly into the mixture and beat well.
3) To develop colour,use green and yellow food colouring, tint pale green.Set the... - 42.1212
Organic White Chocolate Rosewater Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°
Line two 6 - cup or 12 - cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place white chocolate in double boiler or metal bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted and silky smooth.
Whisk flour, baking... - 37.3654
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.9333
Low Fat Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slightly grease 8 cupcake pans with oil and dust with flour.
3. Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
4. Beat eggs. Gradually, add sugar and beat the mixture to light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix... - 46.3749
Chocolate Covered Indian Cupcakes
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter and flour the cups of an ebelskiver pan, tapping out the excess flour.
3 For the cakes: Sift the flour, cornstarch, and salt together.... - 45.7791
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Raisin Cup Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Thoroughly wash the raisins and soak them into 2 cups water in a saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to boil for 20 minutes.
4) Drain the water by saving 1/2 cup of liquid.
5) Allow the raisins to... - 43.4389
Chocolate Bites - Valentines Specials
Looking for a chocolate dessert to make your valentines day special? Here is a delicious chocolate bites covered with a unique strawberry sauce recipe just perfect for you. Enjoy this amazing chocolate dessert after a romantic valentines day dinner! - 132.414
Victoria Sponge Cakes With Strawberry Jam
Looking for a yummy, moist cake that will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect sponge cake. You will definitely love this one! - 111.406
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix... - 94.7357
Chocolate Coated Party Cakes
Beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, and lemon peel until very thick and lemon colored.
Beat egg whites until frothy; add 1/3 cup sugar gradually, continuing to beat until stiff peaks are formed.
Fold egg yolk mixture into beaten whites until... - 42.0418
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 112.276
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie Cups
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease the cupcake pan.
2. In a bowl, add the pumpkin pie filling, eggs, and the evaporated milk. Mix well.
3. Take the cinnamon rolls one at a time and using a rolling pin, roll them out into a 4... - 109.051
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 41.8969
Cappuccino Bon Rons
Cappuccino Bon Rons has a lovely taste. Cappuccino Bon Rons gets its taste from eggs mixed with chocolate and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Rons is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.2871
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
To make the cupcakes: In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with butter.
Press a rounded teaspoon of mixture on bottom of each paper liner.
Whip cream cheese in a medium-size bowl.
Beat in... - 45.4937
Irish Mince Pies
Irish Mince Pies is an amazingly delicious easy baked snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Irish Mince Pies dish; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 32.0172
Banana Split Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan in oven, while oven is heating.
2. Peel bananas; cut in half, length wise and crosswise, to make 8 pieces. Arrange bananas, cut-side down, in melted butter, to resemble spokes on a wheel.
3. Spoon... - 40.6371
Betty's White Chocolate Cake With Decorated Top
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a White Chocolate Cake with Decorated Top. This cake uses the White Chocolate Drizzle/Frosting (in frosting form) from the previous video in bettyskitchen. - 0
Chocolate Butterfly Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Cream butter and sugar till smooth.
Beat in eggs.
Fold in sifted flour and cocoa alternately with water.
Beat mixture 2 minutes.
Spoon mixture into 20 paper-lined cupcake tins.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool on a cake rack.
Cut... - 39.1169
Smoked Trout Cups
Mix together the flours and add the butter.
Rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine bread- crumbs.
Stir in the cheeses, then add the mustard, egg and water and mix to a firm dough.
Roll out the dough and cut into 3-inch rounds.
Use to line... - 39.204
Strawberry Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Puree the strawberries in a blender and retain the remaining chunks for decorating.
3. If the butter is not in room temperature melt it for a while and let it rest until it attains room... - 111.244
Is your mouth watering for something sweet? Try these Chocolate Brownies. Serve it to your family or guests, these brownies will too very tempting to resist. These brownies will surely be lapped up by kids and adults alike! - 112.648
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9883
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.2431
Almond Cream Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface, and cut out ten 7.5cm/ 3in plain rounds and ten 6.5cm/2 1/2in fluted rounds. Keep the smaller rounds for the tops, and use the larger ones to line a patty or cupcake tin. Chill for about 10 minutes.... - 32.1734
Southern Nut Baskets
Place 2 liners in each of twelve 5-or 6-oz custard cups.
In small bowl, microwave butter at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Place rounded tablespoonful of crumb mixture in each liner.
Press down firmly with bottom of small... - 44.0094
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering, water.
2) Whisk in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
3) Cool the chocolate mixture by placing top of double boiler over ice in large bowl.
4) With an electric... - 38.187
The filling we're going to be making for our Chocolate Macarons is super simple. We're going to be making a Chocolate Ganache. - 0
Devil's Food Cake
The base recipe for our chocolate cake is the easiest cake recipe I know. It's an oil-based (as opposed to butter-based) recipe, so, just like boxed cake mixes, it can be mixed by hand in one bowl. For that reason, it is a favorite of mine to make at a... - 43.3908
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537