- » Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting
Cool Whip Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool whip cream cheese frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool whip cream cheese frosting recipes.
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese into small pieces.
Add milk, vanilla, and sugar substitute.
Beat together until creamy and smooth.
Whisk or beat in your choice of topping. - 20.7983
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
I would say that this is an absolutely perfect recipe for Chocolate cream cheese frosting. The cream butter and cream cheese addition to this Chocolate cream cheese frosting recipe made it still more wonderful. A really great one you should be trying out! - 25.8118
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; cool.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter and cream cheese; add 1 cup powdered sugar, chocolate, whipping cream, salt, and vanilla, beating well.
3. Put in the remaining... - 33.8954
Food Processor Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9 X 9" baking dish.
2) Into the food processor, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Pulse for 3-4 whole turns.
3) Add in carrots, pineapple, oil, eggs and... - 45.3005
Almond Whipping Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a bowl and add salt, baking powder and flour to it. Mix it well and keep aside.
3) Beat the whipped cream thoroughly until white peaks appear then add eggs and beat until it becomes... - 48.4341
The seven minute frosting is a versatile frosting that can be used for almost any cake and is quickly prepared. The seven minute frosting is also a cooked frosting that can be flavored with differnt essences and used in any way desired. The seven minute... - 38.8003
Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert
1) Preheat oven at 250°F.
2) Use large size mixing bowl, to blend crushed wafers and melted butter.
3) Use a well-buttered 9-inch spring form pan to line evenly with crumb mixture.
4) Place inside refrigerator for chilling.
5) In a large size... - 47.0715
Melt butterscotch pieces in top part of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Stir in 2 tablespoons water and remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
Beat until fluffy the cream cheese, salt, and light cream.
Blend in first mixture and vanilla.
Fold in... - 32.2763
Frosted Fruit Mold
Frosted fruit mold is a lime gelatin fruit mold made with mixed fruits. Combined with cream and cheese, with lemon and lime beverage to taste, the frosted fruit mold is best served chilled with grated parmesan as topping. - 45.2124
Frosted Fruit Salad
Dissolve jello in hot water; add cold water.
Add fruits & marshmallows.
Pour into large baking dish and chill until firm.
Then spread with topping.
Topping:In a little saucepan, combine egg, flour, margarine, sugar and pineapple juice.
Stir... - 45.1981
Frost On The Pumpkin Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the butter, flour and walnuts.
3) Into 1 9x13-inch baking pan, press the mixture. Set aside.
4) Blend together the sugar, cream cheese, beaten egg yolks and vanilla and pour... - 45.8763
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
How To Make Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Surprising your guests with mouthwatering desserts is not at all difficult and you will know once you watch this video recipe of Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes. It is literally a cheat's recipe but it tastes out of this world. Give it a go when you have... - 120.819
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 42.331
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Place a saucepan, with milk, on medium heat and heat to just below boiling point. Add 2 tbsp sugar, butter and mix well. Transfer to a large electric mixer bowl and allow to cool.
3. Dissolve yeast in warm... - 45.8981
Three Layer Carrot Cake With Black Walnut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take three 8 inch cake pans, grease well and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add butter and using electric mixer, cream the butter. Add eggs and sugar and beat to a light mixture.
4. Take... - 46.3352
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Jack O Lantern Cream Puffs
In a small saucepan, bring the water, butter and sugar to a boil.
Combine the flour and pie spice; add to water mixture all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 41.6706
Cassata - Italian Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake batter.
Turn batter into a greased 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (165°C) oven 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on a rack.
Trim cake if necessary; cut cooled cake... - 45.5071
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends. - 119.374
Strawberry Cream Cake
Prepare angel food cake mix according to package directions, using a 10-inch tube pan.
Invert pan on funnel or bottle for 2 hours or until cake is completely cooled.
Loosen cake from sides of pan using a small metal spatula.
Remove from pan, cut a 1-inch... - 40.3615
Chocolate Cream Roll
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom only of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan; line with waxed paper and grease again.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small bowl,... - 44.5944
Red Velvet Cake
There are many of you who will make serving this cake, all-time favorite, a tradition for birthdays and other special occasions. - 44.2692
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.729
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Mix butter and sugar, creaming until light.
3) Add in vanilla and almond extract.
4) Beat in sifted flour and baking powder alternately with milk until smooth.
5) Whip salt and cream of tartar... - 44.765
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, sift the cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, red food coloring and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, add the milk, vinegar and a few drops of vanilla extract. Mix well... - 96.1182
How To Make A Tuxedo Cake
This will be the only sweet surprise that I will publicly be sharing in step with my “anonymous giving” but I figured, I would whittle down the steps of a cake commonly mistaken as “difficult.” In truth, it’s pretty simple to create. I for one... - 0
Carrot Layer Cake
In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in cream; add butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the butter is melted; bring to a boil.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Set... - 40.0336
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 50.9718
If you love bananas this is the cheesecake for you. Not only it is a simple cheesecake to make but the bananas and the cream cheese make a great combination. So, surely try out this recipe. - 123.878
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine marmalade, molasses, buttermilk and egg in bowl; mix well.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice into large bowl.
Add molasses mixture; mix well.
Add butter or oil; stir just until... - 47.7935
1. Prepare the pound cake by trimming off the ends and crusts of the cake
2. Level the top of the cake if it’s rounded
3. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices.
4. Prepare the chocolate frosting, in a large saucepan, by... - 45.9158
Apple Butter Tarts
A very simple desserts for any occasion, this Apple Butter Tarts can be often be whipped with the very basic ingredients in your kitchen cabinet. The fruitilicious combination of apple butter with cream cheese on cream pastry is something mouthwateringly... - 28.6403
Cherry Pineapple Layer Salad
Cherry Pineapple Layer Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cream cheese and gelatin. This is an easy to prepare salad and you need to chill until firm before serving it. Check out the recipe of Double Decker Cherry Salad. - 40.3109
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F
Put walnuts into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at WHIP to chop nuts; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, eggs, pineapple with syrup, and nuts at MEDIUM-LOW... - 38.6593
White Chocolate Maple Mousse Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in 6 ounces finely chopped white baking bar.
Pour batter into greased... - 45.3374
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1/3 cup of sugar and graham crackers.
3) Add the melted butter and stir well.
4) Pat the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
5) Beat together the eggs, cream cheese and... - 45.8848
Special Chocolate Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small saucepan, mix chocolate and water in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts. Cool to room pemperature.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually... - 48.8226
This was one of the favorite desserts at the deli. It is super easy to make and so moist it is hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting! However, if by chance you can resist, it will taste better the next day. Good luck with that. Resisting, that is! - 133.965
Delicious Pumpkin Spice Syrup And Iced Latte
Unfortunately, I had no such luck this year and found myself in the baking aisle and came out breathless with a few too many cans of pureed pumpkin. Excitement and over enthusiasm for the opportunity to take advantage of the Season to make Pumpkin everything... - 128.534
Part 1 Of Red Velvet Cake Pg 206 Of Rosalie Serving Country
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 125.421
Part 2 - Red Velvet Cake From Pg 206 In Rosalie Serving Cookbook
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 124.956
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306