- » Cool Whip Coconut Cake
Cool Whip Coconut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool whip coconut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool whip coconut cake recipes.
Pina Colada Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour pan.
Bake cake according to package directions.
Remove from oven and prick top of cake with toothpick.
Spoon milk over warm cake.
Mix cream of coconut and rum; pour over cake.
Let cool and refrigerate covered.
Before... - 37.0037
Cream Of Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, egg whites, oil, milk and 1 can coconut.
Bake on greased sheet pan at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Make holes in warm cake with fork.
Pour cream of coconut over the cake.
When cool, combine second can of coconut with whipped topping and frost... - 34.036
Coconut Sour Cream Layer Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, making 2 (8-inch) layers.
When completely cool, split layers.
Combine sugar, sour cream and coconut, blending well; chill.
Reserve 1 cup of the sour cream filling mixture.
Spread the remainder between the... - 36.3711
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Sift the fariria, flour, and baking powder together.
Cream the butter; add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in one egg yolk at a time, then add the flour mixture, coconut, and vanilla.
Fold in the egg whites.
Turn into... - 40.3097
Chocolate Coconut Cake
Chocolate Coconut Cake with chocolate-walnut filling is a delicious cake to the last bite. The creamy coconut and luscious chocolate all mingled together makes this Chocolate Coconut Cake one of my all time favorite recipe. My chocolate coconut cake recipe is... - 25.3932
Frosting For Red Devil Cake
Mix milk, flour and salt together in a small sauce pan.
Cook slowly until thick.
Cream sugar and butter until very fluffy.
Add cooked mixture to creamed mixture and beat well.
Garnish with coconut if desired. - 33.1125
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 48.7528
Pina Colada Cake
Pina Colada Cake is a creamy cake. If you like frozen whipped topping cake then this Pina Colada Cake is the recipe you should try. You will defiantly love this Pina Colada Cake. - 40.3989
Angel Cake Delight
Pour four tablespoons cold water over gelatin.
Stir and add 1 cup boiling water.
Add pineapple, lemon juice, and sugar.
Let stand until chilled.
Prepare Dream Whip, or use Cool Whip.
Mix with gelatin mixture.
Pinch cake in fine pieces.
Prepare... - 41.9992
Coconut Mango Cake
Prepare Chocolate Cake and cut into 2 layers.
To make filling, dice mangoes.
Mix wine, yolks and sugar in a double boiler on medium heat; stir until thickened.
Do not boil.
Remove from heat; transfer to a bowl.
Dissolve gelatin in water over low heat.
Add to... - 42.7563
Coconut Lemon Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy;in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Add eggs, one at... - 37.8683
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 32.1123
Blueberry-coconut Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease 2 9-inch layer cake pans.
3) Take a bowl and sift sugar, baking powder, salt and flour into it.
4) Cut in shortening.
5) Stir in milk and eggs. Mix nicely.
6) Fold in the blueberries.
7) Divide... - 46.4544
Coconut Angel Food Cake Trifle
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the egg yolks and flour in a heavy saucepan and beat until smooth; beat in the salt.
Place over low heat.
Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until custard just coats a metal spoon.
Stir the gelatin... - 44.4271
Halekulani Coconut Cake
Sift flour; measure 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons.
Sift again with 1/3 cup sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk oil, water, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; add to flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
Separate remaining 4... - 42.9237
Coconut Cream Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water and egg white.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
Fold in 1/3 cup (90 mL) of the toasted coconut.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool, and... - 34.7692
Orange Coconut Cake
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix together coconut, orange juice and rind.
3 Allow to stand.
4 As per the package directions, prepare the cake.
5 Transfer to a 9" square pan and bake.
6 Let cool.
7 In a bowl, whip cream... - 38.3907
Fresh Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease two nine-inch layer cake pans, line with waxed paper and grease the paper.
2. Into the bowl of an electric mixer sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the shortening, three-quarters cup of the... - 34.0333
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 41.5484
Coconut Pineapple Cake Roll
1. Preheat the oven at 400°
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, coat with grease and line with waxed paper.
3. Grease, flour waxed paper and set aside.
4. In a bowl beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
5. Continue beating well... - 48.7792
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.3541
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1) As per the directions on the label, make and bake the cake mix in a 10-inch tube pan. Allow to cool. Remove the cake from the pan. Rinse the pan.
2) Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers and put the top layer back in the pan. Keep the middle layer... - 41.3404
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. In a 10-inch tube pan prepare and bake the cake mix and cool, as per label directions.
2. Remove the cake from the pan and wash the pan.
3. Make 3 even layer slices crosswise out of the cake, return top layer to pan and set middle layer aside.
4.... - 42.9463
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends. - 148.981
Lemon Coconut Cake
1. Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
3. For each layer: Pour one-half of batter into each dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until top springs back when... - 37.4856
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake tastes as good as it looks. Fresh Coconut Banana Cake is inspired by many chefs around the world. Follow our Fresh Coconut Banana Cake recipe, it€™s a yummy anytime treat. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.3277
Coconut Pineapple Cake Roll
Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, and line with waxed paper.
Grease and flour waxed paper; set aside.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla, beating well.
Gradually add biscuit mix; stir well.
Stir in 1 cup... - 35.981
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 42.978
Coconut Chocolate Cream Torte
Combine cake mix and 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the coconut in a mixing bowl.
Prepare cake as directed on package.
Allow cake to cool completely.
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Spread nondairy whipped topping between layers.
Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler,... - 29.0987
Bake cake in 11 x 17-inch jelly-roll pan following package directions.
With fork, poke holes over top of warm cake.
Pour one Number 2 can crushed pineapple overtop.
Prepare pudding, combine with Cool Whip and spread over top.
Sprinkle coconut overtop if... - 30.6961
Chocolate Coconut Souffle
Beat cream cheese and milk with rotary beater Or electric mixer in saucepan.
Add chocolate chips.
Heat over low heat; stir until chocolate chips melt.
Beat egg yolks and salt together.
Stir part of chocolate mixture into egg yolks; stir egg yolks into rest of... - 43.8269
Orange Coconut Angel
1. Following directions on the package, prepare angel food cake mix including grated orange and flaked coconut mixture.
2. Over a funnel, unmold cake and let cool down completely.
3. Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of whipped cream. - 31.2511
Caramel Cake Ring
Caramel Cake Ring is a great snack. Stop racking your brains on what to give the kids, try out this wonderful recipe!! - 42.305
Floribbean Pound Cake
1. Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside. Stir together the flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add the 1 1/2 cups sugar, 2 tablespoons... - 36.9773
Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
In top part of double boiler, mix gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and strawberry syrup and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
Cool to room... - 47.3336
Baked Key Lime And Coconut Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place cream and goat cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add in Key Lime rind, key lime juice and eggs.
4) Add in the sugar in thirds. Beat after each... - 116.39
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 44.1997
Icing For Water Gate Cake
1. In a bowl whip together dream whip and milk such that peaks are formed.
2. Make the pistachio pudding as per package instructions and let it cool.
3. Thereafter apply icing on the pudding cake and top with coconut and cherries.
4. Serve... - 30.5003
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 41.0665
Pumpkin Cake has a wonderful taste. Pumpkin Cake gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Pumpkin Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 42.9653