- » Cool Whip Cherry
Cool Whip Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool whip cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool whip cherry recipes.
Whipped Cherry Torte
Whipped cherry torte is a delicious and creamy dessert made with a pie crust base. Prepared with crust mix, pecans, eggs and vanilla, the whipped cherry torte is filled with cherries and flavored liquer along with frosting can be served right away or chilled... - 46.1803
Melons Stuffed With Cherries And Whipped Cream
1) With a 1/2-inch melon-ball scoop, scoop out the balls of melon or cantaloupe, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick next to the rind
2) Refrigerate the melon balls and the fresh cherries together in a shallow dish, and cool the melon shells... - 32.8319
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte
Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte is a hit recipe among the kids. The dressing of red cherries really makes the Cherry And Chocolate Charlotte a perfect dessert. - 47.1324
Bing Cherry Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; let thicken slightly.
Add cream cheese and whipped cream.
Dissolve cherry gelatin in boiling cherry juice.
Cool; add cherries.
Place lemon mixture in bottom of well-oiled ring mold.
Top with second mixture. - 27.4328
Yellow Whipped Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Fold eggs and vanilla into whipped cream.
Stir together remaining... - 35.7925
Black Forest Tartlets With Chocolate Cherries
Combine half of the chocolate chips with 2 tsp shortening in a glass bowl; heat in a microwave oven on high for 1 minute.
Remove from microwave and stir.
Continue to heat in microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals until almost all chips are... - 40.9108
Ice Box Cherry Pie
Mix milk, lemon juice, and sugar.
Add cherries and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pie crust.
Top with Cool Whip.
Refrigerate 4 hours or more before serving. - 36.0563
Mix first 5 ingredients.
It will be a stiff batter.
Pour into a 8 x 12-inch greased baking dish.
Drain cherries, saving juice.
Pour over batter.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25 minutes.
Check with toothpick.
Add enough water to cherry juice to make 2 cups.
Put in... - 43.4852
1. In a saucepan, add in the plums and sugar and heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves
2. Simmer this preparation for about twenty minutes until soft enough
3. Allow the fruit to cool and puree the fruit in an electric blender or pess it through a... - 35.1516
Whipped Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl of cold water, add in the gelatin.
2) Place the bowl over a large one with hot water. Allow the gelatin to stand till it dissolves completely. Let the gelatin cool down.
3) In another bowl, whip the cream gently.
4) Add in the cooled... - 35.63
Gelatin Whip Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cheese to hot water; cool.
Combine all ingredients except cream; chill until thickened.
Fold in whipped cream; chill until firm. - 27.1874
Chocolate Cherry Delight Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottom of 2 round 9 inch cake pans with wax paper.
In large bowl combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Add milk, egg substitute, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
Remove from mixer; stir in... - 49.042
Fresh Cherry Tarts
1) Take a double boiler and mix sugar, salt and cornstarch on the top bowl.
2) Next, add corn syrup to the bowl and mix well. Now, add cherries and stir a little.
3) Place this mixture over boiling water and stir frequently, until the mixture... - 41.3077
Cherry Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg in a medium bowl.
Sift flour over mixture.
Knead together to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On... - 43.8573
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Cherry Eclairs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Cherry Eclairs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 45.9976
Pour milk and 1/4 teaspoon of the extract into blender.
Add pudding mix.
Mix on low for 2 minutes.
Combine pudding mix, whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chopped almonds.
Mix cherry pie filling with remaining 1/4 teaspoon extract.
Alternately spoon pudding and... - 32.0587
Cherry Fluff Angel Food
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff.
Fold in cherries, cherry syrup and walnuts.
Refrigerate. - 31.292
Sherry And Bing Cherry Salad
Drain cherries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Cool; add cherry juice and Sherry.
Add salt, cherries and pecans.
Whip with fork or mix well.
Chill quickly; refrigerate for several hours before serving. - 28.745
Easy Cherry Torte
Combine marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler.
Melt over low heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream and pour onto graham cracker crust.
Top with cherry pie filling.
Refrigerate or freeze. - 24.0319
Cherry Topped Refrigerator Cake
Line pan with whole graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary, to fit. Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding. Let stand 5 minutes, and then blend in whipped topping. Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add... - 14.8358
Cherry-nut Ice Cream
Drain and dice cherries, reserving cherry syrup.
Beat eggs and sugar together in saucepan; stir in 1 1/3 cups milk and evaporated milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Whip cream until stiff; fold whipped cream,... - 37.4631
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 41.4812
Cherry Pie Supreme
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry pie supreme recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 50.0406
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
If you are eating a Cream Cheese Pie,don't count on calories.This Cream Cheese Pie is delicious & easy to make.Cream Cheese Pie is a great holiday dessert. - 46.4838
Black Forest Cherry Kuchen
In a large mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and warm water and beat until foamy.
Slowly add 2/3 cup sugar, vanilla, almond extract, cinnamon, and salt.
Beat until white and fluffy.
In a separate bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cocoa, and baking powder.
In a small... - 40.7493
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.8361
Rum Bavarois With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Allow to soak for a few minutes until the gelatin swells and turns opaque.
Add the softened gelatin to the hot custard, and stir well until completely dissolved.
Allow the custard to cool until it is only just cold—do not allow it to set.
Stir the custard... - 41.4768
Chocolate Cherry Shortcake
1) In a small bowl dissolve dry milk in water. Place it aside.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan add sugar, sugar substitute, cocoa powder and cornstarch to combine by frequent stirring.
3) Pour in milk.
4) Place over medium-low heat to cook by... - 47.429
1. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Into a large electric mixer bowl break eggs.
3. Beat at high speed until lemon colored.
4. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly and then add vanilla.
5. Set mixer on slow... - 48.1032
Cherry Salad Dessert
Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Can also use blueberry pie filling. - 23.3012
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry tarts recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.4956
Cold Cherry Soup
Bring water, sugar, cinnamon and cherries to boil.
Lower heat and simmer 30 minutes for fresh, 10 minutes for canned.
Stir cornstarch binder into cherries and cook and stir until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove about a cup of cherries and some juice;... - 35.4185
Fresh Cherry Tarts
Try out this super tasty Fresh Cherry Tarts; they are extremely easy to make and are enough to spice-up any occasion at home! - 38.2508
Faux Cherries Jubilee
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add 1 cup of the low-fat milk and add honey, vanilla bean, and vanilla extract to it. Stir.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes... - 45.8887
Chocolate Cherry Roulade
1 For cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Coat with flour and tap out the... - 46.8934
Instant Chocolate Cherry Cake
With serrated knife, cut cake into 4 rectangles, each 3 3/4 by 10 inches.
Also, cut heavy cardboard into a 3 3/4- by 10-inch rectangle.
With 2 wide spatulas, carefully lift 1 cake layer onto cardboard and set on a metal rack.
Gently spread evenly with 1/3 of... - 30.7295
Party Cherry Torte
The party cherry torte is a delicious and cherry filled torte made with luxuriant whipped cream in a in a tote shell. Prepared from scratch, this party cherry torte is a rich and creamy dessert that is sweet and dreamy and loaded with indulgence. - 42.5575
Creamy Cherry Frosting
1. In a small microwaveable bowl or mug, soften the gelatin in the Kirsch or cherry juice.
2. Place the bowl with gelatin mixture in the microwave and dissolve the gelatin by heating for 10 seconds. Stir until completely dissolved to a... - 29.9248
Looking for a recipe to make something different with cherries than just a cake? This might be the recipe for you. - 117.901
Cherry Almond Supreme
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
If necessary, add enough water to reserved syrup to measure 1/2 cup.
Cut cherries into quarters.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine measured syrup and enough ice to measure 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin; stir... - 31.2259