- » Cool Rise Bread
Cool Rise Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool rise bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool rise bread recipes.
Cool Rise Holiday Bread
This Coolrise Holiday Bread is a rage for most of my holidays. This bread with candied fruit and nuts is a sure to cast its spell on you. Try this yeasted sweet bake . Feel free to discuss about this Coolrise Holiday Bread with me here. - 43.6455
Cool Rise Honey Lemon Bread
This flavorful Coolrise Honey Lemon bread is my lunchtime favorite! Dish out loaves of this Coolrise Honey Lemon Bread to your guests this weekend and enjoy their appreciation! Feel free to suggest here! - 38.9908
Rolled Oats Brown Bread
Mix the first 6 ingredients together and let stand until cooled to lukewarm.
Meanwhile sprinkle yeast and sugar into lukewarm water and leave until dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Combine the two mixtures.
Stir in both types of flour to make a stiff dough.
Knead... - 39.2433
Crunchy Health Bread
Pour scalded milk over wheat germ and oats in a large mixing bowl.
Stir and let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast and dark brown sugar in warm water.
To cooled cereal mixture add blackstrap, oil, seeds, salt and dissolved yeast.
Beat in whole wheat... - 37.3706
Russian Black Bread
In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together cold water, butter, vinegar, molasses, and chocolate.
Heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and ingredients are thoroughly blended.
Remove from heat; let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, in a... - 43.7909
You May Also Like!
Salt Rising Bread
1. Into a heatproof bowl measure the cornmeal a day ahead.
2. In a small saucepan heat 1 cup of the milk until bubbles begin to form around the sides of the pan.
3. Pour the milk over the cornmeal and stir to a smooth paste.
4. Set the bowl in a warm... - 46.5398
Quick Rise White Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Take a bowl and rinse it with warm water
3.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, let it soften
4.Now add warm milk, sugar, salt, margarine and 2 cups of flour, using an electric... - 40.4341
Cornbread Yeast Rising
1) In a bowl, add the yeast in lukewarm water to dissolve.
2) Let stand for 10 minutes.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, oat and soy flours, powdered skim milk and sea salt.
5) To this, add honey,... - 48.5022
No Rise Butterhorns
1. Mix well, then divide dough into 3 parts.
2. Roll each part into a circle, then cut each into 12 wedges.
3. Roll each wedge from wide to narrow and place on greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350° for 35-40 min
Dip warm butterhorns into frosting, then cool. - 32.0253
Sprouted Wheat Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Add the molasses, oil, salt, and flour.
Let rise for 1 hour.
Add the wheat sprouts (ground in a food grinder or hand grain mill) to the raised sponge.
Add additional flour to make the dough kneadable.
Knead well on... - 42.4722
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Mix the cottage cheese, milk, honey, oil, onions, dill, salt, and eggs in a saucepan.
Heat all to lukewarm.
Add to the yeast mixture.
Add the flour, adding a little more water or a little less... - 44.3007
This Pear Bread is a winner ! Try this delicious spicy bake irresistibly interspersed with pear, prunes, raisins, and walnuts for your next party ! Your guests will be surely impressed. Tell me if you like this Pear Bread. - 47.0976
Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
1. Sprinkle the yeast into 2 cups very warm water in a large bowl. Stir until the yeast dissolves. Combine the remaining very warm water with the raisins in a small bowl.
2. Stir the molasses into the yeast mixture. Set in a warm place until mixture bubbles... - 42.2752
Wonderful Rye Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water. Let sit 10 minutes.
2. Mix remaining ingredients with yeast. The dough will be sticky.
3. Shape into 1 large loaf or 3 small loaves. Place on nonstick baking sheet. Let rise until double. Bake at 375Â° for 50 minutes. Cool... - 30.6433