- » Cool Pie
Cool Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cool pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cool pie recipes.
Cool Pumpkin Pie Beer
Looking for an idea to rock over the upcoming bachelor party? Here is a sizzling recipe to make a drink out of your favorite beer and prepared pumpkin pie. Great with ice or when chilled. - 107.486
Cool Grasshopper Pie
1 In a 9-inch non-metallic pie pan melt butter in Microwave Oven 1(1%) minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in... - 40.5645
Cool Strawberry Pie
Prepare gelatin as directed on package.
Cool until gelatin resembles a thick syrup.
Arrange strawberries in the pastry shell.
Spoon thickened gelatin over the top.
Refrigerate until thoroughly set. - 25.858
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Velvet Pie
Cream butter and add sugar gradually, creaming well after each addition.
Blend in chocolate and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating 5 minutes, medium speed on the mixer (or with a rotary beater) after each addition.
Turn into cooled pie shell and chill... - 27.4887
Sour Cherry Pies
Drain cherries; reserve juice.
Combine cherries, 1/2 cup juice, and remaining ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly; simmer for about 5 minutes, until slightly thickened and clear.
Spoon into 4 individual dishes; cool slightly.
Top with... - 31.8888
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
1. For making pie crust - In food processor, blend dates and coconut.
2. Take this mixture out and spread it on pie crust dish.
3. Put mamey sapote meat in the food processor. Add carob and dates. Blend it well.
4. Scoop out the mamey sapote and date... - 112.927
Combine all ingredients except pastry in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly, and simmer about 5 minutes, until slightly thickened and clear.
Spoon into 4 individual dishes, cool slightly.
Top with crusts and serve. - 31.9264
Easy Strawberry Pie
Combine water, sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
Add the dry gelatin.
Arrange berries in pie crust.
Pour gelatin over the berries. - 27.0707
Pineapple Philly Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12-inch circle Place in 9-inch pie plate.
Turn under edge; flute.
Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; stir in pineapple.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and thickened.
Cool; spread onto bottom... - 39.2149
German Sweet Chocolate Pie
1. Place the chocolate and water in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Cool.
2. Add the vanilla to the chocolate. Whip the cream to a soft consistency. Fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream and pile into the cooled... - 28.6658
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Defrost the raspberries completely and drain and reserve the juice.
3. Dissolve the cornstarch in a little cold water and keep aside.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 47.1256
No Bake Tofu Carob Pie
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Dissolve gelatin in vanilla.
Heat carob, honey, cinnamon, and half and half gently in a saucepan, stirring to prevent sticking.
Add gelatin mixture to hot carob mixture.
Stir to dissolve.
Add carob... - 40.9852
Frozen Pumpkin Pie
Stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, and pie spice.
Stir into ice cream till well combined.
Turn mixture into cooled Coconut Crust.
Freeze overnight or till solid.
Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
Top with whipped cream or topping. - 30.0687
Cool Pie Recipes By Category