- » Cooky Sheet Apple Squares
Cooky Sheet Apple Squares Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cooky Sheet Apple Squares recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cooky Sheet Apple Squares recipes.
Old Fashioned Hermits
Cream margarine; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add beaten egg and flavorings, beating well.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with apple... - 37.5901
Minneappleis Streusel Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving 2-inch overhang around all sides. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make dough: On baking sheet, spread oats in even layer.
3. Bake in 350° oven until... - 43.166
Homemade Cherry Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the extracts and margarine.
3) Add the sugar. Beat well.
4) Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5) Add the flour and mix well.
6) Over a cookie sheet, spread about 2/3rd of... - 46.4199
Old Fashioned Hermits
Cream margarine; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute and flavorings; beat well.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with apple... - 38.5404
Dates And Walnuts Hermits
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and orange juice until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking soda, cinnamon, and salt on low speed until... - 34.7786
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cookie sheet,
– Wash apples and scoop out the center without piercing the peel.
– Make a thin 2-in (5 cm) slit on the side of the apple to avoid, bursting during baking process.
– Fill apples... - 33.5694
Apple Oatmeal Chews
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice and mace into a bowl. Add orange rind, oats, brown sugar, melted shortening, egg and vanilla; knead with the hands to mix well.
2. Pat half the dough firmly over the bottom of a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.... - 31.8027
Viennese Apple Pastry
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until:mixture is the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water, a little at a time, over mixture while stirring.with fork until dough is just moist enough to hold together.
Form into a square Flatten to 1/2... - 39.1732
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, combine melted shortening, honey, and apple juice. Stir to mix well. Make a well in center of flour... - 36.7226
Quick And Easy Apple Turnovers
Mix apples with sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Roll the pastry 1/8" thick, then cut into 4" squares.
Place a rounded tablespoonful of the apple mixture and 1/2 teasp melted butter in center of each square.
Dampen edges with water, then fold each square from... - 29.2097
Apple Strudel With Walnuts And Raisins
Prepare Strudel Dough.
While dough is resting, cover a 3-foot square space on counter or table with large dish towel or tablecloth.
Tuck ends under; secure with tape.
Sprinkle cloth with small amount of flour.
Mix granulated sugar, walnuts, raisins and... - 43.0964
Real Apple Strudel
Dampen a 2 ft.by 3 ft.cotton cloth and spread it on your work area.
Unfold 2 thawed, 18-inch square strudel leaves on the damp cloth, overlapping them slightly to form an 18 x 30-inch rectangle (approximately).
Brush pastry with melted butter (use a pastry... - 27.8701
Easy Apple Pastry (tarte Fine Aux Pommes)
Today I am going to show you how to make a super easy dessert called "tarte au pomme fine" which literally means "thin apple pie". If you are not a baker after this recipe you will become one! you will only need 3-5 ingredients! Who said baking was hard? I... - 0
Blushing Apple Tart
Early on day:
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs; then, on floured cookie sheet, roll it out into about 13-by-10-inch rectangle; to form tart sides, turn about 1/2 inch of pastry edge under, then press folded edges up so they stand about 1/2... - 41.8806
Apple Strudel With Almonds And Raisins
Mix egg, salt, 2 tablespoons oil, and the flour.
Add warm water and mix to form a soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured board for 10 to 15 minutes, or until dough is very smooth and very elastic.
Brush top with more oil and cover with a warm bowl.
Let stand... - 45.8892
Normandy Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Defrost the flaky pastry.
3) Peel and carefully core the apples, without going quite to the bottom.
4) Take the pastry to roll out into a sheet about 1/8 inch thick. Cut the sheet into 6 squares of 6-inch... - 40.5902
1. Roll pastry into an oblong 1/8 inch thick.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Simmer them in 4 tablespoons water until soft.
4. Drain, reserving any liquid. Cool completely.
5. Heat oven to 400°F.
6. Mash the sliced apples to pulp with a fork with... - 37.0964
Easy Apple Coffee Cake
Divide bread dough in half.
Roll each half into an 8 in. (20 cm) square.
Place each square on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush with melted margarine.
Combine brown sugar replacement, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add grated apple and toss... - 40.8598
German Apple Cake
Soften yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil and salt.
Allow to stand until bubbly.
Add eggs, rind and cinnamon.
Stir in flour.
Put into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place for 3 hours to rise.
Turn onto floured board.
Knead again and roll out very... - 40.2511
Apple Nut Strudel
1. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center of flour and add egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to make a sticky dough.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Slap dough down onto board; pick up; continue to slap down and pick up the... - 48.2594
Apple Apricot Turnovers
In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Set the mixture aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, honey and margarine.
Heat just until warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Stir to completely melt the margarine.
Stir the juice mixture... - 42.7008
Cook juice and vinegar to 238° or soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add almond butter and cereal.
Stir until mixture thickens.
Drop 12 teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
While still warm but not hardened, form each candy into a square.
Chill... - 35.5272
Fig Nut Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a saucepan and add sugar, figs, apple, almonds, rind, liquid, cinnamon and mace. Mix well.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes, until apples are tender... - 45.3089
Remove seeds from cardamom seed pods and crush them.
Grind oatmeal and then almonds to a meal in electric blender.
Peel, core and grate the apple.
Combine all ingredients and stir in honey.
Mix well with a spoon until thoroughly blended.
Pat out onto... - 34.1084
This Fig-Nut Turnovers tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Fig-Nut Turnovers and just relish! - 44.977
1. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs and liquid, following label directions.
2. Measure 1 cupful of batter in a small bowl; tint a bright yellow with a few drops yellow food coloring. Repeat w,ith remaining batter, tinting pink and green with food coloring;... - 39.666
Thousand Leaves Torte
Measure flour by shaking it down well then level off with a knife.
Cut butter into flour with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Add ice water gradually and stir until smooth.
Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out part of the dough thinly between 2 squares... - 40.5515
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.On a cookie sheet, place the walnuts.
3.Bake for 8 minutes until walnuts are golden brown.
4.Do not let them get burnt.
5.Mix together the walnuts, cooked noodles and rest of ingredients but butter or... - 46.6594
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 41.7053