- » Cooking Oil
Cooking Oil Recipes
Cooking oil is the clarified fat yield obtained from plant. It remains in solid form at room temperature and solidifies upon being exposed to cold temperatures. Olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil, pumpkin ... More »
Cooked Dressing With Oil
Mix the first four ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar and boiling water.
Set over boiling water and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Beat egg yolks well, add the cooked mixture, then beat in the cup... - 33.0148
Tombo Tuna Poached In Olive Oil
Most of us associate the word “poaching” with gently simmering tender fish in stock or wine. Learn a new culinary technique with Chef John, as he teaches us a restaurant-style method of poaching tuna in herb and garlic infused olive oil. This oil cooked... - 100.432
Hot Red Pepper Oil
Hot Pepper Oil can be a prefect base to fry any of your Chinese dishes. The taste of any dish is enhanced with Hot Pepper Oil. Just try it! - 16.7344
How To Cook Garlic Chili Oil 蒜香辣椒油
It is always fun to make flavored oil at home. This garlic chili oil recipe could possible be the easiest recipe. Check out the video for more detail. - 76.5044
Spicy Yams Recipe - A Healthy Way To Cook With Coconut Oil
Growing up, i only ate Yams during Family Holiday Dinners which typically involved Mushy, Baby Food-Ish orange goop mixed with canned crushed pineapple and topped with burned marshmallows. Let me tell, Yams don't have to be so Painfully boring, and... - 135.934
How about trying some authentic Puerto Rican food? For a nice flavored yellow rice you would want to use annatto oil or achiote oil! Want to give it a go with this oil, then check out this video! - 67.2792
Pastry Made With Oil
Sift flour and salt into bowl.
Add oil; mix with pastry blender or fork until mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
Sprinkle with water; mix with fork.
Gather dough together with fingers; press into ball.
Add a little more oil if too dry.
This pastry is best... - 35.5963
Garlic Herb Olive Oil Infusion
Olive oil contains a distinct intrinsic flavor, yet it can be infused with other desired flavors. Here is a video showing how to infuse olive oil with flavors of fresh herbs and garlic. Great to use in recipes! - 89.623
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oilescarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes great. Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil can be prepared easily. Escarole With Beans And Olive OilEscarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be treid for... - 42.7078
Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook over medium heat until the anchovies combine with the oil, using a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovy pieces.
2. Add the cooked broccoli florets and the pepper, and saute over moderate heat for... - 25.8804
Cucumbers In Vinegar And Oil
In bowl, combine all ingredients.
Cover and chill several hours.
Drain and serve on lettuce leaves or toss with green salad, using oil and vinegar mixture as dressing.
Prepared onion dressing with a little salt also makes a good marinade for... - 27.7344
Black Pepper Pasta With Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook together until the anchovies combine with the oil; use a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the broccoli florets and the pepper and saute over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Check and... - 30.6513
Oil Scalloped Corn
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn, sour cream, and egg.
Stir in onion, green pepper, undrained pimiento, and cracker crumbs.
Add parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 39.2373
Simple Roasted Spaghetti Squash Dressed With Olive Oil And Parmesan
This squash gets its name because it looks just like spaghetti when you put it on the plate. Chef John shows us a foolproof way to cook this great vegetable which has a nice, subtle sweet flavor. It is makes such a wonderful base for fish, grilled chicken or... - 99.5352
Chili Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Many gourmet Italian cookbooks call for garlic and chili infused olive oil. Watch this video to learn how to avoid the heavy price tagged and unhealthy processed commercial flavored olive oils and make this simple and delicious garlic chili olive oil at home.... - 95.8227
Chickpeas Without Oil
1. Soak chickpeas over night and boil for 1 hour the next day.
2. In a rice bowl add chana dal, chick peas, salt, chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
3. Add chat masala if desired and mix well.
4. Chop tomatoes and mix with... - 107.984
Chicken Cacciatore With Olive Oil
1 Shake chicken pieces in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
2 Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of the oil until soft in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
3 Brown... - 34.049
Zero Oil Yellow Daal
Its a healthy zero oil daal recipe. The taste of it is yet flavorful and aromatic. If you are a calorie counter, this one is for you.. - 0
Darbari Dal (zero Oil) By Tarla Dalal
Straight from royal kitchens, healthy though unlike its traditional version is oil free, and replaces fat rich ingredients like coconut with lots of veggies, pulses and coriander. A combination of dal and veggies is flavored with spices like garlic paste,... - 0
In a small saucepan heat the oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Stir in annatto seeds.
Heat 1 minute more.
Strain oil into a jar; cover.
Store in refrigerator - 21.5898
Vinegar And Oil Dressing
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store, covered, in refrigerator. - 25.5963
Palak Chana Dal (zero Oil And Low Cholesterol) By Tarla Dalal
A Maharashtrian delight, tweaked to boost the health value! While palak adds vitamin A to this dish, chana dal adds nutrients like calcium, iron, folic acid, zinc and fiber. Ensure that you do not overcook chana dal, as it should be separate and not mashed. - 0
Hara Bhara Subz Pulao (zero Oil And Weight Loss) By Tarla Dalal
A medley of veggies add color and flavor to this hot and spicy dish. Brown rice is a storehouse of various nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, vitamin A, iron etc. and when combined with veggies it makes a wholesome fibre rich meal. I am sure you will not... - 0
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
3.... - 30.57
Olive Oil And Garlic Sauce
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the garlic, and cook just until garlic begins to color. (If the. garlic turns brown, you'll have to start over using fresh garlic and oil.)
2. Add the salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir well and remove from the heat immediately.... - 21.7157
Mustard Citronette Dressing
Did you think vinegar dressings are always pungent, if so, chef is here to prove you wrong. Well, who thought a vinaigrette made with lemon instead of vinegar could be this brilliant and can easily pass off as original! - 99.7844
Silky Corn Soup With Truffle Oil And Crab Meat
Winter time, and it’s ‘jalfrezi’ outside. What better way to warm up than with a classic Corn Soup? A quick, delicious and yummy recipe by Chef Nick. Everyone will love this gourmet soup, which offers a creative take on traditional Corn Soup with the... - 115.501
Authentic African Cassava Leaves With Peanuts And Palm Oil
Have you ever tried the Authentic African Cassava Leaves with Peanuts and Palm Oil? Its time you did. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this African condiment in your own kitchen. We bet you will love it. Watch it now. - 57.497
Bread With Orange Jam, Olive Oil And Honey
With a recipe as tasty as this, there is no excuse as to why you shouldn't indulge. This good-for-your-taste bud dish melds in a riot of flavors, thanks to orange jam, olive oil, and honey. An instant crowd pleaser, this one's sure to wow you and get all the... - 72.4686
Italian Pasta With Ham, Mushrooms, Asparagus And Truffle Oil
You're sure to find a new family favorite dish with this ultimate Pasta recipe. A few ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet, some vegetables and a few whisks in a wok; there you have a pasta ready with ham, mushrooms, asparagus and with the ultimate... - 112.962
Pasta With Oil & Garlic
Cook pasta in large kettle of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 12 minutes; drain well.
Heat oil in 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over low heat.
Add garlic to skillet; cook gently until light gold, 2 to 3 minutes.
Do not brown garlic or it... - 39.0943
1) Combine the garlic to the corn oil in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and allow it to stand at room temperature for 1 month.
2) Strain out garlic and use the oil for cooking or as a dressing for salads, cooked vegetables or plain pasta. - 19.1131
Fruit Salad In Lemon Oil
How nice will it be if the food that you are eating tells you everything about its benefits? This video recipe does exactly the same as the Chefs tell you how all the fruits and vegetables used in this recipe help your body get the nutrition it needs and it... - 108.821
Whole Wheat Bread With Olive Oil
Whole wheat bread is a great option for the health conscious. Here is a recipe video for how to bake whole wheat bread. A great recipe that uses olive oil and agave nectar. A little effort required while kneading the dough, but otherwise a simple recipe.... - 124.601
Cappelletti In Pure Olive Oil
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute cappelletti, olives, tomatoes, and pimento. Stir, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parsley - 22.9415
Okra With Olive Oil And Pomegranate Molasses
This is a very simple vegetarian recipe for Okra cooked Olive Oil and Pomegranate molasses. This recipe is very simple and light on the stomach. When people try this recipe out they will be wondering about the secret of the delicious taste and be surprised... - 40.3664
Oil And Vinegar Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or poultry before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 22.4313
Cucumbers In Vinegar And Oil
In bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Drain, reserving dressing.
Serve on lettuce leaves or toss with lettuce pieces, using oil and vinegar mixture as dressing. - 29.9735
Pasta In Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Toss pasta with oil, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and chilli flakes to taste. - 25.6532
Three-bean Salad With Oil Dressing
In bowl combine oil, lemon juice, tomato juice, parsley, chives and marjoram.
Mix thoroughly and add beans.
Toss lightly; chill. - 31.5113
Flageolet With Olive Oil And Garlic
Prepare and cook the beans.
They will need about 30 minutes' cooking time.
Peel the garlic cloves and drop them into boiling water.
Cook for 4 minutes, then drain.
Cut each clove in half, discard the green shoot and slice the cloves finely.
Pour the olive oil... - 33.0541
Sift flour and salt into a bowl; beat oil and water with a fork until slightly thickened and creamy, pour all at once over flour and toss with fork to blend.
Gather pastry together (it should just hold together) and, if too dry, add a few additional drops oil... - 35.9151
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 38.7348
Sichuan Pepper Oil
Stir fry peppercorns in dry wok until fragrant.
Add the oil and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool, then store in a covered jar for 2-3 days.
Strain and discard peppercorns.
Store oil in a tightly sealed jar and keep in a cool place for up to 6... - 23.173
Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
Hold the spaghetti in a pot and pour on the boiling water. Push the spaghetti down into the water, add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 12 minutes. Leave to stand, covered, while you prepare the sauce.
Put the oil in a bowl and cook... - 22.6415
Spaghetti Tossed In Hot Olive Oil
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and chili powder. Stir and cook 2 minutes over very low heat.
Place hot spaghetti in large bowl Pour in hot oil with garlic and chili and seasoniwell. Toss to evenly coat.
If desired, add julienned... - 22.5317
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 30.4504
Grilled Asparagus With Black Truffle Oil
Scorpio and the Libido
Asparagus. Asparagus provides vitamin E, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus to the improved creation of hormones. It has been considered an aphrodisiac since the middle ages when the bride and groom were served several courses of... - 29.0545
Elba's Achiote Oil
Today I show you how to make achiote oil. This is the oil that I used with my arroz con pollo(chicken and rice recipe). - 0
Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
In small saucepan or skillet cook garlic in olive oil till golden brown.
Stir in parsley, salt, red pepper, and pepper.
Heat and stir for 3 minutes.
Toss garlic mixture with spaghetti or other pasta till coated. - 29.2359
http://indiancuisine1.blogspot.com/2010/06/fish-fry.html - 36.6913
Prawns And Tomatoes With Basil Oil
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
Thread on 4 skewers.
In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, and minced basil.
Brush prawns and tomato slices all over with basil oil.
Arrange prawns and tomatoes on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once and brushing... - 39.5965
Oil And Garlic Sauce (salsa All' Olio E Aglio)
Heat olive oil in a skillet.
Stir in garlic and cook until browned.
Remove skillet from heat and cool slightly.
Slowly stir in water.
Add parsley and pepper.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. - 28.2188
Oil And Egg Vinaigrette
In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt and lemon juice.
Slowly whisk in the oil until incorporated.
Stir in the eggs, chives and pepper. - 29.8978
Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy
Bok Choy! Learn about the amazing health benefits of Bok Choy and how to prepare it! Here's a simple recipe for Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy, which is full of flavor and nutrition. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 21.9726
Heat wok and add oil, peppercorns and chillies.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool, then store in a covered jar for 2-3 days.
Strain and discard peppercorns and chillies.
Store oil in a tightly sealed jar and keep in a cool place for up to 6... - 26.8354
Oil Vinegar Dressing
This Oil Vinegar Dressing was a nice and welcome change in our home. This Oil Vinegar Dressing is quick and easy to prepare. For the best taste add a pinch of pepper. - 22.5004
Oil Salt Dip For Chicken
This Oil Salt Dip For Chicken adds extra flavor to my Chicken dishes. It is a joy to have chicken dipped into this Oil Salt Dip For Chicken. Really great! - 21.0592
Four Mushroom Salad With Truffle Oil
Cut the mushrooms into large wedges and cook in a large pan with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Add the garlic and cook on a medium heat for around 5 minutes.
Season with black pepper, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
In a mixing bowl, mix... - 41.8019
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 38.1838
Pasta With Parsley And Garlic In Olive Oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the parsley and garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic and parsley sizzle and begin to brown, after 1 to 2 minutes, stir in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce... - 26.9238
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil
Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil tastes good. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil is easy to make. Escarole With Beans And Olive Oil must be tried by beans lovers. - 38.2599
Pasta With Caviar And Shallots In Olive Oil
In a medium skillet, heat the oil with the shallots over moderate heat.
As soon as the shallots sizzle, pour them with the oil over individual servings of pasta.
Top each serving with a dollop of caviar and a sprinling of chives. - 25.2978
Cucumber Oil Pickles
Dissolve the salt in one quart of the water, add the cucumbers and onions and let stand twelve to eighteen hours.
Drain the cucumbers.
Taste them, and if they are too salty rinse them in cold water.
Boil in a six-quart kettle for three minutes the one-half... - 39.364
Soy Oil Dressing
You will feel like you are in China once you taste this Soy Oil Dressing. This Soy Oil Dressing was given to my mother a few years back when her friend visited her. Do make it at home! - 20.7288
Lemon Pickle In Oil
Lemon pickle in oil is a cooked lemon pickle prepared with added spices. Flavored wuth asafoetida, red chili pepper, ginger, methi seeds and seasoned with salt, the lemon pickle in oil is peppy and savory with meals of all sorts. - 41.4071
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 33.1053
Coconut Oil Chocolates
1. Add in walnuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds in a silicone ice cube tray.
2. In a pan, melt the coconut oil and add honey. Let it cook for a few minutes.
3. With the help of a strainer stir in the cocoa powder in coconut oil mixture and... - 105.462
Annatto Oil Or Lard
1) In a small saucepan, heat the oil or lard in it.
2) Add the annatto seeds.
3) Cook over simmering heat, mixing many a times at intervals, until the fat changes to a rich orange color.
4) Take away from heat as soon as the color starts to lighten.
5)... - 25.459
Linguine With Garlic And Oil Liguria
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) On a baking sheet, place the bread and toast it for 10 minutes in preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally, until golden and then keep aside.
3) In a large heavy pot, over low... - 45.918
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0
Olive Oil And Lemon Marinade
1 In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil.
2 Add in the fennel seeds, marjoram, savory, thyme and bay leaf.
3 Make sure the oil is hot enough, so that the flavours of the herbs can be released.
4 Set the marinade in a warm place and let... - 38.6416
Garlic And Oil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, put parsley and freshly cooked pasta in the pan and toss well , so that the garlic flavored oil is well coated all over... - 29.7647
Pasta With Garlic, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil And Fresh Tomato
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the pine nuts and garlic over moderate heat.
As soon as the pine nuts turn golden, after about 2 minutes, pour in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce over cooked... - 33.2644
Chicory Sauteed In Olive Oil And Garlic
1) Thoroughly wash and dry the chicory.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, making sure not to burn it.
4) Add the chicory and sautÃ© until it turns tender and wilts.
5) Season with... - 36.3514
Gazpacho In Corn Oil
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
In large bowl, stir together onion mixture and remaining ingredients. - 29.9313
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic (spaghetti All'olio E Aglio)
If you are planning an Italian menu, this Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic (Spaghetti All'Olio E Aglio) will be the best bet! The flavors of spaghetti, olive oil and parsley combine to make this Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic (Spaghetti All'Olio E Aglio) yum.... - 31.1914
Bufenu Or Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil
Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use half a cup... - 40.5748
Bufenu ( Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil )
1. Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
2. Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
3. Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use... - 34.913
Grilled Prawns & Tomatoes With Basil Oil
Thread 3 prawns on each of 4 metal skewers.
In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, and minced basil; brush over prawns and tomato slices.Place prawns and tomatoes on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at... - 33.2063
Scallion Or Spring Onion Oil Sauce
Proportion in volume should be 1 part onion and 2 parts sesame oil.
Clean and shred the onion, use only the white part.
Mix it with little salt, gourmet powder and five spice powder.
Place in a small bowl.
Heat sesame oil in a wok till it smokes and pour it... - 26.7221
Chicory Sauteed In Olive Oil And Garlic
1. Wash and thoroughly dry the chicory.
2. In a large skillet heat the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not let it burn.
3. Add the chicory and saute until wilted and tender. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot... - 31.1745
Pesto Linguine Tossed With Olive Oil And Broccoli
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta until al dente and drain, saving pasta broth.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, sauté onion and bell pepper for 1 minute in hot olive oil.
3) Stir in broccoli and cook for 4 minutes.
4)... - 39.8487
Looking for a recipe with fried catfish? Incorporate the goodness of fish in this sumptuous recipe!
Directions for preparation:
• Rinse the catfish fillets under running water and arrange them in a pan/tray.
• Add some milk to the... - 39.9051
Masala Masoor Dal- Zero Oil- By Tarla Dalal
Masoor, a very nutritious lentil, is also very pleasing to the palate. Cooked in well-chosen spices, this dal is not only tasty and zero-oil but also brims with protein, iron and folic acid. It goes well with cooked rice. Soaking masoor dal overnight not only... - 0
Potato Puree With Olive Oil
1. Cut the potatoes into large pieces. Place them in a saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a rolling boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
2. In the meantime, warm the olive oil. Drain the potatoes. Using a food mill or... - 19.7477
Three Bean Salad With Oil Dressing
In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, tomato juice, parsley, chives, sweetener, tarragon, and garlic powder.
Add beans, salt, and pepper; toss lightly.
Chill at least two hours before serving.
Divide evenly. - 38.4317
Chatpate Baby Corns
1. Pressure cook all ingredients together, except the chaat masala. Remove from fire.
2. After the pressure drops, open the cooker and dry the water. - 26.8718
Spaghetti With Oil, Garlic, And Cheese
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. About 5 minutes before the spaghetti is done, heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Stir in the butter until melted. Remove from heat.
3.... - 28.156
Masala Paniyaram - Appe Or Paddu - No Oil
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients till well combined. Add little water if required.
2. Place a non stick paniyaram pan on medium heat. Grease it with drop of oil and pour the batter into each groove. Cook for a few minutes till one side is done,... - 0
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic
Peel garlic cloves.
Mince six of them and set aside.
Slice remaining garlic.
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add sliced garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Stir in salt,... - 39.8564
Olive Oil And Oregano Potato Cake
Oil 15x10x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 18 minutes.
Drain; return to same pot.
Stir over low heat to dry, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup oil.
Mash until smooth; season to taste... - 36.5041
Oil Less Fried Duck
1. Rinse the duck and pat dry with paper towel, mark cuts over the duck with sharp knife. Place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes to dry.
2. Place the duck over a cooling rack and season with Cajun seasoning on both sides.
3. In a... - 0
Spicy Dumplings With Sesame Sauce And Hot Oil
1) Prepare dough by combining flour and salt and knead to a firm but moist dough. Refrigerate wrapped for 2 hours
2) For the filing, in a bowl add ginger and scallion in water and leave it aside for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and mix it... - 44.857
Cooking Oil Recipes By Category