- » Cookies Pie Square
Cookies Pie Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cookies pie square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cookies pie square recipes.
Combine flour, pecans and butter; mix well.
Press evenly on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Bake in preheated 375Â° oven for about 20 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Combine gelatin, pie filling mix and water in medium saucepan; blend well.
Cook and stir over medium... - 40.2998
Fruit-topped Lemon Cheese Squares
ARRANGE 1/2 of the crackers on bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan, cutting crackers to fit, if necessary.
BEAT cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the milk.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat at low speed until... - 39.9742
Michigan Cherry Squares
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions. (Or use your favorite 2-crust pie recipe.) Pat dough into the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven (450°) 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack. Lower oven... - 31.4024
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Grease, line with paper and grease again a 9 by 9-inch square pan.
3. Mix flour and sugar. Cut in shortening and mix till crumbly. Press into prepared pan and bake for fifteen minutes. While this is baking, prepare... - 27.2707
Homemade Cherry Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the extracts and margarine.
3) Add the sugar. Beat well.
4) Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5) Add the flour and mix well.
6) Over a cookie sheet, spread about 2/3rd of... - 46.4199
Pistachio Pineapple Squares
1) Prepare the crust of preference (graham wafer, cookie crumb, etc.) in a pan of 9x13-inches.
2) Drain the pineapple and boil the juice.
3) In the juice, dissolve the gelatin and allow to cool till the mixture is thick but has not set.
4) With 3 cups... - 36.4392
Choco Ice Cream Pie
Roll out cookies; add enough melted butter to hold.
Butter 9 x 2 1/2 inch deep pie pan.
Press cookie mixture onto bottom and sides of pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 8 minutes; cool completely.
Soften and stir ice cream; put into crust; freeze.
Mix chocolate, milk,... - 40.2335
Chocolate Party Meringue Pie
Combine pie filling mix, brown sugar, chocolate, and 1/4 cup of the milk in saucepan.
Add egg yolks and blend well.
Then add remaining 1 3/4 cups milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat.
Blend in butter.
Cool... - 44.185
Chocolate Meringue Pie
Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium bowl.
Stir in milk.
Add chocolate squares.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until smooth and thick, 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir a small amount of chocolate mixture into egg yolks; return to hot chocolate mixture,... - 40.5444
Classic Meringue Pie
Mix 2/3 cup sugar, the flour and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth and thickened; then cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount... - 49.1962
Chocolate Meringue Pie
Mix 1 cup sugar, the cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add chocolate; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened.
Then continue to cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Remove from heat.
Gradually stir at... - 42.4522
These Napolean Creams make a dreamy dessert ! Though a bit time consuming to make, you'll want to make these vanilla pudding and crescent roll,chocolate and cream dessert over and over again ! Just try and tell me ! Your suggestions for the Napolean Creams... - 45.6792
Combine pudding mix and pie crust mix in medium bowl; add butter and 4 tablespoons of the water.
Mix with fork until soft dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets; press thumb deeply into center of each.
Cut... - 35.4787
Quick Bar Cookies
Quick Bar Cookies is a delicious cookie preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at your tea parties with this unique Quick Bar Cookies recipe. - 33.8995
Dutch Apple Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, 1/3 cup of the sugar and salt into a large bowl. Cut in the 3/4 cup butter or margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
2. Beat egg in a medium-size bowl with a wire whip. Add nonfat dry milk and apple juice. Beat until... - 37.1359
Cookies turn out good in most ways they are made in and here is a recipe packed with the goodness of health. The chef shows how to make a Gluten Free Cookie Crust good enough to be used in other snack or dessert recipes. Good for cheesecake or pies! - 114.673
Easy Crescent Spinach Pies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in spinach, cheese, egg and pepper.
Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Roll each to 12x4-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle into... - 39.9772
Frozen Lemon Raspberry Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
Spread raspberry sorbet over crumb mixture.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread lemon sorbet over raspberry sorbet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour.
To... - 44.6053
Deep Dish Spinach Pie
1. Make the pastry: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour with the salt. Cut in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Tossing with a fork, sprinkle on the ice water. Gather the dough into a ball. If any of the flour doesn't adhere,... - 43.468
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Peek A Boo Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugar, then add the eggs.
Stir in flour and vanilla until mixture is well- blended.
Pour the mixture into a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch pan.
Score the top of the dough before baking to form... - 43.1295
Chocolate Cookie Crumb Crust
Drizzle 5 tablespoons melted butter or margarine over 2 cups finely crushed chocolate cookie crumbs (from refrigerated baked cookie dough, commercial chocolate cookies or wafers), mixing thoroughly with a fork.
Blend in 1 ounce (1 square) unsweetened... - 19.6471
Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Take a bowl and arrange brown sugar, pie crust mix, water and peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
2. Take a baking dish, spread the mixture, flatten it and cook for about 4½ minutes or till dough turn fluffy.
3. Top with chopped peanuts and chocolate... - 37.0206
Finnish Star Cookies
Finnish Star Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Finnish Star Cookies to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 49.7784
Cookie Crumb Crusts
Heat oven to 375°F.
In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine; blend well.
Press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool. - 37.1593
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Place pie crust mix, brown sugar, peanut butter and water in a bowl.
Spread and flatten mixture in a shallow 2-quart glass baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes, 30 seconds on high, or until dough becomes puffy.
Sprinkle with chocolate pieces... - 26.7288
Pumpkin Cookies For Thanksgiving
Kick off your Thanksgiving preparations with this Pumpkin Cookies for Thanksgiving recipe. These homemade pumpkin cookies with delicious cream cheese frosting, are a mouth watering alternative to pumpkin pie. So if you want the taste of pumpkin pie and the... - 134.879
Crispy Sesame Crackers
These Sesame Crisp Crackers are a crunchy irresistible fare ! Try out these snacks this afternoon and let me know if you like them . Your suggestions for these Sesame Crisp Crackers are welcome. - 37.28
Sausalito Chocolate Mud Pie
Crust Crush cookies to make 2 cups crumbs.
Mix in nuts.
Cut in butter.
(Food processor is best for making crust.) With back of large spoon, press crumbs into 9-inch square pan or pie pan.
Filling Place slightly soft ice cream in large bowl.
Stir liqueur into... - 43.4068
Creamy Coconut Chocolate Pie
For crust, combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in pie plate.
Chill until firm.
For filling, combine marshmallows, milk and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until marshmallows are... - 45.9112
White Chocolate Cream Pie
In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all... - 49.1609
Black Bottom Ice Cream Pie
1. In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix ingredients well.
2. In a 9-inch pie plate press mixture evenly on bottom and side with fingers. Place the plate in freezer.
3. Let ice cream soften slightly.
4. In a large bowl, turn in... - 46.7224
Frozen Marble Pie
Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
Mix crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of greased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 10 minutes.
Beat egg white and salt until frothy;... - 45.9158
Black Bottom Pie With Chocolate Crust
Mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, and the salt in top of small double boiler, Add milk, egg yolks and cornstarch; beat to blend.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and add... - 45.1053
Grandma Hummel S Currant Tarts
Beat sugar and eggs together until thick.
Stir in salt and vanilla.
Fold in currants.
Line muffin tins with thinly rolled pastry shell.
Fill 2/3 full with preceding mixture.
Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes.
Can also be made on cookie sheet and cut into... - 34.9136
Easy Apple Pastry (tarte Fine Aux Pommes)
Today I am going to show you how to make a super easy dessert called "tarte au pomme fine" which literally means "thin apple pie". If you are not a baker after this recipe you will become one! you will only need 3-5 ingredients! Who said baking was hard? I... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Mix graham flour and all-purpose flour together.
3.Mix well honey, corn oil, water and vanilla extract .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
5.Place dough on a floured surface... - 40.7749
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 33.6948
Irish Mince Pies
Irish Mince Pies is an amazingly delicious easy baked snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Irish Mince Pies dish; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 32.0172
Dark Dream Delight
1. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Place ¾ quantity of cookie crumbs evenly as base on greased pan and press evenly.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water and dates, mix well and keep to boil.
4. Once boiled,... - 45.6426
Mocha Chiffon Pie
1. For crust: Place butter in 10-inch pie plate. Heat on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Blend in coconut, crumbs, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 1/2... - 36.9787
Combine flour and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in cheese and caraway seed.
Add vinegar to milk.
Stir into flour mixture until dough clings together.
Divide in half on floured surface.
Roll out half of dough to a IO-inch square.
Cut into four 5-inch... - 39.9327
To toast walnuts, spread in a single layer in a 9-inch glass pie plate or a microwave pie plate.
Stirring every 2 minutes, microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Place butter in a 2-quart glass measure.
Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Blend in light brown sugar and... - 40.2981
Classic Scotch Shortbread
Mix butter and sugar thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Work in flour with hands.
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Roll dough 1/3 to 1/2" thick.
Cut into fancy shapes (small leaves, ovals, squares, etc.).
Flute edges, if... - 32.1471
Cream butter and sugars thoroughly.
Add the all-purpose and the rice flour, mixing first with a spoon and later, as the mixture thickens, with your hands.
The mixture should be smooth and satiny.
Chill the dough a few minutes if it is soft; otherwise... - 40.4417
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Arrange seed in shallow layer in large pan.
Roast 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Taste seed; if not toasted, continue roasting, testing every 5 minutes (not more than 15 minutes).
Do not overtoast or seed will be... - 39.7335
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Drop sausages into boiling water in a large skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a large cookie sheet.
Roll Half Puff Paste about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 3 1/2-inch squares.
Spread each square with mustard and... - 35.8388
Petit Jam Tarts
Cream butter, cream cheese, and salt together.
Add flour gradually, mixing until smooth.
Form dough into a ball and wrap in waxed paper.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out very thin and cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cooky cutter or cut into... - 36.2362
1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef with onions and shape into large patty in a medium frying pan and brown for five minutes; and break into small chunks
2. In a small bowl, beat egg lightly, add bread crumbs and catsup, Worcestershite sauce, salt amd... - 46.1918
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a clean bowl and mix together flour and sugar. Fold in beaten eggs.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients, except the pastry, in the bowl.
4) On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about 1/8... - 43.9502
Pizza Pork Pielets
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. In a medium-size bowl Dissolve yeast in warm water.
3. Then whisk in vegetable oil, in flour and salt.
4. Onto lightly floured pastry cloth or board turn out and knead 10 times.
5. In a greased... - 42.3914
Baklava is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Baklava; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 36.0573
Prepare pastry and roll out thin on a floured board.
Cut into 6 squares large enough to cover the apples.
Pare apples, leave whole, but remove the core.
Fill each cavity with orange marmalade.
Make a smooth paste of butter, brown sugar, and the three... - 38.136
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Beat egg whites and baking powder until frothy.
Gradually beat in sugar until whites are stiff.
Fold in crackers and pecans.
Spread in 9-inch pie pan, which has been greased thoroughly with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
Fill meringue tart with... - 36.8929
Caraway Biscuit Crust
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
2) Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3) Add the caraway seed and milk, mix thoroughly and shape the... - 35.5329
Apple Nut Crisp
Layer about a third of the apple slices on the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with spice, half of the raisins, and half of the walnuts.
Repeat for the second layer and then top with the rest of the apple slices.
For the topping, pour melted... - 38.1482
Roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness, and cut into 4-inch squares.Place 2 or more ta-blespoons suitable savory filling just off center of each square.
Brush edge of each square with water, and fold pastry over to make a triangle; press edges together... - 20.9685
Sprinkle dry yeast over surface of lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
Let soak for five minutes.
Combine sifted soy flour and nutritional yeast, rye flour and salt.
Add along with oil to dissolved yeast mixture and knead until dough is smooth and... - 45.2551
Black Forest Crumble
Mix pie filling and cherries in ungreased square micro-wavable dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle with cookies, then chocolate chips.
Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 10 minutes or until fruit is hot and bubbly.
Let stand uncovered 10 to 30 minutes. - 23.4556
Quick Anchovy Puffs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Mash the anchovies and blend them into the pastry mixture
3) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/4-inch.
4) Cut the mixture tinto squares, or any other preferred shape.
5) On an... - 28.7383
1) In a bowl mash anchovies.
2) Preheat oven at 450Â°c.
3) Blend the anchovies with pastry mixture.
4) Roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
5) Using a knife, cut into squares or other shapes.
6) Transfer into ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake for... - 29.6858
Spiced Beef Pasties
Stir dill seed into pastry mix and, following package directions, add water or milk to form dough.
Roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle and cut into neat 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix beef with the remaining ingredients, adding a few drops of the red-pepper... - 37.5584
Perfect Health Candy
1. Grease a glass pie dish with oil.
2. Use a large glass bowl
3. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients.
5. Add cream honey to bind the mixture. It should resemble the... - 48.7826
Miniature Chile Cheese Turnovers
Prepare pie crust mix, adding water as directed on package.
Stir in 2 cups of the cheese.
Divide pastry in half.
Roll out one half on a lightly floured board to 1/16-inch thickness.
With a cooky cutter, cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds.
Moisten edge of each round... - 37.3152
Almond Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, a tablespoon at a time; combine with' a fork until mixture is moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; wrap in wax paper.... - 39.7481
Almond Filled Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine. with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, one tablespoon at a time; combine with a fork until moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; divide into 3 equal pieces;... - 40.7629
Meat And Vegetable Turnovers
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Add beef and cook gently, stirring, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, seasoned salt and pepper.
Stir the mixture to blend.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water and stir into mixture gradually.
Cook,... - 41.9502
1. Form pastry into a ball wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator.
2. Pare and core apples and fill each with raisin and walnut mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375F.
4. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, raisins, chopped walnuts... - 42.31
These Oat cakes make a sumptuous breakfast ! Try out these healthy and energizing oat cakes tomorrow morning and let me know if it works for you! - 33.0281
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 38.7435
Super Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and... - 38.6316
Sour Cream Scone With Tarragon And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into it.
4. Crumble the mixture by using fingertips or pastry cutter.
5. Fold in... - 45.855
Apple Apricot Turnovers
In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Set the mixture aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, honey and margarine.
Heat just until warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Stir to completely melt the margarine.
Stir the juice mixture... - 42.7008
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.128
Zucchini Nut Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice onto wax paper.
2. Beat shortening and sugar until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggs until well blended; turn speed to low; blend in chocolate. Combine... - 36.3549
Blushing Apple Tart
Early on day:
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs; then, on floured cookie sheet, roll it out into about 13-by-10-inch rectangle; to form tart sides, turn about 1/2 inch of pastry edge under, then press folded edges up so they stand about 1/2... - 41.8806
Cream Filled Napoleons
1. Place pudding mix in a medium-size saucepan; beat in the egg yolks and milk. Cook. Pour into a medium-size bowl; chill.
2. While pudding chills, separate crescent-roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together at perforations. Place rectangles on a large... - 34.2662
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 46.0154
Baklava is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Baklava; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.9917
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
Savory Tomato Charlotte
1) In a four 10-ounce custard cups (about 4 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches each), line the bottom with a round of bread.
2) Cut out 4 larger rounds of bread to fit the tops. Cut out 16 rectangles with the diemsion of 3 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches, from the bread.... - 45.1041
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432