- » Cookies Cutter Cake
Cookies Cutter Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cookies cutter cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cookies cutter cake recipes.
Easter Bunny Cookie Cutter Cake
Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix until smooth and free from lumps.
Spread 1/4 cup icing between cake layers.
Place rabbit cookie cutter in center of top of cake.
Spoon icing over top of cake; let drizzle down sides.
Remove cookie cutter; form rabbit's... - 26.7659
5-minute Valentine Sandwich Cookies
Looking for something quick, simple and easy dessert for this valentine? Look no further. Here is the perfect recipe that can be prepared just for two or more in just matter of 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy! - 0
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Yellow Cake Mix Cookie
This is a kid friendly Yellow Cake Mix Cookie recipe. My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This takes me back to the sweet memories of my childhood. Yellow Cake Mix Cookie is a delicious Italian cookie and is a great addition to your... - 40.7621
Lemon Strawberry Stars
SLICE pound cake horizontally into 5 layers.
Cut each layer into 2 star shapes with large cookie cutter.
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
TOP 1/2 the pound cake stars with 1/2 and 1/4 of the pudding.
Cover with remaining stars,... - 28.9439
Star Strawberry Shortcake
1. In medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar. Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours, stirring; occasionally.
2. Topping: In small bowl whisk together sour cream, vanilla, and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. Biscuits:... - 49.9351
Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Topping
In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix vigorously.
Knead gently 8 to 10 times on floured surface.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into 8 biscuits with... - 41.0091
Edenton Tea Party Cakes
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Work butter and vanilla until soft, then add the sugar, a little at a time, while continuing to cream the mixture.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, and stir in flour combination thoroughly.
Divide dough in... - 34.602
Line a shallow 23 cm/9 in square cake tin with non stick baking parchment.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Whisk in half the sugar, then fold in the remainder, together with the ground almonds and almond essence.
Spread the mixture evenly in the... - 39.634
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
For Strawberry Mixture, combine strawberries and granulated sugar.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 450°F.
For Shortcake Biscuits, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl.
Cut in Crisco® with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until... - 47.0984
Almond Petit Fours
Cream butter and shortening thoroughly.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Beat egg... - 42.5595
How To Clone An Oreo Cookie - With Todd Wilbur
This favorite cream filled cookie is a huge hit with kids and adults alike. And the good news is that you can whomp up 'oreo' magic at home with this simple biscuit recipe. Rest assured, these tasty morsels is likely to get you hooked. - 92.4916
Jam Cheese Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Divide dough into fourths.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out... - 43.3564
Assorted Small Cakes
These Assorted Small Cakes make a perfect party treat ! Try these four diffirenent types of cakes namely, jam cakes, brandy rings, chocolate cake and berry tartlets for your next patry get -together. Your suggestions for thiese Assorted Small Cakes is... - 43.9075
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until creamy and thick, mix honey and stir slivered almonds into it
2. Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; stir in orange and lemon peel, mix well and chill the mixture for several... - 40.5373
Work butter into dry ingredients; add egg and vanilla.
Roll out and cut with cookie cutter.
Bake in moderate oven. - 23.1189
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla to sour cream.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and soda and add alternately with the liquid to shortening and sugar mixture.
Roll out on pastry cloth 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with... - 37.6874
Maple Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Cream shortening; add maple sugar, creaming well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk and dry ingredients; mix well.
Chill for about 30 minutes.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick; sprinkle with additional maple sugar.
Cut with... - 36.1669
Dutch Yule Cookies
Dutch Yule Cookies is an alluring temptig cookie recipe which you would love to serve to your friends and family. Why donâ€™t you try it and get back to us for your feelings about this delicious Dutch Yule Cookies. - 44.9508
Foundation Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add milk and vanilla to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with liquid ingredients to creamed mixture Chill.
Roll out small portions of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness... - 43.3249
1. Work together flour and butter on a pastry-board. Add acetone. Work the dough together and put it in a cold place to set.
2. Roll out the dough and cut out half moons with cookie cutters.
3. Brush the cakes with egg white, dip them in granulated sugar. - 23.2172
Sweet Cinnamon Cake
Cream the shortening and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth.
Mix in the milk, baking soda and baking powder.
Stir in the flour 1 cup at a time to form a dough.
Press into a greased 8 inch square cake pan.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to taste.
Bake... - 35.9886
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.Cream butter and sugar together and work in flour.
4.Roll out about 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured board.
5.Cut with pastry wheel, small fancy cutters or cut into... - 35.0426
Walnut And Ginger Shortcakes
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture, together with the walnuts, to make a fairly firm dough.
Knead lightly, then wrap the... - 40.2569
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, then stir in the oatmeal.
Rub in the lard or dripping until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Bind the mixture to a firm but pliable dough with the water.
Knead the dough... - 35.6064
Southern Shortcake is a delicious biscuit topped with cream and strawberries. Try this Mexican dessert and your joy will know no bounds once you bite into it. So what do you think about this Southern Shortcake ? - 44.8131
Combine the flour, sugar, acesulfame-K, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in the margarine.
Using a food processor makes this very quick and easy.
Then add the milk and process, or use your hands to gather the dough into a ball.
Put the dough on a... - 41.9144
Fruit Dreams In Cookie Tarts
Sift together flour and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring only enough to combine ingredients.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick and... - 41.5574
Medallion Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt to gether.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, creaming well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Add flour, alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Chill 3 to 4 hours, or... - 39.1747
Put the hard-cooked egg yolks through a wire sieve.
Add the raw egg yolks; mix well.
Cream the butter and sugar; add to the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the flour, cardamom, and lemon rind; blend well.
Chill for 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the... - 45.8925
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, ginger, cirt-namom, cloves and cardamom onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour mixture, a third... - 37.734
1. Cut the cake in slices crosswise through the cake. With a cookie cutter, cut these slices in small rounds.
2. Put them together in 2 or 3 layers, jelly between.
3. Coat with Boiled Frosting or Icing, then cover thickly with the coconut. - 22.8489
Pound Cake Pudding
1) Follow the package direction to prepare butterscotch pudding.
2) Make two pieces from the pound cake.
3) Use a 2-0nch cookie cutter, to cut each lengthwise strip into 3 circles.
4) Place the cake circles in dessert dishes and top with... - 31.3591
Authentic Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.8582
Strawberry Shortcake For Kids
Strawberry Shortcake has a Fine taste.The light cream and sweet butter gives the Strawberry Shortcake Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 44.6825
Streusel Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the Streusel mixture and keep aside.
2. Grease a 9"x9"x1 3/4" baking pan using butter.
3. Preheat oven to 375F (187.5C).
4. In a medium sized bowl, using a electric beater,... - 47.6646
Egg Free Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F).
2. Mix butter and powdered sugar (powdered sugar makes the cookie crisp) with spatula until creamy.
3. Sift in the cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour) little by little and mix well.
4. Roll out... - 99.1291
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add flour and nuts.
Roll 14 inch thick on a pastry cloth which has been dusted with a mixture of 1/2 cup flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Cut into small fancy shapes with cookie cutters.
Arrange on a... - 38.2866
Foundation Filled Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately with milk and vanilia.
Mix well after each addition.
Roll out dough 1/8 inch thick on a floured pastry cloth.
Cut with 2 1/2 inch round cutter.
Place on greased... - 40.6099
Stone Jar Ginger Cookies
Cream shortening, add molasses and water and blend.
Sift the dry ingredients and add to mixture.
The resulting dough is very soft and must be chilled overnight.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick on a well floured pastry cloth.
Use any shape cutter.
Bake at 375Â° 12... - 37.0342
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 33.5294
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, combine the coconut cream and sugar.
3) Over low heat, cook until sugar melts.
4) Cool well.
5) Now, in a bowl, place the beaten eggs and then add the sugar mix to it. Stir well.
6) Into... - 40.8693
Swedish Butter Cookies
In a mixer bowl beat butter for 30 seconds.
Add Vanilla Sugar and lemon peel; beat till fluffy.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each half to 1/4 inch thickness; cut into stars... - 36.2424
Measure flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cream shortening and butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, mixing until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.7973
Crisp Molasses Cookies
1. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Beat in the molasses.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the water, beating... - 30.4561
Spicy Christmas Tree Cookies
Preheat oven to 400Â° F. (hot).
Cream the butter, and add sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and syrup.
Measure flour, soda and spices into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add blended dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix... - 47.3804
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Danish Spice Cookies
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cake flour, cinnamon powder, allspice powder, clove powder and cardamom powder. Sieve this mixture and keep aside.
2. In a large saucepan, add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup and mix well.
3. Cook over a... - 49.6367
1. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour mixture, one third at a time,... - 36.2831
Episode 124 - Easy Coffee Cake - 2-19-13
If you've never baked before or afraid to try baking this is a great starter recipe! Though the cake consists of two components (streusel topping and cake) they are both super easy to make. - 0
1. Combine biscuit-mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in medium-size bowl. Stir in milk, following label directions for making biscuits.
2. Turn tout onto lightly floured pastry cloth or board; knead lightly 10 times. Roll out to 1/4 -inch thickness on... - 30.4294
Petite Spice Cakes
The petite spice cakes are cinnamon spiced, lemon and vanilla cakes made with sweet chocolate. A dessert cake, the cinnamon, lemon peel and chocolate along with the dash of vanilla go on to create a wonderful flavor combination and is great for parties. - 48.0057
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss 1 1/4 cups raspberries with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside in refrigerator.
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
Cut in margarine... - 46.2194
Tiered Cake Pops
Inspired by the wonderful Marie Antoinette film with Kirsten Dunst. I love that scene with all the cakes and all the shoes! Heaven. - 31.2877
Cinnamon Pecan Swirl Coffee Cake
Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed in recipe.
Grease two 15x10 x 1 inch baking pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide chilled dough in half.
Return half to bowl; refrigerate.
Roll dough into 16x10-inch rectangle.
Spread with 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1388
Slice cake layers in half, using sharp knife or string.
Combine sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
Spread thin layer of icing between cake layers.
Spread remaining icing over edges and top of cake.
Let icing set before decorating.
Using small heart cookie... - 32.7584
Strawberry Short Biscuits
Spring time calls for a fresh dessert with strawberries as they ripen! This is a cake which is deliciously put together! Watch the video for more! - 121.102
Decorated Christmas Cake
Decorated Christmas Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Decorated Christmas Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 43.3776
Spicy Cakes is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. A delicious Spicy Cakes will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 36.4254
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in currants.
Add beaten eggs and beat until mixture forms a stiff dough.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to one-quarter inch thick.
With a... - 37.4672
1. In a bowl, add flour, bran cereal, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. In another bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Blend in the egg, lemon juice, zest and beat well.
3. Add the flour mix to the creamed mixture and... - 49.271
Bread Crumb Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar thoroughly.
Add beaten eggs and molasses.
Sift together dry ingredients and add slowly to the liquid mixture.
Add enough additional flour to make a stiff dough.
Chill and roll thin.
Use a simple cookie... - 44.5666
Orange Cookies Goose Fat
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream goose grease, sugar and orange rind.
Add egg yolks and orange juice and beat vigorously until well blended.
Add sifted dry ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Divide into 3... - 40.0964
Cream butter until softened. Gradually add sugar, creaming together until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Stir in flavorings and salt. Add flour, bread crumbs, and almonds; stir until well blended. Roll out half of the dough at a time on a board that... - 25.936
As easy as 1, 2, 3, these cookies go together in no time. Not only that, but they make fabulous party favors! - 36.6088
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.157
Danish Toffee Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. Cream butter with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar. Add egg, then coffee, then rum, beating well after each addition. Blend in flour mixture, then almonds. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until dough can... - 36.506
Soft Molasses Cookies Goose Fat
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with spices and salt.
Combine goose grease with molasses and beat well.
Add soda to the hot water and combine with molasses mixture.
Add the sifted dry ingredients and stir until dry ingredients are thoroughly... - 39.4585
Beat eggs well.
Add sugar about two tablespoons at a time and beat thoroughly with each addition.
Add lemon rind and juice, finely chopped citron, the dry ingredients which have been mixed and sifted together, and the finely chopped nuts.
Chill at least an... - 44.3892
Drop Sugar Cookies
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub baking sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Let the butter, margarine or shortening stand at room temperature until soft. Beat in the sugar, egg, milk and vanilla.
3. Sift the salt, baking powder and flour... - 36.2182
Valentine's Day No Bake Cookies
Have you run out of time? Or, want to keep the oven off? Check out this no-bake Valentine Dessert that's perfect for kid fun; it's a mini bite valentine. - 0
Festive Holly Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-in.
round baking pans.
Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out... - 41.2055
Skull Cookies - Halloween
The skull cookies are cute, sweet treats made from hazelnut meal, perfect for a kids' Halloween party! - 130.44
Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
Sift flour, measure.
Put shortening, salt and cream cheese into mixing bowl and cream until mixture is smooth and well blended.
Add sugar gradually and continue creaming.
Beat in egg yolk.
Stir in vanilla and lemon rind, add flour in 3 or 4 portions, blending... - 39.5872
Rolled Soft Ginger Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, ginger and salt.
Cream butter, add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses, beat well.
Add milk and flour mixture in 2 or 3 portions beginning and ending with flour and beating... - 42.6563
In a mixing bowl combine butter with the egg and beat well.
Gradually add the sugar.
Stir in the flour and baking powder, blending well.
Knead to make a soft dough.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out 1/2-inch thick.
With a round cookie cutter,... - 42.8814
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add hot coffee to molasses and add to creamed mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add gradually to liquid mixture.
Roll out on a pastry cloth 1/8 inch thick, cut out and bake in a moderate oven... - 42.3459
Sweetheart Tea Cake
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line with greased wax paper.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minutes, or until center springs back when lightly pressed with... - 26.6331
Spiced Linzer Torte
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add 3 eggs one at a time with salt, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Mix cookie crumbs and almonds; stir into egg mixture.
Fold in flour... - 43.3933
Peach Melba Shortcake
To make biscuits: Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut... - 43.4506
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat mashed potatoes with cream, egg, and onion.
Combine both mixtures and add melted margarine.
Knead lightly; dough should be soft enough to roll.
If too stiff, add a little milk, 1 teaspoon at a time; if too... - 39.7141
Watermelon Shaped Cupcakes
This is a great way to make your kids eat fruits. The watery, low-fat, watermelon is immensely healthy and hydrates the body during summer. - 0
Red Heart Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out 1 kg (2 lb) of the icing to a 35 cm (14 inch) square. Lift the icing over the cake, smooth the icing down the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Use the... - 37.0468
Old Fashioned Tea Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy and add egg and vanilla.
4. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 50.2445
Caraway Potato Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, place flour and rub in the butter until it resembles fine grainy texture.
3) Mix in mashed potatoes and milk and stir to make soft dough.
4) Lightly dust the working board with... - 42.8733
Cinnamon Twist Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1/8 teaspoon sugar in warm water; set aside.
Combine boiling water, potato flakes, and salt in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, nonfat dry milk powder, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
Add eggs and yeast mixture, beating... - 38.2689
Wild Strawberry Shortcake
Sift together first 4 ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add egg and cream.
Stir until moistened.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Knead gently 1 minute, roll out dough then cut into rounds with biscuit cutter.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 450°F.10... - 40.0205
Brown Sugar And Strawberry Shortcake
For topping, remove stems from strawberries and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in small bowl and set aside.
Do this step first if you plan to serve shortcake as soon as it is baked because berries need about an hour to develop some juice.
Preheat oven to... - 42.5704
Fried cake is just another way to use wonderful sponge cake. Often when you have leftover sponge cake, using it is a concern as it does not taste as good as the fresh one. Here is a recipe to solve your question. Simple and delicious fried cake recipe. - 51.8632
Petit fours are vanilla flavored cakes baked with flour and eggs. Baked along with milk, shortening, sugar with melted fondant topping, the petit fours can be decorated and served as desired. - 45.724
Petite Strawberry Shortcake
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter, and, with your fingertips, rub the dry ingredients and butter together until most of the lumps disappear and the mixture resembles... - 44.8685
1. Place flour in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers; beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon.
2. Turn dough out onto pastry board; top with almond paste; press... - 35.9264
If Peach Shortcake were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. The European Peach Shortcake is eaten as a Dessert. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Peach Shortcake now! - 43.4929
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take bowl and sift together baking powder, 1 tbsp sugar, flour and salt.
3. Cut in 6 tbsps of butter and continue stirring until the mixture turns coarse.
4. Add cream and egg, and stir until the... - 47.0086
Individual Strawberry Shortcake
Would you like to experiment with a great Individual Strawberry Shortcake recipe? This Individual Strawberry Shortcake is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. I am sure this super delicious European Individual Strawberry Shortcake is... - 49.8108
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Sweet Cinnamon Stars
Shake almonds in a clean dry cloth to rub off any loose material, but do not blanch.
Grate almonds moderately fine.
(This requires time and patience, but the characteristic quality can only be obtained by grating.) Grate lemon rind, using only the yellow... - 40.0075