- » Cookies Cake Icing
Cookies Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cookies cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cookies cake icing recipes.
Mother's Day Potted Plant Ice Cream Cake
This is such a wonderful cake idea for Mother's Day. I would love to get an edible Flower Pot which I can eat and enjoy rather than a flower pot I have to water and keep alive. If you forget to buy your mother a token of your affection on Mother's Day, just... - 98.4858
Chocolate Icing is very easy and simple to make recipe. Chocolate Icing is used to decorate cakes and cookies. Chocolate Icing gets its taste from chocolate mixed with butter. - 16.4222
Peach Upside Down Cake
Put 2 tablespoons butter in 8-inch square pan and set in preheated 350° oven to melt.
Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
In bowl, combine Bisquick and sugar.
Add 3 tablespoons butter (softened), 1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute) and 1/4 cup... - 46.5928
Coconut Ice Box Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Press dough into pan so it is 1" thick.
Allow to refrigerate overnight.
Turn dough upside down on a board and slice into 1/4 strips.
Lay... - 43.4923
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.1842
Easy Homemade Cake Icing Buttercream Style
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, sugar, and color.
2. Drop almond extract, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Use the icing as desired to decorate your cakes or cookies. - 86.2694
How To Make An Ice Cream Cake
With Girl Scouts Thin Mints! Featuring a sweet and crumbly Thin Mint Crust with beautiful, Vanilla Bean specked Gelato, lots of Mint kissed Chocolate and crushed Cookies, drizzled with even more Chocolate and crumbled Cookies. How can you say no!!! - 116.498
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed until very thick and lemon-colored. (Beating will take 5 minutes don't underbeat.)
2. Sift flour and cardamom onto wax paper.
3. Add flour mixture, alternately with cream, to... - 30.1932
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake (my Dairy Queen Cake)
Here's a video of a delicious recipe for vanilla ice cream cake with chocolate. It is a basic recipe which gives great taste and makes every party a special occasion. An amazing selection of ice cream makes a wonderful frozen dessert with the right amount of... - 98.0792
Cake Icing Or Frosting Recipe Ideas - Eggless
To all those who want to know how to make eggless frosting should definitely try this out. The chef shows how to make cream frosting. The directions are easy to follow. The frosting tastes really delicious. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 93.55
Betty's Chocolate Sheet Cake Icing
If cakes are what you relish, you must surely be looking for some delicious frosting recipes too! Watch the video to here to learn from Betty how to make a yummy chocolate frosting in just a few minutes! - 98.9295
Easter Bunny Cookie Cutter Cake
Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix until smooth and free from lumps.
Spread 1/4 cup icing between cake layers.
Place rabbit cookie cutter in center of top of cake.
Spoon icing over top of cake; let drizzle down sides.
Remove cookie cutter; form rabbit's... - 26.7659
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Grease 2 nine-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly... - 39.6592
Choco-raspberry Ice Box Cake
Combine raspberry preserves and orange flavor liqueur in a cup.
Prepare whipped topping mix with milk and vanilla, following label directions.
Spread raspberry mixture on one side of a chocolate water and whipped topping on second side.
Make 10 cooky stacks... - 34.8456
Cocoa Fudge Icing With Brown Sugar For Cakes
What better way to treat your sweet tooth this holiday season that chocolaty fudge topped cakes. Deep, dark and truly irresistible, this delectable dessert makes a sophisticated addition to your dessert platter and looks simply stunning. Betty demonstrates... - 93.7283
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 33.4906
How To Make A Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake
Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies take the cake in this recipe. Combine with your favorite B&J's flavors for a Special Occasion Dessert. Great for Dads and Grads or a cool summer treat! - 101.334
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Crease two 9x1 1/2 -inch round layer-cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till centers spring back when lightly pressed with... - 41.925
Snickers Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This Ice Cream Sandwich cake is starting to become my favorite go to summer dessert. Kids and adults love this stuff!! It's so easy to make you can remember all of the ingredients and steps the first time you make it. There is no end to the ways you can... - 119.82
Toffee Covered Cookies
These Toffee Covered Cookies are a desire ! Try these creamy hazelnut-coated coffee and cocoa bakes for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Toffee Covered Cookies. - 40.7463
Brown Butter Icing
1. Heat butter or margarine slowly in a medium-size saucepan until liquid bubbles up, is very foamy, then settles and is lightly browned. Remove from heat at once. (Watch carefully to pre-vent over-browning; browning takes only 3 to 5 minutes.)
2. Pour... - 21.9354
Healthy Ice Cream Cake
This cake has sugarfreelow fat oatmeal cookies and graham, yogurt and low fat yogurt making cake eating and baking an interesting experience. Unlike the regular cake recipe, you can enjoy the cake with little concern about the health. One portion gives 400... - 88.8898
Nougat Ice Cream Cake
1. On a greased 4.5"X2.5"X1.5" loaf pan, sprinkle hazelnuts; arrange twelve wafer cookies on the bottom and sides
2. Drain the canned pineapple or chop the candied ones, soften both the ice creams and break chococlate into small pieces
3. Add a layer... - 35.5112
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 130.931
Mix flour, salt, baking powder, 3/4 cup sugar and cocoa.
Add milk, butter and vanilla.
Pour into 10-inch greased glass pie pan and cover with sauce.
Mix 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 cup hot water for sauce.
Bake 40 minutes at 350° or until... - 37.6757
Original Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake
As a former Ben & Jerry's Franchisee, Holly Brown has made hundreds of Ben & Jerry's cakes for her ScoopShops in Seattle. See how she makes the original Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake at home, for a dessert that definitely takes the cake! - 0
Cranberry Pistacnio Ice Cream Cake
Combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in spnngform pan.
Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, corn syrup, sugar and water.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat until the berries pop,... - 45.4845
Cherry Ice Cream Cake
In a small saucepan, heat the cream and butter over low heat until butter is melted; remove from the heat.
Add the chocolate chips; let stand for 1 minute.
Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
Stir in vanilla.
Cool for 30 minutes, stirring... - 41.474
Chocolate Frosted Angel Cake With Ice Cream Balls
1. In a small tray or cookie sheet line with waxed paper and place cereal over it.
2. Separate cookies through cream centers.
3. To make six boy's hats, on a tray place six cookie halves, cream side down.
4. Spread a small amount of... - 42.4687
Place all ingredients except vanilla in top of double boiler.
Beat 1 minute with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Set over boiling water, and beat constantly with rotary or electric beater until mixture forms peaks, about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add... - 33.8453
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cream Bars
Have a lot of chocolate chip cookie dough left over from a weekend of baking for a picnic or bake sale? Don’t feel like baking another batch of cookies then try turning the cookie dough into a heavenly dessert! All you need is 5 basic ingredients. This... - 123.513
Luscious Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Dessert
Chocolate ice cream tastes like no other. Here's a good way to cheat and turn shop-bought ice cream into something special. Betty demonstrates how to make a scrumptious chocolate ice cream sandwich cake using ice cream sandwich bars, Oreo cookie chunks, hot... - 101.442
Oreo Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce
Oreo cookies have always been a favorite!! This recipe can be made by using ice cream of your choice, while i have used vanilla here, you could try mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip too!! This delicious and mouth watering dessert is easy to make and is an... - 0
Coffee Dulce De Leche Ice Box Cake
This dessert is quite easy to make and will complement any special occasion. Coffee and dulce de leche are perfect for each other. - 109.145
Isaac Makes Easy Oreo Ice Box Cake ~ Kid Approved
Isaac wanted to share one of his favorite recipes with you all, Oreo Ice Box Cake! It's a special treat that we don't make often but when we do it never lasts long in the house. I don't know how in the world something so simple could taste this good. Crazy!... - 0
Sugar Icing is the simplest kind of icing that can be made while baking. It is an extremely useful product for an confectioner. Sugar icing makes simple cakes and cookies into special. Try this simple and easy recipe to make sugar icing. - 30.384
Pineapple icing is easy and quick to make. This icing enhances taste of cakes and cookies. This flavorful pineapple icing can be made anytime. It is great on pineapple cakes and cookies in particular. - 31.9935
E Z Bake Ice Box Dough
1. In a small mug, crumble the yeast and pour lukewarm water on top. Stir until yeast dissolves and leave aside for 10 minutes until frothy.
2. In a saucepan, bring 1 ½ cups water to a boil
3. Add the sugar, salt, shortening and heat... - 37.1099
Iced Chocolate Circles
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add butter and sugar, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to the mixture and beat it well.
4) Add the flour, cocoa, and custard... - 47.9741
Cookie Monster Cake
Barry shows you how to make a sesame street inspired chocolate cookie monster cake! - 0
Line a shallow 23 cm/9 in square cake tin with non stick baking parchment.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Whisk in half the sugar, then fold in the remainder, together with the ground almonds and almond essence.
Spread the mixture evenly in the... - 39.634
Quick Party Strawberry Shortcake
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the 50 g/2 oz icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling film... - 41.5945
Diet Strawberry Shortcake
1. Prepare biscuit mix according to label directions; cut dough into biscuits 1/2 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Bake according to label directions. Reserve 2 biscuits for dessert. Cool, wrap and freeze remaining biscuits for later use.
2. Slice... - 26.6915
Moravian Scotch Cakes
Combine flour, sugar, and caraway seed in a bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture becomes a soft dough (requires working beyond the stage when particles are the size of rice kernels); shape into a ball.
Roll a third of dough at a time 1/4 inch thick on a floured... - 32.916
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl. Add the eggs, water, oil and blend to smooth batter.
3.Scoop batter using small ice-cream scoop and drop on a lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
4.Bake for... - 110.825
Betty's Chocolate Decorator's Icing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Decorator's Icing. This is icing that can be used for decorating iced or un-iced cakes, cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts, etc., and will help you add accents (and flavor) to your basic icing. - 0
Orange Lemon Icing
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds to melt.
Add powdered sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir until smooth.
Spread over cooled cake or bar cookies. - 24.3813
1. In a heavy saucepan, place the sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, butter and chocolate. Melt this mixture over low heat to form a uniform mixture
2. When melted bring to a boil
3. Boil for two minutes
4. Remove from heat
5. Add the vanilla and let... - 37.7823
Old Time Nut Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch tube pan or 12-cup fluted tube pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar and eggs in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes.... - 42.297
Chocolate Squares With Peppermint Ice Milk
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, oil, white vinegar, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into a 9-inch square pan coated with... - 36.7935
Vanilla Cream Icing Or Glaze
Sift sugar, add all other ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
Spread on cakes or cookies.
When this icing is used for a glaze it must be spread very thin on the hot cookies.
It will form a glaze when cool. - 23.2106
Almond Petit Fours
Cream butter and shortening thoroughly.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Beat egg... - 42.5595
This Vanilla Icing tastes too good. This tangy vanilla icing makes a mind blowing topping on cookies and cakes. Your suggestions for this Vanilla Icing are welcome. - 22.6106
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 106.784
1 On each dessert plate, place a cookie.
2 Top with spoonful ice cream.
3 Evenly sprinkle with 1 teaspoon candy.
4 Arrange the second cookie on top.
5 Press the top cookie down gently.
6 Add a second spoonful of ice cream, sprinkling with... - 33.6429
Saint Honore is a French delicacy. Saint Honore gets is taste and looks from eggs mixed with cream and custard. Saint Honore is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 46.7035
Scandinavian Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, ice water, almond extract, and salt with an electric mixer on medium speed just until well blended.
2. Divide dough into 24 pieces. Spread remaining sugar on a piece of wax... - 31.3583
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until mixture is... - 26.6981
Chocolate Decorator's Icing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Decorator's Icing. This is icing that can be used for decorating iced or un-iced cakes, cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts, etc., and will help you add accents (and flavor) to your basic icing. - 18.0017
1 In a heatproof bowl, sift the icing (confectioners') sugar.
2 Stir in water and the food coloring (optional)
3 In a pan half filled with hot water, place the bowl.
4 Heat gently for 1 to 2 minutes,beating constantly until the sugar has... - 29.4832
1. Spread a layer of icing over the top of each cookie.
2. Place 1 gummy worm down the center of each cookie for the body, 4 halved jellied fruit slices for the wings, and licorice for the antennae.
3. Using icing as glue, place small gumdrops or other ca - 23.6069
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 101.114
Frosting, the way it is meant to be. Just fat and sugar and crazy light on the tongue. You're welcome in advance. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 96.8863
Lebkuchen With Brown Sugar
1. Into large bowl, measure first 10 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups flour. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended. With wooden spoon, stir in nuts, citron, and remaining flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet. Drop dough by heaping... - 35.1725
The glace icing is a basic recipe for decorating cakes, cookies or cupcakes! - 0
Work shortening into the flour as for pie crust.
Combine beaten eggs, cream, vanilla, sugar and salt.
Add to flour and butter mixture and chill.
Roll into rolls about 8 inches long and as thick as a lead pencil.
Shape like a pretzel, brush with egg white... - 38.3629
Quick Peach Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In bowl, stir baking mix and 1 tablespoon sugar. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut butter or margarine into baking mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, mixing lightly with fork until dough... - 32.318
Spread marmalade over cold cake.
In a large bowl, moisten almond paste with Grand Marnier.
Dilute food coloring in hot water, if desired.
Mix in icing sugar and maple syrup.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to cake... - 37.9983
Orange Saucepan Cookies
Make a few days ahead:
1. In saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat. Add sugar, orange peel and juice; blend.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking soda. Add to butter mixture. Add egg and blend well. Add walnuts and dates; stir... - 36.4235
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 37.9417
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847
Citrus Ring Cookies
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and spice together twice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Fold in ground almonds and breadcrumbs to form dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Divide dough into 30 pieces and... - 44.2622
Chocolate Meringue Torte
This Chocolate Meringue Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Chocolate Meringue Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 38.9817
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.157
Cambridge Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. For preparing cake: Take a mixing bowl, sift flour in it and add salt, baking powder and cocoa, blend it well and keep it aside.
3. In another bowl whisk the eggs until they become thick.
4. Add sugar,... - 46.9097
Swiss Christmas Cookies
Melt honey and shortening together over hot water.
Add sugar and fruit juice and stir until dissolved.
Add grated rinds of orange and lemon, chopped almonds, and the dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Chill in refrigerator.
The dough may be kept... - 43.6404
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 44.4995
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, mix molasses with eggs, oil, and hot water and blend well.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until the eggs mixture... - 49.2833
Cream butter or margarine well; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, then egg yolk, creaming well.
Gradually work in flour to make soft dough.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Shape dough into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Stud each with a clove.
Bake on... - 37.9587
Make 2 or 3 days ahead:
1. Into bowl sift flour with salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like peas. Gradually, with fork, work in ice water to make dough; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix almond paste, sugar, egg, and... - 40.7565
This Baked Alaska makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this irresisitible coffee ice cream, and raspberry sherbet sponge cake with strawberry topping tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska are welcome ! - 40.1098
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour Batter Bowl or lightly spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions and pour into prepared Batter Bowl.
Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center of... - 41.9741
Individual Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place butter and chocolate in microwave-safe bowl to melt on high for 1 minute.
Whisk melted butter and chocolate until smooth and all melted.
Add sugar and whisk until smooth.
Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
Add flour and whisk... - 35.5502
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Get the Basic Meringue ready.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so... - 37.2344
German Spice Cakes
Heat oven to 400°
Mix sugar, honey, and eggs thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into sugar mixture.
Mix in almonds and orange peel.
Roll 1/4" thick on lightly floured board; cut in fancy shapes.
Place on... - 41.7538
Animal Shaped Cookies
1. Trim the flaked chocolate bars to 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the cakes. Cut each cake into 3 layers and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on the plate and spread with more buttercream. Position the smaller cake on top and spread with the... - 41.013
Slice cake layers in half, using sharp knife or string.
Combine sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
Spread thin layer of icing between cake layers.
Spread remaining icing over edges and top of cake.
Let icing set before decorating.
Using small heart cookie... - 32.7584
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream together butter and sugar.
Fold in flour, baking powder, egg yolks, vanilla extract, lemon rind and salt to form a stiff dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
Roll out dough to 12 inch (30 cm)... - 42.0265
Delighting Brownie Chink Cookie
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Brownie cookie is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 95.4576
Royal Spiced Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add sugar and follow it with the eggs that had been beaten.
4) Mix them well.
5) Sift the flour together with salt, baking... - 41.7526
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Add cranberries and raisins.
Set over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Turn down heat and cook and stir 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Cool to... - 43.3247
Cookies Cake Icing Recipes By Category