- » Cookie Pie
Cookie Pie Recipes
Cookie pie is a dessert with a crispy crust and a smooth filling. The pie can be topped with whipped cream and best served with ice cream of any flavor. The ingredients used for making cookie pie include all-purpose ... More »
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Everything you love about a chocolate chip cookie...baked in a pie! Vickie & Jo Ann share their recipe for this easy and delicious treat. - 121.427
Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Wonderful spicy chocolate glazed pumpkin cookies that taste like pumpkin pie in the form of a cookie. So if you are not serving pumpkin pie as your Thanksgiving dessert, you may want to make these to serve after the meal with coffee so than not one misses the... - 94.4118
Cookie Crust Fruit Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place ¼ cup butter in between butter paper and using a rolling pin, press the butter to soften.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg yolk with the softened butter.
4. Add all... - 47.0503
Cookie Crumb Crust Key Lime Pie
Place water, lime rind and lime juice in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil.
Stir in gelatin.
Add a small amount of the hot gelatin mixture to beaten egg yolk.
Stir egg yolk into hot gelatin mixture.
Stir in... - 40.7648
Raspberry Mousse Cookie Pie
This Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out these irresistible raspberry cream mixture filled cookies garnished with Brazil nut curls and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie are welcome ! - 39.7082
Pumpkin Pie Using Fat Free Cookie Crumbs
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and sides of 10-inch glass pie pan.
Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
Combine egg whites, pumpkin, maple syrup, spices, arrowroot and evaporated milk in a... - 39.3982
Cookie Cream Pie
Cookie Cream Pie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Cookie Cream Pie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 32.5092
Old English Oatmeal Pie
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
3. Bake at 350°, 40-50 minutes. - 31.4132
Chocolate Cookie Crumb Pie Shell
1) In blender or processor add cookies and melted butter.
2) Process until cookies become crumbs.
3) Transfer into a 9-inch pie plate.
4) Using the back of spoon, press on bottom and side and on rim.
5) Serve. - 31.3586
Cookie Crust Ice Cream Pie
Slice cookie dough 1/8-inch thick.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan with cookie slices, overlapping sides to make scalloped edge.
Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Fill cooled crust with ice cream.
Top with syrup and frost with Cool Whip.
Freeze. - 30.6207
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Grease, line with paper and grease again a 9 by 9-inch square pan.
3. Mix flour and sugar. Cut in shortening and mix till crumbly. Press into prepared pan and bake for fifteen minutes. While this is baking, prepare... - 27.2707
Quick Cookie Apple Pie
Layer apples in buttered pie pan. Sprinkle with sugar and nutmeg; dot with butter. Repeat layers. Cream 1/2 cup butter with brown sugar until well blended and fluffy. Add flour; mix well. Take a small amount of the mixture in your hands and lightly pat into a... - 20.9142
Cookie Pie Recipes By Category