- » Cookie Frosting
Cookie Frosting Recipes
Cookie frosting is used on cookies after baking to add an eye appeal to them. cookie frostings can have different flavors infused into them for different cookies and can also have various food coloring added to them ... More »
Beat butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Beat in powdered sugar and enough milk at low speed until frosting is of desired spreading consistency. - 18.2827
Walnut Butter Frosting
This nuttilicious walnut butter frosting is a great and delcious frosting that I sometimes eat out of the blender itself! It is that good. Made with walnuts and milk and butter flavored with vanilla, this frosting is especially great on cookies and cakes. - 27.8851
Fudge Frosting With Powdered Sugar
Melt chocolate with cream in small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring until chocolate melts completely.
Remove from heat; beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Spread over cookies while frosting is still warm. - 20.5915
Praline Frosting For Sandwich-type Cookies
Combine brown sugar and cream in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
Blend in confectioners' sugar.
For sandwich-type cookies, cut dough with a 2-inch cutter.
Add finely chopped peanuts to... - 24.922
Chocolate Cookies With Peppermint Frosting
Holiday season brings along a lot of sweet goodness like this Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint Frosting. View this video for this super cool holiday treat that will freshen up everybody. Happy Holidays! - 87.8235
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 36.6854
1. In a bowl, add confectioners' sugar, cream of tartar and mix.
2. Now, add egg white, vanilla and beat well using a mixer until the frosting holds its shape.
3. Cover with damp cloth, until required to use.
4. Use it decorate a cake created... - 31.5842
Creme De Menthe Frosting
Creme De Menthe Frosting is used to make cookies. Creme De Menthe Frosting gets its rich flavor from butter mixed with crÃ¨me de menthe topped with walnuts. - 18.517
French Butter Cream Frosting
French butter cream frosting is a yummy frosting that can be used on cupcakes or cakes and even cookies. Made with chocolate bits with rich coffee and vanilla, which can be swapped for rum, this is one smooth tasting frosting that you can use on almost any... - 29.7123
Boil sugar and cream in saucepan for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add powdered sugar and salt: beat until smooth and drizzle over cookies.
If frosting becomes too thick, thin with a few drops of cream. - 19.5998
Sugar Cookie Frosting
Combine the powdered sugar and egg whites and beat for 5 minutes with a mixer.
It's important not to skimp on the time.
Make sure it's 5 minutes.
Store the frosting in an airtight container, so it doesn't harden as you are using it.
You can divide the... - 18.0625
Betty's Orange Halloween Frosting For Chocolate Cookies
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add shortening, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar. Beat the mixture until crumbly.
2. Drop lemon juice, and whisk well.
3. Throw 2 cups of sugar alternately with 2 tablespoon of water. Whisk after each... - 105.77
Powdered Sugar Frosting
Stir together sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and water until smooth.
Add a few drops of food coloring. - 22.0126
Beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla extract together in a bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth. Tint with food color, if desired. - 17.6255
Chocolate Drop Cookies With Chocolate-coffee Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream shortening. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg, chocolate and vanilla. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix to make a stiff... - 49.3038
Red Velvet Biscotti With Cream Cheese Frosting
1.Add cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
2.In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow.
3.Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar... - 48.1081
Melt chocolate and condensed milk in small saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and flavorings: blend until smooth. - 24.9768
Best Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add butter, cream, chocolate and put on a double boiler with hot water. Stir continuously until chocolate has melted and the mix is smooth and velvety.
2. Now, add vanilla, salt, powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Use it... - 33.5599
Place all ingredients except vanilla in top of double boiler.
Beat 1 minute with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Set over boiling water, and beat constantly with rotary or electric beater until mixture forms peaks, about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add... - 32.3579
No Bake Cookie Bars With Sugar Frosting
Want to wow your friends with a recipe that is simple yet very impressive? Then try these frosted cookies detailed in the video by LynnsRecipes. You will fall in love with these treats, that's a promise! - 114.913
Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
Attention all the cheese lovers!! Here's an innovative way to prepare some amazing Cream Cheese Frosting that can turn around the way your cookies taste. Watch chef Amy whip up this fabulous frosting that is sure to impress all. - 85.9538
Sugar Cookie With Frosting
cookie are fun to eat and even better to make with the kids! Get your child to chose the shapes he or she wants to make the cookie into! Alex and Sophie do the same as a fun activity and the cookie look gorgeous! See the video for more! - 81.1415
Confectioners Sugar Frosting
This Confectioner's Sugar Frosting makes a perfect cookie spread. Try this buttery and milky vanilla flavored sweet spread on your other desserts too. Your suggestions for this Confectioner's Sugar Frosting are welcome. - 22.3358
Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting (no Eggs Needed)
Cream the butter until it's nice and creamy and almost fluffy. Add in the vanilla and cocoa powder. Mix well. Now add in the powdered sugar. Add milk a little at a time until you get the consistency you are searching for. Mix until well blended and happy... - 29.662
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Frosting
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 1 1/2 to 2 min utes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Beat until mixture cools slightly. - 20.12
Maple Syrup Frosting
Melt butter in saucepan; add cream, vanilla and syrup.
Blend in sugar; beat until smooth.
Frost cookies. - 24.0553
Lightly brown butter.
Remove from heat.
Gradually beat in powdered sugar and the vanilla extract.
Slowly add water about 3 tablespoons until of spreading consistency.
Frost cookies. - 22.5228
Caramel frosting is a sticky and caramelized frosting made from brown sugar along with milk and butter. The caramel frosting is be used on cookies and even for candied goodies. This caramel frosting is specially dedicated to children. - 26.9873
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy in a small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; turn mixer to low speed; slowly beat in 10X sugar until frosting stands in firm peaks and is stiff enough to hold a sharp line when cut through with a knife.... - 15.4186
Butter Rum Frosting
Beat butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
Gradually beat in 10X sugar, corn syrup and ram extract until smooth and creamy. - 17.8616
Pink Mountain Frosting
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, cherry juice and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Heat to boiling; uncover; boil gently until mixture registers 242° on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of the hot syrup falls threadlike from a spoon.
2. While syrup... - 20.5629
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium-size saucepan; stir in boiling water until mixture is well blended.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Add chocolate squares and butter or margarine; continue cooking and stirring until... - 23.1927
Homemade Ornamental Frosting
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until just mixed. Increase speed to high and beat until very stiff and knife drawn through mixture leaves clean-cut path.(On humid days you may need to beat in more sugar.)
2. Cover bowl with... - 15.86
This buttery frosting is made with sugar, butter and chocolate. Beaten together with milk, and vanilla for flavor, the buttery frosting can be used on breads or cakes or even cookies. - 22.0644
1. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat confectioners' sugar, meringue powder, and warm water until stiff and knife drawn through leaves path, about 5 minutes.
2. If desired, tint frosting with food colorings. Keep tightly covered to prevent drying out.... - 23.518
Combine honey, Cashew Butter, and nonfat dry milk in a small skillet, and stir over low heat until mixture is soft and spreadable.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Use while still warm to frost cookies. - 19.0488
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired... - 25.7483
Creamy Orange Frosting
Creamy Orange Frosting on Pumpkin Jumbos are my children's favorite cookies. They will happily lick off the Creamy Orange Frosting before gobbling down the cookies. Try this wonderful Creamy Orange Frosting recipe! - 30.8359
Simple Ornamental Frosting
This Ornamental Frosting has brought about a revolution in culinary art ! Now, people not only enjoy eating my desserts but also admiring their presentation. The designs are so impressive that people don't want to bite and spoil them. But at the same time... - 25.1817
Butter Cream Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine in a medium-size bowl until soft with electric mixer at high speed.
2. Add 10X sugar, alternately with milk and vanilla, until smooth. Suggested Variations: lemon butter CREAM€”Substitute 2 tablespoons lemon juice for 2... - 16.6626
Cookie Frosting Recipes By Category