- » Cookie Frosting
Cookie Frosting Recipes
Cookie frosting is used on cookies after baking to add an eye appeal to them. cookie frostings can have different flavors infused into them for different cookies and can also have various food coloring added to them ... More »
Sugar Cookie With Frosting
cookie are fun to eat and even better to make with the kids! Get your child to chose the shapes he or she wants to make the cookie into! Alex and Sophie do the same as a fun activity and the cookie look gorgeous! See the video for more! - 77.7813
Chocolate Drop Cookies With Chocolate-coffee Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream shortening. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg, chocolate and vanilla. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix to make a stiff... - 48.6474
Red Velvet Biscotti With Cream Cheese Frosting
1.Add cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
2.In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow.
3.Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar... - 46.5124
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 38.1217
Best Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add butter, cream, chocolate and put on a double boiler with hot water. Stir continuously until chocolate has melted and the mix is smooth and velvety.
2. Now, add vanilla, salt, powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Use it... - 35.2336
1. In a bowl, add confectioners' sugar, cream of tartar and mix.
2. Now, add egg white, vanilla and beat well using a mixer until the frosting holds its shape.
3. Cover with damp cloth, until required to use.
4. Use it decorate a cake created... - 33.1606
Melt chocolate and condensed milk in small saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and flavorings: blend until smooth. - 27.3537
Powdered Sugar Frosting
Stir together sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and water until smooth.
Add a few drops of food coloring. - 23.2603
Sugar Cookie Frosting
Combine the powdered sugar and egg whites and beat for 5 minutes with a mixer.
It's important not to skimp on the time.
Make sure it's 5 minutes.
Store the frosting in an airtight container, so it doesn't harden as you are using it.
You can divide the... - 20.2707
Beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla extract together in a bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth. Tint with food color, if desired. - 20.007
Boil sugar and cream in saucepan for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add powdered sugar and salt: beat until smooth and drizzle over cookies.
If frosting becomes too thick, thin with a few drops of cream. - 19.7275
Cookie Frosting Recipes By Category