- » Cooker Rice Pudding
Cooker Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cooker Rice Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cooker Rice Pudding recipes.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Rice Pudding
Lynn demonstrates how to make Pumpkin Rice Pudding in the Slow Cooker. This would make a great dessert for Thanksgiving. Super easy and you can make this ahead and it will be waiting for you after your meal. This is great served with cinnamon whipped cream. - 0
You May Also Like!
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 109.6
Pressure Cooker Kerala Paal Payasam
If you don’t have the time or inclination to make this delicious Kerala dessert in the traditional way but still want to treat your family to their favorite payasam on festive days try this recipe. Instead of slow cooking the rice in the milk on a low... - 97.0885
Vegan Slow Cooker Kheer
Kheer is an Indian rice pudding flavored with cardamom that’s speckled with nuts and raisins. One of the things I like about it is that the rice breaks down to make it creamier than the typical American rice pudding.
It’s ridiculously easy and nutritious... - 32.2948
Ann's Rice Pudding
1) Follow the directions on the package to cook the rice.
2) In a greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish, mix together all the ingredients.
3) With a greased foil, cover the dish and set it inside a slow cooker. Around the casserole’s outside, pour a cup... - 39.2811
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.249
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.0919
Classic Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1) Mix all the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a slow cooker which has been lightly greased.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 to 2 hours or over low heat for 4 to 6 hours. During the final 30 minutes of cooking, stir... - 37.089
Spicy Rice Pudding
In a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine milk, raisins, rice, sugar, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Cover and cook at low setting until pudding is thick and creamy and rice is tender to bite (7 to 8 hours).
Remove liner from cooker (if using... - 42.6901
Date And Nut Rice Pudding
Date And Nut Rice Pudding is an amazing pudding which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it. Try this Date And Nut Rice Pudding recipe and you will understand why. - 42.9543