- » Cooker Cake
Cooker Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooker cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooker cake recipes.
Chocolate Pudding Cake In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Chocolate Pudding Cake in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! There are 17... - 28.5618
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker Sour Cream Cheesecake
1. In a bowl, mix the crumbs with the butter, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of the sugar and a pinch of salt. Press the crumbs over the bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 6-inch spring form pan that's 3 inches deep.
2. In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 33.3861
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 95.5592
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and water. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Blend well. Stir in the pecans. Turn into a buttered 2 1/2-quart round souffle dish. Carefully place the... - 34.1266
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 36.2465
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 35.9757
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Beat in the applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until well mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate until blended. Add the... - 32.6882
Black Forest Gateau
Grease and line the base of an 18cm (7") cake tin.
Sieve flour, cocoa and salt.
Cream together margarine, sugar, syrup, vanilla essence and cochineal until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Fold in the flour and cocoa and add the milk Transfer to... - 42.9147
Double Chocolate Orange Pudding Cake
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of the cocoa, the baking powder, and the salt until well blended. Stir in the milk, butter, orange zest, and chocolate chips and mix well. Turn the batter into a 3 1/2-quart electric... - 32.2312
Classic Lemon Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Graham Cracker Crumb Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, lemon extract, cream, and flour and beat on medium speed 2 to 3... - 30.0645