- » Cooker Cake
Cooker Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooker cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooker cake recipes.
Chocolate Pudding Cake In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Chocolate Pudding Cake in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! There are 17... - 28.6859
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker Sour Cream Cheesecake
1. In a bowl, mix the crumbs with the butter, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of the sugar and a pinch of salt. Press the crumbs over the bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 6-inch spring form pan that's 3 inches deep.
2. In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 35.0421
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
Triple Chocolate Cake
Super chocolatey, moist and amazingly simple to make, this slow-cooker cake recipe will have family & friends begging for your recipe! - 127.307
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and water. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Blend well. Stir in the pecans. Turn into a buttered 2 1/2-quart round souffle dish. Carefully place the... - 35.2146
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 37.8648
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Beat in the applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until well mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate until blended. Add the... - 34.396
Simple Lemon Pudding Cake
1) Till stiff peaks are formed, beat the egg whites. Set them aside.
2) Beat the egg yolks and add the lemon juice, lemon peel, milk and butter.
3) In a different bowl, combine together the flour, sugar and salt. Add the mixture to the egg-lemon mix.... - 41.9343
Solar Toasted Pound Cake Sticks
1. Cut the pound cake into sticks.
2. Line up the pound cake in a solar cooker bowl, cover with lid and place it upon a reflector.
3. Check for a clear sun and a temperature around 63 degrees Farenheit.
4. Let it toast in the solar... - 90.7621
Cooker Cake Recipes By Category