- » Cooker Barbecue Beef
Cooker Barbecue Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooker barbecue beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooker barbecue beef recipes.
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
You May Also Like!
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.6606
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
Trim excess fat from roast.
Cut roast in half and fit in bottom of a slow electric crockery cooker.
Stir together tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, Worcestershire, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt; pour over meat.
Tie pickling... - 45.3059
Betty's Bold Barbecued Beef Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bold Barbecue Beef Sandwiches. These are made with pulled beef cooked in a slow cooker, mixed with zesty barbeque sauce, the most recent video in bettyskitchen. - 0
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
In a large skillet, brown the ribs in oil in batches.
Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 4-1/2 to 5 hours or until the meat is tender.
In asmall saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat for... - 40.886
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the chuck roast.
2) Using a knife, cut roast into quarters.
3) In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, preserves, green peppers, onion, mustard, and brown sugar.
4) Pour it over roast.
5) Close the slow... - 40.6035
Crockery Barbecued Beef
1) Cut of the excess fat from meat.
2) Slice the meat to fit into a 4-quart crockery cooker.
3) In a bowl stir together cola, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, bouillon granules, mustard, chilli powder and red pepper.
4) Put the... - 46.2704
Barbecued Roast Beef
1) In large bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Transfer the mixture into 5-quart cooker, or 2 3 1/2-quart cookers.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
4) Cut meat into thin slices.
5) Serve with barbecue... - 42.0444
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients; cook covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs.
2) When cooked, remove and discard the bay leaf.
3) Serve... - 35.4916
Barbecue Beef Brisket
Barbecue Beef Brisket is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Barbecue Beef Brisket... - 24.6915
Texas Barbecue Beef Brisket
Trim external fat on beef brisket to 1/4 inch.
Combine paprika and 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper; rub evenly over surface of beef brisket.
Place brisket, fat side down, in 11 1/2 X 9-inch disposable foil pan.
Add 1 cup water.
Cover pan tightly with... - 42.997