- » Cooked Spare Rib
Cooked Spare Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked spare rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked spare rib recipes.
Country Style Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
2) Slice the spareribs into medium pieces, season with the salt and pepper; keep on a rack in the baking pan.
3) Brown evenly in the oven for... - 33.8921
Spare Ribs With Kraut
1. Cut pork ribs into pieces.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a Dutch oven, place ribs and cook until browned well.
4. Meantime, in a bowl, mix together un-drained sauerkraut with apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown... - 47.4526
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.598
Margarita Spare Ribs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Grilled half-cut Pork Spare Ribs, marinated in a Tequila, Lime and Triple Sec brine, makes what we call Margarita Ribs. Watch how easy they are to prepare and grill with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
How To Trim Spare Ribs
This video is a creation of BarbecueWeb. You can visit BarbecueWeb for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.146
Sweet & Sour Spare Ribs
Combine first five ingredients to make sauce.
Dip the spare ribs in seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large pan and brown the spare ribs all over.
Drain off surplus fat.
Add sauce to the spare ribs and bring to the boil.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for the... - 33.6349
Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the spare ribs, prunes, raisins and the Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce in a 2 litre/4 pint casserole.
Cover, place in the oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the casserole from the oven, uncover and sprinkle... - 23.4632
Smoked Spare Ribs With Homemade Dry Rub
1. In a small bowl, combine all the dry rub ingredients. Mix well, and set aside.
2. On a plate, place spare ribs, pull and remove silver skin attached on the back.
3. Cover rib with mustard. Rub to spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle dry rub liberally... - 105.398
Barbecue Spare Ribs
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe to make barbecue spare ribs? Watch this outstanding video that shows a unique recipe that uses homemade barbecue sauce, spicy dry rub and beer. Take a look, surely this recipe would turn out to be a winner! - 116.878
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Here is a unique Chinese sweet and sour spareribs recipe for you. This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a twist. Here the chef has flavored the deep fried pork ribs with a sweet and sour sauce for that amazing taste. Try out these sweet and sour... - 92.0723
Pork Spare Ribs With Oyster Sauce
Need a nice dinner time recipe which is not only inexpensive but is full of flavors? Then you should definitely give this pork spare ribs recipe a try. The chef here gives easy to follow ideas to make a great tasting pork ribs with orange juice and oyster... - 78.5664
Barbequed And Smoked Spare Ribs And Corn Cobs
Gear up for a holiday barbecue with this excellent video that shows an extraordinary technique for smoked and barbecued ribs recipe. Watch this impressive video for a fantastic backyard barbecue and make your holidays special. Check it out… - 116.35
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 145.122
Barbecue Spare Ribs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a casserole dish with a lid, place the spare ribs.
3) Put the casserole dish in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
4) During the final few minutes of cooking, place the lemon... - 37.9108
Peking Spare Ribs
Put ribs, with everything except prepared mustard, into a large heavy plastic bag to marinate.
Refrigerate 12 hours, turning bag over several times.
Arrange ribs and marinate in 2 quart oblong baking dish (they will overlap).
Brush lightly with half the... - 34.4663
St Louis Style Spicy Barbecued Spare Ribs
Add a special touch to your barbecue menu with these spicy barbecued spare ribs. Watch the video to see how the mustard and spicy dry rub makes these ribs so flavorful and appealing. The video here has such an interesting and impressive presentation that you... - 136.841
Mountain Style Barbecue Spare Ribs
Spare ribs make a great addition to any party menu. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent recipe that is equally easy to prepare. The video displays great technique to cut up the spare ribs and offers wonderful tips too. Surely a must... - 117.366
Korean Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a blender combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic clove, green onion, and brown sugar. Blend well.
2) In a baking dish place the spareribs and cover with the marinade.
3) Cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least 6... - 89.0223
Baked Spare Ribs With Rice
Have spareribs cut into serving-size sections.
Arrange meaty side up in a large shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in a 350° F.oven for 1 hour.
Mean while mix cornstarch with sugar in a small saucepan.
Add wine, pineapple and soy sauce... - 39.2901
Spare Ribs Rice And Chickpea Casserole
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Season spare ribs with salt and pepper.
Brown spare ribs in heavy large Dutch oven over high heat.
Transfer ribs to plate.
Add onion and garlic to pot and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add all remaining... - 40.8274
Spare Ribs With Black Beans
This dish is very popullar in china and it also popullar here in the West (U.S.A.). You can find these at any Chinese retaurant. - 93.1769
Pork Ribs Adobo
One of our favorite is pork ribs adobo. The spareribs have a great combination of fat and meat, really perfect for adobo. What's special is the meat falling of the rib bones – it's tender yet full of texture compared with regular pork chops. - 92.382
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Spare ribs, to the Chinese cook, are the end bones of the ribs, 4-5 inches long, with only a little meat on them.
To the average butcher, however, they are thick meaty shoulder pieces and they will not do at all for this dish.
Butchers who supply Chinese... - 41.8365
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a wok, place the spare ribs, then add the stock and stir in the soy sauce.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
3) Remove the spare ribs with a slotted spoon and place them on a... - 44.828
Marinated Pork Spare Ribs
A very easy to make marinated pork spare ribs recipe. Discover this wonderful rub that is a combination of exotic ingredients like cumin, paprika, spices and salt. Marinate and enjoy juicy meat. You no longer need a barbecue sauce to make your meat taste... - 98.9452
Stewed Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Cut spareribs in 1 1/2 inch squares.
Combine all ingredients except pineapple and corn-starch.
Cook 1 hour.
Set aside for a few minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Place meat in a separate bowl.
Add pineapple juice to liquid.
Bring to a boil.
Thicken... - 36.4313
Plum Spare Ribs
The plum spare ribs recipe is a grilled ribs recipe that can be served as a side in a meal or as a snack for gatherings and parties. Grilled on the high rack with a marinade of plum sauce and chili powder, the plum spare ribs are spicy and sweet. Adapted from... - 30.1914
Braised Spare Rib Pork Chops
1. Trim off the excess fat from the pork chops and brown them in hot fat.
2. Remove the pork chops from the hot fat and sauté onions for a few minutes or until soft.
3. After that, add the apple and the chops again. Pour in the cider... - 39.3755
Microwave Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Combine all ingredients, except ribs, in a 1-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring twice. Set aside.
2. Cut ribs into 3 to 4 serving pieces. Arrange in a 10-inch round baking dish, overlapping... - 24.3657
Chinese Spare Ribs
1)Carefully trim any excess fat from the ribs and neatly cut down the ribs into pieces.
2)Take a bowl,mix the rest of the ingredients well, and marinate the pork ribs for at least 6 hours or overnight. Use a polythene bag for the same.Shake... - 41.277
Orange Spare Ribs
Cut the spare ribs into serving pieces.
Place the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small pan.
Grate the rind from one orange and add to the pan, together with the juice of both oranges.
Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently,... - 36.3998
Braised Pork Spare Ribs
1. To prepare the ribs remove excess fat, then chop each individual rib into 3-4 bite-size pieces
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine and cornflour.
3. Marinate the rib pieces in the mixture for at least 1 hour.
4. In a pan heat the... - 42.5574
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.4724
Slow Cooked Short Ribs
Chef Martin from Wolfpack Ranch aims at providing hassle free and delicious recipe and in this effort today he shows us slow cooked short ribs. He slow cooks braised and browned short ribs for 3-4 hours and serves it with beans with gravy on top. This video... - 92.2176
Smoked 0.99/lb Brisket & Spare Ribs Part #2
HEB grocery had brisket and spare ribs on sale for 0.99/lb so I smoked some with hickory. I use stoned ground mustard & Suckle Busters Comp rub on them... The ribs were finished off with 3/4 BBQ from suckle Busters and 1/4 local honey. - 99.7896
Smoked 0.99/lb Brisket & Spare Ribs Part #1
HEB grocery had brisket and spare ribs on sale for 0.99/lb so I smoked some with hickory. I use stoned ground mustard & Suckle Busters Comp rub on them... The ribs were finished off with 3/4 BBQ from suckle Busters and 1/4 local honey. - 106.07
Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs. ... - 44.7922
Chinese Style Spareribs
Chinese style spareribs is a oven cooked ribs recipe. Cooked with a flavored tomato sauce flavored with added brown sugar, chili sauce and vinegar, the chinese style spareribs are very oriental to taste. - 35.6537
Pork Spare Ribs Soup
Cut ribs apart between bones into individual ribs.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Arrange the ribs in a shallow baking pan; bake in 450° oven for 25 minutes or till well browned.
Pour off fat.
Transfer the browned ribs to a large saucepan.
Add... - 41.8379