- » Cooked Smoked Pork Roll
Cooked Smoked Pork Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cooked Smoked Pork Roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cooked Smoked Pork Roll recipes.
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Slice cooked shoulder butt.
Combine brown sugar and flour in top of double boiler.
Stir in mustard, then water and vinegar.
Continue stirring and bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of... - 43.0297
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce has an improbable taste. The meat roll and cauliflower gives the Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce a lips smacking taste. Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must... - 37.371
Smoked Shoulder Roll And Beans
Cover smoked shoulder roll with water and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Add the beans and cook about 10 minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook about 25 minutes, or until beans and potatoes are tender. - 24.8171
Smoked Pork With Potato Kraut
1) Put the pork shoulder in a Dutch oven and add water. Cover it and cook for 90 minutes.
2) Then add potatoes and onion. Cover again and cook for 30 minutes until meat and vegetables are tender.
3) Now add sauerkraut and pepper mix and heat... - 32.6736
Ham Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves
You are bound to love this fresh Ham Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves recipe! Just when you are bored with regular salads and dressings on your table, ham salad makes a happening meal. Ham, chopped tomatoes with mayonnaise rolled inside lettuce is the best... - 34.3282
Smoked Egg Rolls
Mix the minced pork with the egg white, onion, ginger, wu-hsiang.
soy, a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour.
Blend the mixture very thoroughly.
Lightly beat the eggs, another pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour to make a batter, and make two... - 45.8771
Smoked Pork Dinner
1. In Dutch oven place pork, cover with cold water and bring just to a boil.
2. Simmer 2 hours or till tender and remove from water.
3. Slice the pork and spread with mustard.
4. In 13x9x2-inch baking dish place meat and onion slices alternately.
5.... - 36.9912
Teriyaki Smoked Pork Loin
Insert spit rod through center of roast.
Adjust holding forks; test balance.
Insert meat thermometer near center of roast but not touching metal rod.
Soak hickory chips in water.
Place medium coals on both sides of drip pan.
Attach spit so roast is over drip... - 39.4291
Glazed Pork Rolls
1. Remove stockinette casing (if any) from pork rolls or follow label directions regarding casing. In 8-quart saucepot over high heat, heat pork, cloves, peppercorns, and water to cover meat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or... - 28.7861
Smoked N Crisped Pork Belly Sandwich
Smoked pork belly with a Jack Daniels glaze, then pepper crusted. Belly was then sliced like bacon and fried in a cast iron skillet. Best BLT I've EVER had! - 0
Smoked Pork With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Five minutes before the pork is fully cooked, peel, core and slice apples into 1/4 inch thick rings.
3) In a large kettle, place the pork in and cover with cold water.
4) Bring to a boil and remove any... - 38.6809
Orange Glazed Smoked Shoulder
Place shoulder roll on rack in shallow baking pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 325° for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and allspice; blend in orange juice and honey.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1... - 38.9411
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 42.3576
Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes
These Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes are a rage ! Try these baked pork rolls with tangy orange marmalade smeared over with potatoes for your next meal. Do let me know if you want to know more about these Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes. - 38.5635
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 29.7704
Smoked Sausage Veal Birds
Veal birds is a pork sausage and veal recipe made with cheese. Skillet cooked with red wine for flavor, th veal birds and rich and flavorful and can be served with rice or spaghetti with the pan gravy or sauce poured over it. - 39.6116
Italian Sunday Gravy
If you are looking for great make ahead meal ideas for your Sunday dinner menu then you should certainly give this Sunday gravy a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions to make delicious garlicky Sunday gravy with loads of meat,... - 112.988
Gingered Pork Cutlets
1 Cut 3 of the ginger slices into slivers. Leave the remaining 2 slices whole.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the slivered ginger, the garlic, soy sauce and honey. Add the pork and toss to thoroughly coat with the marinade.
3 Cut the scallions into 1 1/2-inch... - 39.0672
Cut the core out of the cabbage.
Cover cabbage with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain; then separate the leaves.
Shave' off the thick spine of each with a knife to make rolling easier.
Combine the next 7 ingredients.
Moisten with about 1/4 cup... - 39.3395
Pork Cutlets With Apples Onions And Marjoram
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and raisins to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat so that the wine simmers gently and cook until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat... - 38.0945
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.222
Sweet And Sour Pork Belly
Sweet And Sour Pork is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Sweet And Sour Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.5019
Perfect Pork Tenderloin Littles Sandwich
This weekend, forget the roast and make up a quick pork sandwich instead! In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make pork tenderloin littles sandwiches in the easiest possible way. A delicious snack or light meal, this littles sandwiches are a win-win... - 91.9681
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 103.21
Ham Balls is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Ham Balls tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the Ham Balls effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 46.0369
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 40.6078
Pork And Vegetables With Browned Butter
Combine mustard, onion powder, and pepper; rub over pork.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place pork on rack; cover wok and steam 1 1/4 hours.
Arrange potatoes on second steamer rack and place over meat; cover and steam 30... - 38.5911
How To Make Pancetta - Part2
In this video I demonstrate how to make Pancetta. Pancetta is often called Italian bacon. That's a true enough description, but unlike American bacon, which is most often smoked, pancetta is unsmoked pork belly that is cured in salt and spices such as nutmeg,... - 95.7591
How To Make Pancetta - Part1
In this video I demonstrate how to make Pancetta. Pancetta is often called Italian bacon. That's a true enough description, but unlike American bacon, which is most often smoked, pancetta is unsmoked pork belly that is cured in salt and spices such as nutmeg,... - 95.8059
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 39.9001
Pork Fillet With Apricot Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a small bowl, mix the soft cheese with the apricots, tarragon, and seasoning.
3. With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each pork fillet at the center of the piece
4. Fill the hollow with a... - 44.5114
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.3841
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 42.5832
Budget Boiled Dinner
1. Place shoulder roll, brown sugar and pickling spices in a kettle; add water to cover. Cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
2. While meat cooks, cut leafy tops to within 1 inch of beets. (This helps beets keep their rich color.)... - 31.8542
Schnitz Un Knepp
Cover the dried apples with water; soak overnight.
Next day, cover smoked shoulder roll with water in a large Dutch oven or kettle, cover loosely, and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add the apples and water in which they have been soaked and continue to simmer... - 39.8586
Tahitian Ham Dinner
Place 30 X 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil in jelly roll pan, 151/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch.
Place ham slice on foil; arrange Brussels sprouts around ham.
Sprinkle water on Brussels sprouts.
Fold foil over meat and seal securely.
Cook in 400Â° oven 40... - 34.13
Choucroute A L Alsacienne
1. Soak sauerkraut 5 minutes in a large pan of cold water; change the water twice; drain well.
2. Remove casing from pork shoulder. Brown in a 12-cup flameproof, baking dish. Remove from dish. Saute carrot and onion until soft in pan drippings. Stir in... - 36.6239
If smoked cutlets are not available fresh ones can be used; in which case fry them lightly in a little lard on both sides, dusting them with salt and paprika, before combining with the sauerkraut.
Cut 6 thick slices bacon into 1-inch pieces and fry in 2 oz.... - 38.9659
Put the bacon in a pan with the honey, sugar, cloves, peppercorns, herbs and sufficient water just to cover.
Cover with a lid, bring to boiling point and simmer for 35 minutes then remove the bacon from the pan and take off the rind.
Mince the bacon, liver... - 39.6198
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Serve hot over French rolls or buttered toast.
Makes 4 to 5 servings. - 37.145
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients; cook covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs.
2) When cooked, remove and discard the bay leaf.
3) Serve... - 35.688
Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage
This dish is pure comfort, the flavors of the sourkraut and meat is bursting with the smoked ham hock , this is definately a full meal in itself. - 46.1415
Tear off a 3-foot length of 18-inch-wide aluminum foil and fold in half to make a square.
Arrange franks in a square in center of foil; brush lightly with liquid smoke.
Empty beans in center.
Bring up corners of foil and twist top as on a paper bag.
Heat on... - 25.5702
Combine first 9 ingredients, and form into 12 croquettes (the variation in salt depends on the mildness of ham).
Roll in crumbs, and place in well-greased baking pan.
Pour pineapple juice around croquettes.
Bake uncovered at 350Ã‚Â° F. 30... - 36.2364
In 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven cook onion in bacon drippings or lard till tender; remove from heat.
Add pork hocks or spareribs.
Cut pork shoulder roll crosswise in 3/4-inch slices; add shoulder slices or loin chops to Dutch oven.
In large bowl stir together... - 43.1973
Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches
1. Split rolls; if desired, reserve tops to accompany open-faced sandwiches. Spread roll bottoms with butter.
2. Combine bacon, onion, mushrooms and parsley in a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven about 2 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 38.9904
Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches
1 Split the rolls; if desired, reserve tops to accompany open-faced sandwiches.
2 Spread the roll bottoms with butter.
3 In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, combine bacon, onion, mushrooms and parsley.
4 Cook uncovered in a microwave oven for about 2... - 47.1329
How To Make Brazillian Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 119.973
Macaroni And Cheese Loaf
Heat the dripping and add onions and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is limp.
Scrape into a large beater bowl and add the next 4 ingredients.
Beat until blended then add crumbs and seasonings.
Scrape the bowl occasionally.
Remove beaters and stir in the macaroni... - 41.3013
1. Combine the pork hocks and chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add just enough water to cover. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking pork hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 36.0761
Spread beef out flat and season with lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
Arrange strips of ham and eggs; sprinkle with salt pork, raisins, and olives.
Roll up and tie with string.
Make sure ends are tight.
Place in pan with the water, the onion,... - 40.1462
Canapes are ideal to serve with pre-lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.
Remove the crusts from the bread, spread with butter and cut each slice into three.
Use any of these toppings: A slice of cheese and hard-cooked egg garnished with a walnut.
Slices of salami... - 30.5903
Crispy Walnut Meatballs
1. Marinate ground pork for 1-2 hours.
2. Mix chopped walnuts and cornstarch together. Make 28-32 one inch diameter meat balls; roll in walnut mixture until well coated. Lightly press walnuts into meat.
3. Heat oil in wok near smoking point. Reduce heat to... - 31.3485
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and cook the garlic in it for a minute; add onion to it and cook till soft, similarly, cook the bacon
3. Add it to an electric mixer along with cookied rice,... - 45.0446
Pancake Sausage Rollups
Combine dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg in a large bowl; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Rinse blueberries packaged with pancake mix, and drain well.
Fold blueberries into batter.
Brush the bottom of a 10-inch crepe pan or... - 32.7987
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 39.0639
1. Starting a day ahead, rinse dried beans and soak covered with cold water in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, soak the salt cured beef, pigtail in cool water overnight also but change the water a couple of times.
2. For making seasoning paste... - 98.6143
Medley Picnic Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in shortening and margarine until crumbly.
Add ice water; mix well.
Roll into rectangle on lightly floured surface.
Line baking dish with pastry, leaving 1 inch for overlap; sprinkle with 1/2... - 47.5963