- » Cooked Russian Dressing
Cooked Russian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked russian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked russian dressing recipes.
Simple Russian Dressing
Russian Dressing has a Cool taste. The mayonnaise and chilli sauce gives the Russian Dressing Piquant taste. - 18.5094
Russian Dressing A L Audelan
Russian Dressing A L Audelan is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Russian Dressing A L Audelan, you will always crave for some more. - 20.6193
Chicken And Avocado Salad With Russian Dressing
First make the dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together well and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Chill for 15 minutes.
Skin the chicken and remove the me from the bones.
Cut the meat into bite size pieces and place in a serving dish.
Halve the avocados... - 42.2603
Russian Dressing With Vegetables
1. Simmer carrots in water until tender.
2. Puree tomato in blender or food processor. Add cooked carrots and water,
and blend with remaining ingredients until smooth. Chill - 31.4655
Russian Dressing! Here is a unique and tasty dressing that is sure to bowl your guests over. I served a bowl of chileed cooked vegetable salad in this dressing and my guests couldnt stop talking about it!!! Try the Russian Dressing! - 29.1948
Add 2 teaspoons each chopped green pepper, pimento and chives; 1/2 teaspoon paprika; 3 tablespoons chili sauce; and yolk of hard-cooked egg, sieved, to 1 cup mayonnaise. - 15.3898
Tossed Russian Salad With Walnut Dressing
Combine salad ingredients.
Process walnuts, garlic, and cayenne with metal blade .
Until nuts have formed a paste.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process with metal blade until onion is minced.
Pour over salad ingredients and toss lightly.
Serve in... - 35.4329
Cobb Salad With Russian Dressing
1. In a bowl, place lettuce, romaine, chicory, arrange tomato, avocado around the edge of bowl.
2. Mound chicken in center, and sprinkle with bacon.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk separately and sprinkle decoratively, along with chives, over top of... - 36.6964
1. Put the cottage cheese and vinegar in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add 1/4 cup tomato juice and blend or process until very smooth, adding more tomato juice if necessary.
2. Stir the egg into the dressing just before using. - 19.1487
I had to make a dozen copies of this Russian Dressing recipe for my relatives who kept asking for it.And so I thought I very well post this Russian Dressing recipe. A good recipe you can try your hands at. - 19.9686
Russian Dressing is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Russian Dressing is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 27.4769
Cook sugar and water till mixture spins a thread (232°).
Combine remaining ingredients ; beat in syrup.
Chill. - 32.7947
Bacon Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
To Prepare Dressing: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To Prepare Sandwiches: In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion... - 30.6559
This Russian dressing is one of my passions when it comes to salad toppings. I love its strong fish flavors. Try this colorful dressing on your salads. Feel free to discuss about this Russian dressing with me. - 23.7955
1) In a small bowl, place together mayonnaise all the ingredients.
2) Using whisk beat until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
4) Use the Russian Dressing on desired salad. - 39.7404
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate. Use as required. Makes 3/4 cup. - 32.0816
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 96.1539
Russian Salad Dressing
1. Mix the green pepper, pimiento, chives and catsup with the egg yolk. Stir into the mayonnaise. Chill.
2. Russian Dressing is particularly good on crisp head lettuce; with other vegetable salads, with fish salads, gelatin-molded fish and vegetable mixtures. - 25.4114
Russian Dressing A L Audelan
1. Mix the mayonnaise and the beets until the dressing is an even pink hue. If horseradish is used, mix it in thoroughly. Caviar should be folded in carefully but thoroughly. Add the salt.
2. Refrigerate the dressing at least two hours before serving. - 26.6008
Blt Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion with 1/4 of the tomato... - 33.5799
Russian Style Creamy Dressing
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
3) Use the dressing over your favorite salad and enjoy. - 28.5112
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Oeufs A La Russe Eggs Russian Style
1. In 4 separate ramekins, place an artichoke heart each.
2. Top with 1 teaspoon caviar each.
3. Place the ramekins in the oven to heat the artichokes.
4. Remove from the oven carefully place a poached egg on the artichoke heart.
5. Spoon... - 34.7778
Mix all vegetables except beets with French dressing, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Drain and save dressing; mix 1 tablespoon with mayonnaise, add to vegetables along with beets, and toss well.
Mound on lettuce and top with capers. - 36.248
Russian Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, prepare dressing in a large bowl.
Drain potatoes, cool, peel, and dice directly into dressing.
Also dice apples into dressing (to prevent... - 34.792
Russian Salad With Beetroot
Russian Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Russian Salad recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 22.3218
Russian Salad (salata Roseiki)
Mix olive oil and vinegar and pour over vegetables; allow to marinate 1 to 2 hours.
Mix vegetables and parsley with enough mayonnaise to bind together (about 1 cup).
Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with capers to serve. - 34.6957
Make dressing: In blender, combine first 5 ingredients; blend 10 seconds.
Pour over chilled vegetables and ham; mix.
Marinate 1 hour.
Before serving, add sour cream; toss.
Season to taste. - 35.9886
Russian Macedoine Salad
Rinse and dry kidney beans.
Toss with the next five ingredients.
Cover and chill, at least 2 hours.
At serving time, blot beets with absorbent paper and toss with the salad.
Season to taste.
Line a bowl with crisp salad greens and... - 40.9294
Russian Salad With Ham
1. Combine all the vegetables in a bowl, add oil, vinegar and seasoning.
2. Chill for several hours, turning it round in the dressing.
3. Pour mayonnaise over it just before serving. - 28.0917
Easy Vegetable Russian Salad
Prepare and cook all the vegetables (or use canned or bottled vegetables).
Drain them well.
Divide the cauliflower into small sprigs, dice all the other vegetables except the peas.
Skin and slice the tomatoes.
Line a border mould with aspic jelly and decorate... - 44.223
1. Wash and clean celery. Store the pale leaves for garnishing.
2. Shred few outer stalks and soak in cold water.
3. Dice the remaining stalks.
4. In a bowl mix diced celery, apple and beetroot.
5. Add mayonnaise and blend.
6.... - 41.8044
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
All you have to do is to follow these simple instructions and you get a perfect result for Tempeh Reuben. Tempeh Reuben is a great dish you can think for your next party. Get ready! - 41.3038
Healthy Chicken Waldorf Salad
Healthy chicken waldorf salad is a healthier take on the famous Russian salad. That salad sure looks very light and ultimately jazzy too. You will definitely like its crunchy texture and lush flavors. Watch this video for this cool recipe. - 114.331
Place steel blade in work bowl; add first 4 ingredients.
Process with on/off turns till chopped.
Remove to bowl; stir in Homemade Mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Serve with fish. - 31.414
Tartar Sauce Deluxe
1. Into the blender container, put together sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chopped hard-cooked egg, pickle relish, chopped green onion, and sauterne; blend until smooth.
2. Refrigerate sauce until sauce is thoroughly... - 40.5621
Tartar Sauce Deluxe
Blend together 1/2 cup dairy sour cream; 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing; 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped; 2 tablespoons pickle relish; 2 tablespoons chopped green onion; and 2 tablespoons sauterne.
Garnish with sieved egg yolk and sliced... - 21.6205
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled, at least 2 hours.
4) Serve the tartar sauce with grilled meat and fish. - 35.0917
Blender Tartar Sauce
1. Into the blender container, put together all ingredients and blend until mixture is chunky.
2. Refrigerate sauce until chilled thoroughly.
3. Serve Blender Tartar Sauce with fish fingers or fish fillets. - 37.499
Rueben Sandwiches With Beef
1. Place bread on a baking tray lined with paper towelling.Top with corned beef. Spread dressing over corned beef. Cover sauerkraut and place 2 pieces cheese on each.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 5 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sandwich is heated... - 24.9621
Three Ingredient Chicken
Three Ingredient Chicken is for those who hate complicated cooking to the core. Just the Russian dressing, chicken and onion and you would get just what you were looking for. The perfect flavor combination makes Three Ingredient Chicken a perfect meal. - 22.734
Hearty Meat Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except peas; mix well.
Add peas and toss gently
Chill before serving.
If desired, garnish with parsley
Rice makes a pleasant change from the usual seafood-macaroni combinations. - 29.8264
Crusty Swiss Ham Pie
Try this Crusty Swiss Ham Pie recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Crusty Swiss Ham Pie will surely give you a huge fan following! - 30.5849
Chicken Deli Casserole
1. Place half of the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Drizzle on about 1/3 cup of the dressing. Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken. Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts. Drizzle another... - 25.7157
Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot; pour water over them.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until tender.
Arrange ribs on broiler pan; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Make sauce by combining salad dressing and pineapple... - 37.451
Saucy Apricot Glazed Chicken
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the apricot preserves, dressing, and dry soup mix until well blended. Arrange 3 of the chicken breast halves in the bottom of a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Spoon a fourth of the apricot mixture on top. Add 3 more layers... - 23.0886
Pepper Steak Salad Cups
Combine Russian salad dressing, soy sauce, and ginger, stir well.
Add beef, mushrooms, sprouts, and broccoli, toss gently.
Cover salad, and chill, stirring occasionally.
Cut off tops of peppers, remove seeds.
Spoon beef mixture into peppers. - 33.8653
Sweet And Tangy Chicken
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange chicken in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, with thickest meaty pieces to outside edges.
In small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion soup mix, dressing and preserves.
Pour over chicken.
Cook on... - 34.4069
In medium saucepan combine salad dressing, water, onion, garlic, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; add frozen artichoke hearts.
Cook hearts till tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped pimiento; chill.
Cut chilled chicken into cubes.
At... - 42.5916
In large skillet, brown meat and onion; drain fat.
Stir in dry taco seasoning mix and water; simmer 10 minutes over low heat.
Line separate salad owls or plates with lettuce; sprinkle with corn chips.
Mound about 1/2 cup beef mixture in center; sprinkle with... - 37.3813
Jellied Ham Molds
1. Set 6 individual molds in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse them with cold water but do not dry them.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Let cool partially, then add the lemon juice. Let cool until it... - 34.8104
Shrimp Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Scoop out egg yolks; blend with all ingredi ents except whites.
Fill egg whites.
Serve on lettuce leaves with dressing. - 27.8435
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise with Russian dressing.
2. In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce and endive.
3. Top with beef, salami, cheese, and egg slices.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle dressing... - 39.3776
1. Place bread on a baking tray lined with paper toweling.
Top with corned beef. Spread dressing over corned beef. Cover with sauerkraut and place 2 pieces cheese on each.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 5) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until... - 23.8355
Savannah Tearoom Chicken Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, toss chicken with Russian dressing to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
2. About 1 hour before serving, add celery, green and red grapes, pecans, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to chicken. Stir to mix well. Season with salt... - 31.1177
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk seperately and keep aside for garnish.
4. In a large salad bowl, place iceberg, romaine and chicory... - 44.764
In skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Add chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Set aside and keep warm.
In saucepan combine undrained green beans and kidney beans; heat and drain.
In skillet fry... - 44.7264
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
Combine lettuce and endive in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, salami, cheese, and egg slices atop greens.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise and Russian dressing. - 30.472
Scrub and quarter potatoes. Cook, covered, in lightly salted, boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender. Drain and cool.
On eight 8- or 9-inch skewers, alternately thread potatoes, ham, and green pepper. Place kabobs on the unheated rack of a broiler... - 26.2918
Cold Crab Supreme
The cold crab supreme is a gelatin and crabmeat salad mold. Herbed and flavored with mayonnaise, the cold crab supreme is chilled and best served with eggs, shrimp and parsley garnish with russian dressing. - 36.7777
Oriental Pepper Steak Salad Cups
Blend together dressing, soy sauce and ginger in medium-size shallow baking dish.
Add beef, mushrooms, bean sprouts and broccoli.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight.
Spoon beef mixture into pepper cups; wrap and... - 27.7148
Jarlsberg Reuben Sandwich
Spread dressing on each bread slice. Divide corned beef, Sauerkraut and Jarlsberg evenly to make 2 sandwiches. Cover each with bread slice (dressing side down). Grill each sandwich in hot buttered pan, turning once, until both sides are golden brown. Cut... - 19.3865
Barbecued Hawaiian Chicken
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, 15 minutes, giving dish a quarter turn every 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken to barbecue grill and grill over hot coals for 5 minutes.
Combine the preserves, salad dressing, and... - 31.9857
1) In a salad bowl, assemble salad by putting lettuce, romaine and chicory in it.
2) Put the tomato and avocado around edge of bowl.
3) Heap chicken in center and sprinkle bacon.
4) Now, cut egg white and yolk separately, then sprinkle, with chives,... - 42.6381
Western Omelette Sandwiches
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; add onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Add egg mixture and ham to onion mixture in... - 32.0608
1) Grease a 1 1/2- quart mold with oil.
2) Add gelatin into 1/4 cup cold water and soften.
3) Add over hot water and dissolve.
4) Add in the lemon juice and salad dressing.
5) Stir till the mix forms a smooth sauce, then remove from the... - 42.1756
Chicken And Tomato Salad Mold
1. Simmer, tomato juice, onion, salt, pepper for 15 minutes and strain.
2. Stir in dissolved gelatine. Mix well.
3. Add grated carrots and cheese, sugar and lemon juice. Chill slightly.
4. As mixture begins to thicken, add chopped chicken and macaroni, mix... - 44.4925
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
This Aladdin's Salad Bowl recipe is from family cookbook and you can be rest assured that it works. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. The Aladdin's Salad Bowl is made with beef which... - 29.0759
Sweet And Saucy Beef Liver
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook onions, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, trim membrane from beef liver. With knife, cut liver into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
3. Add liver to onions in... - 25.607
Reuben Cheese Sandwich
Reuben get Deli Delight is a yummy sandwich that I just cant seem to get enough off. A friend of mine had come over with her family for tea and i served them these yummy Reuben Deli Delight just yesterday.. they loved it and she took this Reuben Deli Delight... - 33.426
Crab Wild Rice Salad
Cook rice following package directions; cool.
Mix together crab meat and lemon juice.
Combine rice, crab, green pepper, pimiento, and parsley.
Blend together mayonnaise, Russian salad dressing, and salt.
Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetable-crab mixture and... - 38.1808
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake, turning once, for 7 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, tomatoes, and bacon. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Spoon the dressing over... - 30.9458
Reuben Meat Roll
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 12- x 10-inch rectangle on heavy-duty plastic wrap that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and pimiento in a small bowl.
Spread sauerkraut mixture... - 41.8693
Cold Meat Salad
Use pork, lamb, veal or any combination.
Combine meat, celery, pickle, onion and French dressing.
Drain and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix with Russian dressing and serve on a bed of salad greens.
Garnish with parsley and stuffed olives.
For... - 32.2194
Waldorf Salad A La Russe
Combine and chill for marinade: oil, vinegar, seasonings and lemon juice.
Layer sliced avocados and mushrooms on platter.
Marinate in dressing 1 hour. - 22.7651
Chicken Wild Rice Salad
Advance preparation: Cook rice mix according to package directions; cool.
Combine chicken, green pepper, and pimiento.
Stir in rice.
Mix mayonnaise, Russian dressing, juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss with rice mixture.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before... - 41.9831
Spread 2 tablespoons Russian dressing on one side of each of 4 slices of bread.
Place 1 cheese slice on each bread slice.
Divide sauerkraut and corned beef among sandwiches.
Spread mustard on remaining 4 slices of bread, and place on top of sandwiches,... - 34.6928
Baked Chicken With Oranges
1) Take two baking dishes.
2) Arrange each dish with half of the chicken pieces.
3) Mix Russian dressing and mayonnaise.
4) Coat the chicken pieces well with this mixture.
5) Cover and cook each dish of chicken separately for 20 minutes.
6) In a dish,... - 40.6298
Hot Ham 'n' Cheese
Cut cheese into 4 thick slices.
Spread 4 toasted muffin halves with Russian dressing, using 1 tblsp. for each.
Top each with one tomato slice, one fourth of the ham and one fourth of the turkey.
Place cheese slice on top.
Arrange prepared muffin halves in... - 33.0034
Shrimp Cucumber Salad
Combine shrimp, celery, green pepper, and cucumber.
Just before serving, combine Russian dressing, lemon juice, and salt; add to shrimp mixture and toss. - 31.0058
Line a 12x8x2" (2-qt.) glass baking dish with paper towels.
Spread 4 slices toasted bread with Russian dressing.
Place bread in prepared baking dish.
Top each with one fourth of the corned beef, one fourth of the sauerkraut and one fourth of the Swiss... - 31.6854
Seafood Cocktail Salad
1. For dressing in a bowl stir together Russian Salad Dressing and cocktail sauce.
2. To get a drizzling consistency dressing stir in a little water and if desired with cover let it chill.
3. In a medium bowl toss together shrimp, crabmeat and 3... - 44.6484
Convection Baked Sweet And Tangy Chicken
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Arrange chicken in 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish.
Combine dressing, preserves, mayonnaise and onion soup mix. Pour over chicken.
Convection Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. - 22.6425
Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Ghill at least 30 minutes before serving. - 23.0515
Oriental Chicken Salad
1 In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, except lettuce.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Serve immediately on a bed of lettuce. - 38.5243
Cut bologna into 3/4-inch slices and if desired remove skin.
Alternate bologna, pineapple, potatoes, green pepper and olives on wooden or metal skewers.
Arrange on shallow platter or baking dish.
Brush with marmalade.
Cook, uncovered, 4 minutes.
Add tomat - 26.7924
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange chicken in 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
Baste generously; turn chicken over and... - 28.1727
Chicken Wild Rice Salad
Chicken Wild Rice Salad is quite a salad variety and you can add your own twist by adding ingredients of your choice. This is a make ahead salad and is required to refrigerate 24 hours before serving. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and... - 45.0044
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Sweet And Sour Chicken is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Sweet And Sour Chicken; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 27.3067
Fruited Sweet Sour Pork
1) Take a pan and heat it to 350 degrees F.
2) Melt the margarine or butter in it.
3) Add the pork to sauté it for 2-3 minutes or until it is brown in color.
4) Drain the pineapple and retain ¾ of the syrup.
5) Take a bowl and mix the Russian... - 48.3329
Tangy Green Beans
In a 1-quart casserole combine beans and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or till nearly tender, stirring once to separate beans.
Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together salad dressing, green... - 31.2002
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw is a sumptuous meat roll. I often make this for the weekend luncheons so that everyone ca savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw. - 32.8958