- » Cooked Russian Dressing
Cooked Russian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked russian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked russian dressing recipes.
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX until well blended. - 25.6691
Simple Russian Dressing
Russian Dressing has a Cool taste. The mayonnaise and chilli sauce gives the Russian Dressing Piquant taste. - 16.129
Tossed Russian Salad With Walnut Dressing
Combine salad ingredients.
Process walnuts, garlic, and cayenne with metal blade .
Until nuts have formed a paste.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process with metal blade until onion is minced.
Pour over salad ingredients and toss lightly.
Serve in... - 33.1477
Add 2 teaspoons each chopped green pepper, pimento and chives; 1/2 teaspoon paprika; 3 tablespoons chili sauce; and yolk of hard-cooked egg, sieved, to 1 cup mayonnaise. - 13.6193
Russian Dressing A L Audelan
Russian Dressing A L Audelan is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Russian Dressing A L Audelan, you will always crave for some more. - 18.7286
Russian Dressing! Here is a unique and tasty dressing that is sure to bowl your guests over. I served a bowl of chileed cooked vegetable salad in this dressing and my guests couldnt stop talking about it!!! Try the Russian Dressing! - 27.3861
Russian Dressing With Vegetables
1. Simmer carrots in water until tender.
2. Puree tomato in blender or food processor. Add cooked carrots and water,
and blend with remaining ingredients until smooth. Chill - 30.2352
Chicken And Avocado Salad With Russian Dressing
First make the dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together well and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Chill for 15 minutes.
Skin the chicken and remove the me from the bones.
Cut the meat into bite size pieces and place in a serving dish.
Halve the avocados... - 39.9768
1. Put the cottage cheese and vinegar in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add 1/4 cup tomato juice and blend or process until very smooth, adding more tomato juice if necessary.
2. Stir the egg into the dressing just before using. - 16.7066
I had to make a dozen copies of this Russian Dressing recipe for my relatives who kept asking for it.And so I thought I very well post this Russian Dressing recipe. A good recipe you can try your hands at. - 17.77
This Russian dressing is one of my passions when it comes to salad toppings. I love its strong fish flavors. Try this colorful dressing on your salads. Feel free to discuss about this Russian dressing with me. - 21.4732
Cobb Salad With Russian Dressing
1. In a bowl, place lettuce, romaine, chicory, arrange tomato, avocado around the edge of bowl.
2. Mound chicken in center, and sprinkle with bacon.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk separately and sprinkle decoratively, along with chives, over top of... - 35.2867
Russian Dressing is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Russian Dressing is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 25.4358
Cook sugar and water till mixture spins a thread (232°).
Combine remaining ingredients ; beat in syrup.
Chill. - 31.2837
Bacon Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
To Prepare Dressing: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To Prepare Sandwiches: In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion... - 28.0997
1) In a small bowl, place together mayonnaise all the ingredients.
2) Using whisk beat until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
4) Use the Russian Dressing on desired salad. - 39.851
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate. Use as required. Makes 3/4 cup. - 31.8399
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 97.7342
Russian Salad Dressing
1. Mix the green pepper, pimiento, chives and catsup with the egg yolk. Stir into the mayonnaise. Chill.
2. Russian Dressing is particularly good on crisp head lettuce; with other vegetable salads, with fish salads, gelatin-molded fish and vegetable mixtures. - 23.6652
Russian Dressing A L Audelan
1. Mix the mayonnaise and the beets until the dressing is an even pink hue. If horseradish is used, mix it in thoroughly. Caviar should be folded in carefully but thoroughly. Add the salt.
2. Refrigerate the dressing at least two hours before serving. - 26.4463
Blt Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion with 1/4 of the tomato... - 31.9822
Russian Style Creamy Dressing
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
3) Use the dressing over your favorite salad and enjoy. - 27.1606
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 43.6245
Oeufs A La Russe Eggs Russian Style
1. In 4 separate ramekins, place an artichoke heart each.
2. Top with 1 teaspoon caviar each.
3. Place the ramekins in the oven to heat the artichokes.
4. Remove from the oven carefully place a poached egg on the artichoke heart.
5. Spoon... - 32.3694
Mix all vegetables except beets with French dressing, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Drain and save dressing; mix 1 tablespoon with mayonnaise, add to vegetables along with beets, and toss well.
Mound on lettuce and top with capers. - 33.9765
Russian Salad With Beetroot
Russian Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Russian Salad recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 20.759
Russian Salad (salata Roseiki)
Mix olive oil and vinegar and pour over vegetables; allow to marinate 1 to 2 hours.
Mix vegetables and parsley with enough mayonnaise to bind together (about 1 cup).
Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with capers to serve. - 33.2103
Make dressing: In blender, combine first 5 ingredients; blend 10 seconds.
Pour over chilled vegetables and ham; mix.
Marinate 1 hour.
Before serving, add sour cream; toss.
Season to taste. - 34.7176
Russian Macedoine Salad
Rinse and dry kidney beans.
Toss with the next five ingredients.
Cover and chill, at least 2 hours.
At serving time, blot beets with absorbent paper and toss with the salad.
Season to taste.
Line a bowl with crisp salad greens and... - 39.1256
Russian Salad With Ham
1. Combine all the vegetables in a bowl, add oil, vinegar and seasoning.
2. Chill for several hours, turning it round in the dressing.
3. Pour mayonnaise over it just before serving. - 25.5574
Easy Vegetable Russian Salad
Prepare and cook all the vegetables (or use canned or bottled vegetables).
Drain them well.
Divide the cauliflower into small sprigs, dice all the other vegetables except the peas.
Skin and slice the tomatoes.
Line a border mould with aspic jelly and decorate... - 41.5126
1. Wash and clean celery. Store the pale leaves for garnishing.
2. Shred few outer stalks and soak in cold water.
3. Dice the remaining stalks.
4. In a bowl mix diced celery, apple and beetroot.
5. Add mayonnaise and blend.
6.... - 40.4071
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5406
All you have to do is to follow these simple instructions and you get a perfect result for Tempeh Reuben. Tempeh Reuben is a great dish you can think for your next party. Get ready! - 39.0182
Russian Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, prepare dressing in a large bowl.
Drain potatoes, cool, peel, and dice directly into dressing.
Also dice apples into dressing (to prevent... - 33.1651
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 41.6209
Healthy Chicken Waldorf Salad
Healthy chicken waldorf salad is a healthier take on the famous Russian salad. That salad sure looks very light and ultimately jazzy too. You will definitely like its crunchy texture and lush flavors. Watch this video for this cool recipe. - 143.987
Rueben Sandwiches With Beef
1. Place bread on a baking tray lined with paper towelling.Top with corned beef. Spread dressing over corned beef. Cover sauerkraut and place 2 pieces cheese on each.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 5 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sandwich is heated... - 22.446