- » Cooked Pulao
Cooked Pulao Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked pulao recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked pulao recipes.
Gos No Pulao ( Mutton Pulao )
1. Divide the rice into two portions. Boil
one half with a pinch of Jelabi colour and
2 bay leaves in salted water. Drain the
rice and set aside.
Cook the other half in salted water with 2 bay leaves and when soft, drain and set aside.
2. Grind all the spices... - 35.9177
Homemade Onion Peas Pulao
Expecting guests at home and wondering how to 'wow' them? Simple, just include this flavored rice recipe in your spread and treat them to a meal they are like to remember for long. Very easy to make, onion peas pulao melds different textures and taste... - 110.209
Soak the rice in water for about 1 hour before cooking.
Wash the meat well.
Remove any fatty bits.
Put it into the pressure cooker along with the whole spices, salt and 2 cups water.
Close the cooker and put it on high heat.
Let it come to maximum... - 42.1548
Easy Peas Pulao
Very easy to prepare. Ideal recipe for Bachelors. - 44.6151
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 46.5574
Indian Chicken Pulao
This is a simple Indian Chicken Pulao that goes really well with any curry. You can add your favorite meat to this dish and enjoy it even more. Watch this video to get the exact recipe. - 122.168
Mutton pulao is a rice and mutton preparation that can be served as a full meal on its own. made with basmati rice with mutton and onions, the mutton pulao is filling and flavorful. Cooked in the microwave with a medley of spices, the mutton pulao can be... - 44.0504
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous five star hotel, gave me this mushroom pulao recipe. Mushroom Pulao is a delicious Indian pulao .It is a very popular wedding dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It... - 54.4196
Indian Vegetable Pulao
The Indian vegetable rice is a complete meal by itself. You may or may not add any side dish to this recipe. It is just perfect, when served with plain yogurt or a plate of fresh salad or savory mango pickle. Within 15 minutes you can serve a great meal for... - 126.139
Lehzat Wallo Pulao
1. Wash the basmati rice twice. Take a large vessel half full of water and set it to heat. When the water starts bubbling add salt to taste, two tablespoons ghee and the four bay leaves. Allow the rice to par boil, it should not be completely cooked but hard.... - 33.0157
Dumbo Marghi Pulao Bharelo
1. You can leave the head of the lamb on or get it chopped off. I prefer the latter. Get your butcher to clean the lamb well. Wash it inside and out twice.
2. Make the chicken pulao as given in this book. Use 5 gms. of saffron in the rice and stuff the lamb... - 29.4153
Sado Gos No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and set aside.
2. Slice all the onions finely. Deep fry half and set aside. In a large /essel fry the remaining onions in half cup ghee. When golden brown add the bay leaves, badian, elcha and the washed rice. Stir, add two litres water and... - 28.4227
Spicy Peas Pulao
Pulao is a spicy South Asian rice dish with lots of seasonings, meat and vegetables. Watch chef Rula showing how to make Peas Pulao in a typical Indian style with aromatic whole spices, fresh green peas and some seasonings. Good with Naan and Chicken Tikka... - 104.154
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander
3. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a... - 46.165
Mamma No Simla Marcha Bharelo Pulao
1. Chop the onions in slices, and slowly cook them in one cup ghee. Add the whole spices and washed rice and cook till soft. The rice should not be lumpy, or soggy or spongy. Spread it out on a large thali.
2. Wash the capsicums, remove seeds and the stalks... - 34.1212
Soonamai No Keri No Pulao
1. Wash the mutton and marinate for half an hour in salt and ginger-garlic paste. Chop two onions finely and fry along with two tablespoons of ghee in a vessel over medium flame. When the onions turn golden add the peppercorns, mutton, powdered masalas and... - 28.9544
Meva Ne Tarkari No Pulao
I. Wash the rice twice and set aside. Chop the onion finely and place in a large pan which has a well fitting lid. Add three tablespoons ghee. When the onion turns golden put in the whole spices and the washed rice and fry lightly. Add salt and four cups of... - 30.0897
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 42.0883
Macchi Ne Tambota No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in a large pan of salted water to which add 3 tablespoons of ghee, the bay leaves and peppercorns. When soft strain the rice through a colander and sprinkle half the coriander.
2. Grind the masalas with the help of a quarter cup water. Set... - 31.0731
Sunna Na Dana No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker or set a large pan of salted water to boil. Add a quarter cup of pure ghee, the whole spices and boil rice till cooked. Drain in a colander.
2. Heat the saffron on a tava and crumble it in half a cup of boiling... - 31.1168
Sabsige Soppu Pulao
Wash basmati rice and soak in water and drain it and keep aside.Cut tomatoes into big pieces and grind it along with ginger, garlic and green chillies with little water. Heat Ghee and Oil in a Cooker, add cloves cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamom fry for a... - 20.4525
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 36.1097
Freny No Kofta No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and cook with one tablespoon ghee, bay leaves and salt to taste, in the usual way till the grains are separated.
2. To the mince add the salt, pepper, ginger-garlic paste, six finely chopped green chillies, half of the finely chopped... - 29.297
Green Peas Pulao
keep cooker on gas put oil when it is heated add cinamon,cloves,jeera fry for a sec.then add chopped onion,green chillies, ginger garlic paste,fry till raw smell goes.then add peas and rice stir it nicely.then add 2 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk ,salt and... - 21.9981
Badshahi Kesari Pulao
1. Wash the chopped meat, apply salt and marinate in the ginger-garlic paste.
2. Grind all the spices in a mixer.
3. Heat the saffron on an iron skillet till crisp. Crumble between your finger tips, add to the curd and whip it lightly. Add the spices and the... - 35.7123
Nargolio Kolmi No Pulao
1. Boil the rice in a large pan of salted water. Pound the lemon grass and add it to the rice. When soft, strain the rice in a colander and remove the lemon grass.
2. Heat the saffron gently on an iron skillet and when crisp, crumble with your finger tips on... - 35.5036
This Makhana pulao is just what you need to add both beauty and taste to your table. A simple and easy to make rice preparation - try this truly irresistible mouthwatering delight. Make your day with a great meal. - 46.478
1. Cook the rice in two portions. Make one white and the other use saffron colour. Mix half the sliced, fine onions into the cooked rice. If you wish you can boil the rice in water along with the spices and drain it when cooked or cook it in the spices till... - 33.7803
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.7106
Kaju Saathe Khichdi Pulao
1. Wash the rice well. Heat the fried onions in a little ghee and add the whole spices, turmeric, salt, little water and bring to a quick boil. Add the rice. Immediately keep on simmer and when rice is half cooked add the milk of 2 coconuts and the ground... - 26.6125
1. Divide the rice into 2 portions, boil one in salted water along with one bay leaf. Drain when soft. Boil the other portion in salted water along with the one bay leaf and the jelabi colour. Drain when soft. Melt half cup ghee and pour over both the... - 27.9022
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 127.742
Heat oil in pan, over medium heat.
Add all ingredients, except water, stir for 1 minute.
Add boiling water, add salt to taste, bring to boil, cover, simmer on low until all the water is absorbed (approx 20-25 mins ) and rice is cooked. - 36.4548
1. Marinate mutton in curd along with salt, ginger-garlic paste.
2. Brown long sliced onions in ghee. Take out. Add mutton and fry till nearly done. Take out.
3. Now add rice to the same ghee and fry.
4. Alternate layers of rice and mutton and mix rest of the... - 31.8683
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.377
Pulao - Rice With Red Cabbage
All those who are looking for some rice recipes, should really try this one. Chef Bhavna makes red cabbage rice in the video. They are cooked together. The rice looks nice and colorful. You can serve the rice with pickle or raita, as you like. So do try out... - 96.9999
First make the stock: Place all the ingredients in a heavy pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
Strain and discard all the whole spices.
Remove the chops from the stock, discard... - 47.2001
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
The mixed vegetable pulao is a rice preparation prepared with fragrant basmati rice and vegetables. Cooked in a microwave, the mixed vegetable pulao is made with potatoes, cauliflower, peas and beans and flavored with cumin, red chilies, coriander powder and... - 40.6682