High Protein Bar
- » Cooked Protein Bar
Cooked Protein Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked protein bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked protein bar recipes.
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 113.081
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 133.09
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
High Protein Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the egg white, pumpkin, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl put stevia, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder... - 0
Cooking Bar-b-que Bbq Pork Roast
You don’t have a grill but want to make barbecue at home? Then, this video on Barbecue Pork Roast in pot by Dave is just for you. On popular demand, he makes this recipe for all those who want to make Barbecue Pork Roast without a grill. He is very... - 101.225
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
Homemade Snickers Bar
Chewy chocolate and caramel goodness but homemade! If you can melt and pour, you can definitely make these. Quality + quantity! - 0
Gluten Free Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Remove the bowl from microwave, add in the confectioner sugar, brown sugar and... - 0
Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter Bars
If you are someone who swear by peanut butter and chocolate, then this delightful buttery-chocolate treat will surely impress. This looks and tastes so good people will never believe it only takes 20 minutes to put together. Betty shows how to whisk up these... - 93.3639
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.8268
No Bake Nutella Bars
1. Place a large saucepan on heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add sugar, milk, and cocoa. Mix well. Bring it to a boil, and cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat, and drop nutella in it.
4. Drop vanilla, and whisk well.
5. Throw rolled... - 103.535
Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars come from another cook. She has great recipes and a lot of cool tips! As she says, if you like Mounds bars you will love these. They have a chewy filling that is hard to beat! Chocolate coconut bars with a
nice rich crust and topping and a... - 112.297
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars
If there is a nice slice of this Crispy Apple Cheesecake sitting on our plates, we would definitely oblige. It tastes like magic. You can make this super moist cheesecake within the snap of a finger. So folks, watch and learn how to make this from this video!... - 122.826
Breakfast Treats With Whole Grain Energy Bars
If you are skipping breakfast often due to lack of time to prepare anything, try this! Quick and easy, delicious whole grain energy bar brings the convenience of a great breakfast option. Camilla sparks with her novel ideas to make cooking so easy. - 107.48
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
This is an fantastic video shows how to prepare rice krispy cake. It combines peanut butter, chocolate and rice krispies to form a gooey yet crunchy cake. Chocolate goodness melts in your mouth giving a great treat. It is a great snack for kids. - 98.5428
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
Fruit And Nut Breakfast Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with a sheet of wax paper over bottom and up sides of pan; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine raisins with flour, tossing to coat. Add oats,... - 38.984
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Braised Lamb Shanks - Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes according to your favorite recipe.
3. In a saute pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and throw in the seasoned lamb shanks.Cook them until they are browned evenly.
4. In... - 94.3277
Bar-b-que Pulled Pork Sandwiches In The Crock Pot
1. In a grill pan with oil, lightly brown the pork tenderloin. Once done, remove the pork and using a sharp knife, chop the pork into 3/4 chunks and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the barbecue sauce, onion, chili... - 0
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bars! An Easy Chocolate Treat
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9 x 13 baking pan with baking spray.
3. In a bowl combine the flour with the baking soda and salt, mix well and keep it aside.
4. In another large bowl combine both the sugar and butter using a hand... - 0
Chefs Diet Video Recipe - Home Made Fig Bars
Do you like figs? How about adding a little twist to the figs and making rich, moist and satisfying fig bars that your kids are sure to love. Here the chef illustrates step by step instructions to make homemade healthy fig bars right from the scratch. These... - 105.225
Todd Wilbur On Gayle King's Show Part 2
If you would like to clone commercial food in your kitchen a la Gayle King style, this recipe video would help you. Todd Wilbur shares a recipe that is a clear winner, so far replicating the store-bought pizza. Try this and we are sure you will be hooked to t... - 97.408
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 107.18
How To Make Chicken 65
This is an amazing Chicken 65 recipe reminiscent of my times in India. Served at every Restaurant and Bar, this is a perfect snack to accompany good friends and drinks. - 0
Buffalo Wings - Oven Baked
The super bowl is here and you have invited all your friends at home but don't know what to cook? Don’t worry, check out the yummy and delicious Hot Chicken Wings. A great recipe for such an occasion. Mke sure you make plenty of chicken wings, you don't... - 132.146
Spanish Seafood Paella
Here is a great recipe for all of you, who loves to eat authentic paella. Traditional paella is prepared by adding plenty of seafood, which actually enhances the flavor. Watch this video and try your hand to cook this by yourself. Serve a delicious Spanish... - 113.625
1. Place tenderloins in a non-metal container and stir in about 3/4 cup Teriyaki marinade. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot. Place a sheet of baking paper... - 21.7997
Peanut Butter Icing
Combine peanut butter, milk, and sugar in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Drizzle over cooked bar mixture.
Cool completely before cutting. - 28.9857
Perfect Bone Steak
1. Bring the steaks to room temperate. Mix garlic, oil and salt and pepper together. Rub onto both sides of the steak. Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot and oil the grill bars. Arrange the steaks and sear for one... - 31.9581
Honey Balsamic Barbequed Drumsticks
1. Rinse and dry drumsticks with paper towel. Place in a single layer in a non-metal dish. Mix honey, vinegar, ginger, salt and pepper together and pour over drumsticks. Stand 1 hour or longer in refrigerator.
2. Heat barbecue or grill until hot. Place a wire... - 29.1074
Mamie Eisenhower S Fudge
Line a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside.
In a large heatproof bowl, combine the candy bars, chocolate chips and marsh-mallow creme; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the... - 42.905
Death By Chocolate
Are you looking for a recipe for death by chocolate? Take a look at this excellent video that shares a easy recipe for this incredibly delicious dessert. This is a cake loaded with plenty of chocolate. It is the kahula or strong coffee topping that makes this... - 103.61
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 104.119
1. Mix all patty ingredients together and knead a little with one hand to distribute ingredients and make it fine in texture. Cover and rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes. With wet hands, form into small flat patties about 2'hem in diameter. Place on a flat... - 39.4535
Betty's Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This is a high energy snack. It’s full of oats making it so delicious that one cannot resist. You can also make granola bars with this recipe. Do watch the video before trying the recipe at home. - 120.68
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings are hot favorite for almost everyone. You can make it more delicious by adding some Mediterranean spices. How to do that? Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and procedure. Once you know, you can have your favorite... - 114.833
Wegmans Tortellini With Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes
You will feel like you just learned the secret to preparing a restaurant pasta specialty....this one will become a regular for sure. Absolutely delicious! Guaranteed on the dinner table in 10 minutes. This is a great quick meal for a sudden dinner date! Watch... - 124.996
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Brown Rice Krispie Treats For Children
Eating and making Rice Krispy treats are a cooking right of passage for all kids — even the ones who don’t like to cook. It’s a lot of fun to do and making sweet, gooey goodies doesn’t get much easier than the that. - 95.5811
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to cook Chicken Enchilada Pizza. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Mexican flavored recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking... - 109.991
Mexican Chicken Napoleons
This easy take on a stacked appetizer will wow your guests with it's delicious Mexican flavor. Stacked in layers, you'd never guess it's light in fat and calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 107.192
Gluten Free Pizzas
Lizanne Falsetto, the CEO of thinkThin's all natural, sugar free protein bars and mother of two, shows you how to make delicious Gluten Free Pizza and turn cooking with the kids into a weekly ritual. Her show, Lizanne Naturally, focuses on easy portable... - 131.345
Timesaving German Chocolate Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 350°F.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine,... - 47.0567
Place chocolate in medium bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 2 to 5 minutes, or until melted, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in butter until melted.
Blend in eggs and egg yolks.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until very hot and thickened,... - 43.4176
Skewered Chicken Livers With Coriander
1. Place coriander pesto, crushed garlic, chopped ginger, oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Cut chicken livers into 2 through centre membrane and carefully stir into the coriander marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
2. Cut each bacon strip into 3... - 32.9756
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Marinate the pork in soy sauce, lemon juice, crushed garlic and four tablespoons of pineapple juice overnight
2. Drain the juices away and brown the pork in hot oil; add marinade and stock and allow to simmer for half an hour
3. Adrain away the... - 36.4317
Snickers Ice Cream Cake
Barry shows you how to make an incredibly simple, yet delicious Snickers Ice Cream Cake with a chocolate biscuit base. - 0
Penthouse Party With 3k, Kt And Cheri
Guest Chef Cheri of The Watering Mouth drops by to show Assunta and friend, Katie Biter an easy app and delicious cocktail. Try using this method to impress your guest at your next get together. - 0
Baked Spanish Omelet
Baked Spanish Omelet makes a great wholesome breakfast dish. This excellent video is here to show how the same can be cooked to easily in your kitchen. Watch this video for this healthy and tasty omelet recipe and get going! - 109.5
If you like eating mussels then you will enjoy this dish. The chef shows how to make mussels with shallots in the video. It's really tasty and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 106.982
Bbq Grilled Chicken
An easy cajun recipe, barbeque chicken would be a great outdoor delight. All you need to do it is to follow the simple way of preparing the dish with Beryl Stokes. Enjoy this grilled recipe with onion rings and fresh salad. - 83.5217
Wegmans Grilled Naan Pizza 2 Ways
For a fun family dinner or party appetizers, grilled pizza so easy. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. - 131.496
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? Watch this amazing video to prepare the best tasting Japanese sushi with green onion and tuna. The Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. This version inspiring version... - 98.8337
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt into a bowl.
Work in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in sugar and egg to form dough.
Knead lightly then wrap in plastic and refrigerate 1 hour.
Grate half the dough over base of 12 x 8 inch (30 x 20 cm)... - 42.9
Classic Grilled Cheese
All you sandwich lovers, will really enjoy this one. The Chef shows how to make this simple and tasty grilled cheese sandwich with prosciutto. It's so delicious and the sandwich is a combination of sweet, smoky and salty taste. So don't forget to check out... - 101.793
Southern Barbequed Chicken
1. Prepare the Southern Barbecue Sauce in advance. Place all ingredients into a stainless steel saucepan, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and continue to simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent from catching. Stand for 1 hour... - 41.9916
Wegmans Poached Etruscan Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this restaurant style salmon at home with ease.
There is no simpler way to cook fish than poaching. This recipe "ticks all the right boxes" because fish that is poached retains flavor, form and... - 132.507
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
The Yard Bird Sandwich
1.Make the brine by combining the salt, water and pepper. Brine the chicken in the salted water and crushed peppercorns for three hours.
2.Preheat grill ten minutes before cooking. Regulate the temperature to about 300 degree... - 111.144
Sauces Rubs Marinades
The barbecued yummy recipe from American cuisine is easy to prepare and this dish can be served as main dish. - 36.3014
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Indoor Smores Golden Grahams
Nikko reminds us about the Smores that we all had since we were kids. It is a dessert with marshmallow and chocolate sandwiched between a pair of graham cracker. Traditionally it is roasted on an open camp fire but these days camp fires are almost... - 94.5765
Korean Style Fried Chicken
Long day at work got you down? Brighten up your evening with this lip smacking Korean delight. Usually eaten as an after meal snack or with beer, the crackly, crusty Korean chicken spiced and flavored with honey, pepper, garlic and sake truly makes for a... - 108.164
Pork Chop With Apple Bacon Demi-glaze
Hot From The Kettle visits Chef Michael Couso at Richie Cecere's Restaurant and Bar in Montclair. Chef Couso prepares a 16 oz Pork Chop with Apple Bacon Demi-Glaze and Seet Potato Pancakes. - 117.126
Easy Black Forest Cake
Looking forward to a birthday treat with a cake? Here is an easy recipe for black forest cake that is absolutely delicious. The cake is made with layers of chocolate, whipped cream and cherries, then covered with chocolate shavings. This video is a step by... - 124.51
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 120.224
The contrasts of flavours hot-sweet-salty and textures-soft-crunchy makes for an amazing mouth pleaser. This is great party food as everything can be prepped ahead and grilled at the last minute. Make sure there is plenty of ice cold beer for cooling down... - 43.1183
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Homemade Kamut Pasta
Homemade Kamut Pasta in addition to be rich in protein is also good to taste. In short Homemade Kamut Pasta is simple, healthy and tasty. Delicious! - 34.1437