- » Cooked Ham
Cooked Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked ham recipes.
Glazed Cooked Ham
1. Cut pineapple in halves.
2. Arrange diagonally on ham to decorate and place maraschino cherry in the center of each fruit half.
3. Microwave at high for about 5-7 minutes per lb. rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4.... - 30.7667
Pressure Cooked Ham
Do you want a yummy and enticing ham preparation? Then Pressure Cooked Ham is the answer to your prayers. Its easy, its quick and its tasty. What more do you want? Try the Pressure Cooked Ham recipe for yourself! - 25.4871
Cooked Smoked Ham Slices
Slash diagonally outer edge of fat of each ham slice at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling. - 12.5633
Leftover Ham Recipes - Ham Hash
1. Place a 13-inch skillet on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, and cooked ham. Stir and cook until it gets a nice color.
3. Pour water and add potato pieces in skillet. Mix well.
4. Add salt, black pepper, and cayenne... - 0
You May Also Like!
Ham Cooked In Open Fire
Place ham on 4 pieces of foil.
Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Cover ham with tomatoes.
Add seasonings and margarine; seal foil.
Place on bed of hot coals; cook for 30 minutes or until ham is heated through.
Sprinkle each serving with cheese just be-... - 28.9064
How To Cook Apricot Honey Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl, place ham and season it with pepper.
3. Add mustard seed, bay leaf, BBQ rub, and dried apricot.
4. Insert cloves into ham as shown in the video.
5. Pour tea, about 1-inch up into the... - 0
Place ham slices in a single layer on a heat-resistant, non-metallic serving platter.
Heat, covered with a paper towel, on full power 4 minutes or until edges begin to sizzle. - 13.7652
Slow Cooked Holiday Ham
Holidays usually have something or the other cooking on your stove that needs your constant attention. This Holiday Ham is one thing that you can throw into the Crockpot and forget about for the next 8 hours. Besides, it is also tender and juicy. Lot of tangy... - 130.435
Slow Cooked Navy Beans With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beas in water for a minimum of 4 hours.
2) Add the ham hock and garlic and cover the cooker. Cook over low heat for about 7 to 8 hours, or over high heat for 4 hours. During the last hour of cooking, add the salt.
3) Take... - 35.468
Ham Cooked In Beer
Bring the beers and sugar to the boil in a roasting tin, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat.
Peel the skin and excess fat from the ham and place it in the roasting tin.
Baste with the beer mixture.
Bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or... - 35.8069
Ham Loaf (convection Cooking)
Mix all the ingredients together in the order given.
Pack well into a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13 cm) bread pan.
If you have a combined microwave-convection oven, place the rack over the ceramic tray.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Place the meat loaf on... - 31.6684
Slow Cook Navy Beans With Ham Steak
Here is another simple dish made with navy beans and ham to make a delicious meal. This is a dish for many who like beans and some corn bread. Watch the recipe for the whole recipe. - 103.212
Steamed Fresh Ham
It cannot get easier than this Steamed Fresh Ham recipe. Just three steps and with the help of this Steamed Fresh Ham recipe, you can have a really tasty ham dish cooked the Chinese style way on your table. Why don't you check it out for yourself? - 20.1068
Marinated Baked Ham
Combine all ingredients except ham, mix well.
Pour over ham slice, cover and chill 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain ham, reserving marinade.
Place ham in a shallow baking pan, bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 35 to 40 minutes, basting every... - 28.8621
For this New Year, Dave is showing his father’s Baked ham recipe for his fans. According to him, this is the most flavorful baked ham that one can make. The mustard sauce, brown sugar and cloves pierced into the ham is enough to make everyone drool. And he... - 108.977
Cooked Ham Recipes By Category