- » Cooked Fish
Cooked Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked fish recipes.
Fried Fish In Vinegar
When your low in budget and wondering what to make this fish dish is the thing to make!Flipinos have this fish dish regularly when out of meat! See the video on how to make this easy fish dish! - 72.5842
You May Also Like!
Dahi Fish (fish Cooked In Curds)
1 Mix together the salt and turmeric and rub all over the fish pieces. Keep aside for half an hour.
2 Heat the oil to smoking point, then reduce heat and wait for 5 minutes. Slip the pieces of fish into the oil and fry till golden brown. Remove and keep... - 40.215
Fish Cooked In Milk
My Favorite! Fish Cooked In Milk! This super delicious fish preparation shouldn€™t be missed at any cost. Try it and you will believe me when I say that Fish Cooked In Milk is addictive!!! - 28.4755
Fish Cooked In Parcels
Cut out four squares of foil large enough to enclose a cutlet or portion and grease them with butter.
Put the fish on the foil and sprinkle with lemon juice, soy sauce or tarragon, salt and pepper.
Wrap the foil securely around the fish.
Poach the fish... - 23.3325
Tamra Davis Cooking Show - Grilled Fish Sandwich
If you are an ardent fish lover and feel like munching it on freaky outings with friends, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Tamra making grilled fish sandwich with fish, some fruit, nuts and a vegetable or two. Makes an ideal breakfast with friends... - 101.284
Fish Cooked In Parchment
1.Start by dampening 2 sheets of parchment paper , then spread it out flat
2.Take the fish and cut into serving pieces
3.Brush the parchment paper with oil
4.Place the fish pieces on each sheet of paper
5.On each serving, place 1... - 35.1756
2 Methods Of Cooking Tilapia Fish Fillets
If you love tilapia fish but do not know how to add variety in cooking them, try Bale Dave's exotic ways of baking and poaching them. The fish can be baked in foil wrap easily in a simple and quick method. Try a different taste poaching fishes in Japanese... - 60.5823
Fish Cooked In Foil Or Parchment Paper
1. Wipe fish; leave whole or cut into portions as desired.
2. Rinse parchment paper in cold water; place fish and other ingredients in the center of the foil.
3. Fold around fish: place in boiling water.
4. Boil 15 mins. per inch thickness for fresh fish, 30... - 26.3246
Pressure Cooked Fish Stock
1) In the cooker, place together fish bones and trimming, onion and celery.
2) Stir in the water not more than half of the cooker.
3) Heat the bone mixture to the boil and skim thoroughly.
5) Season with the salt, peppercorns and mace.
6) Put the lid... - 37.779
Cooking With Lobster, Fish And Mussels
A video done not so quite well, which is showcasing how to cook the lobster, and get it right! Then another two recipes being shown which is a fish and mussels recipe! The video lacks a certain order in the dishes being shown! - 40.7713
Red Cooked Fish Szechuan Style
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Score each fish with about eight 1/8 inch-deep diagonal cuts on each side (this allows the seasonings to penetrate).
For marinade, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, and gingerroot.
Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade over... - 38.3314
Whole Fish Cooked Chinese Style
1. Slash the fish skin 3 times on each side to allow for even cooking and to prevent bursting.
2. Place the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish.
3. Thinly shred the ginger, onions, carrot and ham and sprinkle these over the fish, together with the mushrooms.
4.... - 33.1434