- » Cooked Cranberry
Cooked Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked cranberry recipes.
Microwave Cooked Cranberry Pineapple Bread
1) Arrange the ingredients and place in large mixing bowl.
2) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line it on bottom with wax paper,
2) Blend at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
3) With blender, beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
4)... - 45.6626
Microwave Cooked Cranberry Apple Relish
1) Arrange the ingredients.
1) In 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole, combine sugar, spices and apple juice.
2) Stir the mixture to blend.
3) Stir in cranberries and apple.
4) Cover the casserole.
5) Microwave at High 9 to 11 minutes, or until... - 39.9554
Cooked Cranberry Salad
Cook cranberries in boiling water until berries burst.
Soften gelatin in cold water, add to hot mixture.
Let stand until cold.
Add 1 cup pecans, the pineapple, and grapes.
Turn into molds, chill, and invert on crisp lettuce, romaine, or chickory. - 30.604
Cooked Cranberry Orange Relish
1. Combine all the ingredients except the almonds in a saucepan and cook until the cranberries pop open, about ten minutes.
2. Skim the foam from the surface, add the almonds and cool. - 23.9811
Cooked Cranberry Apple Relish
Simmer gently cranberries, cider and apples until fruit is soft.
Add honey, rind and mace.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with meat, fowl or fish. - 22.7526
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooking Cranberries
Combine cranberries with sugar and water in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until some of the cranberries have "popped."
Makes about 4 cups.
Serve with chicken or turkey. - 27.4022
No Cook Cranberry Relish
In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients until coarsely chopped.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. - 21.2879
No Cook Cranberry Relish
In medium-sized bowl, stir cranberry sauce and strawberries until mixed. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate. - 18.1696
Cranberry Pot Roast
1. Melt fat in a Dutch oven.
2. Have beef pot roast ready.
3. Brown meat slowly on all sides in fat.
4. Meanwhile, wash, sort and cook together cranberries and 1 cup water in a saucepan until skins pop.
5. Season browned meat with a mixture of salt and... - 43.6389
Put cold water into Osterizer container.
Add gelatines and boiling water.
Cover and process at STIR until dissolved.
Push LIQUEFY button, remove feeder cap and add orange and rind.
Continue processing until rind is finely chopped.
Remove cover and add... - 34.5291
Cranberry And Mayonnaise Mold
This Ruby Ring Mold tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ruby Ring Mold and lte me know how it turned out for you! - 43.0339
Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce With Tangerine Cherry
The holiday season is here and everyone is looking for new and creative ways to make their holiday dinners special. This tangerine cherry cranberry sauce recipe is one way to do that. If you are not the one organizing a dinner then volunteer to volunteer to... - 124.143
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan over a medium heat.
Heat for 20 mins, then serve. - 20.8556
Tart Cranberry Sauce
Cook cranberries in water until cranberry skins pop
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 24.0239
Cooked Cranberry Recipes By Category