- » Cooked Coleslaw Dressing
Cooked Coleslaw Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked coleslaw dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked coleslaw dressing recipes.
Classic Coleslaw Dressing
1. In cup, with fork or wire whisk, stir all ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Use in coleslaw or potato salad. Or serve on sliced lettuce or cabbage, chilled cooked vegetables, cold seafood. - 23.4894
Blend ingredients till smooth, about 10 seconds.
Pour into saucepan; cook and stir till thick.
Chill. - 29.265
Salad Dressing For Coleslaw
Mix vinegar, 1/2 cup water, salt, sugar, egg and mustard together.
Place margarine in small saucepan; melt over low heat.
Add vinegar mixture; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cool. - 27.6499
Coleslaw With A Boiled Dressing
In top of double boiler combine egg yolks with sugar, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
Pour hot dressing over shredded cabbage.
Cool;... - 32.7507
Old Fashioned Boiled Dressing For Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, mix the sugar, flour, pepper, dry mustard and salt together.
2) Stir in the milk, then stir constantly and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
3) Stir in vinegar and allow the mixture to simmer,... - 41.9102
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 41.1627
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 47.0772
Beat egg well, add vinegar and water.
Combine flour, sugar and salt; slowly blend into egg mixture to avoid lumps.
Beat until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture coats spoon. - 25.1416
Combine all vegetables and chill well.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Loss lightly. - 31.5797
In a salad bowl, combine shredded cabbage, corn, onion, green pepper, and pimiento.
Just before serving, add salt and mayonnaise or salad dressing; toss lightly. - 30.467
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; stir briskly.
Add vinegar slowly, to suit taste.
Rinse shredded cabbage in tepid or slightly warm water and drain well.
Place in bowl; cover tightly and chill 1 hour or more.
Toss cabbage with the dressing. - 34.312
Cottage Cheese Coleslaw
Combine the cottage cheese and mayonnaise; add vinegar, caraway seed, onion juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
For stronger caraway flavor, chill dressing several hours.
Mix dressing lightly with cabbage just before serving.
Place slaw in large bowl lined with... - 33.3778
Twenty-four Hour Coleslaw
The 24 hour coleslaw is a beautifully marinated coleslaw prepared with shredded cabbage peppers and onions. Combined together, the 24 hour coleslaw is dressed with a cooked mix of mustard, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pop this in the fridge and you will have a... - 38.5395
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Apple Caraway Slaw Dressing
The apple caraway slaw dressing is prepared with caraway seeds and yogurt. Combined together with brown mustard and garlic salt, the apple caraway slaw dressing is best chilled before serving. - 28.8081
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.17
Grate cabbage and carrot into large bowl.
Mix salad dressing, sugar and mustard together.
Add to cabbage-carrot mixture.
Stir well to mix. - 31.6576
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 45.7651
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 44.5228
Weight Watcher's Coleslaw
Is coleslaw your favorite but you are afraid of those calories? Here's a recipe specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef churn out this super healthy variation of coleslaw that is certainly worth giving a try. Watch it now. - 101.838
Creamy Cabbage Slaw
In large mixing bowl toss together cabbage and carrots. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; stir to blend well. Taste for seasoning and adjust. Pour dressing over slaw mixture; toss well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight,... - 24.1511
Coleslaw With Fruits
Combine cabbage, pineapple, seedless raisins and 1/3 cup dressing.
Garnish 4 plates with lettuce, and top with salad mixture and remaining dressing.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 24.3456
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.0111
Cook Quick Cook Wheat as directed on packet, cool.
Combine wheat, cabbage, celery, apple, carrot and sultanas in salad bowl, pour Dressing over, toss lightly.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in screw top jar, shake well. - 31.7343
The pasta coleslaw is a cooked pasta, cabbage and carrot salad that can be served in a cleslaw fashion. Tossed with green onions and salad dressing like mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and celery seed, th pasta coleslaw is a light and fresh salad that can be... - 40.3973
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, beat the egg white and vinegar with a fork until well blended. In a small saucepan, stir together the sugar, flour, mustard, caraway seeds, and salt, pressing the sugar to break up any lumps. Add the water and whisk... - 32.3351
1. Cover green and red cabbage with cold water combined with 1 teaspoon salt; let soak about 1 hour. Drain.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and remaining salt.
3. Add drained cabbage, carrot, olives, and green pepper; toss lightly until... - 36.3423
Bacon Curry Coleslaw
Bacon curry slaw is a spicy bacon and cabbage salad made with mayonnaise dressing. Seasoned with salt and spiced with curry powder mayo mix, this savory bacon vegetable salad can be served as desired. - 30.8403
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 48.7336
Raw Food Recipe For Cabbage Coleslaw
It's St. Patrick's Day here in the US, so we decided to do a raw food recipe that's not corned beef or cooked cabbage, just a nice simple cabbage coleslaw. - 0
Tangy Red Coleslaw
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and white pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Combine cabbages, carrot, and green pepper.
Pour chilled dressing over... - 40.6491
Cook rice in usual way, drain well.
Place cabbage into large bowl.
Add rice, red and green peppers, radishes, grated onion and drained corn.
Place remaining ingredients into screwtop jar, shake well.
Pour over rice and vegetables,toss thoroughly. - 32.3777
Country Style Coleslaw
In top part of double boiler, combine first 7 ingredients; beat well.
Add vinegar and milk and mix well.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool and refrigerate.
At serving time mix enough dressing with cabbage to just moisten;... - 37.5158
Chefs Coleslaw Salad
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, ham, cheese, onion, cucumber, and caraway seed.
Prepare dressing; pour over cabbage mixture and toss gently.
Garnish with olives. - 29.2796
Sour Cream Coleslaw
This Sour Cream Coleslaw tastes incredible with rice ! Try it out if you havenâ€™t for your lunch this weekend ! The Sour Cream Coleslaw is reason enough for a weenkend party! What do you think about the proposition ? - 28.0122
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.8864
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Red Cabbage Coleslaw
The red cabbage coleslaw is a tossed colesalaw made with red cabbages and onions along with carrots and green pepper. Dressed with lemon juice and yogurt flavored with garlic powder, the red cabbage coleslaw is best served chilled. - 35.2816
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 38.3671
Shred cabbage as fine as possible in long thin strips, add chopped cooked tongue, and marinate in French dressing made with red and white wine vinegars instead of cider vinegar. - 16.1053
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Cole Slaw Dressing
Blend all ingredients thoroughly in top of double boiler.
Cook over hot water until mixture is the texture of smooth custard. - 23.1822
Cole Slaw Dressing
1. Beaten egg.
2. Cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in cream.
3. While hot, pour over shredded cabbage.
4. Chill and serve cold. - 33.713
Dressing For Cole Slaw
1) Take a salad bowl and combine cabbage and carrot in it.
2) Take another bowl and combine all the other ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 38.4249
Carrot Pineapple Slaw
In large bowl, toss together carrots, cabbage, pineapple and walnuts. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients including the reserved pineapple juice. Pour dressing over slaw; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 2-24 hours. - 24.3308
Apple Dot Slaw
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the slaw ingredients in it.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients. Blend nicely.
3) Pour the dressing over slaw and toss nicely. Refrigerate before serving, if desired. - 40.9052
Cole Slaw I
Toss the cabbage and salad dressing together until, well mixed, then serve, 1 tablesp each of minced onion, and green, pepper may be added if desired.
Sour Cream Dressing or French Dressing II, may be substituted for the Cooked Salad Dressing. - 18.4381
Cook asparagus, following label directions; drain.
Drizzle with French dressing.
Let stand at room temperature until serving time to season.
Place a romaine leaf on each serving plate; arrange asparagus spears on top.
Garnish each with a strip of pimiento... - 23.6948
Pasta Slaw has an Unlikely taste. The mayonnaise and sour cream gives the Pasta Slaw Thrilling taste. - 29.1186
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend until well mixed. Refrigerate and use as needed. Good with coleslaw, rice salads and shredded vegetables.
HONEY YOGURT DRESSING: Add 1 tablespoon honey and omit the chives and parsley.
YOGURT, GARLICANDBLUE CHEESE... - 30.4183
Curried Celeriac Slaw
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, honey, curry powder, and salt in a small bowl.
2 Combine the celeriac, apples, raisins, and scallions in a medium bowl. Add the dressing and pepper; toss to combine. - 30.0581
Apple Caraway Slaw
Dip apple in lemon juice.
Toss apple, cabbage and celery with Dressing. - 21.4676
Cabbage Plus Slaw
The cabbage plus slaw is a light and tossed salad dish that can be served as a side to meals. Prepared with green and red cabbage along with alfalfa sprouts, peas and carrots and dressed with milk, sandwich spread, celery seed, the cabbage plus slaw can be... - 37.3439
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 40.593
Apple Pineapple Slaw
Combine and toss till mayonnaise coats all ingredients.
Serve in lettuce-lined bowl;, trim with lemon-juice-sprinkled unpared apple wedges. - 24.0255
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw
Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw is a sumptuous meat roll. I often make this for the weekend luncheons so that everyone ca savor it in peace. Try this brilliant recipe for Frankfurters With Hot Vegetable Slaw. - 32.8958
Sweet And Sour Slaw
Thinly slice the onions and separate them into rings.
In a large bowl, alternate layers of the cabbage and onion rings.
In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, mustard, salt, celery seeds and cornstarch.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Cook over medium heat until... - 35.9138
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot and nuts.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix well and then cook for another 2 minutes, or until the vegetables turn slightly soft.
4) In a small cup, combine the yogurt, sauces... - 43.4141
Molded Cabbage Slaw
In medium mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar; mix well.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 30 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into oiled 1-quart mold or 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm, 1... - 33.6044
Creamy Salad Dressing
Combine mustard, salt and vinegar.
Add egg, beating it in well with rotary beater.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk; beat to mix thoroughly.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool before serving.
Excellent on potato salad, coleslaw,... - 30.2122
Shred well-chilled cabbage, season to taste, and moisten with cooked salad dressing.
For variation, one of the following ingredients may be added, to cole slaw cubed tomatoes, chopped cooked vegetables, sliced fruit, onion,... - 21.9557
This pasta slaw is a gloified slaw recipe made more filling with cooked pasta. Tossed along with cabbage and carrots with delightful green peppers in sour cream and vinegar, this pasta slaw is filling and quite heavy. Pasta slaw can be served as a filling... - 28.175
Fish slaw is a fish salad prepared with halibut fillets. Cooked and tossed with cabbage along with sweet pickles and onions for taste, the fish slaw can be dressed with mayo or salad dressing as desired. - 35.5935
Dilly Fish Slaw
Break or cut the fish into large chunks.
For salad, in a medium salad bowl combine the cabbage, mushrooms, cucumber, and tomato.
Combine salad dressing and dill, and then pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture.
Toss lightly to coat.
Add fish, then toss... - 27.8456
Pasta Cole Slaw
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer macaroni back to pot.
5) Mix... - 50.1128
In a 5 cup (1.25 L) saucepan, bring dressing ingredients to a boil.
Simmer 1 minute.
Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
In a salad bowl, mix vegetables and parsley.
Pour dressing over cole slaw. - 35.2647
To celebrate the picnic season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s tongue-in-cheek ... - 31.396
Sweet And Creamy Cole Slaw
Place a small, heavy nonstick skillet over high heat and add the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
Toss and cook until the seeds start to pop, then remove them and set aside.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl, and puree the dressing... - 36.5953
Cabbage Pepper Slaw
This Cabbage Pepper Coleslaw tastes divine with spaghetti ! Try this out with your favorite staple for lunch! Tell me what you think about the Cabbage Pepper Coleslaw ! - 28.1852
Overnight Cabbage Slaw
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice cabbage, onion and pepper uniformly to get a visually appealing salad.
3. Tip the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl while you work making sure that the processor bowl is not... - 44.5813
Shell Pasta Slaw
1. Toss cooked pasta shells with cabbage, carrots, celery, and cucumber.
2. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, dry mustard, black pepper, and paprika.
3. Toss dressing with vegetables. Chill for 2 hours before serving. - 34.752
Shrimp Louis Slaw
1. In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling and simmer shrimp uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
2. Then drain shrimp and rinse under cold running water.
3. With cover chill the shrimp for 2 to 24... - 46.9906
Macaroni And Vegetable Slaw
1. In a 2-quart casserole, combine cabbage, carrot, onion, squash and 2 tablespoons water; microwave, covered, on High 2 minutes. Let stand, covered, 1 -2 minutes, until vegetables are slightly wilted. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain.
2. Place macaroni... - 30.3872
Slaw With Mustard Mold
1) Soften gelatin in water.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, mustard and salt over a double boiler.
3) Add vinegar and eggs. Cook until thickened.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and add gelatin. Mix until dissolved.
5) Now, chill the... - 47.3456
Peppery Barley Slaw
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Combine barley and lower the heat. Cover pot and simmer for 50 minutes.
3. In a mesh colander place the ingredients and rinse in cool water. Once rinsed, drain excess water.
4. Slice cabbage into thin slices.
5. Add... - 48.819
Old Fashioned Slaw
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add pickle juice, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into egg; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly with a wire... - 33.4772
Seven Day Slaw
Chop first three vegetables fairly fine (use a blender with water, or a food processor, or put through coarse blade of the food grinder). Soak chopped vegetables in the cold water with salt for about an hour. Drain well and add celery. Add chilled dressing... - 17.7016
Lettuce And Radish Slaw
1 In a small jar, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dill.
2 Cover the jar and shake well.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 In a large bowl, combine lettuce and radishes.
5 Generously drizzle on the... - 45.0964
Tomato Aspic On Slaw
1. In a large bowl, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water and add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Then add 1 cup hot water.
2. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, vine- gar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and celery seed to taste. Pour into 6 individual molds and chill... - 43.9205
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Sunset Symphony Slaw
1) In a small bowl, combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, dill weed, mustard seed, and celery seed to blend all together.
2) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, green pepper, and red pepper to toss.
3) Pour the dressing over the vegetables... - 44.1424
Two Tone Slaw In A Cabbage Bowl
Carefully remove 4 to 6 large outer leaves from head cabbage.
Rinse these and red savoy kale leaves; drain, wrap in towels, and enclose in a plastic bag.
To crisp, chill at least 30 minutes or up until next day.
Rinse and drain head cabbage.
Trim a thin slice... - 33.5528
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.261
Old Southern Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Combine sugar, mustard, salt, celery seed and flour.
Add vinegar, buttermilk and butter.
Cook in double boiler until thickened.
Pour mixture into beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
Return to double boiler; cook until mixture reaches a consistency of soft... - 32.176
Cabbage And Bacon Salad
Cook the bacon in a pan until crisp and drain well.
Shred the cabbage leaves and place in a salad bowl, add bacon and sprinkle with pepper. - 24.7299
Whether you are looking for a light lunch option or chunky winter starter, this is it. This no-cook salad can be tossed together in minutes and served as a yummy side or even a main dish. Betty shares an extremely simple apple salad recipe that is packed with... - 100.12
Fresh Fruit And Slaw
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except peanuts; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sprinkle with... - 38.8213
Confetti Potato Salad
confetti potato salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with potatoes as the main vegetable. Tossed with sour cream and coleslaw dressing, the confetti potato salad has added olives and eggs to it and spiced with a hint of paprika. - 38.638
Pasta, Fruit And Nut Chicken Salad
Combine dressing and set overnight.
Cook macaroni and set aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients but apples and let set for 1 to 24 hours.
Mix apples in just before serving. - 34.4795
Caiun Catfish Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil paper and spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In another small bowl, mix the coleslaw mix and the dressing and set aside to chill
4. In a shallow dish, mix the corn... - 46.6846
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish. Dredge catfish fillets in cornmeal mixture.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add catfish fillets, and cook 5 minutes on each side or... - 30.7586
Carolina Catfish Sandwiches
1. In a pie plate or a shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour and Cajun seasoning
2. Add the catfish fillets into the cornmeal mixture and dredge it
3. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and melt some butter in it
4. Add the catfish fillet and... - 45.8092
Sausage And Bacon Skewers
Cut the gammon into 2 cm (3/4 in) cubes after discarding the rind.
Drain the peaches and cut each piece in half.
Arrange the gammon, pieces of peach, chipolatas, bay leaves and onions on 4 long skewers.
Cook under a moderate grill for about 15 minutes,... - 38.1473
Carolina Blond Barbecue Sandwich
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss well to coat.
Combine ketchup and next 8 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in chicken, and cook 4 minutes or until chicken is... - 37.529
Chicken Salad Mimosa
1. In a large frying pan, combine chicken breasts with quarter teaspoon of salt, celery tops and water, allow to boil, cover and simmer for half an hour till chicken is tender
2. Remove from the broth and cool until just easy to hand;e, pull the skin... - 43.3676
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Mix together chicken, chopped apple, celery, grapes, and pecans or walnuts in a medium sized bowl.
2) After adding the salad dressing and toss lightly to mix well
3) If required, place in the freezer for 10 minutes to quick chill or chill up to 4... - 38.8784