- » Cooked Coleslaw
Cooked Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked coleslaw recipes.
Simple Homemade Holiday Coleslaw - Part 2 Preparation
Looking for a crispy, low-calorie side dish to appease your gut? What better than to whomp up a tasty bowl of crunchy coleslaw at home. So creamy, yet so crunchy, this side dish doubles up as a dip or salad. Follow this recipe to know what a cinch it is to... - 81.5092
Spicy Asian Coleslaw
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Asian coleslaw in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation. With red and green vegetables, this tasty coleslaw adds a festive element. This... - 112.604
Simple Homemade Holiday Coleslaw - Part 1 Ingredients
Want to learn how to make coleslaw from the scratch? Then all you need to do is to tune in to this recipe video to know all about it. The feisty coleslaw is so sumptuous and simple that even your kids can toss this at home using garden fresh veggies and... - 81.1342
Country Style Homemade Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 123.297
Combine all vegetables and chill well.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Loss lightly. - 28.6894
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 145.792
Sour Cream Coleslaw
Put cabbage into a large bowl. Combine oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic and beat with a fork until thick. Add to cabbage and mix well. Top with celery, shredded peppers and shallots. Chill well. Just before leaving for the picnic, toss salad with sour cream,... - 28.6906
Pear And Grape Coleslaw
Mix together the cabbage, spring onions, celery and grapes in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream and orange rind; chill.
Just before serving, mix together the cabbage mixture and mayonnaise dressing.
Sprinkle the pear slices with... - 38.383
Cole Slaw has an Extraordinary taste. The mayonnaise and lemon juice gives the Cole Slaw Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 25.564
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; stir briskly.
Add vinegar slowly, to suit taste.
Rinse shredded cabbage in tepid or slightly warm water and drain well.
Place in bowl; cover tightly and chill 1 hour or more.
Toss cabbage with the dressing. - 32.1217
In a salad bowl, combine shredded cabbage, corn, onion, green pepper, and pimiento.
Just before serving, add salt and mayonnaise or salad dressing; toss lightly. - 28.0718
Cottage Cheese Coleslaw
Combine the cottage cheese and mayonnaise; add vinegar, caraway seed, onion juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
For stronger caraway flavor, chill dressing several hours.
Mix dressing lightly with cabbage just before serving.
Place slaw in large bowl lined with... - 31.7879
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 133.009
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.038
Sour Cream Coleslaw
This Sour Cream Coleslaw tastes incredible with rice ! Try it out if you havenâ€™t for your lunch this weekend ! The Sour Cream Coleslaw is reason enough for a weenkend party! What do you think about the proposition ? - 26.999
This Cabbage Pepper Coleslaw tastes divine with spaghetti ! Try this out with your favorite staple for lunch! Tell me what you think about the Cabbage Pepper Coleslaw ! - 26.892
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 97.1613
Classic Coleslaw Dressing
1. In cup, with fork or wire whisk, stir all ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Use in coleslaw or potato salad. Or serve on sliced lettuce or cabbage, chilled cooked vegetables, cold seafood. - 21.6635
Weight Watcher's Coleslaw
Is coleslaw your favorite but you are afraid of those calories? Here's a recipe specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef churn out this super healthy variation of coleslaw that is certainly worth giving a try. Watch it now. - 101.779
Ham And Cheese With Coleslaw
Ham and cheese coleslaw are sandwhiches prepared with ham and cheese and topped with coleslaw. Made with cooked ham and cheese, the ham and cheese coleslaw sandwiches are prepared in a microwave. - 34.2589
Blend ingredients till smooth, about 10 seconds.
Pour into saucepan; cook and stir till thick.
Chill. - 26.9478
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
Blend rest of ingredients, stirring to dissolve sugar; pour over vegetables.
Trim with sieved hard-cooked egg yolk, onion slices. - 28.2405
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
1) In a bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, chopped parsely and onions together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, salad oil and salt together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Garnish with... - 37.2427
Twenty-four Hour Coleslaw
The 24 hour coleslaw is a beautifully marinated coleslaw prepared with shredded cabbage peppers and onions. Combined together, the 24 hour coleslaw is dressed with a cooked mix of mustard, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pop this in the fridge and you will have a... - 37.2182
The pasta coleslaw is a cooked pasta, cabbage and carrot salad that can be served in a cleslaw fashion. Tossed with green onions and salad dressing like mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and celery seed, th pasta coleslaw is a light and fresh salad that can be... - 38.543
Raw Food Recipe For Cabbage Coleslaw
It's St. Patrick's Day here in the US, so we decided to do a raw food recipe that's not corned beef or cooked cabbage, just a nice simple cabbage coleslaw. - 0
The coleslaw vinaigrette is a cabbage and green onions salad prepared with eggs. Simple and easy to prepare, this coleslaw vinagirette is great with almost any dish of choice and healthy too. - 32.3157
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 49.4411
Chicken And Beef Coleslaw Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and Colman's Whole Grain Mustard.
2) Spoon the mixture over bread slices, arrange apple slices, and then top with another slice of bread.
3) In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients and... - 39.2835
Salad Dressing For Coleslaw
Mix vinegar, 1/2 cup water, salt, sugar, egg and mustard together.
Place margarine in small saucepan; melt over low heat.
Add vinegar mixture; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cool. - 27.7361
Cooled Creamy Coleslaw
Cool n Creamy Coleslaw is an easy dish to make particularly for those busy evenings. If you are tired to cook and do not want to buy take away either,Cool N Creamy Coleslaw is one that is meant for you. You must try this! - 30.0129
Grate cabbage and carrot into large bowl.
Mix salad dressing, sugar and mustard together.
Add to cabbage-carrot mixture.
Stir well to mix. - 32.4009
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 46.9663
Coleslaw And Bavarian Cheese
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded cabbage, grated carrot and pepper slices.
4) Next, add the cheese.
5) Mix cream and mayonnaise and season the mixture well.
6)... - 45.8683
Fried Chicken With North Carolina Coleslaw
In this latest episode, I make skillet fried chicken with a side of North Carolina Coleslaw - sort of. I added a bunch of stuff you would never find in theirs. The only extra point I want to add is - if you deep fry over an open flame please... PLEASE be... - 128.648
Coleslaw With Fruits
Combine cabbage, pineapple, seedless raisins and 1/3 cup dressing.
Garnish 4 plates with lettuce, and top with salad mixture and remaining dressing.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 23.055
Coleslaw With A Boiled Dressing
In top of double boiler combine egg yolks with sugar, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar.
Pour hot dressing over shredded cabbage.
Cool;... - 31.5597
Marinated Confetti Coleslaw
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss mixture gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard, turmeric, and celery seeds in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour... - 35.4444
Cut carrots into 2 x 1/8 inch (5 cm x 3 mm) strips to make about 2 cups (500 mL).
In saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots and cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and cool under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
In large bowl,... - 36.3496
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, beat the egg white and vinegar with a fork until well blended. In a small saucepan, stir together the sugar, flour, mustard, caraway seeds, and salt, pressing the sugar to break up any lumps. Add the water and whisk... - 31.5073
Cook Quick Cook Wheat as directed on packet, cool.
Combine wheat, cabbage, celery, apple, carrot and sultanas in salad bowl, pour Dressing over, toss lightly.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in screw top jar, shake well. - 29.8056
Combine cabbage, onion, and parsley.
Stir together vinegar, sugar, salad oil, and salt till sugar is dissolved.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to coat vegetables.
Cover and chill.
Separate yolk from white of one hard-cooked egg.
Cut up white; toss... - 36.0512
Brat Hoagies With Coleslaw
Place bratwurst and water in a skillet; cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
Uncover; turn bratwurst and cook 13-17 minutes longer or until browned and centers are no longer pink.
Cut bratwurst in half lengthwise; set aside and keep... - 40.9136
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Serve immediately. - 28.4473
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 129.868
Tangy Red Coleslaw
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour, sugar, mustard, salt, and white pepper.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Combine cabbages, carrot, and green pepper.
Pour chilled dressing over... - 38.4902
Cook rice in usual way, drain well.
Place cabbage into large bowl.
Add rice, red and green peppers, radishes, grated onion and drained corn.
Place remaining ingredients into screwtop jar, shake well.
Pour over rice and vegetables,toss thoroughly. - 31.0488
In a large bowl combine cabbage, corn, carrots and celery.
In a small bowl combine broth, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and celery seed; mix well.
Stir in scallions.
Add to cabbage mixture; toss gently to mix.
Chill for several hours to allow flavors to develop. - 37.8494
1. Beat together in the top of an enamel or glass double boiler over boiling water, the egg yolks, water, sugar and salt. Add butter or margarine and vinegar.
2. Cook 2 or 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. Pour slowly over cabbage in a bowl. Stir to... - 30.6781
1. Cover green and red cabbage with cold water combined with 1 teaspoon salt; let soak about 1 hour. Drain.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and remaining salt.
3. Add drained cabbage, carrot, olives, and green pepper; toss lightly until... - 34.2171
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, ham, green pepper and pimiento and mix well.
2) Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Add in the cabbage mixture and gently toss.
4) Serve immediately. - 38.7805
Country Style Coleslaw
In top part of double boiler, combine first 7 ingredients; beat well.
Add vinegar and milk and mix well.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool and refrigerate.
At serving time mix enough dressing with cabbage to just moisten;... - 38.1874
1) In a large bowl make layers of cabbage, carrot, green pepper and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar over it.
3) In a small saucepan mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Boil the mixture stirring continuously.
5) Pour it over... - 47.2079
With electric knife, shred cabbage (about 4 cups) and place in deep mixing bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix with cabbage.
Toss until well mixed. - 29.5539
Prepare Creamy Coleslaw Dressing; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.9372
Sweet Sour Coleslaw
Cut cabbage into 1/8 inch thick shreds.
Place cabbage in large bowl; cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
Mix sugar, vinegar, and salt in small bowl.
Add to cabbage and toss well.
Add cream and toss again.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Season with... - 29.2344
Twenty Four Hour Coleslaw
Put cabbage, onion, green pepper and carrot into large bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into large saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Pour hot over cabbage mixture.
Stir to mix, pressing down until vegetables wilt and are covered with... - 41.1966
1. Mix the contents of the packet of onion soup with the soured cream. Stir in the other ingredients.
2. Chill overnight.
3. Serve garnished with thin strips of green pepper. - 33.6256
Sage Derby Coleslaw
Roughly chop the cheese, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Transfer the cheese to a large mixing bowl.
Chop the blanched almonds finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife, and add to the cheese.
Peel the cucumber, chop roughly in the same way and... - 41.4768
Make Ahead Coleslaw
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and... - 39.329
Coleslaw With Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, make layers of cabbage, green pepper and onion.
2) Spread 1 cup sugar over top.
3) In a saucepan mix mustard, 2 teaspoons sugar, the celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Stir and boil. Pour over slaw, stirring.
5)... - 45.3318
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.9894
In large bowl, mix soup and mayonnaise Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to mix well Cover; refrigerate 2 to 4 hours - 18.9277
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 43.5808
Hot And Sweet Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside until sugar dissolves.
2. Add cabbage, onion and chiles; toss gently to mix.Taste, adding salt and pepper as needed - 27.2992
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 44.883
Barbecue Pork Burgers With Coleslaw
Make the barbecue sauce: In a heavy saucepan cook the onion and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the ketchup, the Worcestershire sauce, the mustard, the vinegar, the brown sugar, the chili powde - 24.6121
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 33.6737
Old Fashioned Boiled Dressing For Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, mix the sugar, flour, pepper, dry mustard and salt together.
2) Stir in the milk, then stir constantly and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
3) Stir in vinegar and allow the mixture to simmer,... - 42.68
Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the... - 40.2972
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth.
Pour over chicken mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
To serve, spoon Cole slaw into a... - 29.3584
Bacon Curry Coleslaw
Bacon curry slaw is a spicy bacon and cabbage salad made with mayonnaise dressing. Seasoned with salt and spiced with curry powder mayo mix, this savory bacon vegetable salad can be served as desired. - 29.0581
Chefs Coleslaw Salad
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, ham, cheese, onion, cucumber, and caraway seed.
Prepare dressing; pour over cabbage mixture and toss gently.
Garnish with olives. - 28.2006
Red Cabbage Coleslaw
The red cabbage coleslaw is a tossed colesalaw made with red cabbages and onions along with carrots and green pepper. Dressed with lemon juice and yogurt flavored with garlic powder, the red cabbage coleslaw is best served chilled. - 33.2363
Piri Chicken With Herb Coleslaw
Put the chicken and marinade ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Leave to marinate for a couple of hours if possible, or at least 15 minutes.
Put the cabbage, carrots and onion in a bowl.
Whisk the mayo and vinegar, then toss with the veg and season... - 41.4822
Malaysian Coleslaw With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 Combine the vinegar, fish sauce, cilantro, ginger, scallions, honey, sesame oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
2 Add the cabbage, cucumber, and bell pepper; toss well. - 23.6894
Green Peppers Stuffed With Coleslaw
1) In a large kettle, boil 2 quarts of water.
2) Wash green peppers and halve across.
3) Discard the ribs and seeds carefully.
4) Cut out the stem at the end of pepper.
5) Wash cabbage and shred it.
6) Wash red pepper, discard ribs and seeds,... - 41.0499
Deli Style Chicken Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, and set it aside
2. Then combine sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and stir it until it turns smooth
3. Pour the mixture over chicken and toss gently, also cover and chill for... - 39.1756
Crunchy Coleslaw Pickle
1. In a large bowl, tip in the sliced celery, onions, cauliflower and pears
2. Cover with boiling water
3. Leave to stand for 10 minutes
4. Drain well in a colander
5. Pat dry the vegetables between 2 layers of absorbent kitchen paper
6. Prepare... - 47.2571
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.2834
Coleslaw Salad Ring
1. Place 150 ml/1/4 pint of the stock in a small bowl, sprinkle over the gelatine.
2. Place the bowl over a saucepan filled with hot water. Stir to dissolve, remove the bowl from the heat and pour over the remaining stock. Leave to become cold.
3. Remove the... - 46.058
Pork And Curried Coleslaw Sandwiches
1. Brown chops in hot fat after rolling in flour. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside hot.
2. Blend 2 teaspoons flour with curry powder in melted butter. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, and cabbage and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Stuff the... - 38.941
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more before serving. - 18.8649
Wash peppers; cut each in half lengthwise; remove ribs and seeds.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup salt with 2 quarts cold water; stir until salt is dissolved.
Add pepper halves; cover bowl with plate to keep peppers immersed in salt water.
Refrigerate... - 36.3212
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 99.6584
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 76.0157
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 37.1259
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0
Shred cabbage as fine as possible in long thin strips, add chopped cooked tongue, and marinate in French dressing made with red and white wine vinegars instead of cider vinegar. - 13.8514
Carrot Pineapple Slaw
In large bowl, toss together carrots, cabbage, pineapple and walnuts. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients including the reserved pineapple juice. Pour dressing over slaw; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 2-24 hours. - 25.9525
Cahbage Pineapple Slaw
Combine, tossing till mayonnaise coats all ingredients.
Line salad bowl with garden lettuce; fill with salad.
Garnish with red apple wedges. - 24.6485
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 96.9291
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 37.3592
Cabbage And Celery Slaw
1. Mix all the vegetables together and add enough mayonnaise to bind.
2. Toss lightly together and put into a serving bowl. - 27.4176
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1)In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it ready.
2)In a small saucepan, mix sugar, vinegar, salt and the seeds.
3)Pour in the egg and cook over low heat till the mixture is thickened. Stir continually.
4)In a wide salad bowl, place the shredded... - 42.7925