- » Cooked Cereal
Cooked Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked cereal recipes.
Solar Cooked Rice Krispies Treat
1. Assemble a solar cooker with a black glazed clay pot with lid in a bigger glass bowl with lid. Place the bowls on a reflector.
2. Butter the black glazed dish.
3. Add the remaining butter and marshmallows in the bowl and let it stand... - 93.0562
Cooked Breakfast Cereals
Bring water to a rapid boil in 2-quart Saucepan.
Gradually add cereal, stirring constantly until well blended.
Reduce heat to low and cover Saucepan.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes or as directed on package.
Some cereals may complete cooking after heat is... - 25.76
Cooked Cereal can be a healthy head start. As easy as boiling water, the healthy breakfast can be prepared in less than 10 min. Next time when you look for a different breakfast menu, try this easy Cooked Cereal recipe. - 24.0814
Whole Wheat Cooked Cereal
This Whole Wheat Cooked cereal makes a delcious meal ! For breakfast or a full meal, add a few fresh vegetables and cheese to this Cracked Wheat Cooked cereal and savor it with some spicy sauces .Tell me how you've liked it ! - 23.092
You May Also Like!
Microwaving Quick Cooking Cereals
1. Measure 1/2 cup cereal, 3/4 cup water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt into each individual serving bowl. Mix well.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) according to the times indicated in the chart below. Stir. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before... - 17.902
Cheese Cereal Souffle
Combine cheese, mustard, salt, pepper and cornstarch.
Add butter and milk to cereal, add the dry ingredients and beaten egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into oiled casserole.
Set casserole in pan of hot water.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes until... - 34.481
Hot Cereal Surprise
Combine cooked cereal, apple, milk, honey, fruit and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat 5 to 10 minutes. - 25.0181
Cook Wolff's Kasha
1. In a bowl, combine the kasha, eggs and seasonings and mix well.
2. Heat a medium (2-quart) skillet or saucepan, over medium heat.
3. Add the mixture and sautÃ© a couple of minutes until the egg sets and kasha grains are hot and... - 36.6855
Marshmallow Cereal Treats
Place butter and marshmallows in a 3-quart bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes, stirring often until creamy.
Add cereal and mix thoroughly.
Press into a buttered 9 x 12 x 2-inch dish.
Cut into 40 squares. - 21.715
Homemade Rice Cereal
First food for infants. Very healthy recipe. There are end number of reasons to feed home made cereals to baby, satisfaction that its a home made means safe to feed baby, rich in iron, good for digestion and the list goes on. Simple and very easy to make also. - 100.428
Hot Whole Wheat Cereal
Bring water to rapid boil; add salt.
Gradually sprinkle in whole wheat cereal, making sure water continues to boil, stirring all the time.
Reduce heat and boil gently 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Honey Butter - 21.0711
Hot Cinnamon Wheat Cereal
Place biscuit in a serving bowl; add milk.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Dot with butter. - 20.0987
Apples And Oat Cereal
1. In a saucepan, vigorously boil water and oat bran, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 minutes or until thick.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the raisins, apples, maple syrup, caraway, and cinnamon.
4. Let it... - 38.5354
Honey Cereal Bites
In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts and sesame seeds.
In a small saucepan over low heat, cook brown sugar, honey and butter, stirring frequently until smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
Spread in two ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 29.8494