- » Cooked Carrot Broccoli Peppers
Cooked Carrot Broccoli Peppers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked carrot broccoli peppers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked carrot broccoli peppers recipes.
Broccoli Carrot Soup With Cheddar
If you are in a mood to have something healthy, comforting as well as delicious, you might try this soup. The blend of broccoli, carrot and cheddar offers a thick and creamy effect, which is quite filling too. Watch the video and apply the instruction to... - 111.713
Broccoli Carrot Casserole
Place package of unopened broccoli on microproof plate.
Cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Combine carrots, flour, onion, salt, pepper, soup, and sour cream in 1 1/2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cut broccoli into one-inch pieces and stir into carrot... - 43.1391
Warm Broccoli & Carrot Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pressed garlic, broccoli, and carrots.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Season with salt and pepper.
Voila It takes all of about 10 minutes, is healthy and tasty - 27.3672
Savory Baked Carrot And Broccoli Rabe Terrine
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large, deep skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Add the carrots and water. Cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender, about 30 minutes. Uncover, raise the heat to... - 33.6632
Curried Broccoli And Carrots
In a large skillet, saute onions and garlic in oil a few minutes.
Stir in turmeric, coriander, and cumin.
Then add carrots, cover pan, lower heat, and steam 5 minutes.
Add broccoli, then chili powder, and finally add the water.
Cover pan again and cook over... - 38.5939
Curried Broccoli And Carrots
Saute onions and garlic in oil for a few minutes, stir in turmeric, coriander and cumin, then add carrots and salt to taste.
Cover pan, turn down heat and steam for 5 minutes.
Add broccoli, then chili powder and finally add the water.
Cover pan again and cook... - 34.1147
Mustard Cream Broccoli And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine broth and carrots.
Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon remove carrots to a small dish.
To the broth add broccoli stems.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
With the slotted spoon remove broccoli to a separate small... - 43.6936
Sesame Broccoli And Carrot
You can spice up your steamed vegetables by maintaining its healthy quotients intact. Do you want to know, how? This recipe video will describe you the easy process. It's just a flavor of garlic and sprinkle of sesame seeds, which make a large difference.... - 108.753
Fancy Broccoli And Carrots
1. Defrost broccoli and carrots.
2. In a glass casserole, take cream, flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
3. Top it over the vegetables. Toss it.
4. In a pan, add boiled water and chicken bouillon cube. Pour it over the vegetables... - 42.7754
Glazed Carrot & Broccoli Pie
Combine crust ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste. Pat into a greased 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 425° F. for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
While potato shell is baking, in a small saucepan, combine broccoli, onion... - 34.1038
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, -crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat across the grain into 1/8 -inch slices.
Add meat to marinade; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for... - 40.2475
Broccoli Carrot Casserole
Defrost broccoli in package on paper towel at HI (max. power) 2 minutes, or until you can separate spears.
In 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole, mix soup, sour cream, carrots, flour, onion, salt, and pepper.
Cut broccoli in one-inch pieces and stir... - 43.4877
Fancy Broccoli And Carrots
Defrost vegetables briefly to separate.
In 1 1/2 qt glass casserole, combine cream, flour, cheese, salt and pepper.
Pour over vegetables.
Boil water in glass cup with bouillon cube.
Pour over vegetables.
Microwave (high), covered, 8-10 minutes, stirring... - 33.1301
Broccoli And Carrots With Lime Dressing
Bring about 2 inches of water to a rapid boil in a covered pot.
When the water boils, add the vegetables, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes, until tender but firm.
While the vegetables cook, mix together all of the dressing ingredients.
Drain the... - 38.076
Mushroom Broccoli And Carrot Risotto
Boil the rice until half cooked, rinse it with cold water and set it aside.
In a large non stick pan heat the butter and olive oil and saute the garlic and onion until lightly golden.
Then add the mushrooms, sweet peas and saute until the mushrooms are... - 39.9405
Broccoli Carrot And Mushroom With Beef
1) Wash the broccoli well ,snap off the ends and cut the broccoli into florets.
2) Peel and slice the carrot into thin slices.
3) Thinly slice the mushrooms.
4) Discard the seed from the red chilli and slice into thin strips.
5) Finely mince the... - 43.7067
Broccoli, Carrot, And Spinach Timbales
Preheat oven to 350°.
Steam carrots and broccoli in separate pans for 15 minutes or until very soft.
Puree each vegetable separately in food processor.
In bowl, whisk together eggs and cream; divide mixture in half and blend with pureed vegetables in... - 40.4626
Roasted Beef And Carrots
Health wise and taste wise - the combination of beef and carrot is always too good. In this recipe of roasted beef and carrots, the meat is marinated in special marinade. This enhances the flavor and taste of the meat and makes it more tender. Follow the easy... - 109.404
Orzo Broccoli Pilaf
In a large saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until tender.
Add orzo; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until orzo is lightly browned.
Remove from heat.
Carefully stir broth, carrot, marjoram, and pepper into orzo... - 43.0188
Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup Part 1 – Cooking The Vegetables
Here is a healthy and filling soup you are going to love! Vegan chicken noodle soup is an easy to make soup which can be served as an appetizer. This video is in two parts and this is the first part. Watch the video for the step-by-step instructions. - 99.0802
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 127.204
1. Toss broccoli with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast broccoli at 400F for 20 minutes.
2. While the broccoli is in the oven, grate the carrots.
3. Halfway through the cooking time of the broccoli, add grated carrots (also tossed... - 111.252
Walnut Broccoli Stir-fry
The flavor of this Walnut Broccoli Stir-Fry is really delicious. Walnut Broccoli Stir-Fry was something new for me to try and I was more than glad that I indeed did try it! Heavenly! - 38.5338
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 32.7448
Baked Carrot Ring
Shred enough of the carrots to make 1 cup.
Cook remaining carrots in boiling salted water until just tender, but not soft.
Drain and cool carrots until they can be handled.
Shred enough to make 2 cups.
Combine the raw and cooked carrots in a large bowl.
Blend... - 43.3025
Vegetable Souffle In Pepper Cups
In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir broccoli, carrot, onion, basil and black pepper in margarine until vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
Remove from heat; set... - 41.503
Creamy Broccoli Soup
In large saucepan saute" onion in butter until tender.
With a whisk, stir in flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and milk.
Gradually add broth, stirring constantly.
Bring to a boil.
Add broccoli and carrots; cook over low heat (do not boil), stirring occasionally,... - 39.2959
Cut broccoli into florets, blanch in hot water.Mix alUthe'ingredients together,,'cook in tandoor or in microwave at 150 degreeC- for Serve hot accompanied with salad. - 22.2295
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Peel and chop onion and carrot and place in small saucepan, with chopped celery.
Add 1/4 pint (1 cup) boiling water and a good pinch of salt.
Cover,cook until tender; set aside.
Cook frozen broccoli in boiling water until tender.
Drain and cool.
Puree... - 38.8595
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, carrot and garlic for 5 minutes.
Stir in stock and bring to boil; add broccoli.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until broccoli is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
In blender or food processor, puree soup in... - 37.2019
Golden Broccoli Soup
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine broccoli, carrot, onion and water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth. Stir in milk, cheese and pepper; mix well. Stir into... - 31.1872
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
1) In a pan, add water and simmer onion, carrot, celery,and garlic for 10 minutes.
2) In a blender, pour the mixture and add broccoli, salt, cayenne and macaroni.
3) Cover and blend the mixture at high.
4) Remove cover and add the stock and cream... - 43.8513
1. Chop the carrot, onion and celery.
2. Take a large pot and sauté these vegetables over butter at medium heat for 5 minutes or until they change the color to golden. Stir them occasionally during the cooking period.
3. Clean the broccolis by... - 43.5015
1) Heat a pot over medium flame and melt butter.
2) Put in the leek, carrot, and garlic. Sauté until they are tender for about 5 minutes. Do not let them brown.
3) Next, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer, and add broccoli.
4) Cook for 8 to 10... - 42.7182
Creamy Broccoli Souffle
Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water, with the garlic, for 15 minutes.
Drain well and discard the garlic.
Finely chop the broccoli.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and gradually stir... - 42.4408
Bulgur And Broccoli Salad
Combine boiling water and bulgur in a large bowl; stir.
Let stand 30 minutes or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with a fork; set aside.
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 3 minutes or until... - 45.1734
Fresh Broccoli Soup
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly, and coarsely chop.
Place broccoli in a large Dutch oven; add water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until... - 42.7749
15 Minutes Broccoli Pasta
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Broccoli Pasta. - 110.748
Quick Lemon Broccoli Rice
1. Into a medium size saucepan, empty the broth can.
2. Place pan on medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add the vegetables and stir.
4. Cover pan and let simmer on a low flame, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender, about 5... - 43.4072
Broccoli Swiss Soup
1) To cook fresh broccoli, in a 1 1/2-quart casserole add broccoli and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) To cook frozen broccoli, follow the package microwave directions.
4) Drain the broccoli and keep... - 41.0375
Hot Cream Of Broccoli Soup
1. Simmer, covered, the onion, carrot, celery, garlic and water for ten minutes.
2. Transfer to container of electric blender; add broccoli, salt, cayenne and macaroni. Cover and turn motor on high. Remove cover and, with motor running, add the stock and the... - 34.9893
Fresh Broccoli With Spinach Fusilli
1. In a medium skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the carrot and capers and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add the beef stock and the red pepper flakes. Cook slowly for about 5 minutes. Add salt to taste and set aside for a few... - 36.3733
Oriental Beef And Broccoli
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite size strips.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together soy sauce, vinegar, molasses, garlic, and red pepper.
Stir in meat.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Cook... - 38.1177
Broccoli Swiss Soup
1. In a large microwaveable casserole, place 1/4 cups of the chicken broth, the carrot, and onion.
2. Cover the casserole and place it in the microwave.
3 In the microwave, cook the broccoli on 100 per cent power or High for 4 to 6 minutes,... - 44.2582
Broccoli Pasta With Garlic And Oil
1. In a medium pan over medium high, heat the oil for 3 minutes. Add the carrot and garlic and saute briefly. Do not brown the garlic or it will have a bitter taste.
2. Add the wine and cook 4 minutes more. Add the salt and red pepper flakes. Turn off the... - 34.8511
Pasta And Broccoli Soup
In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add scallions, carrot, and celery, and cook 5 minutes or until soft.
Pour in the broth, bring to a boil.
Add the broccoli, then simmer 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender (but do not overcook, as it... - 46.3421
Combine skim milk, evaporated milk, cornstarch, pepper, bouillon granules, hot sauce, and mustard in a large saucepan, mix well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add 1/2 cup cheese, stir until cheese melts.
Add broccoli... - 38.3705
Piquant Poultry Terrine With Broccoli
1. In a food processor jar, combine the poultry meat and ham.
2. Mince finely.
You can also have this done by your butcher.
3. Grease a 2-quart terrine or casserole.
4. In a microwavable dish, place carrots.
5. Cook them for 3 minutes... - 47.35
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 37.9181
Double Broccoli And Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and turn into a buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil... - 31.8565
Potato Broccoli Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Combine milk and flour, stirring until smooth.
Add milk mixture and cheese to vegetable mixture in Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 39.7339
Panera's Broccoli Cheese Soup
1. In a large saucepan melt together butter, flour, and chopped onions.
2. Cook butter and flour together for about a minute, and then slowly add in half and half.
3. Add about 1 quarter of the half and half, whisk until thickened and smooth.
4. When... - 122.77
Broccoli And Veal Bundles
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place 1 piece of veal between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with flat side of a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove clear plastic wrap.
Sprinkle veal with... - 44.3334
Lentil Broccoli Soup
1. Sort rinsed lentils.
2. Take a Dutch oven or saucepan, add lentils, cardamom, onions, celery, carrots, cinnamon, bell peppers, pepper and stock.
3. Allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for half an hour or till... - 44.6255
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This reminds me of the soup that you get from Panera. Delicious on a cold day for lunch or dinner. - 110.203
Broccoli Rice Stir Fry
Cover rice with water, swish it around and drain through sieve.
Rinse a second time.
Cover rice with water and soak for 2 hours.
Put rice, 4 cups (1 L) water and salt into saucepan.
Bring to boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 50 to 60 minutes until... - 45.5419
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Whole Wheat Calzones With Broccoli And Mozzarella Cheese
Dissolve yeasr in 1/4 cup warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup warm water and honey; add to yeast mixture, stirring genrty.
Gradually stir in 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, and salt ro make a soft... - 40.4829
California Broccoli Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Wash the broccoli, cut off the florets, and place them in a steamer basket.
Remove the bottoms of the stalks and, with a paring knife, cut off the green peel and stringy fibers, to leave... - 42.0889
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.903
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.973
Carrots And Onions Au Gratin
Carrots And Onions Au Gratin are a wonderful treat even for those who don€™t like vegetables! Trust me everyone will like this dish and your kids will be the first one to ask for a second serving. Try the Carrots And Onions Au Gratin at home! - 41.4986
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and cool completely.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli and carrots separately until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running... - 36.9333
Chinese Noodle Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add florets, carrot, ginger and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add bouillon cube, 5 cups water, noodles, bok choy and snow peas; stir to combine.... - 34.7599
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; set aside.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; saute 4 minutes. Add peppers; saute 4... - 32.6606
1) In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and set it aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions to sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in carrots, squash and turnip over high heat. Keep on stirring... - 47.948
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Add the water and bouillon granules and stir till dissolved
3) Then add in the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, pepper and bring to a boil
4) Cover with a... - 44.673
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrots, rutabaga, onion, celery and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 9 to 14 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 3 times.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and sugar.
Blend in milk.
Reduce power to 70%... - 45.8246
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 46.8987
Chix'en Noodle Soup
Ever tried a faux chicken soup? If you are a vegetarian or have turned vegetarian, you don’t have to miss out on the comfort of a warm and soothing chicken noodle soup. Go ahead and try this recipe.
Directions for preparation:
• Place... - 41.0291
Marinated Cooked Vegetable Salad
This salad gives wide scope to the creative cook.
It can be as pretty as a painting, if you choose your colors and textures with imagination.
You can use a round or rectangular platter; you can decide to use a combination of 2, 3, 4, or 5 vegetables.
If you... - 42.6761
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Arrange peppers in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Drain peppers and set aside.
Arrange broccoli flowerets and next 5 ingredients in vegetable steamer.
Cover and steam 5 minutes;... - 44.3239
Peppered Stir Fry Chicken And Vegetables
Heat oil in wok at medium high (325Â°) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add chicken, stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes.
Remove chicken from wok, reserve pan drippings.
Add broccoli, carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips, mushrooms, and water to wok, stir-fry 6 minutes... - 39.7819
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Lemon Pepper Vermicelli Primavera
Process the pasta.
Cut into vermicelli.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook two minutes over low heat.
Add the milk and simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or large... - 45.5765
How To Make Microdac Leftover Soup
I cannot do anything about the 15 million children that die every year because of hunger, but I can do something about wasting food. America, as a matter of fact, waste 40% of its food. For 1 in 6 people in America, hunger is a reality. If we can split the... - 0
Potato Rosti With Mushroom Pepper Sauce
Rosti is a potato-based dish of swiss origin, where it used to be a common breakfast especially for farmers. Here, grated potatoes are mixed with cheese and a sprinkling of green chilies and cooked covered till a good aroma wafts out of the pan. What makes... - 0
Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
This is a very special video, which you must watch not only to learn the recipe of famous mulligatwany soup, but also to watch a great chef - Vikas, in action. Vikas is a reputed chef, particularly for Indian cuisine and learning something to cook from him... - 121.501
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook broccoli, carrots, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and pepper in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato; cook 1 minute more or until vegetables are... - 27.9931
Ultimate Comfort Food — The Chicken Noodle Soup
Melt away the winter chill with this warm soup recipe. Betty shares her all-time favorite chicken noodles soup recipe that is hearty and light and makes for a wonderful addition to your lunch or dinner platter. Just tune into this video recipe to master the... - 104.437
Herb Flavored Chicken Noodle Soup
Are you longing for a hot bowl of nice chicken soup? Why not make it right away! All you need to do is watch the chef make a wonderful full of flavor chicken soup with noodles. It is just amazing. The chef knows exactly what should go into the soup to taste... - 120.228
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 45.5053
Combine the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Place the kidney beans and carrots in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the onion.
Layer the broccoli over the onion.
Drizzle the vegetable oil mixture over... - 41.0006
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
Planked Fillets Or Steaks
Thaw fish if frozen; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut fish into 6 portions.
Place in single layer, skin-side-down, on preheated oiled plank or well-greased bake and serve platter, 18 x 13 inches.
Combine remaining ingredients, except vegetables; mix... - 36.6221
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 33.7138
Mixed Vegetable Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with a non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add the chicken broth, broccoli, and next three ingredients and saute 4 minutes.
Add pepper strips... - 38.7415
Winter Vegetable Salad
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a boil.
Drop broccoli into boiling water, let water return to the boil, and cook for 1 minute.
Lift from water with a slotted spoon or skimmer and drop immediately into a bowl of ice water.
Keep kettle over heat.
Drop... - 47.5608
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add broccoli and carrot. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until carrot is tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Whisk in broth and cornstarch; add shrimp and cook,... - 31.1359
If you prefer pork on top of other meats, then you should always be in a lookout for some new preparation. Here the chef presents, sliced pork and vegetables cooked in savory orange sauce. You would definitely love this delicate pork dish to serve for any... - 88.8631
Tofu Stir Fry
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet. Add broccoli, carrot, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
3. Combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, garlic, ginger and pepper sauce in... - 40.045
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add leeks, potatoes, carrots, turnip, sweet potato, 5 cups water or broth, oregano,... - 47.279
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 104.009
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 29.1808
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the... - 47.6733