- » Cooked Cabbage Salad
Cooked Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked cabbage salad recipes.
Wilted Cabbage Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Add onion to drippings and cook till tender.
Stir in vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Add cabbage and apple; toss to coat.
Cover and cook... - 36.6617
Cabbage Salad has a Distinctive taste. The vinegar and butter gives the Cabbage Salad Rousing taste. - 21.2194
Colorful Cabbage Salad
A colorful dish always attracts the diners, specially kids and deserves a centre place on the dining table. This colorful cabbage salad lives up to its expectation, as it looks jazzy and tastes wonderful with the simple dressing. - 117.269
Cabbage And Tomato Salad With Garlic And Lemon Dressing
Salads are ideal supplements for health that are easy to make and eat as well. Watch chef Rula showing how to make crunchy Cabbage and Tomato Salad with Lemon and Garlic dressing with fresh and crunchy vegetables. Good to go with fish. - 102.256
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 36.1667
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
For more information, visit GourmetHungarian.com.This video is a creation of Zmagdi. You can visit gourmethungarian for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.942
Cheryls Home Cooking - Cabbage Rolls
A good Home made Polish Dish. "Golomkies", known as "Pigs in the Blanket" A great family meal that everyone will enjoy. Made with cabbage and turkey/beef,Rice, and Tomato Soup. Very inexpensive to make. This is one of my fondest dish's of when I was younger,... - 0
This crowd-pleasing dish scores brownie points for its yummy flavor and crunch. Keith Snow tells you how to cook this cruciferous vegetable to perfection without turning it soggy. Makes for a great side-dish! - 90.7232
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 1
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try the novel idea of introducing corn chowder and cabbage salad for dinner. The dish ensures protein and vitamins, all working together towards good health. Eating it is as much... - 101.784
Ham And Cabbage Salad
Ham And Cabbage Salad - I tried this simple salad last week and is pretty happy with the final brew. This is a yummy mix of diced ham, mayonnaise and cabbage. Give this Ham And Cabbage Salad a try. - 26.7657
Cider Enhanced Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Shred red cabbage.
2) Skin apples and chop into fine pieces.
3) Take a casserole and combine all the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook for 1 2 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 41.3813
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Insert metal blade.
Leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onions; leave in work bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or electric wok over medium-high heat.
Add sliced sausage... - 45.2538
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add sausage slices and cook, turning often, until browned.
Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, Worcestershire, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a boil over high... - 38.9056
Orange And Cabbage Salad
1. Put the vegetables in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
3. Add the orange juice and boil for 1 minute.
4. Cool until lukewarm and then add the lemon... - 37.3122
1) In a skillet, heat sesame oil to 475 degrees.
2) Fry garlic quickly by turning frequently and ensure that you do not to burn them.
3) Now add cabbage and onion.
4) Stir fry for a minute and add tomato, soy sauce and sugar.
5) Cook further for 2... - 41.548
Cabbage And Pineapple Salad
Shred the cabbage very finely.
Chop the celery and capsicum.
Chop the pineapple, leaving one slice for decoration and put to chill. Keep aside the syrup.
Keep the cabbage, celery and capsicum in ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
Just before serving, mix the... - 36.6602
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts
1. In a salad bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
2. Make thin slices of cabbage and place them in a bowl.
3. Combine watercress leaves. Toss well.
4. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5. In a cookie sheets toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350... - 48.2523
Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
Combine the sugar, flour, dry mustard, Capsico/ chillico/ tobasco and salt.
Blend this mixture into 1/2 cup hot oil.
Add 1/2 cup cider vinegar.
Stir over low heat until it thickens.
Do not BOIL.
Mix the cream and egg yolks.
Add to pan... - 39.786
Blender chop nuts, empty into a large bowl.
Blender chop cabbage, add to nuts.
Add pineapple and bananas to cabbage.
Put mayonnaise and cream into Osterizer container, cover and process at WHIP until thick.
Fold into cabbage mixture.
Chill before serving. - 30.525
1. Wash and quarter the cabbage, remove any damaged outside leaves.
2. Remove core and shred cabbage finely.
3. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, preferably non-stick.
4. Add the cabbage and onion to the pan, toss in the melted butter and seasoning.
5.... - 35.6311
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) Shred the cabbage and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, over medium heat, steam-stir the onions with few drops of water to prevent scorching.
3) When onion is tender, add apple, bay leaf, vinegar, cabbage and honey.
4) Cove the... - 41.751
Red Cabbage And Mung Bean Sprouts Saute
1.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet and cook cabbage and sprouts in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add caraway seeds, sea salt and paprika and mix well.
3.Serve warm with broiled onions. - 37.5611
Braised Red Cabbage
1. In a large non stick skillet, add the shredded cabbage and place the pan over a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and allow the cabbage to soften in its own moisture for about 5 minutes.
3. When the cabbage has wilted slash in the wine, vinegar.... - 41.3595
Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan in a small amount of boiling water cook cubed potatoes covered for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2. Draining the potatoes chill in a medium mixing bowl with cover for 4 to 24 hours.
3. In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce... - 36.5091
Cabbage And Sesame Seed Salad
Place the cabbage, bean sprouts, tomatoes, carrots and avocado in a medium sized serving bowl and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden... - 33.7178
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage And Apple Salad
Sweet and sour red cabbage and apple salad is a fruited vegetable salad. Made with tart apples and added peppers, onions, the sweet and sour salad is flavored with vinegar and honey. Tossed to serve, it is unique in taste and flavor. - 31.5603
Red Cabbage Kraut With Fennel And Apple
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add cabbage and fennel to skillet; cook, turning and pressing with tongs until cabbage wilts, about 5 minutes.
Add apple, apple juice, and vinegar to skillet.
Reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and cook until... - 38.5388
Spicy Asian Coleslaw
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Asian coleslaw in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation. With red and green vegetables, this tasty coleslaw adds a festive element. This... - 113.267
Warm Cabbage And Bacon Salad
1. Take a deep nonstick skillet and heat some oil. Sauté the bacon for 8 to 10 minutes or until fat turns soft.
2. Use a slotted spoon in order to transfer the bacon to paper towels.
3. In a skillet, add oil along with some garlic and pepper. Cook... - 42.9994
Warm Bacon Cabbage Slaw
1. In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and brown sugar.
2. In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon, stirring, for 3 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 2 tsp (10... - 28.9392
Cabbage, Beetroot And Carrot Salad
Chop the cabbage very finely.
Shred the celery; chop the raisins.
Cut the beetroot into tiny dice.
Grate the carrots finely.
Mix the cabbage lightly with most of the beetroot and carrot and with all the celery and raisins and some salad dressing.
Pile on a... - 38.7065
Special Cabbage Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put shredded cabbage.
2) Mix together cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and vinegar and pour it over the cabbage.
3) Now, toss lightly the salad nicely to coat the cabbage thoroughly.
4) The, slice the eggs. Separate egg white and... - 39.4596
1. Prepare the cabbage and shred finely.
2. Wash and remove outer leaves of celery, chop the heart.
3. Chop the apple, nuts and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients together and bind with a little salad cream.
5. Put into a bowl and garnish with wedges of tomato. - 34.6585
Salad: Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
If assembling ahead of time, keep out noodles and add later along with dressing.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together.
Pour over salad.
Toss to mix. - 40.2894
Cabbage And Capsicum Salad
Slice the cabbage as finely as you can.
To do this, cut the cabbage in half.
Lay the cut side down on the chopping board.
Holding down with your left hand, start slicing thinly from the other side.
As you keep cutting, put it into a colander.
Slice the... - 35.0217
Cabbage Patch Salad
Combine dressing ingredients in a small pan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Cool.
Place shredded cabbage in a large container with a cover. Add carrots, onion, and green pepper in a layer over cabbage. Place cucumber in a... - 36.5337
Tangy Cabbage Salad
Combine flour, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper in 2-c. glass measuring cup.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at high setting 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring every 30 seconds.
Beat egg yolks and vinegar together.
Stir a small amount of hot milk... - 44.4092
Cracked Wheat & Cabbage Salad
In a 2-quart pan, combine wheat, water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, hot pepper seasoning, dill weed, mustard, and onion; blend... - 40.5494
Bulgur Cabbage Salad
In a saucepan combine water, bulgur and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; stir, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dill, Tabasco sauce and mustard; blend well.
Stir in green onions.
Add... - 46.3839
Hot Red Cabbage
Hot red cabbage is a cooked cabbage and apple recipe. Prepared with red cabbage, the hot red cabbage is cooked with vinegar and sugar to taste. cooked to tenderness, the hot red cabbage is great as a side and savory. - 25.7098
Wilted Cabbage Salad With Ham
1) Drain artichokes and reserve the marinade for later use.
2) Cut up the artichoke into fairly large pieces.
3) In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high temperature, heat reserved marinade.
4) Add ham and pepper strips.
5) Cook and stir for about 2... - 44.1617
Avocado-red Cabbage Salad
Marinate avocado in lemon juice; drain.
Combine avocado, cabbage, onion, celery, salt and pepper lightly with Roquefort Dressing.
Arrange in salad bowl; garnish with eggs. - 35.665
Bean And Cabbage Salad
1) In a bowl mix beans, kelp, mayonnaise, vinegar and paprika.
2) Add cabbage, celery, carrots and onion.
3) Keep the bowl in refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve on salad greens, garnish with tomato wedges and parsley. - 41.2832
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 45.3019
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp Acharudang
1) Use a large bowl, to combine lime juice, vinegar, salt, sugar, ginger and 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Fold in cabbage, cucumbers, bell pepper and shrimp.
3) Toss with the dressing until well mixed.
4) Place the bowl aside for around 2 hours to... - 40.5053
Cabbage Beet Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add re maining ingredients; refrigerate until firm. - 26.1
Cabbage And Peanut Salad
Beat egg in small saucepan.
Add vinegar, water, salt, dry mustard, and sugar.
Mix thoroughly and cook over low heat, beating constantly until mixture is slightly thickened.
Pour dressing mixture over combined cabbage, peanuts, and celery seeds. - 34.9223
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.9116
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
1) In a bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, chopped parsely and carrot together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, salad oil and salt together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Garnish with... - 36.7299
Creamy Slaw Salad
1) Drain the pineapple rings.
2) Coarsely chop the fruit. Set aside.
3) In a bowl, add shredded cabbage, cottage cheese and soured cream to toss together.
4) Add the fruits to the salad along with the chopped onion.
5) Season with salt... - 41.1374
Creamed Chinese Cabbage
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add ginger; stir-fry 30 seconds.
Add Chinese cabbage; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; add milk, pimiento, and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute longer. - 33.2233
Crunchy Cabbage Salad
1. In a salad bowl mix cabbage, beans, peanuts, celery, green pepper, and onion.
2. Pour the dressing over vegetables.
3. Toss the salad.
4. Sprinkle salt.
5. Serve immediately. - 39.5038
Cabbage And Tomato Relish
Chill diced tomatoes and shredded cabbage in separate bowls.
Combine and marinate in French Dressing for 30 min. before serving.
Many variations are possible.
Substitute other chilled cooked or raw vegetables for the tomatoes, alone or in combination.
For... - 23.2604
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 40.3768
Sweet Pickled Cabbage
1. In a large bowl, toss cabbage with salt.
2. Let it sit for an hour; toss twice.
3. Rinse the cabbage in colander using cold water; drain well.
4. Keep the cabbage back in the bowl.
5. In a small saucepan, blend sugar in vinegar.
6.... - 42.3966
Warm Cabbage Slaw With Bacon
1. In a large skillet, saute the bacon over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the bacon is crisp and brown around the edges. Drain the bacon on paper towels; discard the fat in the pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the caraway seeds with 1... - 35.0894
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, salt, and seeds.
2) While stirring, add in the beaten egg and cook till the mix thickens.
3) Add over the cabbage and gently toss.
4) Serve at the side of roasted chicken. - 38.3909
Cabbage And Bean Salad
1. Cook the beans by soaking overnight and boiling in lightly-salted water for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow to cool completely before adding to the salad.
2. Chop the pepper.
3. Turn the beans, cabbage and mustard and cress in a bowl with the French dressing... - 31.9057
Warm Red Cabbage Salad With Baked Goat Cheese
Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
Cur cheese into 8 equal rounds.
Brush cheese with olive oil, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
Place cheese rounds on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray; set... - 41.6636
Stir Fried Napa Cabbage Salad
Stir together vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and red pepper; set aside.
Discard any wilted outer leaves from cabbage.
Then rinse cabbage; cut off and discard base.
Slice cabbage in half lengthwise and chop coarsely.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or wok over high... - 35.0016
Place shredded cabbage in large container. Add a mixture of the sour cream, sugar, vinegar, and salt until of desired consistency. Chill. Variations: Substitute chopped apples or grated carrots for about half the cabbage. Or reduce cabbage to 3 pounds and add... - 17.7648
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Moroccan Cabbage Salad
Would you like to try a Moroccan cabbage salad recipe, cabbage zaalouk that is wonderfully spiced and flavorful. This amazing video that is nicely explained and a must watch. Try out this delicious and appetizing cabbage recipe to enjoy the flavors of... - 128.054
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 44.2773
French Wilted Cabbage Salad
1) Take the cabbage pieces to shred thinly.
2) In a saucepan, add water and let it come to boil to place the cabbage pieces. Steep for 5 minutes to make them limp.
3) Prepare the bacon by cutting into strips.
4) In a fry pan, cook the... - 41.0674
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Cabbage And Bacon Salad
Cook the bacon in a pan until crisp and drain well.
Shred the cabbage leaves and place in a salad bowl, add bacon and sprinkle with pepper. - 24.7299
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 38.8456
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 35.2226
Green Lentil And Cabbage Salad
1. Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a large pan with the water, peeled garlic clove, bay leaf and clove-studded onion. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer gently for a further 15-20 minutes.... - 39.3165
Duck, Red Cabbage And Roquefort Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a baking pan place duck breasts and brush with honey and cook in the preheated broiler for about 25 minutes, basting and turning such that meat is done and skin is crisp and well-browned and let it cool.
3.... - 37.0935
Spicy Apples And Red Cabbage
Saute onion in butter in large kettle until lightly browned, add raisins, cabbage, and apple.
Tie pickling spice in wet piece of cheesecloth.
Add to cabbage mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes.
Mix sugar and... - 37.1803
Sauteed Cabbage And Spinach
SautÃ©ed Cabbage And Spinach has a magical flavor and an even greater smell. You will love this SautÃ©ed Cabbage And Spinach recipe. Try it today! - 21.5187
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 113.168
Thai Sprout Salad
Steam or boil the vegetables, separately, until they are just cooked through.
Set aside and keep hot.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until they are well blended.
Stir into the vegetables until all the vegetable pieces are coated. - 28.5762
Cabbage In Cabbage
With sharp knife and a sure eye, cut out center of large cabbage to form a shell large enough to accommodate about 6 cups of salad.
Put in plastic bag and chill.
Finely shred small cabbage and section removed from large cabbage.
Mix with enough mayonnaise and... - 33.5528
Red Cabbage With Apples
Finely shred cabbage, discarding core and tough portions.
Add the boiling water and cook covered 20 min or until cabbage is tender.
10 min before cabbage is done, add peeled, cored, and sliced apples, and cook 10 min longer.
Then add remaining ingredients,... - 34.4114
Red Cabbage With Apples
Combine ingredients; mix well.
Turn into heavy 2- quart casserole or pot with heatproof handles.
Place on cooking grill; cover kettle and cook about 1 hour or until tender.
Stir 2 or 3 times during cooking. - 40.1008
If you are worrying about leftover cabbage, Shredded Cabbage recipe is at your service. Quickly made cabbage salad for your meal is always remembered by your fellow guests. - 24.3054
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 47.7248
Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream
Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream donâ€™t take make time to prepare and have an astinishing taste. The egg and horseradish sauce gives the Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream a mind blowing taste. - 31.5456
Cole Slaw I
Toss the cabbage and salad dressing together until, well mixed, then serve, 1 tablesp each of minced onion, and green, pepper may be added if desired.
Sour Cream Dressing or French Dressing II, may be substituted for the Cooked Salad Dressing. - 18.4381
1. Wash and cut salad ingredients, except the sultanas
2. With the help of a sharp knife, finely shred cabbage. Grate carrot finely; cut cooked beetroot and celery into 1/4 to 1/2 inch dice.
3. On a flat dish, arrange a bed of shredded... - 41.123
Cabbage Au Grate
Cut up cabbage and cook in salted water until tender.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour, and milk.
Fill a greased baking dish with alternate layers of cabbage and white sauce.
Cover top with cheese; bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. - 32.4448
Cook cabbage in boiling water 3-4 minutes.
Combine next four ingredients in saucepan.
Heat, just until hot.
Toss corn flakes in the bottom of a 1-1/2 quart casserole, reserving some for top.
Alternate layers of cabbage and sauce, ending with sauce... - 45.4795
Dill Dressed Chinese Cabbage
In small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, Parmesan, wine vinegar, dillweed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cut cabbage crosswise into thin slices; place on individual salad plates.
Spoon mayonnaise mixture over. - 34.3701
Cabbage Wedges With Tangy Hot Dressing
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel; set aside. Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in apple juice in small bowl. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar and caraway seeds; set aside. Add onion to hot... - 33.531
Warm Cabbage Slaw
In a 5-qt. Dutch oven, combine cabbage, garlic and oil; cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, tossing lightly.
Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and salt; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.7564
Chinese Cabbage With Egg Dressing
Chop egg and add oil, vinegar, pimiento, parsley, onion, and seasonings.
Mix well and pour over sliced cabbage.Toss lightly and serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 31.066
Hot Cabbage Slaw
Combine sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, and celery seed; set aside.
In the kitchen cook bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove pan from heat, lift out bacon, and drain.
Discard all but 1/4 cup of the drippings or add... - 38.0272
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1)In a small bowl, beat the egg and keep it ready.
2)In a small saucepan, mix sugar, vinegar, salt and the seeds.
3)Pour in the egg and cook over low heat till the mixture is thickened. Stir continually.
4)In a wide salad bowl, place the shredded... - 40.546
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 40.8697
Overnight Cabbage Slaw
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice cabbage, onion and pepper uniformly to get a visually appealing salad.
3. Tip the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl while you work making sure that the processor bowl is not... - 44.5813
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1. Discard cabbage core and shred into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
2. Discard the seeds and cut chili into thin, short strips.
3. Take a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, excluding oil, and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok,... - 40.422
Spicy Cabbage Sambharo
Looking for a spicy Indian cabbage recipe? Then this yummy Gujarati take on the traditional coleslaw called cabbage sambharo is sure to appease your ticker and tongue. Splattered with yummy spicy dressing, this dish can be relished with rotis. - 103.574
Two Cabbage Cole Slaw
In a large bowl, mix the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green peppers and scallions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, black pepper and celery seeds.
Pour over the salad and toss well to combine.
Chill. - 41.3913