- » Cooked Cabbage Salad
Cooked Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cooked cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cooked cabbage salad recipes.
Cabbage Salad has a Distinctive taste. The vinegar and butter gives the Cabbage Salad Rousing taste. - 20.1163
Colorful Cabbage Salad
A colorful dish always attracts the diners, specially kids and deserves a centre place on the dining table. This colorful cabbage salad lives up to its expectation, as it looks jazzy and tastes wonderful with the simple dressing. - 118.973
Wilted Cabbage Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Add onion to drippings and cook till tender.
Stir in vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Add cabbage and apple; toss to coat.
Cover and cook... - 34.0428
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 111.001
Cabbage And Tomato Salad With Garlic And Lemon Dressing
Salads are ideal supplements for health that are easy to make and eat as well. Watch chef Rula showing how to make crunchy Cabbage and Tomato Salad with Lemon and Garlic dressing with fresh and crunchy vegetables. Good to go with fish. - 103.907
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 34.8789
For more information, visit GourmetHungarian.com.This video is a creation of Zmagdi. You can visit gourmethungarian for complete recipes, and more videos. - 17.6038
This crowd-pleasing dish scores brownie points for its yummy flavor and crunch. Keith Snow tells you how to cook this cruciferous vegetable to perfection without turning it soggy. Makes for a great side-dish! - 94.0759
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 96.9291
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 1
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try the novel idea of introducing corn chowder and cabbage salad for dinner. The dish ensures protein and vitamins, all working together towards good health. Eating it is as much... - 103.401
Blender chop nuts, empty into a large bowl.
Blender chop cabbage, add to nuts.
Add pineapple and bananas to cabbage.
Put mayonnaise and cream into Osterizer container, cover and process at WHIP until thick.
Fold into cabbage mixture.
Chill before serving. - 28.1698
Ham And Cabbage Salad
Ham And Cabbage Salad - I tried this simple salad last week and is pretty happy with the final brew. This is a yummy mix of diced ham, mayonnaise and cabbage. Give this Ham And Cabbage Salad a try. - 24.4811
Orange And Cabbage Salad
1. Put the vegetables in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
3. Add the orange juice and boil for 1 minute.
4. Cool until lukewarm and then add the lemon... - 36.04
1) In a skillet, heat sesame oil to 475 degrees.
2) Fry garlic quickly by turning frequently and ensure that you do not to burn them.
3) Now add cabbage and onion.
4) Stir fry for a minute and add tomato, soy sauce and sugar.
5) Cook further for 2... - 41.6509
Cabbage And Pineapple Salad
Shred the cabbage very finely.
Chop the celery and capsicum.
Chop the pineapple, leaving one slice for decoration and put to chill. Keep aside the syrup.
Keep the cabbage, celery and capsicum in ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
Just before serving, mix the... - 36.0471
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) Shred the cabbage and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, over meadium heat, steam-stir the onions with few drops of water to prevent scorching.
3) When onion is tender, add apple, bay leaf, vinegar, cabbage, caraway seeds and honey.
4)... - 42.4942
Cider Enhanced Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Shred red cabbage.
2) Skin apples and chop into fine pieces.
3) Take a casserole and combine all the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook for 1 2 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 41.6341
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts
1. In a salad bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
2. Make thin slices of cabbage and place them in a bowl.
3. Combine watercress leaves. Toss well.
4. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5. In a cookie sheets toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350... - 48.1121
Pennsylvania Red Cabbage
Blender chop cabbage.
Empty into a saucepan, add caraway seeds.
Put the remaining ingredients into the Osterizer container.
Cover and CYCLE/CHOP.
Pour over cabbage.
Simmer for 1 hour. - 32.3056
Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
Combine the sugar, flour, dry mustard, Capsico/ chillico/ tobasco and salt.
Blend this mixture into 1/2 cup hot oil.
Add 1/2 cup cider vinegar.
Stir over low heat until it thickens.
Do not BOIL.
Mix the cream and egg yolks.
Add to pan... - 38.4116
Red Cabbage Kraut With Fennel And Apple
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add cabbage and fennel to skillet; cook, turning and pressing with tongs until cabbage wilts, about 5 minutes.
Add apple, apple juice, and vinegar to skillet.
Reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and cook until... - 36.5502
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Insert metal blade.
Leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onions; leave in work bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or electric wok over medium-high heat.
Add sliced sausage... - 43.835
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add sausage slices and cook, turning often, until browned.
Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, Worcestershire, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a boil over high... - 36.5345
Warm Bacon Cabbage Slaw
1. In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and brown sugar.
2. In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon, stirring, for 3 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 2 tsp (10... - 27.613
Cabbage, Beetroot And Carrot Salad
Chop the cabbage very finely.
Shred the celery; chop the raisins.
Cut the beetroot into tiny dice.
Grate the carrots finely.
Mix the cabbage lightly with most of the beetroot and carrot and with all the celery and raisins and some salad dressing.
Pile on a... - 37.6256
Cabbage And Capsicum Salad
Slice the cabbage as finely as you can.
To do this, cut the cabbage in half.
Lay the cut side down on the chopping board.
Holding down with your left hand, start slicing thinly from the other side.
As you keep cutting, put it into a colander.
Slice the... - 33.2306
Cabbage And Sesame Seed Salad
Place the cabbage, bean sprouts, tomatoes, carrots and avocado in a medium sized serving bowl and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden... - 31.877
Cabbage And Peanut Salad
Beat egg in small saucepan.
Add vinegar, water, salt, dry mustard, and sugar.
Mix thoroughly and cook over low heat, beating constantly until mixture is slightly thickened.
Pour dressing mixture over combined cabbage, peanuts, and celery seeds. - 32.8777
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 29.8025
Spicy Asian Coleslaw
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Asian coleslaw in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation. With red and green vegetables, this tasty coleslaw adds a festive element. This... - 112.604
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
1) In a bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, chopped parsely and onions together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, salad oil and salt together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Garnish with... - 37.2427
Creamy Slaw Salad
1) Drain the pineapple rings.
2) Coarsely chop the fruit. Set aside.
3) In a bowl, add shredded cabbage, cottage cheese and soured cream to toss together.
4) Add the fruits to the salad along with the chopped onion.
5) Season with salt... - 40.2358
1. Wash and quarter the cabbage, remove any damaged outside leaves.
2. Remove core and shred cabbage finely.
3. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, preferably non-stick.
4. Add the cabbage and onion to the pan, toss in the melted butter and seasoning.
5.... - 35.3679
Cabbage And Tomato Relish
Chill diced tomatoes and shredded cabbage in separate bowls.
Combine and marinate in French Dressing for 30 min. before serving.
Many variations are possible.
Substitute other chilled cooked or raw vegetables for the tomatoes, alone or in combination.
For... - 22.1838
Cabbage Au Grate
Cut up cabbage and cook in salted water until tender.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour, and milk.
Fill a greased baking dish with alternate layers of cabbage and white sauce.
Cover top with cheese; bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. - 32.1507
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, salt, and seeds.
2) While stirring, add in the beaten egg and cook till the mix thickens.
3) Add over the cabbage and gently toss.
4) Serve at the side of roasted chicken. - 37.3604
Red Cabbage And Mung Bean Sprouts Saute
1.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet and cook cabbage and sprouts in it for 5 minutes.
2.Add caraway seeds, sea salt and paprika and mix well.
3.Serve warm with broiled onions. - 37.5552
Braised Red Cabbage
1. In a large non stick skillet, add the shredded cabbage and place the pan over a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and allow the cabbage to soften in its own moisture for about 5 minutes.
3. When the cabbage has wilted slash in the wine, vinegar.... - 41.5597
Creamed Chinese Cabbage
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add ginger; stir-fry 30 seconds.
Add Chinese cabbage; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; add milk, pimiento, and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute longer. - 31.2016
Special Cabbage Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put shredded cabbage.
2) Mix together cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and vinegar and pour it over the cabbage.
3) Now, toss lightly the salad nicely to coat the cabbage thoroughly.
4) The, slice the eggs. Separate egg white and... - 37.5235